The Goblin and the Nude Otlan
482 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Before we start, I wanted to thank you for reading this story. English is not my main language, so I apologize if there are some mistakes. I'll do my best to deliver a good work, and I appreciate your future comments. This is my comeback after a long hiatus of writing, so I hope you enjoy it. With that out of the way, let's begin this tale of smut and adventure.

Also i just re-upload this first character, since i have a revelation and wanted to do some changes to it.


It's nighttime, when the sky turns dark, and the stars begin to stare at the worlds and its countless stories. In a cave where a small tribe of goblin live, a young goblin walks to the entrance, to begin her guard turn. Small, with green skin and pointy ears, short black hair and a tiny nose, Aryss didn't see herself that much different from other female goblins of the tribe. Sure, she had a big ass, round and firm, and her racks are medium size, racks which had soft nipples. But other than that, she didn't find herself that much of a deal. She is a fighter, one who prefers to fight alone than accompanied by other goblins. Aryss considered herself quick, specializing in striking with agility, she likes to brag about how she could run faster than a centaur, although no one could corroborate that, so she regularly is called a liar. Although her athletic physique and speed during the assaults on wandering adventures give her some credit, she is also pretty lazy, so much that most of the time she is obliged to serve her duties in the tribe, sometimes she hunts, sometimes she works on the mines. She prefers the ambushes on caravans or to attack other tribes. Anything that keep her off those damn caves. That night, she had to participate in a night turn guarding the entrance of the caves where her tribe lives. 

Not something that she enjoys.

"Another Fucking night turn" Aryss the goblin gets out of the cave. She founds herself angry and bored. Carrying a wooden spear that surpasses her head by a few inches and ended in a small rock blade, She had all what she needed to start her turn at the entrance. Her body was cover in small rags, that barely hide her shortstack body, one with thick legs that makes her the center of attention for some goblins, who always tried to get her attention in the most mundane ways possible "What's the point of guard during the night? It's pointless!, most thing happen during the day, when the Eye of Aposs illuminates the lands!"

She sighed out of boredom. As she gets out of the cave, she quickly sits down on the dirt, placing her spear on the ground, without notice the other goblin in the entrance. It was another goblin girl like her, but she had longer red hair, with a grayish tone. She is just a little bit taller than her, and her body look more plump, distancing herself from Aryss athletic physique. Having large breasts and a wider hip than Aryss, with a great, fat ass. Like Aryss, she is a shortstack, although her age also elevates her to the "Mature" category. She wears a small, black robe, that covers the front and back of her body and leave her arms and her thick legs uncovered.

"How old are you, Aryss?" Cressa asked, while standing in the entrance of the cave. Her big purple eyes staring at the forest in front of them, concentrated in its big trees and its leafy trees. "You seem too old to complain like a little baby"

The young goblin rolled her eyes, of course she has to be there. Cressa stands like a statue, holding her dark wooden staff with a small, black orb in the end. Aryss detested her. Cressa is one of the most strict witches in the tribe, one that had plenty of experience, due to her eyes. She, as many goblins mages like her, uses earth and shadow magic. And she is quite an expert in it. Even Aryss have to admit it, she respected her magic tricks.

"Bah!" Aryss look at the other way. She did not want to deal with her. Her dislike with Cressa had begun years before, when the older goblin constantly scolds her due to her failures during the magic training that she overview. The black hair goblin decided to quit magic entirely, not wanting anything to do with Cressa. She is used to calling her "Witch Hag" behind her back, although it usually leads to her finding out and getting scold again. "Don't talk to me, you witch"

Cressa didn't say a thing, but her eyes talk enough, with a scoring stare that make the young goblin more angry. But Aryss sighed. What she could have done to been punished like that? Was the chief mad at her? She couldn't recall a certain moment when she offended the Chief, so she attributed the presence of the Goblin witch to a simple misfortune. With her presence around, Aryss thought that it was going to be a long night.

 

Their turn had continued as normal. Not a sight of any kind. As Aryss thought, the night seems to be dead time. She walks from side to side, waiting for something to happen. Playing with her spear, counting the trees of the forest, Aryss had done everything to kill her boredom. But her attempts seem futile, as the time advance slowly.  And it didn't help that her companion, Cressa, maintain a profound silence. Every once in a while, she would look at her actions, with those judgmental eyes that Aryss hated. The black hair goblin sighed as she looks at the sky. How could she endure much of this boredom?

Then, an idea came to his mind. Aryss could do something risky that might put her in big problems with the chief, but she found herself so bored that she might as well do it, without caring what Cressa might say if she founds out.

"I'm going to check the forest" She then begins to jog to the forest, carrying her spear in her left shoulder. "I'll be back soon!"

"Wa-" But before Cressa could call her, Aryss enter the forest quickly, vanishing between a couple of bushes. "Ugh, that girl… Be Quick!”

Aryss smiled and walk a few meters inside the forest. She didn't give Cressa the chance to say something, she knew that if she followed her, she would leave the entrance alone and unguarded. The goblin girl walked through the forest and reach a small clearing. It was dark, but the goblins have endure the darkness and have learn to see through it, so she had no problem with the dark ambient that the forest had.

 “I just hope nothing interrupts me” Her voice volume tones down, speaking in whispers. She sits down against a tree trunk that lay down in the grass. She then uncovers the rags of the bottom of her body, slowly revealing her pulsating vagina. "Now, let's have some fun!" 

She begins to touch herself with two fingers. The tip of them enter slowly between her labia, as she moans softly. Aryss enjoy it, for her, it is the best way to vent and let all her frustrations out. As she moves her hand down her open legs, she could feel the pleasure invading her mind. Her other hand moves to her breast and starts to squeeze it. The goblin girl bites her own lip, trying to cover the moans that climb out of her mouth. The sensation feels great. The pleasure is what she needed to kill the boredom. Her mind begins to feed her lust with scenarios that make her fingers thrust faster inside of her. Inside of her mind, Aryss evoke her biggest fantasy, to be fucked by a big humanoid. She didn't care if it was an elf, an orc, or even an Otlan. She wanted a hung humanoid. One with a large rod, that could provide more pleasure than any other goblin dick that she could use. She detested to mate with goblins, they were ruthless and could harm her more than give her pleasure. No, she doesn't want to mate with a goblin. She wanted a humanoid that treated her with love, but also with the ferocity of a savage lover. Aryss could call it her fetish. The last  time she had almost mate with one, it ended terribly. It happens during the last attack to a nearby group of travelers. During the confusion of the attack, Aryss managed to corner an old orc man. But before she could  get his pants off, a goblin male kill him with a strike to the head, using a sling. Since that, Aryss have been frustrated, thinking of humanoids and their different kinds of cocks. Not that she had seen much of them, only hear stories from other goblins, which laugh at the different sizes and shapes from other races. They always proclaim to have the better dicks, but for Aryss, they remaind her of tiny mushrooms, with a weird shaped tip. She only had her mind to imagine that fantasy. It is her deepest secret. As her fingers move faster and her body begins to tremble to the pleasure, and her moans escape her mouth, letting the forest hear her moaning. She could not get the image of those cocks out of her green head.

"Fuck...fuck!" Aryss slides to the grass and lays there, as she continues to move the fingers inside of her cunt. Her brain begins to feel with the lust, her athletic legs shaking from the pleasure. She feels in heaven.

But just when she begins to get closer to her climax, a strong light appears just in front of them, taking her by surprise. She covers herself, and closes her eyes, feeling the warm light close to her. 

(What is happening?!) She tries to reach her spear, but with her eyes closed, it was impossible. Could that be the judgment of Aposs The Divine?! Her heart beat fast, as she But suddenly, she could feel the light and the warm that it brought, turn off. Aryss panted, and slowly open her eyes again.

And in front of her, a nude, male humanoid lay on the grass.

 The young goblin girl looks confused at him, she stands up and grab her spear, pointing at him. He appears to be sleeping. He had long red hair, looked quite young, almost in her 20s and had an average build, similar to those male humanoid travelers that she always desire off… But the couple of horns in his head, a small tail that ended in an arrow head and a grayish skin give her the most probable answer that she needs.

“It's probably an  Otlan” She has only encountered a few of them, and didn't even know how to difference the different tribes that that species are known off. But the horns and tail is all she needs to know that she was in presence of a descendant of demons. She could feel a chill in her spine…

But her examination quickly turn away when she sees his cock. And what a cock!. It is large and thick, it possesses a great pair of testicles with it and a small amount of red pubic hair with it. The penis twitches, due to the cold wind caressing their bodies, while Aryss stares at it, dropping her spear to the soft grass. It is what she always desires off... A perfect, long, humanoid cock, just for her to use. She didn't know that much of measures, it wasn't normal for goblins to known about those terms, but it was quite big. She feels her cunt burning, a strong desire to ride that cock invades her mind. Aryss didn't mind if that Otlan awakens, it will probably be her only chance to have a humanoid cock just for her. The desire control her mind and with small steps, she reaches his body. The black hair goblin girl got above it, letting it just a few centimeters near her open cunt. Aryss see how her wet pussy begin to leak, letting some of her 'juices' fall on the dick, which twitch excitedly. Was he having a wet dream or something? She couldn't care more. She didn't consider himself than much of a believer, but Aryss whisper a small prayer to Aposs The Divine, as a thank you for that mysterious humanoid laid upon her.

"Here it goes..."

And just before she penetrates herself with the penis, the Otlan opens her eyes and looks directly at Aryss. Suddenly, she feels her entire body freeze, like an external force dominated her and grabbing her body. She could not move, as the demon descendant stares at her with his cold green eyes.

 

And so it begins, this erotic tale of adventure, harems, and whatever weird shit I just imagine off.

8