End of Spring
83 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Thud*

*Thud*

*Thud*

Elijah and Thorfinn clashed wooden swords together as they sparred. Elijah swung his sword at Thorfinns head, but the boy ducked low and swiped up towards the older man's chin; he leaned out of the way before trying to kick him, Thorfinn braced with his shield but couldn't stop the full power of Elijah kick. He was sent tumbling 

"Not good enough! If you want to fight in the shield wall you need to be firm!" He shouted to Thorfinn as the boy got up holding his shield up again. 

Elijah rushed towards him and barged him back to the ground "Plant your feet!" He shouted before swinging his sword down on him, Thorfinn quickly blocked it with his shield but Elijah swung it in a semi-circle above his head and hit the edge of the shield pushing it out of the way and allowing Elijah to execute a thrust straight to his stomach making Thorfinn sputter. 

"Thorfinn Helbane, if you don't do better you'll be Thorfinn Helbound pretty soon," Elijah said as he walked away to have some food leaving Thorfinn on the ground breathing heavily. He hit the ground with his fist before standing up "Again!" He shouted. 

Elijah stopped and turned his head "Eat Thorfinn, you will achieve nothing on an empty stomach," he said. 

"I'll eat once I beat you!" He yelled back as he banged his wooden sword against his shield. 

Elijah looked at him for a moment before turning around and twirling his sword "If you insist," he said before charging at Thorfinn striking his shield with an overhead strike, Thorfinn avoided it before swiping at his side, but Elijah stepped back out of the way; Thorfinn followed up by trying to hit Elijah with the edge of his shield but he just grabbed both ends of his sword and used it to deflect the shield off to the side before hitting Thorfinn with the pommel. 

Thorfinn was stunned for a second but managed to recover in time for Elijah's next assault. He barged into Thorfinn, but this time Thorfinn held firm against the older boy and pushed back, Elijah tried hitting Thorfinn over the top of the shield but he lowered his stance before pivoting around him and shoving him with his shield. Elijah was knocked off balance, allowing Thorfinn to connect his sword with the top of his thigh —though he was aiming for his knee.

Elijah grunted in pain but moved his leg back while swinging his sword towards Thorfinns outstretched arm. The younger man in a surprising feat of speed whipped his hand back and deflected the sword, both men stepped back giving the other some room "You've improved greatly these past few weeks Thorfinn, your speed especially," Elijah said approvingly. 

He then dashed forward kicking him again only this time Thorfinn held strong and only slid back slightly. "Good, remember that you not only protect yourself in a shield wall but your brothers too, if you fall so will they," Elijah stated as he slapped him on the shoulder. 

"Come let's eat," he said bringing him over to an outside fire pit where some food was cooking in a pot. It had been a rough few weeks for Thorfinn, apart from Elijah and Niklaus most of the family had given him the cold shoulder, even Rebekah. Though he suspected that the reason Rebekah was doing it was different from the rest of them, Mikael probably instructed the others to treat me this way while Rebekah was probably mad about the reward he had earned as it included a bride. 

Thorfinn watched as Rebekah walked across the courtyard taking in the breeze before sitting down in a patch of grass and watching the bay. "Is she still not speaking to you?" Elijah asked as he poured a bowl of stew, before handing it to Thorfinn. 

Thorfinn nodded "She believes I am to be married to Hild," he explained. 

"Have you explained that you are not," Elijah asked. 

"I've tried to but every time I attempt to speak she becomes emotional and runs away," He said with a sigh. 

Elijah nodded sympathetically "No man may know the mind of a woman or the secrets they keep, she may not respond to your words but perhaps she may respond to your love," he advised. 

Thorfinn raised an eyebrow at his mentor "I did not believe you to be a poet, Elijah," Thorfinn said with mild amusement. 

Elijah just kept eating his food with a look of annoyance on his face "I hope your jokes will save you from my sister's wrath when you speak to her," he replied and a small grin broke out on his face when he saw the look of worry on Thorfinns face. 

Thorfinn breathed out before standing up, Rebekah was alone now so he could take this opportunity to speak with her. He walked past Elijah and over to Rebekah, as soon as she saw him she drowned and went to stand up. "Rebekah stop," Thorfinn said a little more firmly than he meant to. 

Rebekah glared at him but stayed nonetheless "What do you want," she said harshly. 

"I wish to know where the woman who loved me has gone?" Thorfinn asked as he knelt by her feet. 

He saw Rebekah's eyes start to water slightly "She is still here... but she finds it difficult to not feel pain every time she sees you."

Thorfinn wished to grab her and hold her at that moment, but they were too exposed at the moment. "Why do you feel so much pain, is it because of Hild?" he asked. 

Rebekah nodded as she looked at her feet "I believed I'd be the one you married first, that we'd share all of our firsts," She explained. 

Thorfinn moved up and sat next to her "Don't be foolish Rebekah, just because I have the right to marry her it does not mean I will, you are the one I choose among all others," he said sincerely. 

"Truly?" She asked. 

"Always and forever," he whispered. 

Rebekah had to stop herself from jumping into his arms and kissing him then after that riding his cock. She had felt so hopeless after she heard that Thorfinn had won the land and Hild's hand in marriage; in her heart, she knew he would not abandon her but it's as if she shut down when she heard that and the only things that crossed her mind were negative thoughts of him leaving her. She looked around to make sure no one could see before grilling his hand tightly "I want to see you later on tonight, promise you'll come," she whispered. 

"Let anyone try and stop me," Thorfinn said with a smirk. 

Rebekah gave him a sultry smile before standing up and leaving. Thorfinn just sat there with a dumb expression thinking about what she had planned for him. 

*Crack*

Thorfinn grunted in pain as Elijah cracked him on his back with the wooden sword "Stop leering," Elijah said to him. 

"I wasn't!" Thorfinn replied. 

"Sure, now get up let's continue," Elijah said as he handed him his sword. 

...

Thorfinn was in the forest surrounding Kattegat, ever since the sacrifice he made to the gods, his body had been feeling strange. He had felt much stronger and faster than he used to be and he didn't think it was because of all the training he'd done. 

Right now he was in the forest hunting for supper, he had taken off his tunic and had rubbed crushed berries into his skin. At the moment he was watching a young doe eating grass; Elijah had taught Thorfinn that a true hunter mutes all the senses of his prey, and while he was able to cover his scent and hide from sight those were the easiest to deal with, masking his footsteps was still a challenge. That was why he lay in wait for the doe to get closer, he watched silently as it chewed the leaves and ate. 

The world seemed to slow as he watched the doe, the trees and plants swayed slowly in the wind all while Thorfinn stayed still. Then... he ran, the doe lifted his head up immediately and sprinted away but Thorfinn ran after it and while the doe ran fast, Thorfinn kept up with it, but the doe slowly accelerated and was quickly getting out of his range; Thorfinn lifted his arm and threw the spear in his hand, but unfortunately it passed straight by the doe's body not hitting it, but it did make the doe stop and try to turn which allowed Thorfinn to jump and tackle the doe, then pulling his dagger out of his belt and stabbing it into the animals heart. 

The doe wiggled and struggled in Thorfinns grip, but soon it stilled and Thorfinn said a quick prayer to Freyja for the bounty she had provided. Thorfinn then stood up and picked up the doe by its feet and tied it to a tree branch. Using his knife he slit its throat and watched the blood drip onto the ground, he thought about disembowelling it and removing its guts here but he didn't want to be in the forest out in the dark. 

After the blood finished draining from the doe he picked it up and placed it across his shoulder before walking back to Kattegat. Never in his wildest dreams did he think he would be able to hunt like a wild, chasing after animals on his own two feet instead of using a bow; even carrying this doe on his shoulders would have been difficult for him a few months ago. 

'The gods have blessed me,' he thought to himself as he walked back, there was no other explanation. His excitement for the upcoming summer raids increased the more skilled he became, he even had dreams of fighting in battle, blood splashing across his shield, plunging his sword into his enemies, it would be glorious. 

Making it back to Kattegat he took the doe to the slaughterhouse the Mikaelsons kept behind the Longhouse, it was also where they smoked and cured their meat for winter. He spent the next few hours dressing the doe before leaving it for tomorrow. 

He had to prepare to see Rebekah and wash this blood off his body. 

———————————————————-

After washing off the dirt and blood from his body he dressed and snuck out of the Mikaelson house and crawled towards Rebekah's window. When he opened the shutters he saw the room was dark and no one was inside, however, on the window sill, he saw a wooden mask that had tusks on its lips. It was a mask in the shape of a boar, the symbol of Freyr. 

He took the mask and walked towards the stable where he found the hatch was already open. He closed the hatch and walked down the stairs, the room was dark with the exception of a candle by the bed. On the bed, he saw nothing but Rebekah on her hands and knees wearing a mask of her own. 

"Heil Freyr..." She said, her voice echoing throughout the room. 

Thorfinn smiled as he placed his mask on, he had heard of this game before and was very much interested in playing. 

"Heil Gerd!" Thorfinn replied as he took his clothing off and let it fall to the floor. 

Rebekah climbed to the edge of the bed before placing her feet on the floor and spreading her legs showing every part of her body to Thorfinn and making his cock harden. 

"Gerd, the most beautiful, the most fierce, the winters breath, I've come to claim you," Thorfinn said as he went to his hands and knees and started to crawl towards her. 

"What does Freyr offer me to claim my body?" She asked. 

"I offer you my vast wealth and riches," he replied as he crawled slowly. 

"I have no need for wealth and riches," she said uninterestedly. 

"I offer you my charm and good looks,"

"I have no need for your charm or good looks,"

"I offer you my prowess on the battlefield and in the bedroom." He was right at her feet now. 

"I have no need for your prowess on the battlefield or in the bedroom," she said as she placed her foot upon his mask. 

"Do you offer nothing else?" Rebekah asked as her hands traced the smooth curves of her body, moving over her nipples which stood hard and erect. Her hand then went down to her groin where she spread the lips of her slit and showed the liquid that poured out. 

"I offer you the choice, how do you wish to be taken," Thorfinn replied as his hands snaked up her legs. She tried to move away from him but he grabbed her forcing her further onto the bed. Her skin was icy cold and she was shivering and he could hear her teeth chattering from behind the mask. She struggled to get away from him, but he was too strong and pinned her arms by her head. 

"You are mine Snow Queen," Thorfinn said through his mask as he lined his cock up with her entrance and thrust in. He gasped as he felt her tight wet hole squeeze around him, gods he had missed this, her soft skin and luscious body drove him crazy, she did not have to pretend to be Gerd because she was the goddess in human form. 

"I am Winter and my heart is cold to you," Rebekah moaned out as he thrust into her much harder than he usually did. Her cold skin started to warm up as Thorfinns body got hotter and hotter. 

"Then I shall warm you up and claim your heart," Thorfinn said as he grabbed her legs and pushed them up against her head. 

AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!" Rebekah screamed in pleasure, she lost herself immediately and her hole started squirting shots of her nectar onto Thorfinn's stomach, but he didn't stop he kept on thrusting reaching as deeply as he could; he had pushed Rebekah's legs by her ears as he rammed his cock straight into her. Rebekah's cold body quickly began to warm, her toes curling as she felt herself releasing again and again, she had never felt such pleasure before. Having Thorfinn take her forcefully seemed to have awakened a new desire within her, she wanted him to be rough, and she wanted him to break her and make her his just like Freyr did to Gerd. 

Thorfinn had been holding himself back from spilling his seed as he had been enjoying it too much, but he was no longer able to do so, it felt as if he didn't spill his seed now his balls might grow to the size of boulders. Going faster for a moment and making Rebekah scream in pleasure once more, he started shooting rope after rope of his seed into Rebekah, she moaned as she felt every shot of his seed splash against her insides, her hole clenched greedily as it tried to keep both Thorfinns cock and the seed inside of her. 

Thorfinn leaned up and allowed Rebekah's feet to move from her ears to rest on Thorfinns chest. "You have warmed me, but I fear I shall be cold again soon," Rebekah said as she breathed heavily. 

"Then I shall come to warm you again," he replied. 

Rebekah laughed and took off her mask "I've heard of husbands playing this game with their wives at the start of spring and I wished to try it with you," she said. 

Thorfinn took his own mask off and joined her in laughing "They do, but it is usually the last days of winter it is played... you are late," he said with amusement. 

Rebekah pouted "If I had known what a joy it was to have you inside of me then I would've done so sooner, now it is time for Gerd to service her Freyr," she said with a grin as she pushed Thorfinn onto his back. 

Before Thorfinn could ask what was going on Rebekah had already swallowed his cock in her mouth, her soft lips moving down his shaft cleaning up the combination of both their fluids. Thorfinns cock felt sensitive from spilling his seed and so Rebekah's tongue brushing against the backside of his cocks head was almost too much pleasure to take. She pushed her head down further attempting to take more of his cock inside her mouth as she stroked his shaft with her other hand. 

"Gods Rebekah!" He hissed out as she started bobbing her head at a faster pace. Her tongue was going crazy inside of her mouth and Thorfinn felt it touching nearly every part of his cock. 

Grabbing her and pushing her away she looked up at him surprised before he turned her around onto her hands and knees and then slammed his cock back into her. "OOOOOOOH!!!" She moaned in pleasure, Thorfinn reached forward and yanked her hair pulling her up as he thrust into her. He reached around her body and grabbed her breasts roughly; he didn't need to worry about hurting her as she was practically soaking him with her fluids. 

Thorfinn wouldn't last long since Rebekah had already been pleasuring him with her mouth, so he started thrusting faster and faster. He leaned forward and bit her shoulder making her hole clench around him, he bit hard enough to draw blood, but Rebekah didn't scream in pain, she loved it. She reached the peak of her pleasure when Thorfinn marked her, she grabbed his hand from her breasts and moved it up to her mouth where she bit him hard enough to draw blood. Soon after she felt him releasing inside her again and growled like a she-wolf being mated. 

Both of them collapsed onto the bed where Thorfinn held Rebekah from behind. They both breathed heavily and rested in their post-sexual bliss; to Thorfinn, almost nothing felt as good as having her naked body pressed into him, and die Rebekah loved having his manhood rest between her cheeks, he would often start to rub it against her when he was in the mood again sending shivers down her spine.

"Thorfinn..." Rebekah said quietly. 

"Yes?" He replied. 

"If you have the land, why don't you ask for my father for my hand?" She asked. 

"I may have a lot of land now, but I do not have the wealth to maintain to fix it and while I have some reputation for slaying a Draugr, people doubt it, but they will not doubt it if I prove myself in the raids, your father will only give you to a wealthy man who is also a great warrior," he explained. 

Rebekah sighed as she knew it was true, she had seen how much he had instilled the values of being a warrior into her brothers. He wouldn't accept anything less from whoever wishes to marry her. "Be careful, and come home," she said as she stroked his face. 

'We need you.'

———————————————————-

The days started to come and go and Thorfinn spent every day improving and getting himself ready. Elijah was impressed at the rate he learned and even found himself struggling somewhat in their sparring sessions —though admittedly it was mostly due to Thorfinns dramatic increase in speed rather than skill. 

Thorfinn now had a good foundation for being a warrior that would only improve as he fought more battles and gained more experience. He was glad that the spring he had spent at the Mikaelsons had worked out well, he felt vastly different to how he was before and it made him feel real pride in himself. During the spring he had seen Hild a few more times, she had been excited to meet him and had often initiated intercourse between them —which Thorfinn did not decline. 

She mostly came to update him on what was happening on his land. Most of the people had come back to their homes and the thralls had returned too as Thorfinn had told her to put word out that they would not be punished for running away. It seemed to have worked as a few of them did return; Thorfinn hid these meetings from Rebekah as he didn't want to enflame her jealousy. 

Thorfinn had not come close to Elijah's level of skill yet, but he was able to bridge the gap somewhat with his speed. He was fast enough that he could throw his sword into the air and punch a man four times before catching his sword again, and when he sprinted he was fast as well. He loved chasing animals in the woods and catching them with his own hands, it felt like that's what the gods intended hunting to be. 

Thorfinn wasn't given much of a goodbye when he left the Mikaelson house. Most of the family didn't care for him much so he was only given a farewell by Elijah, Niklaus and Rebekah, but in truth, he did not need anyone else and was happy to only have them. After their goodbyes Thorfinn left Kattegat and headed back on the dirt road to Ragnar's farm, a place he hadn't been to since the beginning of spring, he wondered if Gyda would be mad at him for not visiting her during this time. She was a budding shield maiden and wouldn't hesitate to try and fight him, something he wished to avoid. 

*Twang*

Thorfinn saw the arrow coming from a tree on his left and snatched it out of the air before it hit him. He noticed it had no arrowhead and was blunt, he sighed before looking up to the tree "Gyda there is no need for this, come down and we shall speak," Thorfinn requested. 

*Twang*

Thorfinn caught this one with his other hand before dropping them both "I'm sorry Gyda, I know I could've visited, but I was training so much," he said as he walked closer. 

Gyda jumped out of the tree with an angry expression on her face. She had waited for Thorfinn to visit her for many moons and he did not bother to do so, instead, he goes and slays a Draugr and finds himself a nice wife. "Gyda, I swear on the gods I did not forget you, I thought of you often," Thorfinn said as he kept walking forward. 

Gyda closed the rest of the distance to him before punching him in the stomach and making him crouch to his knees. "I find it impossible to be angry with you when I have missed you so much, so I will punish you now," she said before punching him again and then turning on her heels and walking back down the path to her home. 

Thorfinn stood up and quickly followed Gyda grabbed her by the hand and drew her into a hug. "I think I'm ready Gyda," Thorfinn said to her as he stood up next to her. 

"I've learnt much and can now be counted as a warrior," Thorfinn said with confidence 

Gyda who was still angry at Thorfinn, couldn't help but be slightly relieved that he would be safer during the summer raids. She was struggling to be around him at the moment as he was making her emotions go haywire, old feelings conflicting with new ones. 

"I expect a present from your raids to make up for leaving me alone for months," she stated. 

Thorfinn laughed before finally drawing Gyda into a hug that she didn't protest. "I'll bring you something grand, something worthy of a queen, I swear this upon the gods," he replied. 

"You better not leave me for so long again either," she added as she looked at him with a scowl. 

"Of course not," he replied, he had gotten off easy with Gyda, but it was to be expected as they were best friends growing up and extremely close. They would fight and make up all the time, it was part of their little dance. 

Gyda and Thorfinn made small talk the rest of the way to the farm and he regaled her with the tales of his training and even the story of how he faced the Draugr. Once they arrived at the Farmstead, Thorfinn saw that Ragnar was outside watching Bjorn play with his dog. When he saw Gyda and Thorfinnn he smiled and stood up. 

"Thorfinn! You almost look like a man," he said as he grabbed both of his arms bringing him into a hug. 

"It's good to see you too Ragnar," Thorfinn said as he chuckled in amusement. 

"You know why I'm here don't you?" Thorfinn said and Ragnar nodded and then turned to his son Bjorn. 

"Fetch us two swords, both sharp iron," Ragnar said with a grin on his face as he looked at Thorfinn.

Gyda's she's widened "Father surly you can't mean!" 

"Yes I do, if he can't handle this here, then he won't survive the raids.”

Taking a deep breath Thorfinn nodded in agreement. 

"Let's fight."

(AN: for context, I basically made up the sex roleplay they did. It's based on a story between Gerd and Freyr when he tried to marry her. Some say it's just an analogy for winter and spring, I hope it was at least interesting. I hope you enjoyed the chapter.)

If you like my stuff consider supporting me 

8