Big Junk chapter 8-First contact
134 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After feeding the snarling catgirls, leaving them some bread and water, master and disciple went to the castle's courtyard. The master's great care for the disciple and Junk's dedication resulted in an increase in the second's magical prowess.

In the night sky of the New Continent, accompanying the green, red and purple moon two silhouettes drifted in the sky. Clad in a black robe a loli gently descended from the sky, her pink coloured tentacle like hair swaying in the wind and her pet Fluffy the death star following behind her.

The loli looked down on the land with her large green eyes glowing in the night, of what most in the old Continent would call dwarfs, but to the two-horned red skinned stellar traveller these were obviously not dwarfs. They were humans.

Landing on a barren rocky mountain she saw catgirls coming out of a portal in the distance. In this realm, there were mostly humans and the other races were rare and shunned. Being back again in what she wagered was a thousand moon cycles, the cute girl called Dislucas was surprised seeing a bunch of catgirls clad in uniforms prancing about the place. The green-clad soldier equipped with guns were patrolling their 55th millitary grounds.

In the campaign of the operation Sapiens 001, first came the covert establishment of the bases, then sending out spies for information and finally razing any cities or instantly silencing any enemy personnel that became aware of their presence.

“I didn’t think I’d get such a warm welcome!”

Dislucas surrounded by the gun pointing catgirl soldiers softly exclaimed. Her fluffy spherical flying pet now resting on her head, above her horns, rose up flying into the air. The guns fired at her, sending out beams of green light as projectiles.

The beams of green curved upon coming closer to the girl’s fluffy ball. The curve was caused by the furred deadly orb of soft fur opening it’s mouth and sucking in the beams.

The fierce girls were startled and realized they did not have enough firepower to complete their directive of silencing the girl. They signalled the girls in the command tower to call for reinforcements and sent the alien looking girl’s data to the New Continent’s headquarters, where Kittler resided.

The small girl getting angry for being targeted, did as she always did and as a matter of fact, it was an advised response stated as self-defence in the galaxy’s law, to obliterate any creatures sentient or not, daring to impede the galactic traveller, especially upon descending into orbit.

Dislucas raised her small hand and with her green eyes glowing in the morning light, channelled the surrounding energy of the stars and combined it with the local gravity and created a black hole. Holding the small black hole in her hand she directly sucked the surrounding catgirls along with their equipment into the void inside the black hole.

In an instant the catgirls were gone. As the sun rose up, lighting up the nearby mountain, all that was left on the barren desert ground were footprints, in the shape of military boots.

The alien flew away but not before catching a giant scorpion she cooked for breakfast and shared with her fuzzy pet, who liked to rest on her head.

The small creature was a symbiote that she found on one of her many travels among the stars. Their species were incredibly compatible, and both were huge gluttons of a similar proportion.

The nazi empress back in her headquarters stood up furiously, with anger in her eyes seeing someone mess with her catgirls. After the connection to the military camp was lost, she ordered the three golden officers to set out and find the assailant, whose information they managed to intercept. It was a small girl of unknown species, never seen before. Deciding not to leave anything to chance, always prudent Awfur Kittler decided to prepare to set out herself, intending to deal with the little girl.

Meanwhile back in the old realm, the old Continent, the dwarf was up to some unsavoury business with his master again.

On the next day, master and disciple after feeding the catgirls left Junk’s castle and departed towards the area that the unicorns were protecting. The unicorns as mechanical constructs had been created long ago. However, there was a mystery to what gave life to a unicorn, and an unknown magic protecting their parts.

The unicorns realised that they would not be enough to defend the area and Junk earning their trust was called to the area to perhaps figure something out. Pom and Junk accompanied by Boomer and the water cat reached a clearing in the forest.

In front of them the seemingly endless forest flickered. Out of the flickering woods, a horn peaked out followed by the body. It was the old unicorn with an azure mane.

They were guided into the flickering image, with Junk guessing it was caused by some kind of a cloaking magic or device. Before them a towering structure appeared, bearing similarity to an ancient temple or a ruin of a giant dark blue metallic automation.

Pom was astounded and approached the structure, which had moss growing on its walls. The giant machine seemed to be half buried and in disrepair.

Pom stretched out her hand touching its metallic shell. She knocked on it and found out that the hardness was like steel. The material made a lively sound that was unlike any metal she had seen.

Junk approached as well and rubbed some of the moss off, the wall giving off a white lustre, stunning the dwarf briefly.

He found the old unicorn looking at a doorway that lead into the structure. They both just now noticed the doorway and followed the unicorn inside. Behind them Boomer and the small cat also joined the trio descending into the structure.

After a long time, about fifteen or so minutes spent walking inside the wonder, displaying its humongous size and the advanced technology with twin glowing lights in shapes of two lines on the upper sides of the path, they came before a chamber.

In the chamber stretching off and displaying the continuing corridor, there was a light blue crystal almost reaching the ceiling with its height. The old unicorn explained, while standing back from the chamber and the crystal in respect that he once came out from the crystal as did any other unicorn.

However, since many days ago no unicorn had come out of the crystal. He hoped that Junk could look and see if there was anything that could be done to fix that problem.

While unicorns were machines and technically immortal, it was a great shame that there were no new unicorns born in the last 10 years with the nazis encroaching on their birthplace.

Even as a person from a more technologically advanced civilization, it was a first for Junk to see such a giant and unknown machine, full of bizarre technology. Junk rolled up his sleeve and grabbed the wrench from his pocket. Signalling the two unicorns to back up, he got to work.

But just as he approached the crystal with Pom behind him, suddenly a blue portal appeared in his path, with it being too sudden for him to stop.

The portal was wide enough for both Pom and Junk to fall inside. Just as they stepped through the blue fog that was the portal, the portal disappeared.

With it closing they were stranded in the unknown with no way of going back. At least until the two figured out where they were.

Back in the giant structure, the small cat and Boomer started panicking, with the old unicorn being confused himself. The situation was a mess. With the village elder and Junk missing, the situation had undeniably worsened. In case any unicorns blew up, they could only keep the parts in hopes of the dwarf returning to make repairs.

Quickly remembering that they needed to inform the nearby village, Tom’s Snuffle Fluff, the unicorn rushed off while commanding Boomer to go with him, the small cat on his back. After reaching the village and the unicorn explaining the situation, the well-endowed village advisor temporarily assumed the elder’s position and would take care of feeding the prisoners in the castle dungeon.

Looking at the sand stretching beneath his feet, Junk could make out signs of boots and various marks. With Pom in tow, while exploring the area, they encountered an exoskeleton of a giant scorpion.

The sight looked awfully eerie. 

The exoskeleton looked like it had been picked clean off meat, eaten with no leftovers. Judging from the marks on the sturdy shell around its head, something had grabbed its head and, held it in place, before crushing its neck with its strong limbs.

The analysis might seem expertly, but the crushed carapace was so damaged, it did not take an expert to deduce the brutal efficiency of the predator.

What was even more worrying was that the footprints looked human, like someone with bare feet had ended the strong looking bug with an incredibly strong shell. And then after following the trail on the ground it just abruptly ended.

The two went around eventually Pom used magic and captured a beast, after drowning it with a ball of water. Junk and Pom then prepared the beast, which was similar to a rabbit except that it had a big horn and had it for dinner.

Meanwhile the angry catgirls locked away in the cell of the dungeon had their meals prepared and served by the well-endowed village advisor. 

They upon hearing her elegant gait, perked up with hope of her being there to free them.

However, the well-endowed temporary elder was very sadistic and only allowed them to eat if they begged her for food. That action disappointed the catgirls, who already deflated at their hopes being crushed. The advisor teased them with the food, her chest shaking with the sadistic pleasure they caused her.

The nazis were forced to meow and crawl on the ground to get food.

Finally the advisor told them that if they behaved well they could receive more food, which appeased them a little bit.

The advisor was crafty and knew how hard she could push the soldiers, before they as her toys would break. Looking at the catgirls happily eating the food, she knew she succeeded in manipulating them and at the same time succeeded in satisfying her desires .

Looking at the youngest one, whose golden tail was swishing in delight while eating and displaying a cold expression, her desire swelled. Oh, she would soon have that cute little kitten eating from her hand.

What she didn’t know was that the other two were sneering at her enjoying the visage of Roboneko’s silent protest. They had similar thoughts to the sadistic advisor. Tooty was looking at the bigger one’s juicy upper body, while Batty wished to have the advisor trapped in a cell, wishing that the situation would have been just the opposite.

Meanwhile, Roboneko was enjoying the chicken wings, and with the other two’s distraction secretly snatched a few of their wings. She knew that if she wanted to enjoy her time in the prison, with the only activity being bickering with the other two about who was at fault for their defeat, she needed to satisfy her hunger so she could nap for the whole day.

It might seem like they had all given up, but they were always looking for a chance and a way to escape the dungeon. They did not know where they were as they had been placed into there unconscious. They first needed to find out the location to facilitate their escape.

They wagered that a giant prison judging by the high celling and the window letting the light inside with the elaborate design would be heavily guarded. They also needed to get rid of the stifling chokers, preventing them from casting magic.

But first, Roboneko thought, after being done with her meal, I need to get some new straw as she looked at her pile. She spent most of the day napping, which she liked very much. She rarely got a chance to do so in the army.

With her bed stiffening from day to day, she raised her eyes, opening them wide and cutely looking at her captor. The captor was stunned, a feeling in her chest blossoming.

“W-what is it?”

Seing the intense look of the catgirl who was always emotionless now looking at her with cuteness.

“W-well… Can I speak?”

Roboneko quickly turned her head, hiding her face with her hair and displaying an untypical shyness.

“Y-you may…”

The advisor was infatuated with the other creature.

“I was just hoping… That I could get some new and soft straw. My old bed is falling apart.”

She held her small back.

“And my back is starting to hurt. I-I am also cold lying directly on the stone floor.”

She sitting on the ground cutely raised her head, pretending to not dare look directly in the other one’s eye.

“I will get you fresh straw pronto. I can’t let my baby suffer, now can I?”

The advisor declared fire in her eyes. She quickly turned around and soon returned with fresh straw and a bottle of milk.

Roboneko thought to herself, hiding her true feelings of satisfaction behind the emotionless expression.

“Bed getttt! Milk gettt!”

After the advisor left, she clenched her fist in celebration of her victory. And the milk? She was going to have it all for herself. It seemed that for Roboneko, her lazy days and epic slow life were just beginning.

3