36: The naive girl needs to be well guarded
42 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Maimoun's silence was a result of his wrongdoing. This necklace is incredibly precious not only for its value but, more importantly, for its significant history within this family. Maimoun has jeopardized it and completely forgotten about it with such ease. Despite Somay's trust in him and giving it to him.

'Well done, Maimoun, you're on the right path to contracting Alzheimer's,' he began to reproach himself for such negligence.

"Thank you, Sina. I'm very grateful for your presence here."

For Maimoun, there was nothing but warmth to thank Sina, so much so that he held her hand and drowned her in praise. Thus, Sina's face, which was somewhat flushed before, was now completely red. How could it not be? She, the virgin who had no interaction with the opposite sex except with her brother, her friend, whom she considered as her second brother.

'As I expected, there's still a chance for me with the young master. Previously, I wanted him for the sake of benefit, but with such behaviors, I started to want him for myself.'

While Maimoun was busy praising Sina to find the necklace for her, and Sina was busy enjoying the praise from the young master, neither of them noticed that there was someone silently observing everything from the sidelines. The person who placed the chamber in the clothes was also the one who tripped Sina without her knowing.

'...So I was wrong in my assumption, but what's the explanation for this drastic change in events?'
.
..
...
Knock.. knock.. knock.

"Who?"

"It's me, Stella. Can I come in?"

"Wait a minute, Fayte!!"

"...Okay."

Now Maimoun was standing in front of the room that Stella had chosen for him, waiting for her permission to enter. As someone who had read a lot of novels and watched a lot of anime, he knew well what it meant to enter without knocking, so he decided to avoid that, as much as he wanted it, it wouldn't benefit him as much as it would harm him.

"Sigh."

Anyway, he was supposed to wait a minute, but it became five minutes, then ten, then fifteen, and that's when Maimoun began to understand what was happening now. He knew well how women could devour time greedily when they were grooming themselves and adorning themselves.

"are you kidding me, even at Stella's age!!?"

"She's only 13 years old, 13 years!! What will happen to me with her in two years or more!!?"

in the end he wait for a little while after that, or rather, for a short time in Stella's perspective. As for Maimoun, he felt that his beard had started to grow on his face... at least that's what he felt, and that feeling was wrong.

"Now you can come in, Fayte."

"finally, I thought my experience in this dream would end while I waited for her permission... !!!"

Maimoun could only stop his grumbling when he saw who was inside the room. There stood a lolita-type girl with carefully arranged white hair flowing like a waterfall down her waist, those wide amethyst eyes enhanced by shyness, and let's not forget the silky white skin with no trace of pores, as if it were the skin of a newborn baby. Now that silky skin was flushed, indicating that not much time had passed since she left the bathroom.

'Wow!!!'

And those small, unnaturally red lips, there must have been lip enhancement involved. The artistic masterpiece was completed with a red dress, that dress did not reveal the girl's skin inappropriately; she was a noble girl, and therefore her clothes would be suitable for her status. However, the dress clung to her curves, those curves of hers could not be said to... still need to mature.

The more Maimoun scrutinized the features of her Lolita face, the more he believed that this girl's beauty couldn't be real. But as soon as his gaze lowered to the rest of her body, he felt his excitement diminish slightly.

'To tell the truth, this last part wasn't the most enchanting thing about my fiancée.'

Despite his belief, he was now in the midst of struggling with his instincts to the point where he wanted things to lead to a tent rising in his lower part. And it was a difficult struggle for any man to see such beauty that doesn't exist in the real world.

'And I thought girls Stella's age didn't possess a woman's allure, but this Lolita has shown me how wrong I am. Not only her beauty, but her gentle personality also makes every man want to protect her from any harm.'

"Please... come in, fayte."

Maimoun stood frozen in place, unable to move, muttering some incomprehensible words.

"Did you say something, fayte?"

"Very beautiful, very, very beautiful," Stella heard him this time, and her face turned bright red, wanting to dazzle her fiancé and make him admire her. She, too, like all women, enjoyed being beautiful, especially in front of people important to her. But she didn't know she would get such a reaction from him; was she really this beautiful to evoke such a response from Maimoun? Or was he exaggerating?

Whether Maimoun was sincere in his reaction or pretending not to hurt her feelings, Stella would never object to such praise, especially coming from her fiancé.

"T... thank you, dear husband, you can sit wherever you want."

Maimoun couldn't help but close his eyes to calm himself from the overwhelming anxiety he was experiencing at that moment.

"Is there something wrong, fayte?" Stella questioned, seeing him standing there, his eyes closed without moving.

"No need to worry, I'm just a little tired from the effort I made."

Maimoun didn't want Stella to worry about him unnecessarily, and besides, he didn't want to tell her that he was trying to calm himself down so as not to do anything he would regret later. In fact, he didn't even want to close the door of the room so that he didn't feel safe being alone with her, and to feel that he was being watched and not do anything, even though she was his fiancée, she still wasn't his official wife.

"Anyway, come and sit here next to me, I want to talk to you about something."

Maimoun sat on her bed, and Stella signaled to sit in front of him, who felt tense and hesitant. She still wasn't used to such closeness with her fiancé, and not only that, but they were now alone in a large, spacious room, and who knows what might happen in such situations, especially since he began to show interest in her and attraction towards her.

"What's the matter, Stella... if you don't want to sit in front of me, it's okay."

"No, I'll sit there," but she quickly threw that behind her back and decided to sit.

"...Okay."

As soon as she sat in front of him, her pleasant scent entered his nose again, making him close his eyes once more, and his resolve began to waver. Her natural body scent was pleasant in itself, so what about the added perfumes?

"...Wait for me a moment."

Stella continued to look at the young man who hurried to open the door of the room with both of its doors.

"Damn, the youth stage really isn't easy."

At first, Stella didn't understand why he did that, but she quickly realized the purpose of this action when she saw some clues on his body, which made his head emit smoke and his face turn red.

He truly saw her as a desirable woman, which made her truly happy. Even if he treated her well, there was still a possibility that he did so because he felt guilty towards her, not because he wanted her, but with such a physical reaction coming from him upon seeing her, there were no doubts anymore.

'I'll definitely make him feel crazy every time he sees me,' so she decided from now on to take care of her appearance well so that he would always see her as a woman.

He really saw her as a desirable woman, and that made her truly happy. Even though he treated her well, there was still a possibility that he did it out of guilt towards her and not because he was genuinely interested in her. However, with such a physical reaction from him when he saw her, there were no more doubts.

"I will definitely make him feel crazy every time he sees me," she decided. From now on, she resolved to take care of her appearance so that he would always see her as a woman.

And unfortunately for Maimoun, she didn't know that even when she was dressed in her most relaxed servant attire and at her worst, she had already enchanted him with her extraordinary beauty. Such a decision she made would indeed make things much more difficult for the young man.

Not only did she feel happy, but she also felt grateful because she noticed that despite his strong desire for her, he was struggling not to do anything to her before she officially became his wife. 

Maimoun returned to his place on the bed next to her and continued their conversation.

"Did you like the new room?" he asked.

"Yes, it's spacious and wide, it just needs some work, and it will be perfect," Stella replied.

"Good. If you need anything like carpets or curtains, just let me know, and I'll take care of it for you."

"Thank you, Fayte. I'll make sure to let you know if I need anything."

Stella smiled happily, adding another layer to her charm, which made Maimoun tremble once again.

"... anyway, I came to tell you that my father wants to have dinner with the family tonight, so we'll have our dinner together," Maimoun said.

Joy filled Stella's heart upon hearing such news. She loved such occasions because they reminded her of happy times with her parents. Unfortunately, she realized how rare such events were in this palace. Also, as she worked here as a maid, she wasn't allowed to eat at the same table with them. Additionally, Vait wasn't the type to enjoy group meals.

"Of course, I'll definitely be there tonight for dinner," Stella responded enthusiastically.

"Excellent. Now, turn to the opposite direction and close your eyes."

Maimoun smirked cunningly as he uttered these words. He deliberately wanted to make Stella see such a mischievous expression, to annoy her just as she had unsettled him today with her beauty.

"Alright," but to his miscalculation, she turned directly without any hesitation.

"Shouldn't you ask first why I wanted you to close your eyes?"

"Why should I ask?"

"Doesn't it raise any doubts for you about such a strange thing?"

"No."

"Then do you listen to people's words without questioning anything?"

Maimoun felt genuine fear if this was how Stella truly was. Didn't that mean she would be an easy target for anyone?

'This girl!!... I must watch her closely,' he thought.

'If a man approaches her, I'll drive him away. If a young man approaches her, I'll drive him away...', He didn't want to add an 'n.t.?' tag to his perfect life.

'If a woman approaches her... I'll get to know her first... I mean, Stella will get to know her first. Who knows, maybe she's come for me..cough.. for Stella's good'

..................... sigh.

 

........Man.....

 

3