Chapter 1: Jojo’s vs Naruto
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Clenching the umbrella in my hands, I looked at the pervert who thought it was a good idea to hit on his opponents. He wore an outfit resembling an ANBU blacks ops from Naruto, only the mask was a laughing clown instead of some kind of animal. I manifested my stand and began to use its ability to attack him.

My stand was called Little Dark Age, and allowed me to control shadows like they were physical objects. This allowed me to prevent the sun from touching the sun, seeing as I am a vampire after all.

I watched as he tried to dodge the barrage of shadowy tentacles, as I just smugly smiled and twirled my umbrella in my hand. My stand took the form of a black metal robot with purple and blue highlights, I mainly named it the way I did because of the whole Jojo stand naming scheme, plus the fact that it's power was related to darkness.

"I'm not into perverts like you."

"Fuck! I guess I also have to pull out all the stops."

Suddenly, an orange fox tail appeared behind my opponent, it was translucent and made of chakra, but given that it was only one tail, likely he had no idea how to use his new power. However, since he decided to go all out, I would follow suit. I shaped the shadows around my body as my stand became a suit for me to wear. Once I was fully covered, I dispelled the darkness and began to shape it into a scythe to wield.

"I won't spare you..."

"Good, I'm not planning to either."

My scythe clashed with the chakra coating his body, as our battle became heated. I dashed back and created small shadow daggers throwing them at him, as he tried to dodge, getting hit by one on the cheek. I noticed him perform some hand signs and created a shield around me, blocking any incoming attacks.

I felt fire hit my shield as I dispelled it and sent a barrage of dark tentacles towards my opponent, his movements slowly getting more and more sluggish, as I began to grow more and more aggressive. Eventually though, I was able to get off one good hit and took off his right arm, With him distracted by the loss of his limb, I struck fast and cut off his head.

"You were a nice appetizer, but I am tired of this meaningless back and forth."

I liked the blood off my hands as the sun behind me began to set, my nature as a vampire happy I wasn't risking death any longer. I removed my stand and recreated my umbrella, mostly to keep up appearances. I may have been human, but as a vampire now, I have to make sure I look good. I wore a simple black kimono decorated with pink and gold flowers and the umbrella I held was in the shape of a more traditional paper umbrella from Japan as well.

It gave me a mysterious beauty look, and for this new life I even had a new name. No longer was I Jordan Douglas, I am now Sakura Chihime, the Blood Princess.

0