Step Seven | F*ck His Best Friend
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lawrence waited until Percival’s patrol ended. He went through the three suitcases he’d packed and brought with him the morning before Abbot turned him, and when he found his feminine lingerie, he took his shirt and trousers off and put it on. He chose his black lace bra and matching jock strap, as well as his silk, lace-trimmed stockings. He also found his black lipstick and put it on as best as he could without the aid of a mirror—he couldn’t see his reflection anymore.

Once he was done, he pulled a blazer and some trousers on so that he wasn’t walking around the castle half-naked and grabbed his black high heels. He put them on and headed over to his door; despite knowing what he had to do, though, he felt nervous. Percival was much higher-ranking than he was, and if he messed up even the slightest, he could lose his head…or end up getting the shittiest jobs for the rest of his life.

It was worth the risk, though. Abbot needed to be taught a lesson.

He pulled his door open and peeked out into the hall. Muffled crying came from several of the rooms; he knew that the Fledgelings inside were moping, sinking deeper into the depression that the Count had caused them. Lawrence felt bad for them, and he hoped that tearing Abbot down would give them all some peace of mind—or something other than misery and heartbreak.

But he wasn’t doing this for them.

He pulled his door shut behind him and made his way down the corridor. His heels clicked against the hard floor, and he hoped that it wouldn’t draw anyone near; no one in this castle had seen him dress like this before, and he wasn’t sure how they’d react. And Abbot…well, he wasn’t sure he could face him dressed up or not. Seeing him in the hall had almost sent him spiralling down into the same pit that the other Fledgelings were dwelling in.

Lawrence sighed quietly and continued through the winding, empty castle halls until he reached the stairs that would take him up to Parcival’s room. He made his way up, his angst increasing with each step he took, but he had to calm down; he needed to focus or everything could go horribly wrong.

When he reached the top of the stairs, he slowly approached Percival’s door. He listened for a moment, and to his relief, it didn’t sound like the Master vampire had company. So, he lifted his hand and knocked.

“What?” Percival called.

Lawrence turned the doorknob and pushed it open.

Percival looked confused to see him at first, but when Lawrence stepped in, the black-haired vampire sighed and stood up from behind his desk. “Look, Lawrence. I don’t have time to tell you the same thing Bronson did.”

As a small smile stretched across his lips, Lawrence leaned back against the door and let it close behind him. “I’m not here about that,” he said with a sultry tone.

The Master vampire stepped out from behind his desk and frowned slightly. “What do you want?”

Lawrence gradually unbuttoned his blazer as he said, “Oh, nothing really. Maybe just…the attention of someone…older,” he said, looking Percival up and down as he let his blazer fall to his heels.

Percival’s crimson eyes widened and explored every inch of Lawrence’s exposed body. “You want…I…really don’t have time for—”

“Please?” Lawrence pleaded and started to move towards him, fiddling with the lace on his bra. “I promise to make it worth your time.”

As his eyes once again looked Lawrence up and down, Percival exhaled deeply. “But the Count—”

“Is done with me,” Lawrence said, holding a finger to Percival’s lips as he reached him. “I’m just…” he paused and sighed, exaggerating a little. “I’m just so alone. I need someone to take my mind off things and tend to my needs. Don’t you…Master?”

Percival caved. He whimpered pathetically, and Lawrence saw his dick throbbing in his trousers.

Lawrence smiled flirtatiously at him and slowly stepped out of his heels. He kept eye contact with the Master vampire as he slid his trousers down, revealing his jock strap and stockings. An excited smile flickered across Percival’s lips, and when Lawrence lightly grasped hold of the bulge in his trousers, the Master vampire grunted and closed his eyes as a sigh of anticipation escaped his breath.

The Master vampire placed his hands on Lawrence’s hips and guided him back towards his bed, and when Percival laid down, Lawrence straddled his lap and leaned forward. They started kissing, which made Lawrence feel a little disgusted since Percival was so fucking bad at it. Each kiss was sloppy and unsatisfying, and the guy’s saliva tasted a little too metallic—more than what he was used to. He didn’t stop, though; he was mostly doing it to make Abbot feel the pain of betrayal, but a part of him admittedly needed a fuck. A short escape from his overbearing thoughts and the lingering ache of his transformation sounded good.

Percival dragged his hands down Lawrence’s body and gripped his ass. “You’re so fucking hot,” he breathed, breaking their kissing for a moment.

Lawrence smirked at him and started unbuckling his belt. He then pulled Percival’s trousers off, and to his surprise, his dick was bigger than Abbot’s. That fact alone was enough to make him feel excited, and when they went back to kissing, anticipation slowly enthralled him. With one hand, he stroked the Master vampire’s dick, and with the other, he unbuttoned his shirt.

Once he pulled his shirt open, revealing his pale, hairless chest, he started making his way down Percival’s body. But just as he was about to drag his tongue up his dick, Percival grabbed his jaw.

“Wait,” he said.

“What?” Lawrence asked with a frown.

Percival laughed nervously. “You haven’t learned to retract your fangs yet.”

“Oh…right.” He understood. The last thing anyone would want was a bite to the dick. So, he made his way back up Percival’s body and looked down at him. “Do you have lube?” he asked.

With a nod, Percival reached into his nightstand and took out a small bottle of lube. He handed it to Lawrence, who pulled the cap off and squeezed some of the viscous liquid onto his hand. As he then rubbed it onto Percival’s shaft, they kissed again. Lawrence’s anticipation was growing, and when the Master vampire gently grabbed his bulge, he groaned quietly through their kisses.

Percival then took hold of Lawrence’s hips again and abruptly rolled over, pinning him on his back. “Turn over,” he commanded.

Lawrence did as he asked and rolled over onto his front. He spread his legs a little as Percival grabbed and squeezed his left ass cheek, and when the master vampire pulled the back string of his jock strap aside, he slowly eased his hard dick inside him. Lawrence moaned quietly in delight; it hurt a little at first—of course it did; Abbot’s dick was a needle compared to Percival’s—but as Percival eased it deeper, pleasure began to outweigh the discomfort.

“Fuck,” Percival groaned and aggressively thrust several times into Lawrence. “You’re so tight.”

He responded with a pleased whine as Percival thrusted rhythmically, growing a little more assertive with each plunge. The very fact that he was fucking him made Lawrence feel convinced that he didn’t respect Abbot any more than the rest of the coven, and he was certain that whatever he said next, Percival wasn’t pulling out, so he took the risk and moaned, “You’re so much bigger than Abbot.”

“Yeah?” the Master vampire replied, sounding pleased.

“Yeah,” Lawrence replied, his breathing picking up as the pleasure intensified.

Percival groaned and started thrusting faster, tightening his grip on Lawrence’s waist. “I bet I fuck a lot better than he does too, right sissy?”

Sissy? He’d never been called that before, but if that was what Percival was into, he’d roll with it. He cried pleasurably, gripping the pillow in front of him as his body started trembling. “So much better,” he answered.

The Master vampire whined gleefully, his hips pounding against Lawrence’s ass as he thrusted relentlessly.

Lawrence was getting closer to his peak, each of Percival’s deep plunges urging him nearer. He moaned and whined, clearly satisfying the Master vampire with his meekness and pleasured responses; his assertive thrusts were hard to resist, each of his movements much more skilful than Abbot’s. And when he approached climax, he winced contently and cried, “I’m gonna cum.”

Percival whined desperately, “Fuck! Cum for me, sissy boy.”

He wanted to roll his eyes, but the pleasure was too overbearing. Lawrence moaned loudly, edging closer and closer until he finally tipped over the edge. His body shivered as he climaxed, the pleasure consuming him, constricting him in a tightening grasp as each overwhelming wave of delight travelled through him.

Moments later, Percival stopped thrusting, burying his dick as deeply into Lawrence’s ass as he could. His shaft throbbed, and Lawrence felt the Master vampire’s cum oozing inside him. He couldn’t help but whine; it was such a satisfying feeling, one that Abbot’s dick was too small to make him feel.

Percival leaned into Lawrence’s ear. “You like that, huh?” he murmured.

Lawrence stifled a groan and instead winced as if he really were the meek, submissive sissy that Percival perceived him to be. “Yes,” he answered, exhaling deeply. “I can feel your cum inside me.”

“There’s plenty more where that came from,” he muttered, stroking Lawrence’s back as he slowly pulled his dick from his ass.

With a quiet moan, Lawrence rolled onto his back and took some of the tissues from the nightstand. He cleaned up, both himself and the sheet beneath him, and then he tossed the tissues into the trashcan. Just as he was about to get up, though, Percival laid down beside him; it didn’t look like he wanted him to go, and although Lawrence had completed what he’d set out to do, he thought he might stay and see what else he could gain through Abbot’s best friend.

He turned on his side and stared at Percival as he made himself comfortable. “So…you want to make this a regular thing?” he asked, sure that was what he meant when he said that there was more.

Percival glanced at him and smirked. “I wouldn’t mind filling you up on a regular basis—if you can handle it, that is.”

This guy was really making it hard for Lawrence not to cringe. “I can handle it,” he answered, also smirking.

An intrigued look appeared on the Master vampire’s face as he rolled onto his side to face him. “Am I really better than Abbot?”

He laughed a little. “You are. He barely made me cum from fucking me; he’d have to suck my dick after he was done—when he felt like it, anyway. I had to finish myself off a lot of the time.”

Percival looked amused, but the expression quickly ran away from his face. “We shouldn’t be talking about him like this. Excuse m—”

“He’s not here,” Lawrence said with a shrug. “And I’m only telling the truth.”

The Master vampire pondered for a few moments, looking Lawrence up and down.

“Did you two ever…well, did you ever fuck?” Lawrence asked.

“No. We were never compatible.”

“Why? Because you like sissies?”

Percival smirked again. “Exactly. Abbot is more like…well, I don’t think there’s a category for it. He’s not a dom; he’s too vanilla.”

Lawrence scoffed. “You can say that again.”

“He’s like a straight man but gay.”

Amused, Lawrence laughed. “Yeah, that’s probably the best way to describe it.” He frowned a little. “I asked him if he was into trying out some toys one time, but he looked like he’d seen a ghost. Has he never bottomed?”

“Not as far as I know. He always talks about who he fucked recently, but not once has he ever mentioned being fucked. He doesn’t even like being ridden.”

“Yeah, trust me. I tried getting him to do it once. I had like two seconds on top until he was flipping me over.”

Percival chuckled and looked him up and down again. “I’ve never seen you like this before.”

“I dulled it down after I met Abbot. He caught me in a bar on the one night I chose not to wear my fem stuff. I fell so hard for him that when he told me it made him uncomfortable, I stopped wearing it altogether,” he explained as an ache cut through his heart.

“It looks good on you,” the Master vampire complimented.

Lawrence was extremely surprised. He’d been convinced that Percival was some tough, stuck-up asshole who was utterly, unbreakably loyal to Abbot, but just as he had been with the rest of the higher-ranking vampires—the ones he’d spoken to, anyway—he was wrong. Percival, Abbot’s best friend, clearly didn’t like him all that much, either. Of course, he wanted to know why, but he didn’t want to push too much. He still didn’t know Percival all that well, and he needed to be careful.

Percival then sighed and rolled onto his back. “Abbot is…very particular.”

“Yeah, I know that too well.”

“Not just with the people he decides to fuck, but with his friends, too. He gets very jealous very easily; he’d be very angry if he found out about this. He prefers that I don’t have any…hmm…obligations other than to him and this coven. The occasional one-night stand with someone random from Myrefall, sure, but someone from the coven?” He looked at Lawrence and frowned. “We keep this to ourselves. Understand?”

Lawrence nodded, but inside, he was grinning. He’d love to see the look on Abbot’s face when he learned about this.

Percival then smiled at him. “Next time, wear a skirt.”

“All right,” he said amusedly.

The Master vampire then grabbed his phone and checked the time. “I’ve got to meet with the Knights in an hour,” he muttered, putting it back on his nightstand.

“Oh, how come?” he asked. He wanted to know more about the Knights, and he hoped that Percival would be the one to give him that information.

“The werewolves were seen at the tree line last night,” he said with a sigh. “I’ve got to make sure that they’re not planning anything, go through all the reports and speak with the city council. Boring as fuck.”

“Shouldn’t Abbot be doing that?”

“He should, but…” he sighed again. “He’s a lazy fuck.”

Yet another thing that Abbot wasn’t doing right. The list just kept growing, and Lawrence had to once again stifle a grin.

Percival sat up. “You, uh…want to meet up again tonight or something?”

Lawrence sat up, too. “I actually need to go back to my apartment for a few things. I need a higher-ranking vampire to take me, right? Could you?”

He looked hesitant…like he was about to say that it might be a little suspicious.

Lawrence wanted it to look suspicious. “I’ve got that skirt in my wardrobe,” he said with a sultry tone, trying to convince him.

Percival clearly didn’t need very much to be swayed, though. “All right,” he said, smirking. “Meet me by the main entrance at nine.”

“Okay.”

He then grabbed Lawrence’s trousers and handed them to him. “I got to kick you out now, though. I need to get ready to head out.”

Lawrence shuffled to the edge of the bed and pulled his trousers on. Then, he got up, slipped his heels on, and picked up his blazer. “I’ll see you tonight, then,” he said, watching as Percival headed over to his desk naked.

“I wouldn’t miss it,” he replied with a grin.

He then left the room and let out a deep sigh before grinning victoriously. Not only would Percival help him make Abbot feel the same pain of betrayal that he’d felt, but he might also be able to help him understand the treaty with Myrefall some more, which he planned to use to tear the Count down. He wouldn’t be able to ask his questions until tonight, though, so for now, it was probably best that he got some rest. He had a long night ahead of him.

0