In Vino Veritas
52 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
CW:

Spoiler

Mention of Transmisia; Substance-abuse (Specifically Alcohol)

[collapse]

Synopsis: A young person who likes to crossdress and wear skirts and dresses in their free-time is discovered by their parents on accident, which results in them being kicked out and disowned. They drive to literally anywhere else to drown their sorrows in cheap liquor, unaware of the truth they shall find at the bottom of the bottle.

 

Max stared at the bottle. It was nothing special. He doubted it would taste good, considering it cost a euro.

He didn't care. He was already sitting in the back of his car in some empty parking lot in the middle of nowhere.

Come to think of it, it was quite crazy to not only find a parking lot here, but also a grocery store that was open at this ungodly hour.

Max didn't think of any of this. He didn't care.

He had driven. He didn't know where, but he couldn't care less, so long as it was away.

Away from the people he used to call friends. Away from his parents. Away from his work. Just... Away. And now he was away.

He looked at the bottle again and muttered something that probably was supposed to mean "Fuck it!", before opening it. He did not bother using a cup.

It was perhaps a bit short-sighted, but who cares? He would drown his sorrows in shitty tasting, high concentration alcohol and the fallout of that would have to be future Max' problem.

He took another sip. This was some strong stuff. He already felt dizzy, after just two sips.

Then again, the point was to not feel the pain, and dizzy was not pain. Another sip.

He thought back to this evening. Just a few hours ago. The time when it all went to shit.

Another sip.

Why? Why was he so stupid? Who in their right mind would agree to this?!

He took a bigger sip this time.

He. He had agreed to crossdress during his friend groups get together. He had thought his parents were gone, but his mother forgot her sunglasses.

Goddess knows why she needed sunglasses in the middle of the night, but they had returned for them. And they saw Max. In a dress.

Another sip.

Tears started welling in his eyes. It wasn't fair. He didn't deserve to be yelled at and disowned for following his innocent curiosity.

Another sip.

What was wrong with men wearing dresses anyways? He still wore it and honestly he looked pretty good in it.

Another sip.

Max had completely broken down into tears, and in the process ruined his make-up. His father would scream how unbecoming of a man it was to cry, if he saw him like this. Max didn't care. He... He didn't want to be a man.

Another sip.

He never wanted to be a man. He was terrible at it.

Another sip.

But what else could he be?

Another sip.

Maybe... No he couldn't! He had to be a man!

Another sip.

Says who? He or his dad?

Another sip.

Did it matter? It's not like wanting to be a woman changed anything...

Another sip, then a pause.

He wanted to be a woman.

Another sip.

Sadly an impossible dream.

Another sip.

But then again, admitting the desire had in itself seemed insurmountable.

Another sip.

Maybe Max could do it again?

Another sip.

Just say it? That's how trans people did it, right?

Another sip.

He - no, SHE was a woman!

Another sip.

But Max wasn't a fitting name. She needed a new one. A woman's name. Like...

Another sip.

Like May. May was a nice name. She liked it. She would call herself May from now.

May looked at the basically empty bottle. She shrugged and emptied the rest in one go. She reclined the seat as far as it would go, before laying down and passing out. Which did happen eventually, after what felt like a lifetime of crying and self-loathing.

There was a knocking sound. May stirred, annoyed at whatever disrupted her sleep. She weirdly enough did not feel a headache.

She was absolutely expecting to have a terrible hangover, but it seemed like she didn't. Still, she never was a morning person and thus she had trouble getting up.

She eventually managed to investigate the source of the noises. The store-clerk from last night was knocking at her car window.

Probably wanted her to leave. It couldn't be good for business to have a wreck like May stay in the parking lot. She opened the door.

"May, dear, have you been sleeping in the car again?" she said. "You KNOW it's okay to use the guest-room if you can't make it home safely after work!"

May was confused. What was this woman talking about?

Before she could get a word in to ask however, the clerk kept going: "Now you obviously had a rough night, so I'll let you take the morning shift off, but please get yourself cleaned up! Take a shower for Goddess' sake! And after lunch I absolutely need you at the register, so please be ready by then!"

Completely unable to protest the verbal onslaught, May found herself in the apartment above the grocery store and naked in front of the shower.

Something felt off. Or well not off. The 'something is not right' - feeling she usually got when naked wasn't there. She didn't feel disgusted by her body. That was new. She wasn't sure if she liked new...

May shrugged, before heading into the shower. She did agree to woman the register after lunch. In the shower, she noticed that quite a lot had changed about her body. She decided that new was most definitely good. She didn't know what was in that alcohol, but given how much better she felt now compared to the rest of her life, she was more than happy to just accept it.

She quickly got dressed after cleaning herself up, even though she struggled a bit with putting on a bra, she found that once she got the hang of it, it perfectly and snugly fit against her boobs. 

The rest of the uniform she put on without much struggle, and after that, it was time to go to work.

 

3