(R-18) A Night To Remember Part 1
22 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the middle of a war-torn landscape, a man was seen holding a woman with long silky black hair and bright green eyes by the ass as she hung there limply with a look of pure ecstasy on her face.

Her tongue was barely in her mouth and her eyes also started to roll backward as she moaned in extreme pleasure.

"AAAaaahhhhnn~~~!! Mmmmfff~!" Crystalline felt nothing but pleasure at the moment when her hymen completely broke upon coming into contact with Azmond's huge member.

"Are you already out of it soon, My Love~? We are just getting started though~..." Azmond said with a small smile as he gently kneaded Crystalline's two round ass cheeks that he was holding her up by, along with his dick lifting her from the inside as well.

Azmonds holy scepter was slightly deforming Crytsallline's stomach as it reached the very depths of her insides. 

Azmond proceeded to slap Crystalline on her left ass cheek one time to wake her up...

"....Mmmfff!?~? W-Whaa~~?" This action immediately worked as Crystalline woke up from her daze and saw the current position she was in.

She also saw the big long hard stick poking its head through her stomach... Such a sight made Crystalline profusely blush as she looked away, and instead stared into Azmond's deep blue eyes as she started to cum again when she felt the hard rod pulsating inside her.

"Aaaaahhhhnn~! T-That feeling is coming again, Azmondd~~!!!!" She moaned so loudly that she almost yelped...

All while never breaking contact with Azmond's eyes.

Eyes that were looking right back at her with a hint of playfulness as Azmond started to speak. "Are you ready for me to start moving, Crystalline~?" He said while taking one of his hands and gently caressing Crystalline's face as gazed directly into her soul.

Crystalline, who was still in a moment of pure bliss, didn't know how to reply to such a question... 'He hasn't even started moving yet and I already feel like passing out again from the pleasure~!? How is this possible?...' She thought to herself with a nervous look on her face, but deep down within her... there was a part of her that was expectant for what was to come... 

She was a pervert through and through...

"Mhmm..." Crystalline replied with a flushed face as she clung onto Azmond even tighter. Her tits were practically glued to Azmond's chest as her hard nipples were rubbing up against him.

Crystalline's sweaty and sticky figure almost looked like it was welded together with Azmond's as all her juices reached every part of Azmond's body.

A sight that made Crystalline's possessive side show 'He IS MINE~!!' Crystalline thought to herself with a creepy smile inside her mind 'Every Part Of His Body Is MINE~!~!'

"I will go slow in the beginning, Ok~?" Azmond responded with a slight chuckle after he heard Crystalline's affirmation.

He was still caressing Crystalline's face even at this moment... 

Crystalline, still embarrassed, just responded with a meek. "Mhmm..."

Azmond began to move slowly as his big dick slowly came out of Crystalline's tight pussy... An action that Azmond had quite some trouble performing due to the sheer constriction that the insides of Crystalline's vagina were forcing upon his meat rod.

"Aaahhh~!! Mmmff~! A-Azmonndd~~!!!" As soon as Azmond started to move, Crystalline had already started to moan loudly as she dug into Azmond's back with her fingernails.

Such an act didn't bother Azmond at all though, as long as his little Ice Flower was happy, then he would be just fine.

Azmond started to pick up the pace once he felt that Crystalline could handle it as the tip to his meat rod was now back at the entrance of Crystalline's pussy.

Azmond took one good look at Crystalline's flushed face which was still trying to hold back tears from the sheer amount of pleasure she was feeling, and decided to go all in...

Azmoond plunged his dick all the way inside Crystalline's tight pussy as her insides were once again stretched out.

"AAaaaaaa~~~!!! A-Azmonndd~~!!!!! I-It is coming again~!!!" Crystalline moaned like she never had before as love juices started to pour out of her and onto Azmond's dick in large amounts. 

Both she and Azmond were now soaked in her pussy juices...

Crystalline was completely arched back as her tits were jiggling all over the place right in front of Azmond... 

Azmond took advantage of the opportunity presented to him and pinched the tip of one of her nipples while slightly twisting it. 

"Aaaahhh~!! A-Azmond, T-That is... Mmmfff~~!!!!" Azmond didn't stop his movements as he even went a step further and began to suck on her other nipple with his mouth.

His tongue swirled around her nipple and sometimes flicked the tip a little as he began to suck even harder while continuing to move his hard member in and out of Crystalline's vagina slightly faster than before.

"A-Azmonddd~~~!!! Pl-Please... It feels so GOoooddd~~!!!!! Do me harder~~!!!" Crystalline who was completely lost in her lust started to scream some very perverted commands while arching her back with her entire face rolled behind her.

"As you wish, My Little Ice Flower~" Azmond who stopped sucking on Crytsalline's nipple for a second began to drill his dick even faster into Crystalline as she moaned loudly once again...

"Aaaaaahnnn~~!!!! C-Continue sucking my Nipple, A-Azmonddd!!!!" Crystalline cummed once more as her fluids wet Azmond's entire lower body once again, but that didn't stop her from giving out some more perverted commands as she leaned forward and cupped Azmond's face whilst bringing his head straight down to her left nipple... a nipple which was as hard as could be at the moment...

Azmond was surprised by the sudden straightforward actions of Crystalline as a puzzled look appeared on his handsome face... 'Is she addicted to sex already?... I can't believe My Little Ice Flower is such a pervert~' Azmond thought to himself with a small grin as he complied with Crystalline and went to suck her nipple even harder than before. 

He even slightly bit her nipples while sucking on them... "AAAaaaaaaannn~~!!! AZMONDDDD~~~!!!! It FEELS SOOOO GOOoooddd~~!!!!!" Crystalline's voluptuous body suddenly spasmed as her tits bounced all over the place while more of her divine nectar spilled out of her insides and onto Azmond.

Crystalline completely collapsed on top of Azmond when her orgasm ended as she was barely in this world right now...

"F-Feel S-So GO-GOoood~~" She was just incoherently mumbling a bunch of nonsense with her tongue still hanging out of her mouth and Azmond's dick still fully plunged inside of her.

Crystalline's dignified emotionless side was nowhere to be seen in the well-endowed figure of the sexy woman in Azmond's arms. 

"Does that make the sixth time now? Or is it the seventh time that you have come, My Love~?" Azmond asked with a sly grin on his face as lifted Crystalline up into the air by her ass, she reached a point where just the tip of Azmond's dick was still inside her as Azmond continued to speak. "But... I haven't come yet, My Dear~ So you are gonna have to stay strong for the both of us~ What is about to come will be very intense~!" Azmond finished his last words as he plunged his dick straight back into Crystalline's pussy with one swift movement.

"AAaaaaahhnnnn~~!!!! Azmond~~~!!!" Crystalline immediately woke up from her stupor with a loud moan as her back once again arched behind her... with her lust-filled face still in clear view for Azmond to see.

But, Azmond didn't just stop there as he continued to move in and out in quick movements that were slowly getting faster. 

Crystalline was being slid in and out repeatedly as her succubus-like body was jiggling all over the place…

2