Big Junk chapter 10-An alien, a loli, catgirl, a dwarf…
110 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
The update is going to be slower from now on, with the story shaping up. Before I posted daily, now I will do so every second day. Enjoy!

The BBQ lasted till morning. Junk was getting sleepy and wobbly because of his, what seemed like the 3rd mug of mead?

The dwarf steadied himself, focusing on the unmannered brat. He was going to teach that alien some manners. The orange haired loli rubbed his back in worry. Junk had spent all his money on mead.

Dwarfs were notoriously resistant to alcohol, but the gross amount of mead Junk drunk was big enough to make her feel worried.
She knew she’d have to take care of the dwarf but seeing him glaring at the other loli in hatred gave her mixed feelings. She felt guilty that she only recovered her plate but also wanted Junk to look at her with those passionate eyes.

Junk exerting himself and his drunk, not yet ripe with hangover head and came up with a great way of getting back at the alien loli. He would follow her, and when she ate, he would pounce on her, first giving her a scare, then taking her food.

He would then pretend to eat the food and have her beg for mercy. Oh, this was going to be good.

Now, drunk as a barrel the dwarf and the orange haired catgirl followed the alien loli that was leaving the BBQ. The loli with the two trailing behind her soon left the village.

With her pet Fluffy sleeping on her head the stuffed alien went over the dunes in the desert and found a resting place, a cave made of solid rock that seemed to have previously had human presence.

The very lazy loli curled up on the reddish ground of the cave, using Fluffy as a pillow and fell asleep. Pom and Junk stared at her, tens of meters away hiding on a dune. Junk was prepared to wait until she left to feed and have his revenge. Observing her sleepy state, Junk’s eyelids started getting heavy and soon he fell asleep.

Pom chuckled seeing the way his golden locks of hair marred his features. She set down beside him giving a lap pillow. Junk in his sleep grabbed hold of her soft thighs. The small girl was trapped.

As he was physically stronger, her plan of taking him back to the inn failed and she now had to observe the other girl sleep, with nothing else but yellow sand to look at. The other girl didn’t move and coupled with the whole night of partying and eating, the loli soon fell over her head resting on Junk’s muscular chest. She was asleep like a log.

Not too far away from Sandy Garden, near the spot where Junk and Pom teleported and the location of the military camp, a portal appeared and a desert camo military catgirl walked out, wearing a face mask with a pattern depicting a cartoon mouse and a same coloured uniform with a design like a ninja. She was part of a special squad. A nazi ninja, specializing in hunting fugitives and tracking.

She was known as the Nimble Cat, the best of the best with an 99% mission success rate. She was always able to obtain the requested information and retreat stealthily.

She analysed the tracks and figured seeing the disappearing tracks of her target that it possessed means of flight, judging by the slightly stretched and misshapen indentation of the last footprint. She was previously informed that the target appeared bare foot from the sky.
Following the trail and spotting the dead shells and bones of the monsters, killed by the same method, she noted that the target was brutal and had a great hunger. Perhaps that information could be of use.

Further down the trail and with it leading through the village, she circled the village, avoided the dwarfs, who were actually humans, and returned to the trail.

When going over the dunes and at the end of the trail she spotted the loli resting cosily in the cave. She utilizing her great experience went around the cave and set down an expensive instrument.

It was a remote portal connector that could allow a portal to remain for a longer time and also served as a communication tool. She before signalling back to the HQ pressed some buttons on the instrument.

Junk and Pom begrudgingly woke up to sounds of exploding doom and static voice running in the background. The dwarf quite dizzy and feeling a small headache stood up. Shortly Pom followed him as well both looking at the skirmish ongoing beneath the dunes.

Seven catgirls clad in red uniforms were shooting with snipers at the alien loli, while she was flying in the air her fluffy pet absorbing the projectiles. There was also a white uniformed young catgirl with a golden, blinding in the sunlight badge throwing giant fireballs at the other, always just barely missing and turning the surrounding sand into glass upon landing.

“Hehe, you’re a lousy shot! You’ll never hit me!”

Dislucas taunted Awfur Kittler while she dodged her attacks, gliding in the air doing barrel rolls and other acrobatic stunts limited to an airplane.

The nazi empress was enraged by the powerful enemy not treating her seriously. She charged her fire magic and summoned tens of fire orbs. The orbs of fire were like the ones Roboneko used, however, they were stronger and hotter. The accuracy was higher as well as the speed.

Even the fire that was shot was capable of changing it’s direction and following the target like a guided missile. Dislucas wasn’t a stranger to missiles and glided over to the nazi girl, pushing the empress from behind, now the fiery catgirl was between Dislucas and the fireballs.
The empress met the fireballs directly to her face. The fireballs exploded revealing the charred face of the empress. Awfur’s face was completely black. Unfortunately, the catgirl had great fire affinity and could not be hurt by fire, especially by her own magic.

Dislucas stared at her opponent in disappointment. The alien loli wanted to use the old “no u” trick to win the battle but could not succeed despite her effort.

Dislucas wanted to respond in turn against the nazi using her magic when she saw the grumpy dwarf running towards the battlefield, golden hammer shining in his hand.

“Are you sure about this?” Junk questioned his feline companion Pom.

“Trust me, I got this. We have water magic. Water against fire, we can win. If we can take Awfur out the empire will be like a cat without a snack. Sad and grumpy. Also, scratchy. But not like with that feisty kitty!”

Running beside him she reassured him that she had his back and looked at the nazi empress.

“Okay… Here goes nothing…”

The dwarf summoned his water cat with the other hand not holding the hammer and started spamming water droplet at the nazi empress.

“MEOW, what is this!”

The nazi empress was stunned. On her nice clean body and her furred tail, and cute face there was water! The forbidden spell was super effective and after a moment Kittler became hysteric, losing her concentration for just a moment.

“Infinite freeze ray bombo cannon!”

The truck sized beam of ice, departed from the icy cannon that arose from the sandy ground and drifted towards the nazi empress, targeted the empress. It seemed that the desert heat did not dampen or proceed to weaken the beam or melt the cannon at all. The icy avalanche of a laser beam was blinding in the sunlight.

Dislucas quickly glided into the air and backed further away from the beam. It seemed that the grumpy dwarfs and the catgirl were not here to settle the score from yesterday, in fact they were here to help.

Dislucas not used to getting help was astounded that there were allies that were prepared to have her back. It seemed that they followed her only out of worry and were not enemies.

The beam was too big and to fast to dodge and the empress was too slow to respond against the quickly approaching death ray. In a sad attempt to mitigate the damage and to avoid getting frozen, she quickly started channelling all her mana and turned it into fire.
She could only use the most inefficient way of dealing with the cold energy, not having the time or concentration to spare to cast a better spell.

Junk stood before her looking at the beautiful golden catgirl. She was also coldly looking at him and if she could have gotten a hand free, she would have him incinerated an instant.

She also recognized the small orange catgirl sitting on the ice cannon looking down on her. She would recognize that Water Terrorist anywhere. It seemed that the brat had gotten her hands on a dwarf and that he now had her protection.

“MEEEWW, this is not the last you’ve heard of me! I will return and I will remember this! DWARF! ALIEN! AND YOU SMALL BRAT! I will chain you and-”

Almost running out of her mana against the laser spell, which was called infinite for a reason, the fiery girl stuck the ground and disappeared, leaving a cloud of ash that was frozen and blown far away by the icy ray.

With their empress retreating the elite red clad snipers, having the orders to let the empress deal with the enemies herself, used similar devices that the ninja catgirl had, and teleported themselves away.

It was by her order and no matter how they hated their enemies, they could not disobey. The last to teleport was the Nimble Cat, who stood behind a dune in range where she could have easily killed the dwarf. Their obedience was unquestioning to the empress, there was nothing else. Well, except adoration and-

Let’s not get side-tracked, okay.

The dwarf, the orange haired catgirl and the alien loli made peace. With the sobering situation and the possibility of the catgirls using the “ultimate farmer god technique,” that is returning after teleporting, buffed, healed, and well rested to fight against the enemy who let down their guard. A very dangerous technique indeed. Who can master so many untold daos?

Well, you’d need a system for that. But our protagonist the dwarf had something else.

In his previous life he was a fan of many genres and read a book or two. Or three…
Ahem, it did not matter since he was aware of a better cheat, sometimes called golden finger. In his case it was his master, an op loli. Being overpowered, was not having the coolest abilities… Well his master’s abilities were very cool, too cool to be exact.

Either way, being overpowered was a matter of perspective and his master, Pom used her powers in a simple way, but almost completely defeated what could be considered the last boss. This time she had deserved a headpatting like no other.
Scooping up his small master into his hands like a cat, he held her to his chest while giving her headpats, the master was happy and so was the disciple, even more so for having an op master.

With Pom in his hands, and the other loli flying behind they scrammed into the desert.
After half a day of running, a sandstorm left behind them, they finally had gotten away enough to hide their tracks and with the storm, they could get away with no chance of the catgirls finding them again.

The thirst was sated with water magic again and the meal was a desert horned rabbit. Dislucas and her pet being the hungry gluttons caught a giant rabbit for dinner. How they found the poor animal, Junk had no clue. After dinner, they conversed  and exchanged information.
The lost duo finally found out that they were not in the old Continent but in the New Continent.

Fortunately, they hadn’t run into a military camp. With the way catgirls were armed it would be a risky endeavour, the nazi girls posing too big of a threat. Pom and Junk would be forced to murder the soldiers en masse. The other small girl then told them that she already took care of the empire’s nearby outpost.

2