Fourteen
3 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We finally stopped.

Glass fragments covered my neck. The door was slightly pushing on my back. But I was fine! More importantly, she was unharmed too.

Looking up at me with panicky eyes, she suddenly jumped, hugging me as hard as she could. I was worried she might cut herself with the glass, but she wouldn't let go. Her face was burried in my chest, and when she did look up, I only saw her tears. I was about to try and comfort her... Heart still beating like mad... When she suddenly leaned in even closer, and kissed me firmly on the lips! I kissed back, without thinking.

"I'm so sorry!" She sobbed once our lips finally parted. I still haven't came to my senses. "I almost killed ourselves... Are you hurt?!"

"No, are you?" I asked.. She shook her head, eyes still teary. She leaned on my chest again, and I caressed her hair. "It was my fault. You didn't want to drive today... I told you to go fast too. I should have expected some wildlife on this road... I'm really sorry!"

"No, no! It was so awesome... And I got careless..." She protested, looking up again. I got the urge to kiss her lips again. They were so sweet! With all the adrenalin, I couldn't think straight. She did not resist either, and we spent another minute stuck on eachothers lips. She was breathing heavily by the end. We didn't push it any further, for now... Tongues weren't included either. "This... was really awesome too... I guess..."

She was blushing heavily. As I slowly came down from this adrenaline high, I realised what we were doing. I almost slapped myself on the face, gently pushing her away. It was my turn to apologize.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have done that..." I said, and it seemed like the mist in her eyes were also clearing up. "I guess my head isn't clear yet... But we should move and check the damage first! Um... my door won't open..."

"Mine's fine." She noted, stepping out of the car. I crawled through on all fours to follow her, but was met with a punch into my arm. She complained. "Don't you ever say sorry for kissing me again!"

"Wha... But we really shouldn't!" I noted, sweeping the glass off myself. I tried to keep some distance from her. "Not only you are a minor... Which would already raise a red flag... But you might be my daughter too! This shouldn't have happened in the first place..."

"I'm over the age of consent, and knowing Mom, there's only a tiny chance we're actually related..." She claimed both proud and sad. Especially about the second part. "I no longer know, which one I'm hoping for... To be your daughter... And then this is all messed up... Or..."

"No. Look, this is all messed up! Regardless of how you look at it." I said, taking a few steps back. "I really like you! And had all kinds of fun... And heck, I even find you attractive... But this is really not something we should do! I'm about to start a political career. You have all your life ahead of you. I'd love to be a part of that, but mostly as your father... And then, yes, there is your mother's scheming. And we had an accident... Which reminds me: I can't even call a towing car... Or the media would be all over us! Let's calm down for now, and check the damage!"

She was pouting, and looked like she wanted to say something. But her comeback had to wait a little. The car wasn't in a terrible shape. There was no way to reverse it back to the road though. The right side was smashed, and the door got stuck. Other than the broken windshields and a headlight, it was all right. I took my phone, and noticed it was midnight.

I only had one name in mind I could call. I was in for trouble.

Janice appeared in about thirty minutes. With a towing car following her! I couldn't decide if the night got colder, or if it was her aura... I expected a scolding right off the bat, but there was none of that. She gave me her keys, and we drove her car back to the villa. She sat with the service guy, following us with the Mustang in tow. Only once we arrived, and the guy was gone, she opened her mouth.

"Thanks for calling. Nobody got hurt. You can fix your car, so nothing happened officially." She claimed, adding. "In case someone saw you, you were out, driving alone. Dora was an eyewitness, we took back with us. I'll be back in the morning... But I'm sleepy, so good night!"

She was a cold professional. The reason I wanted her to lead my campaign! Even Dora's jaws dropped, expecting a shouting match at the very least. I put an arm around her shoulder, and led her into the house. Once we heard the car driving away, I added my bits too.

"You heard it. Nothing happened. "I started. "No kissing either, okay?"

"Okay..." She nodded, sounding sad. "But if you were to change your mind, I'm up for it anytime! And we can keep it a secret forever..."

"As if something like this could be kept a secret!" I said, dropping on a couch. "Maybe in a paralell universe... But for now, let's order food!"

"What if the test is negative?" She asked, looking serious. "Then would you... Date me? Or would you throw me out immediately?"

"I would never throw you out..." I told her, standing up for a hug. "I'm not sure about the dating thing... But I did say I like you. And I wish someone this sweet and awesome were my daughter..."

1