Chapter 1
1.3k 12 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I stand in an open field, green blade grass that stretch for miles on end. The universe does feel the same, sometimes the universe does feel endless, but in truth, the universe is small. There is always something bigger than the universe, and that terrifies me to the core. Endless doesn't exist, it never has, the word itself had lost all meaning after I figured the universe out.

We were just bacteria living off of the universe, sucking out the precious resources in the said universe. I myself realized how insufficient I was compared to what I discovered.

Comparing acres of blade grass to something as large as the universe is a foolish endeavor. Never compare something small on to something large.

Yet... I can't help but to compare the universe to a stretch of grass, because it might seem endless, it is in matter in fact not endless, the open field ends a couple hundred feet away with forests that also stretch off of miles of acres. Like I said, things may seem endless, but they are not so endless once you found out.

Isolation does a stull of your mental health, and to be honest, I preferred to be lonely than experience what I saw in that lab of mine. I saw Gods, Creatures, Demons. I almost opened a portal to another dimension, at first, I saw green with blackness mixed in with the color before seeing a creature of horror. 

It was dark, it seemed to have dark steam coming off of its body as it tried to reach out to claim me. It was humanoid, but it had sharp claws and sharp blacken teeth that could tear my being at a moment noticed. It had spiderish legs as it floated in the green and dark matters of that dimension.

And that voice... It spoke to me as if to try to seduce me into coming forward and let it have its way with me. But I would soon find out that there were more creatures worse than it...

Massive snake like creatures to massive fish lookalike monsters that are pure nightmare fuel.

Then... Its laches out at me... The portal swirls in a massive dust like cloud as the creature tried to get me. It was a different creature than the one I first spotted. It was very humanoid in shape with fingers being as sharp as a knife, it swung at me with its hands.

However...

The creature begun to light up and the creature was soon replaced with a woman.

A woman that looks similar to a woman I once knew, Sarah Alsford.

She was pretty yes, but she was anything but pretty in the inside.

I was young back then. That woman was in her college year as I was in my fourth year in preschool.

She was Satan in disguise, she would torment me, forced her way onto me, use me as if I was a nothing more but an object to her. It gets to the point she would hit me numerous times for small things or for no reason at all. Sarah terrified me at that time. The number of times she r*ped me and torture me in such disgusting ways makes my blood boil.

At one moment... She found out she was pregnant with my child as the result of her torment with me. Once the people around me figured out she had done to me. People were quick to react.

Yet... Despite the pliant evidence there was, she was given an easy sentence of only five years in prison...

At that time, my child was born, and Sarah named her Anabelle. Thankfully throughout the next fourteen years she wasn't like her mother as she wasn't stalking me nor wasn't she the one to try to molest me numerous times. But that did change at one point where Sarah finally caught up to me, strangled me, and brought me in front of Anabelle. Sarah would provoke Anabelle to do things to me.

And... At that moment, Anabelle became just like her mother. Twisted, disgusting, perverted, and aggressive. My child... My daughter... Ended up just like her mother.
You might be wondering, why didn't I not take it to the police again?
Well... Sarah happens a daughter of a criminal mastermind and boss of the biggest mafia group in the Americas. If the police did go against her, they would go against an entire nation's worth of firepower. So, Sarah can do whatever she wanted in the Americas. I decided to call it quit and left my life behind, my family, my friends, and even my girlfriend. I took barely anything, no cellphone, no GPS, no nothing that tracks me. I saved up a million dollars to travel up to the very north of Canada using the money for taxis or whatnot. I did end up using the rest of the money to buy supplies throughout my journey. Hell, I even talked to the Prime Minister of Canada to allow me to buy a plot of land at the wastelands (The large forested, snowy, mountainous regions of North Canada). At the end, it was a good deal, No one knew where I was (Minus the prime minister) I lived in a place I called 'Jenka Royal', aka a place I call home. A reasonably large cabin with two bedrooms, kitchen, dining room, and a recreation room, hell even a bath and sauna. The place itself was run on turbine (wind) and solar (sun), I even somehow invented a battery to store the said power if I'm not using it.

You might be wondering; how do I repair/maintain the place? The use of craftsmanship. During my time while trying to fend off Sarah and our daughter Anabelle, I somehow was managed to get into various trade schools with the use of Sarah's money she gave me to 'persuade me into being a good boy'. Guess it would soon bite her in the ass. Anyways, because of the skillsets I have, I can make replacement parts with the tools I have in my lab and workshop.

In all hopes, I do hope Sarah and Anabelle would forget about me and my self-exile.

Yet... Sarah herself is trying to reach out to me in front of me with a sadistic smile and bloodshot eyes.

"Darling~ Are you trying to run away from me? You shouldn't do that to your owner you know!" She said.

I felt a touch on my shoulder, and I could see another set of deadly sharp fingers grip my shoulder. "Daddy~ Why are you trying to get away from me? We are meant to be together, forever!" I see Anabelle with a wide smile, her teeth were sharp like a canine's as she stares at my very soul.

"N-no! Get away from me!" I yelled. Sweat crept down on my forehead as the fear inside me came pouring out.

"Tsk-tsk-tsk. No can do! You belong to us, there's no escape anywhere you go, darling~"


I quickly sit up on my bed as I quickly breath out heavily. I was covered in sweat. As I look out of the window I can see a bright moon in the night sky. I got up from my bed and up towards the window, I opened the window up to let in some fresh air. I can see snow on the ground and littering on top of the few buildings I constructed over the past years.

I'm 33 years old today or rather night now. I am Jenkins Lyncoln, an man that escaped his fate off of the hands of his tormenter.

'At this time, Sarah should be around 47 or so years old. We still have a long way to go.' I said in my own mind. I could've lived in a city far away from the Americas, but it was a matter of time for them to find me if I did. Because of the interactions with Sarah and Anabelle, I grew fearful of women, the 'girlfriend' bit of a certain someone was that she wasn't my actual girlfriend, but rather an actual girl friend, childhood friends actually. I had her to pretend to be my girlfriend in hopes of me not interacting with women or hopefully not interacting with Sarah or Anabelle. She was the only girl I grew to like. 

Now I'm not sure what happened to her after I did my escape. Hopefully she is doing fine.

When I exited out of my bedroom and into the dining room.

Normally it was so quiet and empty, now there is someone there eating a sandwich. And what's worse, it was a woman. The woman herself is wearing white robes and a white parka unbutton on her lower half with only one button in place keeping the parka from falling. She does have a white skirt over her private area. Her hair is white, as of right now her eyes are close as it seems she is enjoying herself with her meal.

"W-who the hell are you! And why are you in here!" I yelled at the woman. The woman simply puts the sandwich down on a plate and opens her eyes, which reveals a set of purely white eyes.

"It's good to see you, Jenkins." She said, almost angelic like.

"H-how the hell do you know my name?!" I yelled once more, narrowing my eyes in response.

"I know all, Jenkins, I know everything." She said, she begun to smile slightly and spoke again. "I know you managed to tear through my phase space, Jenkins."

I grew confused and I asked, "'phase space'? What in the hell are you talking about!?"

She just chuckles. "Your... Machine, managed to tear open a hole to another dimension called the 'Phase Space'. Something so dangerous yet so beautiful to be in. And the fact you broke into my Phase Space, makes me interested in you, Jenkins." She simply said. "Out of all the mortals of the universe, you are the most intriguing. Your fear of women made you something so unique in my eyes... And I can't be fault for getting slightly attracted to you. I can see why those women want to own you so badly, you are something no other had seen before."

"W-what? I asked confusedly.

"Oh, yeah, forgot you mortals aren't intelligent enough to understand what I'm saying. Your soul is almost like a drug, addictive and can't resist it at all, it's a true wonder why your Gods never tried to claim you for themselves. Hell, even being close to you makes me go fuzzy as I spend more time with you at each second." She narrows her eyes. "But I cannot claim you for myself, the others would be jealous and by the set of rules, I am not allowed to have relations nor interact with any mortal in any universe." She took a couple minutes to let me sink in the information before speaking again. "The Star Deities had given me special permission to handle you however I seek fit." She continues "The universe you are in is clearly addicted to you; she had abandoned all of her morals and duties to watch over you and only you as you feed her with your addictive aura. Because of her behavior and of course your indirect actions, I have no choice but to bring you to another universe. This particular universe had specially requested me to bring you over to her domain. *sigh* She would just get addicted to you as well, but we can't prison you or do something to your soul as it is too powerful to even be destroy, even if we do end up destroying it we would just fragment it into smaller pieces and make the ideal worse. So, hopefully this universe is able to not be tempted by your soul, she can keep you, actually she can keep you forever since she is rather low in rank when it comes to universes." She cups her chin.

I stood their stun and shocked, I couldn't find words. But I somehow managed to get a couple of words out of me. "...Are you serious?"

"Deadly serious, I can grant you some stuff to make your way of life better over there, such as taking you home. But I will curse you of eternal life of your physical body. Meaning no aging and no dying." She grabs her sandwich again and chops on it before putting it down again. "I guess we can do it... Now." She snaps her fingers.

"N-no! W-!'" I tried to yell when a blinding light struck at me, causing me to block it with my hands. Soon however, the light fades and the woman is gone. The once nightlight is replaced with sunlight. I look out of a nearby window and my spine just shivered. The once snowy landscape is now replaced with grass and green trees. No snow over the rooftops on the various smaller buildings. The sun was bright as I see birds flying across the sky.

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

29