Ten
4 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"She should go home." Jen noted. I was worried that Dora might hear us, but she was on her phone. "She might be your daughter. Great! But you don't want the media to get wind of this. You can spend another weekend with her, once you have the results. If the campaign goes well..."

"Sensible from someone with no kids." I protested. "But I already gave my word. And her mother is out of reach. She has nowhere to go."

"Just don't say I didn't warn you!" She sighed, adding. "And next time something happens, I'll be the first one to know. You'll tell me immediately. Not five days later! Or through e-mail... Or having to ask the legal department! Well, at least you got them involved..."

"If I didn't know you, I'd say you are jealous..." I tried joking.

"I don't have time for this nonsense!" Was her answer, and I decided to leave it at that. I spent the better half of the morning finalizing the plans for the campaign. She went through the speeches I wrote so far. We sent out a bunch of emails to all the departments, and it was lunchtime once she seemed satisfied. "Okay, this'll do for today. But I'll be back tomorrow to work out the details for this new... Addition to your issues..."

"Try to be nice to her!" I asked. "That way you might learn some empathy! Maybe even get a boyfriend at some point... As a human!"

"If that was my goal, I could get one within my work hours today. But as said, I don't have time for this nonsense." She noted, and summer or not, I got the chills from her look. Well, I didn't pay her to be nice. And she was the best in what she got paid for. I couldn't complain. I saw her to the entrance, where she gave me one last warning. "At least try to lay low!"

"Will do!" I promised and ran all the way back to the pools.

If her visit was good for one thing, it was to take my mind off of the bathroom incident. Or that's what I thought, until I got back. Dora was sunbathing, next to the pools. She did it laying on her back, and topless!

"W-what on Earth are you doing?!" I shouted surprised. I made her jump, blush, and cover herself at the same time. "I'm still here!"

"Shith, don'th go schale me lihe hat!" She bit her tongue. "I knew that you're here! But you saw me already... So whatever! I was out in the Sun all day. Bored to death! I don't want stupid triangle tanlines... Once I saw that she left, I decided to even it out a bit. What's your problem?!"

"Ugh... Nothing, sorry!" I apologized, turning away. Wasn't sure if I was allowed to see her breasts. "And sorry... This took ages. I know you wanted to practice... Had no idea, my campaign manager would show up."

"She hates me, doesn't she?" I heard her ask. Her voice was coming from much closer. "Can't really blame her... Thanks for taking my side!"

"Well, you are my, um... Guest! I made you a promise and I'm going to keep it." I claimed, as she walked around me, holding her top in front. She seemed at least as embarassed about it as I was. "Sorry for scaring you, didn't expect to walk in on that... For the second time today!"

"It's okay. I thought, if you already saw me, then might as well... Wanted to roll with it, but..." She said, turning her back to me, fixing the top in place. "Sorry, if I embarassed you... Could you tie it for me?"

I reached for the straps, but then stopped halfway through.

"Nah, I'm sorry, for overreacting. If you want to even out your tan, feel free. I said you can do anything... "I reasoned, putting my hand on her shoulders." And if I'm in the way, I can move into the house and do some work. Then there will be less to deal with tomorrow!"

"Nooo!" She protested, suddenly turning around. "The morning got wasted already! If you weren't allowed to see, I wouldn't have done it..."

With that, she slowly lowered her hands. And the bikinis with it! Her firm breasts came into clear view. The way she acted, I couldn't help but look at them. Then turned my gaze up and away. She was as flustered as me. That made it weirdly exciting! I could only hope she wouldn't look down to notice my bulge... But what happened was much, much worse.

She suddenly threw her hands around me, giving a tight squeeze. She laid her head against my chest. I mirrored her, closing my arms around the warm, naked back. We stood there dumbfouned for a long minute.

The spell was broken in the most unexpected way.

Her stomach grumbled, so loud, both of us jumped a bit.

"Yeah, it's past lunchtime... I didn't even make anything." I apologized again, adding. "And Jen commanded we lay low... Restaurants would be a bad idea... How about we order pizza?"

"Works for me." She noted, stepping back. Her almost naked body came into full view again. I tried to concentrate on her eyes. But once she stared back into mine, I got worried about losing myself in them.

"Let's get their number then!" I found myself an escape route. While we were waiting for the delivery, she went back to work on her tan. I caught myself looking more often than I would admit. I had to try and find creative ways to suppress or at least hide my appreciation for them. Surprisingly, I also caught her glancing my way! She then turned away, more than a dozen times. If only my heart was pumping all that blood back up to my brains... I could have figured out what was going on.

1