Big Junk chapter 12-Back home
70 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Junk, Pom, Dislucas and Lucy came out of the portal. Before them stretched Tom’s Snuffle Fluff village.

Dislucas explained that she had used the Adventurer’s Inn signal and teleported them to a safezone.

The guild had local employes but the ones who made it were all over the place with amazing technology. Junk looked around and saw Boomer feasting on crystals like always and playing with the same small catgirl that he liked to play with. It did not look like Boomer had been suffering and missing missing Junk for that matter.

It all seemed fine and dandy but then Junk remembered he could not just return to his previous village life of being his master’s disciple. The nazi empress would surely come back full swing mad with rage. The kitty would need to be handled professionally.

One thing he needed is equipment and the other would be allies. The first was hardly a problem for a dwarf while the second would be tricky. It would be nice, if any new allies also came with materials to make weapons.

Just when Junk was going to greet Boomer a voice startled him.

“I got something, I’m supposed to deliver. Your hands only.”

The familiar looking courier handed Junk a letter.

“Thanks… I guess...” Junk said as he took the letter and opened it.

But before he could read it the courier interrupted him.

“You must leave a rating of five stars first. Else I won't give you the next post.”

“What is this extortion of ratings? Why does a courier even need one?”

“It’s not for me. It’s for you, the ones who need posts delivered.”

“You ain’t getting that rating with that attitude, pal. ”

“Need something?”

“What do you mean? And how did you even find me here?”

“Neeeeed Sooomeeething!?”

“I feel like I had this conversation before...” Muttered Junk, now deciding to ignore the crazy courier in favor of finally seeing what the letter was about.

Greetings from Gilara.

We elves have heard of the recent downfall of the dwarfs. We have need of your assistance and heard great things about you. Come join us in the fight for freedom!

Elf princess Lily

P.S. The dragons are silly and some dragons really like dwarfs. It’d be a shame if one decided to take you for themselves. You do know how some ancient dragons like to hoard treasures? It just so happens most were made by dwarfs…

The other three peaked over his shoulder at the letter.

“HEY! I SAID IT’S YOUR HANDS ONLY!? What are you doing!? You can’t!!! AAAAA...”

The courier flew away into the air, Lucy enraged by the disrespect towards her benefactor, punched him right in the jaw and sent the mailman away. Like a postcard.

“I didn’t know you were the last dwarf around here…” Dislucas muttered behind the dwarf after reading the post.

“I was told I was created by magic. Me! Created by magic! Can you believe it!”

“You’re joking right?” Dislucas stared at him, thinking it was a joke.

Magic could be used to make all kinds of beings but not dwarfs or humans. If you tried to make one using magic and you did everything right, even if the soul was previously of the two races it’d be impossible. As creatures who were inherently distanced from magic by their birth, the body at creation would become either a demon, or a horrible inhumane fleshy abomination.

“Nope, haha...” The dwarf scratched his head.

“I still remember how I met the truck...”

“TRUCK!”

Dislucas was completely befoundled. That was a name she had not heard of for a long time.

“That was an eldritch horror! And you’re saying you met it!”

“It’s just a truck… Calm down.” Junk tried to placate the loli who started getting hysterical.

“JUST A TRUCK!!! ARE YOU CRAZY THAT THING IS AN ABOMINATION OF GREATEST PROPORTION! Even other horrors avoid it...”

“You just keep talking about these horrors… Are you obsessed with tentacles or something...”

The dwarf looked at her tentacle like hair and guessed it might not be too weird for her. Maybe she was almost the same species.

“Anyway, should I join the elves?”

Pom interjected: “No way! I’m keeping you here. At least until you finish your training.”

“But i wanted to see Erofu!”

Lucy suggested: “How about letting him go the elves, they sound very desperate.”

There was a glint in Lucy’s eye. The same one a bird had, while looking at a delicious worm, before it dived down to take away her weaker pray. Lucy wiped her mouth, the ones on her home planet were rare but... Elves were very nice and friendly. Yes… Very nice and friendly.
Junk saw her understanding look and taking advantage of his master’s confusion started petting her and scratching her ear to change her mind.

The catgirl finally folded underneath Junk’s experienced fingers.

“F-fine. But only for a little bit.”

“But before that! I need to see my prisoners… I hope they didn’t starve.”

Junk rushed off, leaving Lucy, Dislucas and Pom behind. The orange haired catgirl was stunned for a moment, then rushed behind Junk towards the castle. There was no way she was going to leave the dwarf alone with the nazi catgirls. She did not want them to corrupt her disciple.

Lucy and Dislucas left behind went into the Adventurer’s Inn figuring the two’d be back to find them later. Dislucas, the loli and Lucas, the fallen angel ordered some mead, to freshen up.

Back to the two rushing to the castle. Junk was just passing around the corner, Pom behind him, when he crashed and landed on the ground. He only saw white. Something was pressing on his face. He reached around feeling what was going on, the landing was surprisingly soft.

He felt a softness and a satisfying softness in his hand. He fumbled around a bit when the thing gave out an ‘eeek’ sound. He tried to extricate himself and fall back to get a better view but he couldn’t move with the thing clasping his neck with two soft things around his neck.

“What are you two doing!”

Pom got mad and tried to seperate the two. Junk was lying on his back on the ground with two legs stuck between his back and the ground. Nether Junk nor the other girl could move an inch. Junk had his head buried beneath the girl’s skirt, completely blind except for the whiteness he saw.

When he tried to rise up, the what he now identified as a girl judging by her voice, gave out a moan.

He was stuck and totally had no idea of which part was where and how he was stuck. He tried to push himself up but it did not work. The girl gave out more moans.

They seemed familiar. He felt like the situation had happened before.

The girl tried to get up and grabbed Junk’s leg trying to break away from the awkward mess they got into. She grasped his leg but felt something hard in her hand. She furiously blushed.

It was the wrench in Junk’s pant pocket. It was up to no good again.

Finally with the help of the angry Pom, who seeing how tightly they were locked together in her exasperation cooled her anger.

“Gina… Don’t try to corrupt my disciple… He’s a good lad but you know he can’t get distracted with the important training I am giving him.” The loli elder Pom claimed her territory.

Gina Purrple blushed in embarrassment and hid her face in her arms. The situation was quite hot, and Junk was scratching her with his stubbly chin there, while trying to extricate himself.

Junk was still a bit dizzy and felt lightheaded for some reason. The fragrant smell was stuck inside his nose as well. He coughed.

“Nice to see you Gina...”

“Yeah.” The blushing girl responded.

“Why the rush?”

Oh… I was just about to cash in a quest! A big one! Maybe they’ll finally promote me to B-rank...”
“I see. That’s great! I became E-rank recently. I might surpass you if you aren’t promoted soon.”

The two portal travelers excused themselves with Junk giving a thumbs up to Gina.

Finally, they reached the castle where, Batty, Tooty and Roboneko were imprisoned.
Upon reaching the dungeon level while descending the stairs, they heard a womanly laughter. It was quite creepy and seemed to be wallowing in someone’s humiliation.

“Yes! Eat it like a pig! You want another wing? You will need to MEOW for it!”

The silly village adviser was encouraging the youngest cat. The other two were still glaring at the temporary village elder with hatred.
Junk and Pom were astonished seeing the scene.

Roboneko was eating chicken wings on all fours, her silver hair messy and sprawling over the ground, while the advisor served her food. The advisor even refilled her cup with milk.

Tooty and Batty stared at Roboneko in jealousy, while muttering traitor and wishing they had the five star service. Looking inside the cell there were two straw beds on the side and there was a big bed on the other side. There were also bottles of milk stationed by the bed.
It seemed that the advisor had taken care of feeding the girls. However, the treatment was not fair by any means. While one was eating chicken wings and receiving all of the love from the advisor the other two only had bread.

It was not as if the two hadn’t protested but Roboneko had already completely seduced the advisor and successfully monopolized the advisor.

Leaving the advisor’s mad cackling behind, Junk and Pom decided that the situation was settled and that the advisor was taking good care of the prisoner catgirls.

Junk and Pom left a note for the advisor, informing her that they returned but had to leave to Gilara, the elvish capital to reinforce the rebels. They would also be taking Boomer and perhaps recruit Gina.

The advisor was basking in pleasure at the moment, seeing the cute Roboneko submissively eating from her hand, having no idea she was being manipulated. With every twitch of Roboneko’s tail her heart throbbed and her pleasure intensified.

As for Roboneko, she was rewarding her servant for her efforts in bringing her tasty food and drink. It was better than working for the army. Roboneko was forced into the system and unlike the other catgirls wasn’t completely enamored with their empress. The empress was cute but Roboneko always felt that she was the cutest.

After eating her fill, she with a cute look sent her servant into ecstasy and cutely ordered her to bring her a book to read. Just resting was getting boring. Looking at the difference in treatment Batty and Tooty felt despite being catgirls like abandoned puppies. They could only look on in envy at their wealthier cellmate. They had once tried to steal the wealth of the other, but after Roboneko poured her heart out to her precious warden, the advisor, who proceeded to make sure that they never pulled anything like that again.
Still shivering at the thought of what had happened the two wiped a stray tear that made its way out of their eye.

Looking at the two Roboneko sneered exposed her true colours and flicked her silver hair sideways. Now, ignoring the other two she turned a page in the book titled “The Queen’s Hound” that she was reading. The main character’s situation was similar to hers, only that the roles were reversed. She was the queen and the queen was a dog.

1