Chapter 6: The fur rug pursues Noel
67 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Content Note: This story explores themes of control, predation, and desire, often but not exclusively in a sexual context. The exploration of such scenarios in this story is NOT an endorsement of similar behaviour in real life. If the reader finds themselves at any point confused as to what is and is not consensual, they can refer to these resources for guidance:
--> https://www.rainn.org/articles/what-is-consent
--> https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/relationships/sexual-consent
--> https://www.thehotline.org/identify-abuse/domestic-abuse-warning-signs/

sex scene begins

Noel panicked as he felt the vibration of the monster’s teeth on his skin. They were so close to his neck that he was certain the next instant would end in a partial decapitation. He pumped his legs and tried to worm his way out from under the monster.

Gaetan didn’t like that, and grabbed at the man’s arms to pin him in place. Noel’s whole body writhed in retaliation as he became desperate with fear. He kicked out wildly with his legs and brushed against the monster’s underside in his struggle.

A burst of warm pleasure spread through Gaetan’s groin as Noel’s leg lightly glanced his shaft. It was revelatory. He exhaled softly and looked at the man under him in certainty that this feeling was what he wanted. He waited for the man to bring the feeling back, but it didn’t happen again.

Noel realized what he’d touched when he saw the monster’s strange reaction. He stopped struggling and looked between them. In the shadow under its body, the monster’s cock and balls were hanging just past his knees. He watched with horror as it seemed to grow before his eyes.

Then the monster licked him. Its warm, wet tongue started at his chin and reach all the way to his hair in one smooth motion. Its teeth lightly touched Noel’s cheek. He whimpered and froze, flinching as he expected those teeth to tear into his face. His whole body braced for the pain he anticipated. But it didn’t come.

When the man didn’t touch him again, Gaetan became impatient. He lowered his waist and pressed his cock into the warm body beneath him. The pleasure came back and he whined in relief. He chased the feeling, rubbing his cock back and forth along the man’s groin as it grew bigger and more sensitive.

Noel opened his eyes when the bite didn’t come and looked again at the monster’s face. Its mouth hung open, long white teeth neatly on display, as it exhaled a heavy breath. It didn’t look like it was about to attack him. It whined at him and licked him again. Noel wanted to recoil, but he was completely pinned down by the monster as its cock swelled against his waist.

Compared to the violence he was expecting, Noel didn’t know how to react to the indignity. He tried to think of it like being humped by one of his dogs, but it wasn’t the same. The monster had him caged completely beneath it. Any movement he could make now would only add to its pleasure. Its fur pressed into his clothes and its hands squeezed his forearms and its breath covered his face, all while it pressed itself into his body. Most shamefully of all, he was beginning to feel warm where the monster’s cock swelled between his legs.

Noel held as still as possible, willing himself to not react. The monster was no less dangerous than it had been a minute ago; its claws and teeth were no less sharp or lethal. He pictured the gashes on the door, tried to imagine how easily they could tear through him, tried to imagine the pain and terror they would cause, but the erotic feelings in his body underpainted his imagination. A moan passed his lips as his cock hopelessly responded to the monster on top of him.

Gaetan watched with fascination as the man beneath him flushed with a rosy hue. The man’s eyes were screwed shut but his bright lips were parted, his cute and tiny tongue just visible as the cadence of his breathing became more ragged. These changes only made Gaetan more desperate. He growled softly, licking the scent of gun smoke off the man as he increased his tempo.

Noel’s already bruised back scraped painfully against the forest floor as the monster bore down on him in sharp and heavy movements. Its massive tongue rolled over his face and neck over and over again as if it liked the way he tasted. Every time its teeth touched his skin, a shiver of fear would run down his spine, but the tension in his core kept building as the monster pressed its hard cock into his.

The monster became more and more frenzied until it finally made a guttural noise. Noel felt a warm stream of liquid spurt onto his shirt as the monster stilled, and a moment later, he came in his pants. For a moment, he hoped the monster would kill him before he could die of shame. But suddenly, the weight of the monster on top of him all but disappeared.

Noel opened his eyes to see that the horrid monster was gone, and lying on top of him was the blond wolf. It shook its head vigorously and stood up, standing half on Noel’s chest and half on the ground. He and the wolf made eye contact. The wolf jumped and yelped as if he’d hit it, then turned and loped into the trees.

Noel watched the spot where it vanished, completely overwhelmed with the events that had just transpired. Slowly, he became cold. He ran his fingers through his hair, sticky and matted from the monster’s ministrations, and shifted uncomfortably in his damp clothes.

sex scene ends

With a grimace, Noel eventually stood up. He shook the leaves and dirt off his coat as best he could and buttoned it back up, hiding the unpleasant stains from sight. He finally retrieved his gun, and whistled for Apollo. Sure enough, a few seconds later it emerged from the forest as if it hadn’t completely abandoned him. It balked at his smell, and he had to give it lots of reassuring pats to convince it to let him get back on.

 

Noel took his time returning to the St Germain estate. The day was already mostly over by the time he emerged from the woods tired, sore, and grumpy. He told the other hunters that he’d fallen off his horse chasing a wolf and had lost track of it. They all said they hadn’t seen anything else suspicious the whole day. Madelaine invited everyone to have dinner at the house, and most did, including Noel and his family.

Unable to continue wearing his current outfit, Noel changed into some of Gaetan’s clothes. Wearing a shirt that floated loosely on his body and smelt like someone else, Noel somehow felt dirtier than he had in his own soiled garments. He bribed a laundress to handle it discreetly, but the situation completely soured his mood.

At the dinner table, Madelaine sat Noel beside herself and showered conversation on him. She had barely arranged her skirts, her chatelaine clinking as it settled in to the fabric, when she began, “I’m so sorry you were hurt? It’s not too bad, I hope,” she said.

“I’m fine,” Noel replied, rolling his shoulders.

“Still, I heard you set off alone. No one else could even hope to keep up. You must have been dashing.”

“Not really.”

“And the wolf! What did it look like?”

“Blond.”

“Amazing! It’s like a chivalrous tale out of legend. Do you think you can slay it?” Madelaine’s eyes sparkled with excitement and she twisted to look at Noel. She’d inched her hand closer and closer to his on the table and now she wrapped her fingers around it as he clenched the knife in his hand.

Noel looked at Madelaine’s hand, looked at her face, and frowned.

Alcide jumped in to answer for him. “You can count on Noel to get it done. He needs to recuperate for a few days, but we’ll be more prepared next time. And it might not even take that long, if it falls into one of our traps.”

“Oh what a relief it’ll be when it’s gone! I can barely sleep from the anxiety,” Madelaine squeezed Noel’s hand slightly as she said that.

“I doubt the wolf caused the gashes,” Noel retorted.

Madelaine gasped in horror, widened her eyes as far as she could, and leaned even further towards Noel. “You don’t think there’s something else out there, do you?” She asked in a hushed tone.

“I don’t know,” Noel lied, “do you?”

“Noel, don’t be alarmist,” Alcide intervened. He turned to Madelaine and said, “Manon, Noel, and I can stay here for now. It’ll be better for Noel not to travel anyways, and we’ll be nearby if you need anything.”

“Oh how perfect!” Madelaine cooed, clasping her hands together in front of her.

Now that Madelaine had finally let go of Noel’s hand, he didn’t have the heart to object. As a result, he found himself being packed into a room across the hall from where Madelaine slept, with Alcide and Manon taking a room around the corner. As soon as supper ended, he decided to get some rest, but he’d barely fallen asleep when he was woken up by a knock on the door.

Note : Thank your for your patience; the porn part of the plot has finally arrived :)

2