11 – Reverence (r18)
597 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning: Explicit Content

{Brooke Manor, Greater Manchester}

{8th August 1989}

Waking up from his slumber, Matteo felt a warm, wet grip around his cock.

He was still inside Lucille.

Prying himself off of the redheaded shortstack, Matteo rolled off the side of his bed into a standing position, stretching. He heard Lucy moan wantonly, still half-asleep. And it was only a few more seconds before Matteo's ever-loyal clothes enveloped him, eagerly and thoroughly stretching itself to wrap around his body.

His cock throbbed.

"Chloe," Matteo muttered.

In an instant, the busty noirette was kneeling before him. Her massive tits just barely held in place by her skimpy maid costume, Chloe looked up at Matteo, her tongue out, drool already dribbling down her chin and onto her breasts.

Eager to be used, belittled, and abused by her master.

Matteo's clothes sprung open on their own, his cock flopping onto Chloe's face.

As if it were on reflex, Chloe instantly started licking, her tongue slobbering up and down Matteo's bitch-breaker. Chloe's eyes were clouded with devotion, filled with a drive to worship the cock of her owner, her master, her deity.

Then Matteo grabbed the back of Chloe's head and rammed his cock down her throat.

"GAGHK! GAGHK! GAGHK!"

Chloe gagged as Matteo rutted in and out of her gullet, helpless as her master forced his massive member into her throat. A mixture of drool and pre-cum dribbled down her chin, wetting her breasts as they jiggled from the force of Matteo's thrusts.

Knowing that Chloe wanted to be abused, to be ruined, Matteo went all out.

As he slid in and out of her throat, his cock swelled. Chloe was forced to gag even harder as Matteo's meat grew to 16 inches long, 2 inches thick.

"GAGHK! GAGHK! GAGHK!"

Tears formed in Chloe's eyes as she gagged and choked on the enlarged member, her eyes glazed over from the arousal, from the devotion.

Then Matteo cummed... and he continued to ruthlessly fuck her face.

"GAGHK! GAGHK! GAGHK!"

While Matteo's essence seeped out of the edges of Chloe's mouth, coating her neck and breasts in a thick layer of cum, Matteo continued to force his cock down her maw. Matteo did not let up, ravaging Chloe's throat-pussy as he continued to cum.

Her master's cock rutting in and out of her face, Chloe climaxed as her throat was fucked relentlessly, as her gut was filled to the brim with Matteo's thick spunk.

"GAGHK! GAGHK! GAGHK!"

As he continued to fuck her face, his enormous cock remodeling her throat, cum continued to bubble out of the edges of Chloe's mouth. Her face was slowly but surely being coated with a mixture of spit and semen.

Unable to defy her master, unable to do anything but choke on the Matteo's member rutting in and out of her mouth, using her throat like a cocksleeve, Chloe's eyes started to haze over as the lack of air got to her.

"GAGHK... GAGHK... GAGHK..."

Matteo picked up the pace, thrusting into her face-hole faster and rougher.

Then Matteo jutted out his hips, his hands forcing Chloe's face into his crotch, his 16 inch bitch-breaker fully hilted into her throat as he came again, straight into her gut.

"GAGHK! AAGHK!"

He held her in place even as she writhed, unable to breathe, unable to defy him.

More cum spurted out of her mouth and nose, and her resistance slowly died out as she passed out from the lack of air, her pussy drooling at the treatment.

Then Matteo let Chloe go, and she slid off his cock onto the floor.

Matteo flipped her over, ripping the frilly maid uniform to reveal her ass, and lining up his massive meat-stick with her asshole. For good measure, Matteo grew his cock to 18 inches long, 2.9 inches wide, before slamming into Chloe's backdoor.

Chloe jolted awake as, all of the sudden, she felt full.

Before she could recover, Matteo held her hands in place with his own, and pressed her legs down with his knees, pinning her as he hilted his horse-cock into her gut.

"HNNNNG! EUK!"

Chloe's eyes rolled as Matteo's cock drilled her asshole, pistoning in and out of her twice per second. Still not fully recovered from her face-fucking, Chloe coughed up Matteo's spunk as her insides were re-arranged by her master.

Her doughy ass jiggling as Matteo roughly ploughed into her ass-pussy.

PLAP! PLAP! PLAP!

The sound of skin roughly slapping against skin could be heard as Matteo fucked Chloe hard enough to break a girl's hips, hard enough that her asscheeks started to turning red. He rutted in and out of her gut over and over, only caring for his own pleasure.

"AAUUUGH~! ANNGGH~! ANNGGH~!"

Pinned to the floor, Chloe could only moan as her master fucked her asshole loose, fucking her so ruthlessly that it would ruin a normal girl.

"AHHHHHNN~! AHHHHHNN~! AHHHHHNN~!"

Then after a few more minutes of being held in place, squirting as her master used her as a cocksleeve, only able to sit and take it as her asshole was utterly ruined... Matteo finally arched his back, stopping his onslaught as he thoroughly hilted himself in her ass-pussy.

All 18 inches firmly pressed into Chloe's abused asshole, Matteo cummed.

"Uuuuugh..." Chloe moaned as she felt Matteo's hot, fiery cum pour into her gut, flooding her insides with what felt like gallons of semen. Matteo stayed like that for a while, and as warm hot spunk continued to flow into Chloe, her stomach bulging... it wasn't long before Chloe felt something rising in her throat.

Chloe sputtered and coughed as her master's gunk gushed out of her mouth, choking on the nearly endless stream of cum, climaxing as she was once again unable to breathe. Climaxing as her owner, her master, her deity pumped Chloe full of his essence, her eyes glazed over in adoration as she drowned her in the musk of her master.

"Euk! Euk!"

Ignoring her discomfort, Matteo stayed firmly hilted in her backhole, continuing to launch rope after rope of his thick cum into Chloe's bowels, all the way up until she blacked out from the lack of air.

"Euk..."

Then he stood up, finally un-hilting himself from Chloe's snatch. Matteo's massive member still cumming, he coated Chloe's back, hips and ass in another layer of his spunk.

Leaving Chloe lying on the floor, barely conscious, coated in cum, gasping for air, utterly ravaged, and at the height of pleasure.

"Whew," he muttered, satisfied.

After doing so many things the last few days, Matteo need a good release.

The bedroom door opened.

"Matty, I made–" Camilla stopped for a moment, taking in the utter depravity of the scene in front of her. She blushed. "I-I made breakfast."

He smiled. "I'll be right out, mom."

***

It had only been a few days, but their infamy was already causing headaches.

"So many letters..." Camilla sighed from behind her desk.

"Ninety-seven letters congratulating us on our resurgence... twelve letters telling us we 'aren't real nobles...' okay... seven letters trying to set me up with a spouse... gross. And then... twenty-three letters trying to betroth Matteo," Camilla growled the last bit, irritated that anyone would try to force Matteo to do anything in any way.

"Are we really going to respond to all of these?" Chloe asked, a little overwhelmed, still a little sore from Matteo's abuse.

"Of course not, not besides a customary 'thanks for writing.'" Matteo answered for her, and Chloe held back a moan as Matteo fondled her.

By design, there were very few chairs in the Brooke Manor, with only a single chair in Camilla's office– the one that Camilla was using. Because of that, Chloe was 'forced' to sit in her master's lap... and Matteo was 'forced' to sit on Tracie.

Brown-haired, brown-eyed, sparsely freckled, short and thick, with massive breasts... Tracie was on her elbows and knees, her limbs bound. Her eyes blindfolded. Her mouth gagged. Forced to stay in position as a seat for her owner, her master, her deity, everyone in the room disregarding her as a piece of furniture.

Tracie's pussy was drooling almost as much as her mouth.

Not that Tracie minded, not that any of Matteo's women minded.

'If anything,' Chloe thought, giddy, 'I'm probably the most content girl in the manor.'

"You are," Matteo answered her thoughts, "well, after Amelia."

At the mention of Amelia's name, Chloe shuddered.

Amongst Matteo's women, Amelia was Matteo's most infamous maid. Fairing on the shorter side, with blonde hair, amber eyes and a petite frame, she was fairly cute. She wasn't the most talented in magic, nor was she an expert combatant... but she made up for it entirely in reverence and devotion.

At her own request, Amelia has been trapped in Matteo's shadow.

Unable to see, hear, or feel anything besides her own bodily sensations, her own arousal, and most importantly, Matteo's presence. Forever trapped in endless pleasure with nothing to think about besides Matteo. Nothing to feel besides Matteo.

Her owner, her master, her deity. Her everything.

Unable to escape her confinement, but not wanting to in the slightest.

As of this very moment, it has been 11 months, 14 days, and 18 hours since Amelia had talked to anyone at all. Since she had felt anything besides pleasure, besides Matteo.

Just the thought of such devotion... it made Chloe all hot and tingly.

And based on the way Camilla, Tracie, and Matteo's clothes jolted slightly, it was easy to tell that all of Matteo's women felt the exact same way.

"Moving on," Matteo said, shaking his women of their lewd thoughts, "the only letters that actually matter are the ones that we've received from the Malfoys, the Greengrasses, and the Potters."

The leaders of the Dark, the Neutral, and the Light.

"The Potters..." Camilla's eyes widened in realization. "Heather, Heather Potter. That witch girl you rescued a few days back is a Potter?"

"Yes," Matteo smiled thinly, "and she was abandoned by her family."

"So much for the 'Light,'" Camilla scoffed. "Are we meeting with all three families?"

Matteo mulled it over for a second, "meeting the rest of the Potters... no, I don't particular care for them right now. Same with the Malfoys, even if they're 'family.' The Greengrasses might be interesting, though..."

"Not to mention that you start school in just a few weeks..." Camilla started, before letting out a soft sigh, "my little Matty is finally growing up..."

Matteo rolled his eyes, before giving Chloe more of his attention.

The woman was in his lap, after all.

'The Greengrasses, though...' Matteo mused, 'I had honestly forgotten about them.'

They had never been mentioned beyond their names in the original works, but here, the Greengrasses were one of the most prominent magical families in Britain. It appeared that the universe Matteo was residing in was taking inspiration from 'fanon.'

That only made Matteo more excited for what was to come.

'But before that,' his eyes glistened, 'it's time to finally acquire my pet.'

Matteo stood up, setting Chloe down, his hands still tracing up and down her figure.

"Camilla, come here. We're going on a trip."

After pulling Chloe into a deep, throaty kiss, and then doing the same with his mother, Matteo firmly gripped both of their asses... before pulling them snugly into his frame.

'Move.'

***

{Unnamed Forrest, Albania}

{8th August 1989}

"Alright, she's close," Matty whispered.

"I still don't get why we came all the way to Albania for a snake," Camilla muttered.

"Camilla," Matteo said seriously, "she's not just any snake. She's a snake girl. A snake girl! You understand, right Chloe? A snake girl!”

Chloe nodded her head vigorously, to which Camilla just rolled her eyes.

Matteo already had more than a dozen women, all ready to be claimed, all ready to serve him. Camilla was also very much willing to pick up any girl off the street, any girl that was in need of a savior... and force them to take her deity's cock to the hilt. But Camilla didn't see why they were trekking through the forests of Albania, all for a girl who wasn't cute by any means.

'I mean,' Camilla frowned, 'she's LITERALLY a snake.'

"sssHissSSSSssss..."

The three of them stopped in their tracks. A large, green, and imposing serpent had slithered into view, its body winding around the surrounding trees. Camilla had never seen a snake that big, not even on television. It must’ve been almost 15 feet long.

Matteo opened his mouth to talk, but instead of speaking, he was... hissing.

"ssHissSSssSSss."

The snake stopped for a moment, as if surprised, before hissing back.

"ssHiss? Sss? SSssSSS?"

Matteo responded once more. "ssSSHiss."

Now, Camilla knew that magic was real, but she felt like this was still kind of stupid.

Then the snake lunged at Matteo.

Camilla raised her hand, ready to slice the serpent in two– she wouldn’t let anyone or anything take her Matty from her. Chloe wasn’t far behind, and Matteo's loyal maids were preparing to strike from his shadow. However, all of their chants were interrupted, their magic unable to flow, their bodies physically restrained.

Something was preventing them from intervening.

They could only watch in horror as the monstrous snake... nuzzled into Matty's neck.

"Oh, who's a good girl? Who's a good girl? You are, yes you are. Don't worry girl, I can understand you," Matteo cooed.

"ssSSs! SSss! SSHisss! sSSSssSs!" the snake responded excitedly.

Matteo ran his hand along the snake's neck. "Yes, yes, I hear you. You must've been lonely, haven't you? Don't worry, I'm here now. I'm not going anywhere."

Matty had told both her and Chloe all about Nagini.

She was not a snake, but a maledictus– a woman who, due to a genetic defect, was cursed to slowly turn into a serpent over the course of her life, whilst slowly losing her sense of self.

That was why Camilla had been on high alert– Matty knew that Nagini could no longer take a human form, but he hadn't been sure how far gone she was mentally. But after seeing the two of them interact, however, Camilla could tell that Nagini was very much still there.

Matteo had also told her that "the world doesn't have enough monster girls," and as to how Matty had gotten such a fetish, she didn't know.

But if that was the case, they WERE mages, and if Camilla was being honest, she didn't really mind experimenting, if it was for Matty...

Matteo snapped towards her. "You wouldn't?"

Camilla blushed. "I wouldn't..."

That was the truth. No matter how embarrassing, how demeaning, how visceral, she would do anything and everything for Matty. If it was for him, Camilla would readily sacrifice her mind, body, and soul... but she knew that she would never be allowed to do so, forced to stay by her owner's, her master's, her deity's side until the end of time... she could not find it in her to want for anything more.

Neither could Chloe, and neither could any of Matteo's loyal, devoted maids.

For Matteo was their owner, their master, their deity.

He was all that they would ever need.

***

***

***

The next chapter, Nagini Brooke, releases April 3rd, 11:00AM (MDT).

Patreon is up to Chapter 16!

21