Chapter 10: Poor communication skills
43 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CONTENT NOTE: This story explores themes of control, predation, and desire, often but not exclusively in a sexual context. The exploration of such scenarios in this story is NOT an endorsement of similar behaviour in real life. If the reader finds themselves at any point confused as to what is and is not consensual, they can refer to these resources for guidance:
--> https://www.rainn.org/articles/what-is-consent
--> https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/relationships/sexual-consent
--> https://www.thehotline.org/identify-abuse/domestic-abuse-warning-signs

“That’s… Noel?”

Noel looked down at the wolf, seemingly uncertain as to what he’d just heard.

Gaetan nodded. Given the limitations of his palate, he couldn’t get it exactly right, but he thought he was pretty close. “Noh-euh-hu” he tried again.

Even if the phonemes weren’t quite right, the tone was so deliberate that Noel could no longer doubt the intention behind them. “Then,” he hesitated, not wanting to know the answer, “Do you know who I am?”

Gaetan nodded again and eagerly waited for the next question. This finally seemed like a promising line of inquiry. However, he waited a long time before Noel finally asked another question.

“Are you… someone I know?” Noel’s voice started out uncertain and trailed away as he spoke.

Gaetan nodded. He found the question to be a little redundant. He wanted Noel to hurry up and start asking him for important information. Contrary to his wishes, however, some kind of strange mood had come over the man. Noel’s face turned dark in Gaetan’s monochrome vision and he took a step back from him. One hand covered his mouth and Gaetan couldn’t read his expression properly. He growled impatiently as he waited for the other to recover.

Noel didn’t register the wolf’s warning at all. His mind churned with all the implications he had not allowed himself to consider. Everything that had happened between him and the monster had felt private. Containable. But the wolf was not just a wolf, and whatever else the monster was, it was also someone he knew. Even in the depths of the forest, protected by trees and leaves and distances, Noel could suddenly feel the eyes of the church-goers turning once again towards him.

Gaetan walked over to Noel and nudged him with his nose. He got no response. He growled again and pawed at the man’s breeches, trying to get his notice. Noel had stopped paying attention to him. He didn’t ask any more questions. Gaetan was so close to finally being able to explain himself, to getting help, to going home. If only he could get Noel to understand him.

“No-wu,” Gaetan called again.

“Sorry,” Noel said with a start, “Sorry it’s just if you knew… if you are…” he trailed off again as he backed up more. He was closer to his gun than he had been a minute ago, and Gaetan couldn’t tell if that was a coincidence or not.

If only he could ask, then he wouldn’t have to doubt the other.

The wolf circled Noel’s legs and stood between Noel and his horse and gun, hackles raised and growling.

Noel finally noticed that things were going sideways. He tried to pull himself out of his preoccupations and address the situation at hand. “C-calm down,” he said, making an appeasing gesture. He wasn’t sure what had happened, if there was something wrong with the wolf, or with him.

“Owu!” the wolf snapped. It proceeded to make a series of deranged vocalizations which frightened Noel.

Noel reassured it, “It’s okay, I’m trying to help, I want to help, I just don’t know how.”

“Nowu,” the wolf whined as it paced. It suddenly reared up on him, placing its paws on his shoulders and its snout perilously close to his neck. Shocked, Noel watched the light glint honey-coloured in the wolf’s eyes as it opened its maw and tried to speak again.

Instead of words, however, a stream of blurry mist came forth and blinded Noel as a sudden force bore down on him. He stumbled and fell on his back before his vision was restored and the monster loomed above him.

Noel lay prone as the monster opened and closed its mouth, then twisted its head as if it were trying to remember what it had wanted to do. It whined several times. Noel remembered that the wolf couldn’t understand him in this form, and likely couldn’t be reasoned with. He tried to wriggle back and out from under it, but as soon as he made any progress, the monster placed its massive hand beside his head. Noel looked at the claws and then turned his head to look at the monster again. It whined and drew closer to him.

Noel closed his eyes and braced himself for the worst. Its warm and sticky breath sprayed over his face and he imagined the rows of teeth just a hair’s breath away from his skin. When he took a stuttering breath, he breathed in the monster’s air. For a moment, nothing happened, and then a large, smooth tongue ran across his lips.

Noel pursed his lips and tried to turn away but the monster became more insistent, it rested its jaws on either cheek and ran its tongue across the seam of his mouth until he wanted to scream. Noel opened his eyes and his vision was a mix of treetops and blond fur. Turning his head in either direction pressed his skin into the monster’s teeth. He needed to scream, and in his panic he opened his mouth.

A large, muscular appendage slipped between his teeth. The lively thing pushed his own tongue around and swept against the roof of his mouth, filling his oral cavity with a foreign taste. Noel really did scream, but noise came out muffled and quiet, blocked by the monster’s invasion. His hand instinctively went to his knife, but as his fingers wrapped around the handle, he couldn’t bring himself to draw it out. Instead, he grabbed fistfuls of fur around the monster’s neck and pushed up until it let go of his face.

Gaetan allowed himself to be maneuvered. The slender fingers were slightly cool from the autumn air and felt comfortable against his skin. They felt familiar to him now, as did the rest of the man beneath him. The other’s eyes were vibrant in his vision, dewy and bright and flush with colour. Gaetan groaned in desperation; he needed something from this man, but his exact desires eluded him.

Noel watched the monster’s every expression, unsure of what he was looking for. It watched him back with dark eyes. Compared to the wolf, there was no benevolent intelligence present. Instead there was an obscure intent, a predation without malice, staring back at him. He alone was dimly reflected against their dark surface, as if he were fully ensconced in its eyes.

sex scene begins

The monster began to rut against him in a now familiar motion. Noel was once again at a loss. He felt totally powerless beneath it, unable to even beg for space. Protected from the autumn chill, his body got hotter and hotter as the monster flattered itself against his waist. Hoping to cool himself down, he opened up his coat and moved it out of the way, but that only made the monster’s heat more unbearable. He let out a defeated moan as the monster licked his face again.

However, before Noel could get too comfortable, the monster paused its actions. It sat up, letting cool air rush in between them, and placed its claws over Noel’s body. He cried out again as a rush of terror surged through him, clenching his muscles and trying to pull away from the other’s touch. Taking advantage of the distance between them, he tried once more to back away from under the monster.

Gaetan grabbed at the man’s hips as he tried to squirm away. He wasn’t satisfied with the distance between them; he needed to get closer. He held the man tenderly, but as the other twisted and turned, one of his claws cut a tear in something. They both paused at the noise, and Gaetan looked down. There was no sight or scent of blood. Instead, it was as if a layer of snake skin has peeled away, and the area beneath was more tender and colourful than it had been before. Gaetan understood how to get closer.

Noel felt his stomach drop as the monster inserted its claw back into the rip it had made in his breeches and pulled, exposing more of his thigh. He could feel the sharp claw tip running against his bare skin and leaving gentle scratches. With just a little more pressure, it could peel his skin away as easily as it tore through fabric, and Noel felt lightheaded as it traced over his most sensitive flesh. Moments later, his breeches lost the integrity needed to hold back his cock, which had become warm and hard from the monster’s rutting.

Noel crossed his arms over his face and closed his eyes. Whatever came next, he couldn’t bear it. He expected pain and feared pleasure and hoped that neither would come. He held his breath until he couldn’t anymore and then gulped cold air as if he might run out. Just when he thought he would die from the tension, a warm pressure sank down on him.

The feeling of cold air on his cock disappeared, and it was engulfed by a soft, tight warmth as the monster rested its weight on his hips. Noel sobbed. Because he knew what was happening, he was too afraid to look. He pressed the heels of his palms into his eyes as the monster began to move and the heat came in waves over his body.

Gaetan sighed with relief as he felt the man inside him. He was finally closer, and the closeness felt good. But it was still not enough. He leaned down again towards the man’s gasping mouth, licking it inside and out, tasting warm breath and moans as he moved up and down on the other’s body.

Noel shook with emotion beneath the monster. He lost control of his voice as all sorts of strange calls came out. Caught between fear and pleasure, pain and desire, he could only grasp at soft fur and make animal noises as a hot tongue ran over his face and hair and called imitations of his name in his ears. He arched his back and tilted his head, pulling the heat against his body.

For forever, he remained suspended in senselessness. More and more heat built in his body and rushed to his head and he couldn’t remember what season it was or what he was afraid of or what was fucking him and running its tongue across his neck murmuring his name. He could only rise and rise until he was pressed deep into the heat, surrounded by it, and released by it. Waves of pleasure caused his body to jerk as he came into the monster. For a few blissful moments, he was nothing but the electric light running through his body.

sex scene ends

2