Sire
68 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arwyn felt like she had been living a nightmare, one she would never wake from, or perhaps she was in hell. One night during a full moon she was waken during the night by a cold breeze that brushed against her skin; when she opened her eyes she saw the snarling form of a large wolf-like creature. Before she could even scream its hand was around her mouth and it muffled any sounds she could make. Tears formed around her eyes as she struggled in the creature's grasp, but she couldn't, the creature from hell had her. 

The last thing she saw was the shocked expression of her sister as she was dragged out of her home. She tumbled across the ground as she was dragged into the forest, she tried to claw the ground and stop the monster from taking her, but all that she achieved was the pain of her fingernails being torn from her body. She screamed for help but no one came and she quickly disappeared into the forest. 

It all became hazy after that, she had been scratched and bitten by the creature when she started stuffing against it. She remembered grabbing her cross and stabbing it into its nose; the wolf man recoiled at this and she was able to run away from him. She didn't know what direction she was heading in and she didn't much care, she ran and ran; she screamed when she saw the wolf running up to her with its massive jaws open. Arywn turned around to try and defend herself and she ended up tumbling down a cliff and into a rushing river. 

After that everything truly became hazy, she remembered some things but it was as if she wasn't in control of her body. She watched as she chased down people and animals, tearing their flesh from their bodies and eating it. It scared her. She could taste the blood on her tongue and feel as she tore them apart, but she couldn't stop, she couldn't control her body, all she could do was watch and live in this new horror. 

...

Arywn gasped out for air as she woke up, she screamed as she looked around the room she was in. She was awake for what seemed like the first time in a long time, she tried to push herself up but her arms gave out and she fell back down; she couldn't even talk, when she tried to form words they seemed to morph and come out as nonsense. 

"Calm yourself, woman!" 

She almost jumped out of her skin when she heard a loud voice from beside her. She used all the strength she could to back away from the loud voice, she was still too weak and all she could do was curl into herself as she looked at the man sitting in the darkness. 

"I thought for sure you would change back... I'm disappointed you didn't," he said. 

"Ho.... rrrr... youuu," she struggled to say. As she became less hysteric she recognised that she was in a familiar home, it was the home of Aelfrida. 

"What did you say?" He asked. 

"I am new to your language, so I do not recognise all the words."

Thorfinn looked at Arwyn, she was pale, sweaty and breathing heavily. He sighed as he reached over to the table and grabbed his cup, he knelt on the bed and handed it to her "Drink," he instructed. 

She was still scared she didn't want to take anything from the man before her, but she couldn't stop herself from reaching out and taking it. She pressed the cup to her lips and tentatively drank the liquid, as soon as it filled her mouth she began to drink greedily. Thorfinn watched as the girl drained the cup, and gave it back to him; he was disappointed that he wouldn't be getting another pelt to adorn himself with, but he still had the other trophy so it wasn't all bad. 

At that point, Eowyn came inside the room and dropped the food she was carrying as she saw her sister was now awake. "Arwyn!!!" She screamed in relief as she rushed over to the bed. Arywn whipped her head over to the sound and jolted away, but she quickly recognised her sister and tears of relief came streaming out of her face as she let her older sister engulf her in a hug. 

Thorfinn sighed as he looked at the tray of food that was scattered across the floor. He was going to eat that. He decided to leave the room, while he could've dragged Eowyn out and forced her to remake the food, he was tired and it was almost dawn; He would make himself some food and ignore this reunion until it was over. 

Eowyn watched as Thorfinn left, she chided herself for dropping the food and angering him, but she couldn't control herself when she saw her sister. "Arwyn..." she whispered as she held her sister tightly. She could hear her sister try to speak, but the words that came out were slurred. "Don't try to speak sister, rest, I will not leave you ever again," she whispered as she kissed the top of her head. 

Arywn felt tears well up again, for the first time in a long time she felt safe in the warmth of her sister's embrace. While I was in the kitchen Thorfinn put together some meats and cheeses on a wooden plate, he then walked out of the house walked over to the now-dead creature and crouched next to it. Thorfinn had to thank the gods once again for their assistance in dealing with the beast, he did not know how he could've defeated it otherwise, it was a beast made for hunting men. Putting his plate down he opened the creature's mouth and yanked one of its large fangs out. 

"You'll make a fine cloak," Thorfinn said with a grin on his face. The fur was soft and comfortable, he just wished that he could've had two so he could gift one to Rebekah. 

Thorfinn grabbed his plate and stood up once again, this time he walked over to Aelfrida who was sitting in the mud almost as lifeless as her family. He took a seat next to her and started eating, he offered her some of the meat but she didn't move, she didn't even scowl at him or curse him. It seemed this time she was truly broken. 

"You survived, I did not expect you to, even if you did not take my offer I will still grant your freedom if you wish it," Thorfinn said as he shoved more food into his mouth. 

Aelfrida slowly looked up at Thorfinn from where she was looking. There was no anger on her face, or sadness, just indifference "Freedom is worthless," she said emotionlessly. 

"My family is dead, you've stolen everything of value... what can I do with freedom."

Thorfinn nodded as he looked at her "You are right, you have nothing and you are too weak to ever get anything for yourself."

Aelfrida didn't respond and instead turned his head back to the ground and kept staring. Thorfinn put his plate down and got up on his knees, he drew his dagger from his belt and pulled Aelfridas head back by her hair. 

"Freyja, Óðinn, Þórr, takið við fórn mína og verið glaðir yfir lík þann sem ég færi yður, (Freyja, Odin, Thor, accept my sacrifice and be pleased with the body I offer you,)"

He slashed his dagger across her throat and Aelfrida soon started choking on her blood. She struggled but Thorfinn held her in place as the blood drained from her neck. Aelfrida felt her vision start to darken as she slowly suffocated on her own blood, she wasn't scared anymore. 'Mother... Father...' her eyes closed and she soon went still as her spark of life extinguished and she died. 

Thorfinn felt her go limp and let her hit the ground. It was an unceremonious end for her, all of her suffering led to nothing but death. Thorfinn wasn't aware of how he had destroyed her life, he didn't think much of it. Those who didn't believe in the gods were fools and those who believed in a dead god were worse, they did not fight hard enough and so they allowed this to happen. 

Thorfinn stood up and continued eating as if nothing had happened, he walked back inside and took a seat at the table. As much as he would like to get on the move tomorrow he knew he wouldn't be able to with his wounds, his wounds would likely become worse if he started sleeping outside, for now, they were bandaged and packed, and they'd need to be changed often. Thorfinn hoped he'd heal soon, he wanted to go to Bebbenburg, they would have real warriors for him to face and wealth beyond his imagining. 

He closed his eyes after finishing and allowed himself to drift off while still in his seat, he hoped Eowyn would stop her hysteria by the morning. While he could understand her feelings of happiness at seeing her sister again after so long, he didn't want it to affect her usefulness. 

...

The next morning Thorfinn woke up with a dry throat, Eowyn had not emerged from the room yet so Thorfinn grabbed a pitcher of ale and poured himself a cup. He hissed in pain as he moved his body, the heat of battle had long since worn off which only left him with the pain from his wounds. He limped back to his seat and drank his ale, he wished he had something a little stronger but he doubted there would be anything here. 

*Creak*

He turned his head as he saw the wooden door creak open. Out from it emerged Eowyn with her sister behind her, she was holding onto Eowyn as she limped behind her. "I'm sorry Lord," Eowyn said as she bowed her head. 

Thorfinn waved her off "She's family, your reaction wasn't unusual," he replied. 

"This is my sister Arwyn," Eowyn said putting her arm around her. Eowyn found herself in a difficult position, before she only had to worry about herself and her survival, but now she would have to worry for her sister. If she could not convince Thorfinn to care for them both then she knew they would both perish. Eowyn urged her sister closer to take a seat opposite  Thorfinn, but her sister did not move; Arwyn had been told by her old sister everything that had happened, from their parent's death to Thorfinn fighting the creature that hurt her, she cried again upon learning that her brothers and father were dead. While she wanted to hate Thorfinn for what he had done, she couldn't, she didn't understand why but no matter how hard she wanted to hate him, the hate inside her would just disappear. 

"Sit down," Thorfinn said sternly. 

Eowyn was surprised to see that Arwyn listened to him and she did not need to urge her to. Eowyn sat next to her sister and held her hand "Lord... I know I have asked much from you..." Eowyn began to say. 

"You wish for me to care for your sister as I said I'd do for you," He finished for her. 

"Why should I do so, you have value, but as far as I know she is worthless, dead weight," Thorfinn said casually. 

Arywn didn't know why but it hurt her to know what Thorfinn thought of her, she couldn't explain it but she desperately wanted to be of use to him. "I am good at stitching and making clothing..." Arwyn said quietly as she looked at the table. 

Eowyn nodded her head rapidly "She is, she was always better with a loom than me," she added. 

Thorfinn hummed "Could you make a cloak out of the beast's hide?" He asked. 

Arwyn nodded "If you can skin and tan it then I'll be able to make a cloak," she replied. 

Thorfinn nodded "I suppose you'll be offering your own body to me in exchange for not touching her?" He said while looking at Eowyn. 

Eowyn nodded a little slower this time "Lord can use me whenever he pleases if he grants me this mercy," she said with her head low. 

Thorfinn wasn't bothered about which sister he used to empty his balls, they were both pretty and would serve well either way. Arywn however was not happy with this arrangement, for some reason she felt deep anger at her sister for doing this, she felt like attacking her and had to clench her fists to stop. "Make me the cloak, once I am healed enough we will go for Bebbenburg," Thorfinn said as he planned to get some more rest back in the bedroom. 

"Do not misunderstand, if you show to be a burden I will kill you and leave your body for the wolves to feed on," Thorfinn said as he looked straight into Arywns eyes making her shiver. 

When he disappeared Eowyn hugged her sister "Do not worry sister, we will survive and one day be free of him," she whispered. 

Arywn let her sister hug her, but the words she used to comfort her onkh just served to make her sad. She didn't want to be free of him, her body screamed to be close to him and the very idea of leaving made her sick. 

———————————————————-

(Bebbenburg Castle)

(A week later)

Lord Uhtread sat at the head of his table, on either side of him was his wife and his eldest son also named Uhtread. Right now they prayed and thanked god for the meal they had just been given and the protection he had offered them against the Scots from up north. After they finished praying the music played and the feast began, Uhtread was a wealthy Ealdorman, he was perhaps only second to King Aelle in terms of wealth, but he also ruled over large amounts of good land and could call a decent amount of spears for war. 

As Uhtred ate he looked down the table looking at all the people that had joined him for his feast. He frowned when he saw an empty couple of seats; his most loyal man Wilfred had attended every feast he came to with his son who had the same name. Uhtred waved over one of his loyal guards "Did Wilfred not come today?" He asked. 

The guard shook his head "We waited for his arrival but he never came," the guard replied. 

"That is strange... in ten years he has never missed one of these gatherings, this one particular was important," Uhtred mostly said to himself. 

"Is everything okay my love?" His wife asked?"  

"I expected Wilfred to come, we were in discussion about marrying his daughter to Uhtred, but he has not shown," he explained. 

"Perhaps he changed his mind?" His Wife said. 

Uhtred shook his head "He was the one who suggested the match, if he is not here I suspect something may have happened," he said with concern on his face. Wilfred was a good friend and the land he owned was desirable and made much silver during harvest, if he had been attacked by bandits or worse, Scots, then Uhtred needed to know. 

"Offa!" Uhtred said loudly and the captain of his guard came to him, a large man wearing chain mail and pieces of plate armour. 

"Yes, lord?" He said with a bow. 

"Take two men and go to Wilfred's farm, I wish to see why he has not shown," he instructed. 

"Yes lord," Offa replied before standing up straight and lumbering out of the room. 

———————————————————

It had been a long week but Arwyn had recovered, she finally felt like how she used to be, no, she felt even better. It felt like she had a bottomless well of energy to draw from and often found she couldn't sit still for long periods of time. Right now she was currently making Thorfinns coat as true to his word he skinned the beast and tanned its hide for her, she struggled a bit as she had never made something so big, but she was doing it for Thorfinn. 

She felt so happy when he had finally told her his name, Eowyn hadn't even known it; Arywn didn't understand how she could go so long without even asking. As she sat stitching the cloak she could hear the sounds of her sister having sex with Thorfinn next door, it made her clench her hands against the wooden table, and she felt surprised when she felt it creak and crack under her grip. This whole week her body had longed to be close to him, she didn't understand why and didn't understand why she didn't hate Thorfinn, but in truth, she felt a lot happier than she had before. She just wished that instead of taking her sister Thorfinn would take her. 

In the next room, Eowyn was on her stomach as Thorfinn thrust into her from behind, he had taken her purity days ago and while that time had hurt Eowyn, every time after had started to feel good. He wouldn't enter her unless he had made her lips wet first, she didn't want to feel pleasure, she hated Thorfinn, but it was hard not to when he subjected her body to such feelings. 

Thorfinn wished he had taken Eowyn sooner, her hole was tight and wet, every time he thrust inside her she got wetter; she also couldn't help but moan which only made the situation better. He didn't know how much of his seed he spilt inside of her, but he knew it was a lot and it was about to be a lot more. He started thrusting faster making her moan more, he then thrust one last time before shooting his eyes straight into her. 

"Get on top," he instructed as he fell beside her. Breathing heavily Eowyn positioned herself above Thorfinns cock before slamming down and making herself peak in her pleasure, Thorfinn grabbed her hips and started moving her faster, Eowyn clawed at his chest as she once again went through a rapid series of thrusts that hit one of her most sensitive spots. Clenching around him she forced Thorfinn into unloading another shot of his seed inside her. 

At the door, Arwyn listen to them fucking and wished it was her on the receiving end. When she had offered herself to him the first time he just ignored her, when she had done so again he simply said that he didn't need her cause he had her sister and that she should focus on making his coat. That hurt to hear but it didn't make her any less enamoured with him. 

Several hours later they stopped and Thorfinn emerged from the room wearing nothing "Is my cloak ready?" He asked. 

Arywn who hadn't been concentrating the whole afternoon shook her head "It'll take a little longer lord," she said quietly. 

*Sniff*

Her nose twitched as she smelt something sweet and delicious, she moved her eyes in the direction of the smell and saw that it was Thorfinns cock, it was covered in seed and her sister's juices. It smelled amazing. Her mouth started to water and her legs rubbed together, she wanted to turn around have let him take her, it frustrated her to no end that he wouldn't. 

Thorfinn walked out of the house, he felt that Arwyns behaviour was strange, she had listened to every one of his commands no matter how simple or elaborate. There was a lot about her that he found strange, he wondered where the wolf had gone, it retreated inside her and seemed to disappear for no reason. There was also the fact she seemed to act like a loyal servant rather than a thrall, she knew that Thorfinn had killed her brothers and father and yet she behaved like it didn't matter, rather than her sister who hated Thorfinn. 

Thorfinn felt that it might be a trap, a way for him to keep his guard down before she struck, but he knew that was just a paranoid thought. He stood outside and breathed in the crisp air, he couldn't explain why but he always felt good when he let the sun shine on him. It filled him with energy and made his wounds hurt a lot less, it had only been a week and they were mostly healed. He planned on leaving as soon as his new cloak was made, he had all the silver this place had, and now he would go and see what treasure Bebbanburg had. 

"Perhaps a crown," Thorfinn said to himself with a smile, he had promised Gyda a gift fit for a queen. Eowyn had prepared food for their journey, and while he had been told it wasn't far —just over a day— he wanted to be prepared as Elijah had taught him. He stood outside until the sunset and just after it disappeared beyond the horizon Arywn came outside "It's finished lord," she said, making him turn his head. Arywn had put her all into making this coat, all of her learned skill and talent.  

Thorfinn had to admit it was an impressive cloak, it was long and black, impressively so. The fur was soft and seemed to keep its warmth even after being separated from its body. The head of the wolf remained on the top of the cloak to form a hood, he felt a smile stretching onto his face as he took the cloak from her and put it on his shoulders, she had included a simple clasp in order to fasten it which he did. "You've done well, this is much more than I expected," Thorfinn said with a grin still present on his face. 

Arywn smiled brightly at his praise if she had a tail it would've been wagging "Is there anything else you wish for me to do Lord?" She asked. 

Thorfinn nodded his head "Launder and repair my clothing as much as possible before tomorrow," he instructed her. 

She nodded and quickly ran inside to get it done, Thorfinn stayed out a few minutes longer appreciating his new trophy. People would have to believe him now, a cloak made of such a large wolf hide would be proof he had thought a creature of Fenrir and prevailed. However, in the back of his mind, he knew it would not be enough for Mikael. 'If I know Ragnar he will want to come back soon, though whether he lands in Northumbria or not is a problem I will have to deal with,' he thought. He hoped that he would at least hear some news of raids occurring that would give him some time to get to them, otherwise he'd have to find another way home. 

'I need to learn more about this land,' he thought to himself. They made better iron than they did and their farming techniques and tools were also much better. They also wrote strange symbols like the ones Kol would read in his book, the master of this land had a book by his bed that had their dead god on the front, it had strange symbols within. 

As Thorfinn turned to go outside his ears twitched. He could hear heavy footsteps and chainmail rustling, he turned around and down the dirt path he saw three people approaching, Thorfinn smiled 'Seems like I'll get my wish sooner than I expected,' he thought to himself as he drew up his hood and slipped between one of the buildings. The bodies of everyone were still lying on the dirt path and once the men got closer they'd see them and immediately be on guard. 

Offa was annoyed that he had to rush all the way to this farm for the upstart little prick Wilfred, but his lord had commanded him and so he must obey —if he wanted to be paid anyway. His two men Karl and Aelin were with him and they were just as annoyed, usually after a feast the men could enjoy the leftover food and wine, but now they'd miss it. 

"Oi Offa, there are bloody bodies right there!" Karl said as he grabbed the bigger man by the arm. 

"He's right, fucking hell!" Aelin said as he drew his sword out. 

"Calm down! Let's take a closer look!" Offa boomed out with his deep voice. He drew his sword as they got closer, he cursed when they entered the hamlet and saw that everyone was dead. He recognised Wilfred and his son and guessed that the red-headed women were his wife and daughter. 

"What the bloody hell happened!" Karl said as he bent down to look at the old man who had a cut in his skull. 

"His wife, what I wouldn't give to fuck her, look at those tits," Aelin said as he lifted the wife from the ground, but as he did he dropped her and began gagging as she stunk of rot. 

"Stop messing about and start searching the houses!" Offa shouted as he grabbed Aelin and shoved him over to the barn. 

Aelin cursed him silently but didn't defy the man two heads taller than him. He moved into the barn and causally looked around, not really interested in finding anything, the people who did it were probably long gone. He saw a large amount of dried blood that had soaked into the earth, but apart from that he didn't find anything. He walked over to the other entrance to the barn, he jumped when he saw another body 'Poor fucker,' he thought to himself. 

*Growl*

Aelin heard growling and turned only to see a wolf standing upright and running towards him. However, as it got closer he realised it had a shield that it was holding in front of it. Aelin tried to move but the wolf's face scared him and he froze. 

Thorfinn charged at Aelin and smashed into him with his shield pushing him off his feet and slamming him through the barn wall back through to the streets. Thorfinn dived through after him and landed on him with the shield which he brought up with both hands and slammed down on his face multiple times as he roared. 

Thorfinn looked up with a wild grin on his face to see Offa and Karl charging at him. He unsheathed his sword and charged against them, he slammed his shield into Karl who was unprepared for such a move and fell to the ground. Offa roared as he swung his sword down on Thorfinn, he dodged to the right as he didn't want to block such a direct blow. Offa slammed his sword into the ground but drew his fist back and slammed it into Thorfinns face which sent him stumbling back. 

Offa was a man late into his third decade and he'd been fighting for nearly as long. He wouldn't let some savage Scot or whoever he was get the better of him. He roared again as he swung at Thorfinn, but the boy used his shield to redirect the blow before thrusting with his sword. Offa twisted and avoided getting his chest impaled but the sword managed to slice through his chainmail. 

Offa tried to grab Thorfinns shield out of his hand but the boy twisted his shield before pushing forward and slamming his arm into his body. Offa roared in pain as he felt the bones in his arm crack; Karl had gotten up from the ground and moved around Thorfinn aiming to attack him from another side. Thorfinn backed up and avoided a slash from Karl who he had heard stepping behind him. 

Karl tried to thrust at him again, but in an unusual move, Thorfinn dropped his shield and instead grabbed the offending wrist and threw Karl towards Offa. The larger man simply pushed him to the ground before charging at Thorfinn again. Offa's strikes were powerful, more powerful than any he had seen before —even Rollo with his axe— but he was slow. That did not make him stupid though, he had decades of experience fighting and knew how to make up for his lack of speed. 

Thorfinn parried his blade off to the left and went to end the fight, but once again he was caught off guard by Offa throwing his meaty fist at him. Thorfinn ducked underneath it as even though he was caught off guard he was still fast enough to avoid it. He brought his blade up to try and cut off his arm but was interrupted by Karl who had tackled him from the side. 

Thorfinn growled as he rolled over and slammed his fist down into the man's face cracking his nose. He quickly got up just in time to block another strike; Thorfinn backed away from Offa and took a breath before calming himself. Karl stood up with a snarl on his face as he was bleeding profusely from his nose. Thorfinn watched as Offa grabbed him by the shoulder and whispered something into his ear, the man nodded and quickly ran over to Aelin's body and grabbed the bow and arrows off his body. 

Thorfinn cursed but remained composed. He watched as Karl backed up a bit and started nocking an arrow, Offa kept himself between the two with his sword extended towards Thorfinn. He had a vicious grin on his face that only widened when he realised that Thorfinns shield was next to him. 

There was very little light left in the day, sunset would soon be over and they'd be engulfed in darkness with only the moonlight to guide them. So they'd need to finish this fight now or be forced to retreat. 

*Twang*

Thorfinn avoided the first arrow, but after it was shot Offa charged at him swinging his sword down in an overhead strike. Thorfinn easily avoided it and went to bring his sword down on him. 

*Twang*

He felt the arrow brush past the hairs on his arm and he growled, he went to rush over to Karl but Offa grabbed him by the clock and dragged him back, throwing him to the floor. He rolled with the momentum before blocking a powerful slash that forced him to remain on his knees. He looked over to Karl who seemed to have a smile on his face as he nocked another arrow. 

"RAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!" 

Thorfinn looked shocked as he saw Arywn tackle Karl to the ground. Thorfinn focused back on Offa who was also distracted by the appearance of Arwyn. Thorfinn shoved up with all his strength before rolling between his legs, he flipped his sword into a reverse grip and stabbed right through Offa's knee "AAAAAAAAAAHH!" The man swung around with both fist and sword but Thorfinn avoided both before slamming his foot into his backside and kicking him to the ground. He then brought his sword up and stabbed Offa in his back before twisting the blade and bringing it out. 

When he turned around to check on Arwyn it seemed she was doing fine. Karl had gotten up and picked up a sword, he swung it at her which she ducked under before pushing him, he was sent off his feet and into the wall of a house by the force of her push. She seemed to snarl at him before rushing over and hitting her fist into his face over and over; there was no form to her punches and she was mostly flailing her arms, but surprisingly Karl got his face nearly cracked open as if he'd been hit with a hammer. 

Thorfinn walked up to Arywn keeping his sword handy "Enough!" He shouted and Arywn stiffened up before climbing off him and kneeling before Thorfinn "I'm sorry lord," she said with a distraught look on her face. 

"You saved me from being injured again, you did well," he said as he patted her on the head. Arwyn felt pleasure rush through her body as he touched her head, she didn't even mind the blood soaking her hair, she leaned into his hand more and closed her eyes. She almost whined when he moved his hand back. 

"Check if these men have anything valuable then come in for the night," he instructed and she immediately got to work. 

Thorfinn walked away starting to consider things a bit more, she obeyed him and protected him when she shouldn't have. Eowyn had not come out to his defence which is what he expected for now, why did she. 'It also seems like she has some of her wolf strength within her.'

When he thought back to his battle with the wolf the only difference he can remember is that she bit him, and as soon as she did she changed back to a normal person. Why would my blood cause such a thing.

These answers only seemed to breed more questions. 

(AN: So if any of you have watched TVD or Originals you know about a Sire bond. I'll give you a small explanation of what's happened if you don't get it. Thorfinns blood interacted with the werewolf virus and altered it, it is no longer a curse as Thorfinns blood can purify. Arwyn is the first werewolf of her kind though she doesn't know she's still a werewolf. The alteration of the virus created a sire bond between them, though I will say now that this will not happen with everyone who ingests his blood, there are a number of other factors. Hope you enjoyed the chapter.)

If you like my stuff consider supporting me

5