Five
9 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So have you ever driven a car?" He asked, and I shook my head.

"No, but as far as I know, you just push the pedal and use the steering wheel to navigate." I answered, putting my hands on said wheel.

"Well, not exactly. This car's a manual, so you have three pedals. And have to shift gears too..." He explained, then did a five minute rundown on what everything does, and how to use them. Once my head was spinning, he flashed his annoyingly handsome smile, adding. "You'll figure it out!"

It was my second day here. The previous one went by in a blur. The bed was super comfortable and my room was huge. It had it's own bathroom too, and a TV and a Hifi system. I didn't even have time to swim yet. But today, as I woke up, I put my bikinis on first. Just to make sure!

He was chill, although he suspected something. I guess he was right about that. But not even I had any idea of what Mom would try to pull this time. He left me plenty of space, and offered a driving lesson early in the morning. It was already pretty hot though. I wore my shorts over the swimsuit, and a baseball cap, pulling my hair out in a ponytail.

"Push the left pedal, make sure the stick is in neutral, and turn the keys!" He gave the order, and the huge engine suddenly came to life. The whole car was vibrating and I felt immensely powerful. "Now put it into first gear, and slooooowly let the left pedal up! Don't worry about the rest."

I tried to comply, but my converse slipped. The car suddenly jumped and went silent. I was gritting my teeth and was worried to look over to my right. But he was smiling in his red hawaiian shirt. It made me smile too.

"No worries, let's try again!" He said, and after two more failed tries, the car started rolling. Very slowly at first, then my leg was completely off the pedal! He gave the next command. "Ok, now slowly push on the right pedal. Just a tiny bit! And keep the wheels straight!"

We were picking up speed now, and the engine was getting louder too. Next thing to learn was to shift gears and I seriously sucked at it. Kept drowning the engine, stopping the car, or veering off course. I had to do multiple things at once for the first time. He was insanely patient and chill about me, basically wrecking his car. We spent the entire morning with this, until my legs were shaking. And I still haven't gone faster than ten miles per hour. My phone started ringing right as we stopped. It seemed like Mom was curious about how things were going.

"Did you seduce him yet?" She asked, and I had to run into cover before even attempting to vent on her. "I bet you are having fun over there. But think about the times once you are back home too!"

"Mooom! I told you I'm not going to do that!" I whispered. "He is already onto us, but he is super nice. I don't want to piss him off. I couldn't even do anything anyway, he's not a dumb pervert..."

"And what happens once the test results are back?" She inquired, shattering my peaceful vacation vibes. "You could be his daughter. But if you don't have his sympathy, you just got a nice summer break, and back to poverty! And I wouldn't get anything out of it... And if you aren't even his daughter, then what? Yes, he was smart to write that paper, but you can still turn this around. So don't let Mommy down! Throw yourself in!"

"What do you want me to do?" I asked frustrated. "I'm already in bikinis, and he wouldn't even look at me. I'm actually glad he doesn't. I'm not you, never had a boyfriend or anything, so I can't seduce people!"

"Of course you can!" She claimed. "It's not what you wear, it's how you wear it! You have everything you need to be sexy, you just need to suggest it for him, so that he'll notice! Ask him to take pictures of you!"

I could have tried to argue with her, but I knew it was pointless. She didn't set me up to have a little fun, but to sort out our finances in the long run. And I had to admit, George seemed so filthy rich, he wouldn't even feel it. But I really had no idea how could I seduce him. After the latest debacle with that molester guy, I tried my best not to look sexy the slightest. But Mom wouldn't calm down until I promised.

Looking up once we hung up, I noticed we were all alone in a huge parking lot. My reflection on a nearby shop's window was all I needed to feel myself embarassed. Wouldn't normally dress this light, barely any clothes on. I was practically showing all. There was one thing I could try.

"Hey, George! Umm... can I ask you something?" I shouted, running back. He was waiting patiently, leaning against his car. "Mom reminded me of school and... I want to make the guys back there jealous! Can I sit on the hood, and like... You'd take some pictures of me? Then a few behind the wheels too? And... um... could you possibly make them look sexy?"

It was way harder to say it out loud than I first imagined. I felt myself blushing. Had to look away, missing his reaction. Just kept my arm extended, offering him my phone, until he finally took it.

"I... guess... it won't be a problem..." He was sounding the least confident since we met. My first thought was, he might found it hard to make me look sexy... But once I finally looked up, I caught a glance of him blushing too. "Let's get started then!"

My heart was beating so fast, it almost jumped out!

2