Preface
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lawrence never thought he'd fall in love, least of all with a heartless devil. But Count Abbot tore his way into his life, appearing out of nowhere. He came to claim his heart, body, and soul. And when Lawrence felt the searing burn of the Count's venom coursing through him, he foolishly believed that their bond was unbreakable, destined to last an eternity.

But it was all part of Abbot's game; he played Lawrence, weaving him into his intricate web of deception as nothing more than a disposable pawn. To him, Lawrence was just a vulnerable target, an easy conquest to satisfy his insatiable appetite for control and dominance.

Only Lawrence learned that too late.

He wasn't like the countless others Abbot used, though. While they may take the Count's cold, harsh betrayal as the price for admission into his coven, Lawrence didn't plan to sit down and happily accept his heart's destruction.

A new, dangerous power raged through his transformed body, and instead of learning to control it, he chose to use it.

Count Abbot was going to regret ever thinking that he could discard of him.

But how do you destroy one of the most powerful vampires in the world?

0