14 – Vienna (r18)
426 4 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning: Explicit Content

{Gringotts, Miles Underground}

{14th August 1989}

<Can you hear me?>

Nameless and afraid, the dragon roared at the voice in her head. It had been so long since she hadn't been afraid. Every voice, every sound, every light, all of it brought the expectation of pain. Cursed to slowly waste away, miles underground, guarding gold that she held no claim to.

"Nameless... that won't do," the boy muttered.

The dragon narrowed her eyes. Her vision had gotten worse over the years, no thanks to her captors, but she could tell. Black hair, blue eyes... this was the same boy from before.

The one who had mouthed "I'll come back for you."

"rrRRRRAAAAHHHhhhh...."

The boy blinked. "Oh, so you can talk... but the wizards of today are just to stupid to actually understand you. And when you can put magic into your voice, broadcasting the very intent of your words in a way that transcends language, than you don't really have a need for proper vocal cords, do you?"

Her eyes widened. "You... you speak Drakentongue?"

"As of a few seconds ago," he said cheekily. "Tell me about yourself."

Not having anyone to talk to in years, not having anything else to lose, she saw no reason not to tell the boy her story.

About how she was raised in captivity, only to know pain. Taken from her parents before she could even realize what was happening.  Constantly fighting against her captors, unable to do anything about her situation.

Eventually forced to give birth, to raise her hatchlings. Then having her young, the one spark of hope in her hopeless life, taken away, never seeing her young again.

Unable to deal with the loss, the trauma leaving her infertile.

Passed from cruel owner to owner, unwanted, nothing more than a decoration. Not worth keeping. Shriveling into the shell of a dragon that she now was.

"And then I was sold here," she roared bitterly. "I hear them talk about me from time to time. About how I'm the biggest of my kind, the strongest. About how I was near impossible to capture, about how I'm the most terrifying thing there is. I... I wish I was those things. I wish I was strong, fierce... if I was, I, then maybe I wouldn't be stuck in here..."

"Sssssh," the boy chided, and she jolted slightly when she felt a hand rubbing her side, rubbing her scales. She knew what petting was, but... she had never been pet before.

She didn't hate it.

"It's not your fault," he assured her, "you can't blame yourself for the situation you were born into, that isn't fair to yourself."

Before she could even retort, he spoke again.

"Restore."

She gasped as she felt it– her missing scales re-growing, her cracked claws reforming, her withered fangs sharpening, her vision clearing. In just under a minute, her body was restored to its prime– no, it was better than it ever was.

Her entire body now glistening a brilliant white, she felt... alive.

She was a dragon, not a witch, but this went against her very understanding of magic.

"What– how?"

"Because I wanted to... Vienna," he decided. "Gringotts does not deserve you. I want to free you from your shackles, I want you... I want you to be mine."

Despite how grateful she was, despite how much she liked the name the boy picked out for her... Vienna was still a dragon. To leave one master just to follow another, and for that second to be that of a young boy– her pride would not allow it.

"rrrrRRRAAAAH–!"

"Quiet."

Vienna shuddered. 'P-Powerful.'

Power unlike she had ever seen, ever felt. Vienna might've been powerless against her captors, but never quite like this. Not even daring to breathe, lest she upset the boy– no, the thing that was standing before her. Vienna shouldn't've offended him, she should've just served him, yes, that's what she should've done. That's what she should do, apologize and serve–

"Wait wait wait, why are you so submissive all of the sudden? Aren't you a dragon? Where's your elegance, your pride?"

"I–" she stopped, confused. "You're strong?"

"Analyze," he muttered. "I see, I see... despite you're intelligence, you aren't human, you're still a dragon. An instinctual desire to serve those they view as stronger than themselves..." then the boy smiled, grinning in such a way that it shot a shiver up Vienna's spine.

"The desire to serve and attach themselves to a superior being, almost fervently."

"Yes?" she answered, slightly confused. "You are worth serving, um..."

"It's Matteo," he replied, "But first, let me do something about this..." his eyes glanced over her body, as if he was appraising it.

"Let's see... white hair, of course. Red eyes, but not too bright. Fair skin, fairly plump breasts and ass. Hearty hips, decently developed muscles. Retractable claws and fangs, an extendable tongue, a meaty tail. And last but not least, two black horns... but with a reddish tint," Matteo muttered, confusing Vienna.

"Transform."

Vienna blinked as, all of the sudden, she was different.

Her image crafted to suit her new master's taste, that of a dragongirl. Her new form was slightly jarring– small, plump, and exotic– but she did not hate it.

Then Vienna's eyes widened as it hit her.

In moments, her new master had not only transformed her, but granted her permanent access to a human-esc form. Something that should've been impossible, or undiscovered, or at the very least, required a degree of preparation... was done effortlessly by Matteo. As if the spell itself was just an afterthought.

"Strong..." Vienna whispered, her admiration growing.

"Come here," Matteo ordered.

Vienna stumbled for a moment, not used to human legs... but with a liberal use of Inform, courtesy of Matteo, she suddenly knew how to control her new body. Vienna quickly stood by her new master, diligently waiting for her next order.

Standing by his side naked, her tits and ass on full display, entirely devoid of shame. For embarrassment via nudity was a foreign concept to her.

"Hand."

Vienna readily obeyed, extending her hand.

Then with a quick swipe of his wrist, so fast that all Vienna saw was a blur, Vienna's palm was painlessly slit open, splattering the cavern floor with a few drops of her blood.

It was healed before she could so much as blink.

"Don't fret," Matteo placated her. "I'm just using your blood as a catalyst for a spell– I could do without it, but this makes it a lot less taxing."

"Yes, master," she responded, her adoration soaring further as she realized that Matteo was not only magically her superior, but physically as well.

Matteo grinned, before firmly gripping her ass, and pulling Vienna into his frame.

"Move."

***

{Unnamed Mountainside, Russia}

{14th August 1989}

Matteo had a number of 'saved' locations– uninhabited mansions, houses, hotels, and even places far out into the wild, away from prying eyes. The place that Matteo had decided to bring his latest pet, Vienna, was no different.

Giving his new dragongirl a once over, there was a glint in Matteo's eyes.

Long white hair, red eyes, and healthy hips... accompanied by a meaty white tail, fangs, and black-red horns, Vienna stood before him, patiently awaiting her next order. Waiting to serve the being that she viewed as her direct superior.

'Since she views me as her better, she's willing to submit to me in any shape or form... almost to the point of worship...' to Matteo, there was nothing hotter.

He couldn't hold himself back.

Matteo practically tackled Vienna to the ground, physically overpowering her. His member sprung from his pants, the slab of meat slapping onto Vienna's stomach as Matteo stood over her, his presence lording over the dragongirl.

Vienna shuddered slightly, her submission and arousal growing.

"If... if master wishes to breed me, then... then I will comply..." she said as quietly as possible, her pride as a dragon no where to be seen.

The thought of disobeying not even present in her mind.

"Then let's continue," Matteo growled.

Lining up his member with Vienna's slit, Matteo pressed forwards, firmly hilting his cock into her drooling drussy.

Her vision went white as her brain sparked with pleasure.

"HNNNNNG!"

Vienna was more than willing to submit to her new master, her superior, and if he wanted Vienna to raise their young... she was more than ready to do so. With her new master restoring her body in its entirety, fertility included, she had even been expecting it.

And Vienna was grateful. As a dragon, the instinctive, innate desire to birth strong, healthy hatchlings was ever-present.

Something she knew that Matteo would easily be able to provide.

But... as Matteo rutted in and out of her dripping drussy, so ruthlessly that his thrusts cracked the ground beneath them, she climaxed for the first time in her entire life. The pleasure was so intense that Vienna could barely think, much less hold back her moans.

"AAAAH~! AHHHHN~! AHHHHN~!"

She had no idea that mating could feel so good.

As he continued to thrust into Vienna's snatch, Matteo leaned in towards her mouth.

Vienna's eyes widened as she felt her master's tongue pushing past her lips, running along her canines, pushing her massive tongue out of the way as he assaulted her mouth. After her initial surprise, Vienna closed her eyes and relaxed into Matteo's onslaught.

Letting herself be mated and bred by her master.

Serving his every need.

Breaking off the kiss, Matteo slid his hands around Vienna's hips, squeezing her ass tightly. Then he gripped her doughy behind and started pulling her into his thrusts. Rutting in and out of her drussy harder, faster, all while trying to make his ruts as rough as possible.

"AAAHHHHNNN~! AAHHHNNNG~! YEEEESSSSH~!"

As Matteo's cock slicked in and out of her snatch, Vienna came over and over. Her fluids drenching her master's shaft as he continued to rut into her hungry womb.

She couldn't get enough of it.

She could never leave Matteo now– the pleasure that Vienna felt when his member speared her drussy, when he pinned her, when he gutted her with his cock... it was irresistible. Vienna found herself lifting her hips up into his thrusts, wanting more. Wanting his cock to sink deeper into her folds, to stretch her insides even further.

Her meaty tail wrapping itself around her master's waist, desperately holding them together.

Losing herself to pleasure, to the idea of being claimed and bred.

To spend the rest of her existence as his broodmare, her only use to be fucked, bred, and pumped full of her master's spunk. Her core growing hot as she imagined spending the rest of her life being fucked and bred, pumping out her master's offspring again and again, up until the day she dies.

Then Matteo firmly hilted himself into her drussy, and cummed.

Vienna convulsed.

"YEESSSSH~! BREED ME!"

Matteo obliged, letting out rope after rope of his fiery hot cum into her womb. Filling her insides with his essence, her stomach bulging slightly to make room. Vienna came again as her desire was fulfilled, her hungry drussy nice and packed with her master's cum.

Vienna laid there as Matteo un-hilted himself from her drussy, moaning wantonly as more ropes of her master's cum were shot across her stomach, her tits, and her face.

She basked in the warmth of her master's essence as the act of being marked, of being claimed, incited her arousal even further.

Her thoughts clouded by the musk of her master.

But despite the incredible pleasure she felt, despite being more content than she had been in decades, Vienna found herself... disheartened.

'Is it already over...?'

"Look who's already addicted," Matteo admonished. "But no, we can continue."

Before she could so much as blink, Vienna was on her stomach, her face in the grass, her ass up in the air. With her legs pinned to the ground by Matteo's knees, and a hand forcing her face into the earth, she struggled for a moment, before realizing... she couldn't escape.

Her master was stronger, better, superior. Matteo might've been using magic to keep her from transforming, but that didn't mean she was weak.

She was still a dragon.

Vienna could only writhe in place as Matteo's meaty cock resting along her ass crack, slowly rubbing up and down it. The fact that she was in such a shameful position, that she was so incredibly helpless before such a worthy being... it made her already cum-stuffed drussy feel like it was on fire.

Then she felt Matteo's member line up with her asshole.

"W-Wait, that isn't aaAAAAHHNNG!"

Vienna convulsed as 16 inches of manmeat hilted into her ass-drussy.

"HNNNNNNNG!"

Only able to lie there and take it, Vienna climaxed again and again as Matteo's bitch-breaker rigorously thrusted in and out of her asshole, forcing her insides to stretch as they desperately tried to accommodate its intruder.

"AAAAHHN~! AAAAHHN~! AAAAHHN~!"

Pinned to the ground and ruthlessly assaulted, not to be bred, but only to bring pleasure to her new master. Her tail once again wrapping around Matteo, trying to pull him in further.

PLAP! PLAP! PLAP!

The sound of her skin slapping against skin reverberated through the mountainside, her hips being rammed so roughly that her cheeks were starting to redden. Vienna was unable to understand why getting her asshole railed was bringing her so much pleasure, but she also realized that she didn't particularly care.

She just knew that she wanted more.

Then Vienna seized up when Matteo's hands firmly gripped her horns, her mind blanking at what felt like hands clamping down on her womb.

"Since I gave you horns," he muttered, "might as well put them to good use."

Before she could comprehend his words, Matteo pulled.

Vienna violently shook as she squirted along his cock, her back arching to the point that she was looking up at the sky, all while Matteo resumed his ruts.

Held in place by her horns, Vienna writhed as she was overwhelmed with pleasure, not able to keep up with the attack on both ends. Her thoughts clouding with lust and arousal, she started to instinctively push out her hips into Matteo's thrusts, her actions fueled by the instinctive desire to be bred by him, by a superior being.

Only able to moan as she was used by her master.

"AHHHHN~! AHHHHN~!"

Lost in the highs of pleasure, her tongue rolled out of her mouth as she drooled, unable to hold herself together under Matteo's assault.

Then Matteo pulled on Vienna's horns even harder, her vision going white as her back was forced to arch even further, to the point that Matteo was able to lean over her and force his tongue past her lips. With her master's cock firmly hilted in her asshole, and his tongue making a mess of her mouth, Vienna seized as she felt hot, fiery cum flood her bowels.

The entirety of Matteo's manmeat pressing into her ass-drussy, Vienna climaxed as she felt rope after rope of cum shoot into her gut.

Moaning wantonly into Matteo's mouth as her belly bloated slightly, cum churning out around the edges of her master's cock. Her insides thoroughly filled with Matteo's essence.

Utterly exhausted, filled to the brim with cum and satisfaction, but still wanting more.

"Don't worry," Matteo assured her, pulling out of their kiss, "we won't be stopping anytime soon. It doesn't matter if it takes hours or days, but I'm going to hold you here, pinned to the ground, and I will gutfuck you until you pass out."

Vienna shuddered once more as Matteo pressured her with his mana, and while her instinctual submission and arousal were all but forcing her to give into her new master's demands...

It didn't bother her in the slightest.

"YESSSH~!"

***

***

***

The next chapter, Life at the Manor, releases April 10th, 10:00AM (MDT)

Patreon is up to Chapter 19!

19