Holy Forest
332 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Weird..."
He was surprised to find out that the fourth bloodline didn't have a specific location where they live in...
In fact, he was even surprised to find out that the don't live in one group, every 100 to 200 individuals live far away from the other group which is pretty weird for birds...
Most of the time birds choose to live in one big group for their safety but the attitude of this bloodline made him more interested...
Transfering his conscious near a random group...
Looking from above, a hundred or so birds where on top of each other fighting for something...
Focusing his attention more, he found out that under this huge chaos, the corpse of a norther bloodline bird was lying on earth while the whole group of this bloodline was fighting to devour his body...
After a few minutes nothing was left from the corpse, neither his bones nor his brain and hearts, even his blood was drained and consumed...
Demonic...

Ceci contient une image de :
Such an aggressive bloodline...
He was astonished by this nature, he saw the ocean bloodline hunting another bloodline but even so their nature and attitude was not this evil ...
To make it clear, the main source of food and nurture for birds is fruit and grass, their need for food is not that big in fact eating one apple is enough for them to spend the whole day...
Northern bloodline was the first to master agriculture and they are able to plant other weird types of fruits for them...
Even the ocean bloodline main source of nature is not other bloodlines, they prefer to consume the herbs of the ocean rather that fighting...
But this bloodline have a natural urge to kill and consume others bodies...
He tried to look through the events that happened during his sleep...
After the first egg hatched, the first creature to came from it was the ancestor of this bloodline...
He was the one that heard his words before sleeping and that affected his mentality...
After leaving the egg he started to consume fruits and grass just like the other bloodlines...
After years of growing, he met another bird while he was eating and just like that a fight happened between them and he was the winner after killing his enemy...
In fact this was the first kill that happen in the whole world..
After the fight, because of his hunger, he consumed the corpse of his victim and since that, all the descendants gained this attitude and the urge to consume blood and corpses of others...
And just like that the individuals of this bloodline choosed to divide themselves into groups...
" Amazing..."
This was his goal from giving every race the chance to evolve and chose their paths, he was very happy with the results, even though the ecosystem lacks a lot of things, he was sure that with enough time he will continue to build a more perfect world...
To make things clear, He was now building the space where he is going to live and made his experiments, u can call this world the Floor X...
Before starting building the main floors of the tower, he must create monsters and build a solid foundation for the tower here...
Back to his place, after observing all the bloodlines in the the world, it's time to take the next step...
Changing his position to the southern part of the world which was the most remote part, The birds hasn't reached it yet...
Looking at the empty space there, he thought that he should make a good use of it...
Using the powers of his laws of earth, thousands of gigantic trees started to grow, every tree was a lot longer than that in the forest in the northern territory...
The view of the forst gives a majestic view to it...
"Now, the main part..."
Using his power a strange transparent cover started to envelope the whole forest, just like a bubble of water, the whole tree was covered was surrendered by a barrier that keeps it isolated from the rest of the world...
" With this barrier, birds won't be able to see what's inside the forest, neither the inhibitors of the forest will be able to get out of it..."
The reason he made this barrier is to separate his nee creatures from the birds...
The reason behind this is for the safety of new creatures...
The race of birds spent years evolving and building their powers if they found out about the existence of these new entities, specifically the demonic bloodline, the future of the new inhibitors won't be great...
So before making them meet eachother, the new creature must grow their powers to a certain level to defend...
Getting inside the forest, a weird aura started to bright there, and slowly the soil and the rocks started to take the form of multiple animals...
Pandas...tigers... peacocks...lions...
Hundreds of various types of animals started to form from soil...
The laws of life has gotten improved since the last time he used it...
He is now able to create a simple living form just by building a model of it his head ...
For example, if he wanted to create a panda, he just have to build the model of the panda in his brain and adding the descriptions he wanted to give to him...
Of course, all these animals are not limited to the Normal limits set for them, they have the ability to evolve and change their nature just like race of birds...
But before he live the forest, he had an amazing idea to help them evolve faster...
Walking deep down of the forest, using his laws of earth, instantly a hole was digged...
Not a normal one, but it seems like this hole was the door to a dungeon...
Getting deep down, a big column was built instantly and on him was drawing strange patterns and shapes...
Changing his position to another part of the forest, he diggied the same type of hole and built a dungeon...
But instead of a colum, he use the room's wall to draw patterns and other designs...
Looking at those two dungeons, he smiled before changing his attention to something else
If u look closely at the doors of the dungeons u can read the phrase:

"Arts of the holy forest"

++++++++++++++
Give me ur reviews about the story

18