Chapter 01: Reality Bending
477 8 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aron was a knight. He fought valiantly for everyone he loved, but no one loved him. No matter what he did, no matter how hard he tried, not one of them ever loved him. But it wasn't always like that. When he was young, he was relatively loved and his life was peaceful. It all changed when he took the oath of the knight.

His mother abandoned him.

His sister despised him.

His girlfriend cheated on him.

His friends ignored him.

His instructors gave up on him.

Everyone, they all left him. It was as if, everyone he had ever knew suddenly changed in a single day.

Oracle, it is the name of the Goddess he pledged to. It is said that she gives blessing to those who are faithful to her, her religion was everywhere throughout the realm. Aron himself was a bit of a skeptic. Not much of a believer, he had talked about how the only reason he joined the knights was to protect those he loved and nothing else. His only opinion on the Goddess was that he sometimes dream of fucking her if she was real. His friends judged him rather harshly for his views, but it wasn't anything bond breaking. And so, the next day, Aron went to the church to be knighted.

It was after that day, that everything changed.

 


 

"Oracle..."

A wounded man was walking up a perilous mountain. His hair was graying, his right eye was lost, and his body was covered in bruises and cuts. It was Aron, nearing the end of his life. He had fought hundreds, if not, thousands of divine knights just to get where he stood. Not far from his sight was a temple, built on top of the world's tallest mountain, the Temple of Oracle. As his eyes gazed upon the shining structure, his rage produced stamina out of nowhere.

"Oracle!!!"

With a furious sprint, ignoring all the pain, Aron rushed up the mountain. His already unsheathed sword gleamed against the dimmed sun, wind blew across his graying hair as he nears the temple. 

There, in front of him, stood two divine knights. Aron was prepared to fight, but the knights didn't move to attack him. Instead, he was pushed back by an invisible force field generated from the temple itself. He fell to his ass, but he quickly picked up his stance again.

"The Goddess is expecting you, Deviant," one of the knights said.

"Don't taint the floor with your blood, Deviant," the other followed.

Aron, surprised at the calmness of the two before him, remained cautious. The two knights raised their palms, Aron felt that the force field that he just crashed into disappear into thin air.

"Enter, Deviant."

With his sword still drawn, Aron stepped carefully into the temple.

The inside of the temple was unimaginably pristine white. The inside consisted of only the hallway and a throne, and sitting upon that throne, was his target. With dark long flowing hair, floating as if underwater, and skin as fair as the walls around her, her beauty couldn't be compared to the depiction Aron was used to seeing in churches. Sitting naked at the throne with crossed legs, Oracle flashed a smug smile at the man before her.

"Welcome to my abode, Deviant," Oracle played with her lips.

"Oracle!!"

"Now, let me finish talking, stop."

In an instant, Aron couldn't move a single muscle. His veins bulged out of his skin as he struggled to just get a single step, but he couldn't.

"Now that you're all relaxed, let's talk~♥"

Oracle stood up from her throne, revealing her full naked body. With bright pink nipples and a cleanly shaven vagina, Oracle walked, swaying her body left and right as if she was putting on a show. As she approached Aron, he could finally see the stark difference in their size. She was easily 10 feet tall, towering over him easily. All Aron could see as she stood there was her smooth vagina and the under side of her breasts.

Oracle crouched down to meet Aron's gaze, his eyes ready to pop out anytime. 

"Now tell me, Aron, why is it that you have killed my followers, burn my churches and fight your way to me?"

"Grrgghh!!!" That was Aron's best attempt at a response through his clenched teeth and tensed muscles.

"Oh, right~♥ Sorry about that!" Oracle snapped her fingers and Aron felt his mouth and throat loosening up. "Now, please tell me~♥"

"You!!.... You ruined EVERYTHING!" Aron's shout bounced across the temple's empty room. 

"So, you noticed my work!" Oracle gave an innocent, cheerful smile. Her response had confirmed everything Aron had theorized.

"Damn you... Damn you!!!"

Aron's body twist slightly, trying his best to move. The only thing Aron wanted at that moment was to swing his sword and cut open the bitch's face. 

"Hey, hey! Don't think horrible stuff like that! My face is an universal treasure~♥" Oracle cupped her face, squeezing her cheeks.

So, she could read minds. Aron realized giving him the ability to speak was just another part of her teasing, which infuriated the already furious Aron even more.

"Yes, yes, it was me who turned my world against you. But seriously, could you blame me?" she asked the question as if it was something justified. "I mean, you joined the knights to devote yourself to me didn't you! I literally had it wrote as the first decree!"

That's it?! Aron thought. His whole life, turned upside down, just because he was slightly skeptical?

"Hahaha! I was joking!" Oracle let out a hearty laugh. "To be honest, that's not really all there is to it!"

Aron's curiosity emerged. What other reason could there be to ruin his life? He wanted to know

Tilting her head and clasping her hand, she began to explain. "You see... I was a bit bored so... I rewrote some scripts here and there and, boom! Here we are!"

He couldn't believe it. No one in his position could. Bored? She was bored?! Aron had heard enough.

"You bitch!!!!"

With a sudden shout, Aron's arm swung. Not expecting Aron to be able to move, Oracle was dumbfounded as the blade struck her nose.

"Ow~!" She flinched. There was a small scratch on Oracle's nose, it was bleeding very slightly. Yet that very tiny amount shook her to her very core. "W-what? I'm bleeding?! How?! I'm a Goddess!!"

She didn't notice it yet, but she was shrinking down to human size, around the same height as Aron. It took her a while, but when she noticed. "N-no! What's happening?!"

Her shrinking stopped, she lifted her face up to see Aron with a smirk on his face. No longer was she looking down on him, they were now on the same height.

"W-what did you do?!" she asked.

Aron himself didn't know what happened, yet he was not going to miss his chance. With naught a word, Aron rushed to the humanized Oracle and plunged his sword deep into her heart.

"--!" Oracle's eyes shot wide open, not a single word escaped her open mouth. Her mesmerizing hair fell onto the floor and her fair skin was tainted by her own red blood. 

Her body trembled for a few seconds before finally going limp, collapsing onto the floor like a marionette whose strings have been cut.

"...I guess..." Aron muttered, "...it's over."

He cleaned his sword, put it back in its sheath, then he just... stood there. His mission had been completed, but at what cost? He had lost everything: his life, reputation, family and friends.

The Goddess Oracle, the figure of despair for Aron, was no more. He has nothing else to his life.

If he could have a wish, a single wish, it would be to return to his younger days before he became a knight. And then, darkness enveloped his vision as he slipped into unconsciousness. 

 


 

"Agh!" A young man startled awake. He held his head in pain. "Where am I?"

The young man looked around his room and noticed that it looked surprisingly familiar. It was his childhood home, where he had lived before becoming a knight. But, how? His room was ransacked and destroyed by his own family.

"Was all of that... a dream?"

No, it was too vivid. He could still feel the warm blood of Oracle running down his blade onto his palm. That could only mean one thing.

"I'm... back to the past?"

With shaking limbs, the young man got up from his bed. He wasn't Aron the Deviant anymore. Instead, he was just Aron, the person who had not yet become a knight of Oracle, one with hopes and dreams and expectations.

He pondered on how he returned to the past, but that didn't matter for the moment, as his first priority was his family. After he joined the knights, the Goddess had "rewritten" them to be entirely different people. Now that he's back, to a time before that event, he ran out of his room in excitement to meet his original family. There, in the kitchen, he saw his mother who has her back turned. Her tied up brown hair swayed gently as she moved. The young Aron approached her carefully.

"Mom?" Aron asked, expecting a warm greeting from his mother. Instead, he was met with a horrible screeching noise.

"Tch, the waste of space finally decided to show up! When are you going to get a job?!" Aron's mother, Aya, shouted. "Hurry up and go be a knight! Tch, I should've kicked you out ages ago! Just die already!"

"Huh?" Aron stood there, dumbfounded. It wasn't supposed to be like this. He was back to the time where his family was loving, or rather, not aggressive with him. They were always rather subdued, but they were never aggressive to him until he became a knight. So then, why?

Out came a woman slightly taller than him. With flowing messy black hair and a pair of sweating abs, Mia, Aron's older sister, arrived at the kitchen from across the room. She noticed Aron, her face scrunched up in disgust. "Oh, great, the loser's awake." She turned her head away from him, seemingly uninterested. "Can't believe I'm related to you, just die already." 

Aron looked at both of them, his face twisted into a painful expression as he realized. The moment the Goddess rewrote his family, history had changed as well. So even if he went back in time, the Goddess's touch was still haunting him.

Welp, that's it. His only hope, crushed. He could only let out a small laugh as he muttered, "Dammit, even here I can't escape... I wish they just die already..."

Plop.

Both Mia and Aya dropped onto the floor like a puppet whose strings has been cut. They were dead. Dead before their time should have passed.

"Huh?" Aron stood there, dumbfounded, again. The two women, who were just wishing for his death just moments ago, were now dead in front of him. "What... happened?"

As he stood there, looking at the lifeless body of his "family", he surprisingly felt nothing but confusion. He felt naught a tinge of sadness in his heart. No, that was untrue. There was a slight frustration inside him, and it was from him not being able to understand the situation.

"Could someone explain to me, what the hell's going on!!"

"I can do that for you, Master," a monotone voice responded.

"Agh!!" Aron flinched. A white orb had appeared suddenly out of thin air beside him and began speaking. Jumping over Mia's dead body, Aron quickly grabbed a nearby knife, "Who are you?! W-what are you!?"

"I am that someone who could explain things to you, Master Aron. You have willed me to be, and here I am."

"What?"

"Allow me to explain. As you know, the Goddess Oracle had the ability to bend the reality of this world as she wished. When you killed her, you have gained that ability."

Aron raised an eyebrow. "So that means..."

"Indeed. Your current state of existence is one where you can change reality by using your own will. When you said to both Aya and Mia that they should die, they died. It is simply your will being manifested."

Aron let out a breath. It made sense now that he thought about it. Yet, at the same time, he couldn't help but wonder if there was a way around it. "Can I undo their deaths?"

The orb tilted its head slightly, a hint of amusement in its voice. "Of course you can, you are now the God of this world."

Aron took a step closer to the floating orb. "Then... I shall do so." He pointed the knife at Aya and Mia's bodies. "Bring them back."

Mia and Aya began to climb back onto their feet as the life flowed back into them. Then, as if nothing had happened at all, they returned to their duties.

Aron could only stare in disbelief.

"Wait... what just happened!?" Aron stammered.

The white orb floated up close to his face. "You have the power to reshape reality as you wish. If you don't like something, simply force yourself to believe otherwise. The choice is yours. Now then, I have finished with my task. If you ever need anyone to explain anything, just will it to be." As it spoke these words, the orb disappeared, leaving Aron alone with his thoughts.

He knew now that he was no longer bound by fate. Fate is bound by him.

"Jeez, how long are you going to be standing there?!" Mia shouted. "You're ruining the air just by breathing, get out! I'm having breakfast."

Aron stared blankly at Mia, who was dead just moments ago. If he wills it, he could kill her again, but, not today. He politely complied and headed back to his room.

Once back on his room, his member throbbed as his mind goes wild in imagination. Why was the first thing that came into his mind perversion? No one knows, but Aron was asking himself the real questions. What should he do first with this power? Get a harem? Fuck everyone he ever wanted? Something more depraved? More sinister? How can he change this world to spite Oracle's hard work over it? A tent formed in his pants just from imagining the possibilities.

And this, marks the beginning of Aron's depraved reign over the world. His life, which had been nothing but suffering until now, was ripe for shaping into whatever form he desired. To shape it as a paradise or hell, it would be his prerogative. All he needed to do...was to will it so. The future was his to decide. The choices, his to make.


Hello! How was the first chapter? Not a lot of smut, I know, but I want to incorporate more plot into the story to adhere to the "50% Plot - 50% Porn" rule to avoid being banned. I will be sure to incorporate lots of depraved sexual situations in the story though, so stay tuned!

As I have mentioned in the synopsis, readers can occasionally vote for changes the protagonist could make! This will affect the story drastically or even lead to side stories! As this is our first chapter, let's change the protagonist first! Vote on!

(I'm writing this on a whim, excuse the quality!)

What should the protagonist be?
  • Male Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Female + Futa Votes: 37 90.2%
Total voters: 41
13