[24] I Want to Devour You, Alvin
276 1 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[You narrate all the various experiences you've had throughout your journey to Morgan, sparing no details.]

[Much of your journey she had actually observed, and if there were genuine dangers, the witch had long tightened her nerves, ready to intervene at any moment.]

[However, during the days when you finally met Artoria, she happened to escape due to shyness.]

[After listening to your account of Artoria's recent situation, Morgan's face revealed an expression that seemed expected, yet carried a hint of pity.]

... There was no love.

Simply nurtured as a pure tool.

Hah... Whether it was for the elder sister or the younger sister, Uther truly treated them equally...

This familiar situation only intensified the witch's indignation towards the so-called father.

Apart from that, there was the almost pitiful sorrow for Artoria.

...Exactly.

Her sister, born without knowledge, created as a vessel for the ideal king, never had the chance to choose. What was there for her to hate? The girl named Artoria was like a puppet, suspended by borrowed ideals.

If she could pull her into her own camp, it would indeed be a perfect revenge against Uther. However, even so...

Morgan also had her own uncompromising principles.

"I disagree."

In response to the silver-haired youth's proposal, the witch decisively refused.

The resounding rejection made Alvin pause for a moment. He knew how much Morgan hated Uther, to the point where wishing to devour his flesh and drink his blood was not an exaggeration. Why would she let go of such a perfect opportunity to strike at his heart?

"I don't oppose you contacting my sister, Alvin. Because of the attraction of dragon blood, you two will inevitably meet, and it's better sooner rather than later when she is still not fully in her element."

Staring at her disciple.

Morgan's complex gaze seemed to contain a myriad of emotions.

"The reason for my refusal is simple..."

Saying so, the witch lifted her fair hand.

Then.

She slowly and gently stroked the youth's face.

The thin and deep blue lips slightly pursed. Through the contact with the skin, Alvin could feel her delicate fingertips trembling slightly.

But soon.

This inexplicable tension subsided with her breath.

The witch looked directly at her dream, at her heart, without any hesitation.

In such moments, she would never retreat again.

However, the first time expressing it so unreservedly... it was somewhat embarrassing.

The sky was clear, not a cloud in sight.

The pleasant, warm autumn sunlight filtered through the window grates, caressing the shoulders. The radiant light illuminated the mountains and rivers with a dawn glow, and the blue and red autumn leaves reflected in Morgan's pale and translucent skin, spreading to her smooth neck.

This autumn atmosphere, like the surging emotions, had matured into the sweet fruit that tempted people in this maple-colored autumn day.

At some point.

The witch no longer felt that she would be burned by this warm light.

"Even if it's just acting, I won't allow you to treat yourself as a pawn. I won't allow such a thing-"

"Because... you are something that belongs to me, Alvin."

The witch raised her fair cheek, pressing it against the youth's forehead.

The silver hair, flowing down, caught a few strands between her lips.

Her lowered deep blue eyes.

Almost face to face, she and the deep iron-gray eyes stared at each other.

"Sorry... Do you hate me for this?"

Not at all.

Rather, he quite liked it.

The feeling of being needed.

That was what intoxicated people.

Looking at Morgan's eyes, looking at the witch's face, rosy like a ripe fruit.

Yes, Alvin thought, she might have become one of the few things he would feel reluctant to part with in this life called Alvin.

Vibrant, mature, tempting, deadly...

And in his heart, the overwhelming possessiveness that surged, ready to overflow.

Faced with the witch's unrestrained expression.

Alvin lifted his hand, gently squeezing her palm.

"Understood, I will maintain a distance as friends with her. Also, your hand... as always, it's very cold."

As the words fell.

The witch with azure eyes gently guided the young man's hand, slowly placing it on her cheek.

Elasticity.

And then softness.

That moist warmth, like flawless white gem, formed a perfect arc from bone to flesh, extending from the collarbone down a profound curve, like a staircase leading to heaven, tempting one to climb.

"So, warm me up a bit more for me."

Staring at the enchanting witch.

The gaze, frozen, couldn't be diverted, and the sluggish nerves couldn't speak. At such times, any words seemed redundant.

So, the young man leaned in and gently kissed the witch's lips.

"This is my answer, which I have never wavered from, Lady Morgan."

The alluring charm in her eyes was endless, and saliva and warmth exchanged freely.

The clasped fingers were drawn downward, climbing the undulating curve.

"Not enough."

The witch, with breath like orchids, whispered softly into the young man's ear.

"I want to devour you, Alvin..."

The bedroom curtains closed silently.

Alvin involuntarily leaned back, falling into the dream named ambiguity.

...

Under the gentle touch of autumn light, the earthly realm shone with clarity. The vast wheat fields resembled a golden sea, and a girl, practicing swordplay with the techniques learned from her predecessors, gracefully swung her sword amidst the radiant wheat, her flowing golden hair swaying in the wind like the brilliant wheat field.

Today, Artorius, also known as Artoria, seemed unusually full of vigor. One could argue that she had been consistently happy lately. Even the monotonous repetition of sword strikes couldn't erase the smile that adorned her cheeks.

The reason for her joy lay in the reunion with a friend she had longed for, someone she admired as a senior. Moreover, she had learned a great deal from Alvin, both in combat skill and knowledge, content she had never encountered before. This progress propelled her immature self several steps closer to the realm of a true king.

Ah, how could the world bring forth so many joyous events in such succession?

During this period, it felt as if the girl had stepped into a time of bliss, much like a dream.

To the point that she couldn't help but associate every topic with her idol. It seemed impossible to erase that figure from her mind.

Artoria raised her gaze, looking towards the distant woods, observing the swirling branches and leaves. The falling leaves danced in the autumn breeze, and the splendid autumn light cascaded with the wind. The withering colors floated along the clear stream like an exquisite painting.

Standing amidst this picturesque scene, the girl's heart, filled with youthful exuberance, was connected to the distant name, Alvin. What was he doing at this very moment?

Surely, he was traveling and diligently practicing, immersed in both exploration and self-discipline.

...

"Ahnn~"

The intoxicated panting resonated around, swaying and undulating. Accompanied by a seductive warmth, the air carried a misty sensation, gently caressing Alvin's face like the soft waves of the sea.

If described using the artistry of rhetoric, the azure witch was meticulously savoring the silver-haired youth.

Miss Witch, astride, moved her body as if the willow leaves swaying in the wind, continuously undulating.

Moist beads of sweat slid down from the collarbone to the tips of the hair, dripping onto Alvin's chest.

It wasn't a matter of taking the initiative but completely being crushed by the tire.

The youth seemed like water being manipulated at will, flowing all the way into those profound valleys.

The notifications from the simulator kept refreshing, but the host had long lost the ability to pay attention.

[You've received mana transfer from the witch, your magical energy has slightly increased.]

[You've received mana transfer from the witch, your magical energy has slightly increased.]

[You've received mana transfer from the witch, your magical energy has slightly increased...]

[You've received multiple mana transfers from the witch, your magical energy limit has been raised...]

---

If you're interested in reading more, feel free to visit my patreon chapters to get 35+ more chapter:
https://www.patreon.com/XElenea

24