Sixteen
3 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was on a shopping trip.

It was odd calling a taxi, but I couldn't drive around with the Mustang. Was a bit worried about calling Janice instead... What was even weirder, that I went alone. Didn't even think about it, but basically, I spent all my time with Dora in the last week. This was the first time I went somewhere without her. But taking her on a taxi ride would have been more than risky. We both agreed on that. In the meantime she was practicing on the guitar. Swearing she will do it the whole time, regardless when I get back! Even if all her fingers will bleed... I hoped she won't overdo it though.

Fortunately, I found a place nearby, selling the parts I needed. Could even get them delivered to my place. Was looking for something to eat in the evening next. Making such a weird promise was probably not smart... But I was just as conflicted about her, as she seemed to be about me. Had she kept up her attacks, I had no idea how long I could resist. So making her stop, even if temporarily was worth it. Yet, I felt bad for basically playing with her feelings. I wanted to make up for it with a great dinner. Since I lived alone for the better half of my life, I was pretty good at cooking. Something I was yet to show off for her!

I was away for an hour. Kept noticing my thoughts going back to her, over and over! I was missing her voice, her smile, and her criminally sexy shape... If this vacation was for bonding, it was extremely successful! But in an unexpected way... My phone started buzzing at some point, and my heart started beating faster, when I saw she sent me something. Especially, when I found out what it was! She got bored with guitar practice, and took it over to the gym. It had mirrors along an entire wall. She took selfies!

Not the innocent, or the showing off kind... Rather erotic ones! Covering her nicely tanned body with the guitar at most! Even letting some of her more intimate parts slip out every now and then... Well, she agreed to stop making advances on me... But didn't say she won't send images. She'd make a great politician... Which reminded me, my current boner could have been for my actual daughter... Talk about confusion.

I managed to get everything, and taxied my way home. Sneaking into the house, I started cooking a three star dinner. It turned out to be harder than expected! Not because my skills got rusty, but I wanted to see, and talk to her as soon as possible... Of course I could watch her pictures and send her a message. But the first would distract me in the wrong way, and the second simply wasn't the same! I got hooked on her!

Once finished, I called her number, but it was busy. I decided to go to the basement, and talk to her personally. But I heard her talking even from the bottom of the stairs. Every room was soundproofed down here, so the studio can operate. But she seem to have left the door open.

She also sounded angry! Shouting into the phone, as I was about to enter, I stopped. I didn't want to eavesdrop per se, but did not want to interrupt something important either. Decided to listen for a bit...

"No, Mom, I told you! I'm not doing anything now." She said, adding after a short pause. "No, he is not that dumb. And it's not like I didn't try! But he is on to us already... There's no way I can seduce him! I don't care! You'll find someone else you can get your money out... That's what you're best at... But this won't work! Stop asking! I don't need your tips!"

I felt really dumb.

I knew this whole thing was a trap from the start. But to think Sue would make her seduce me... Potentionally her own father! That went beyond my wildest expectations... Especially after Dora's talked about that molester... Or all the times, she seemed to reveal her mother's secret. Because she didn't want a part of it. But apparently, she was told to seduce me. Heck, she was pretty close to succeed! I was curious how much of what she did came from Sue, and how much was her... And if any of it was genuine at all? From the way she was shouting, it seemed like she wanted none of it... It seemed, her Mom forcing it all on her...

Now I really didn't want to interrupt, or hear any more! As quiet as I could, I went back upstairs. Sent her a text a minute later, calling for dinner. I did my best not to give away anything, when she showed up. She wasn't the only one who took acting classes afterall...

"Wow, you said you don't want anything until we see the test results! And now you invite me for some romantic dinner date?!" She asked with a smile. "The only thing missing are the candles... Like in the movies!"

"Well, that would have been too obvious, I guess..." I told her. I had to concentrate, so my voice wouldn't start to shake. For a second, I thought I should try and seduce her too... Since two could play that game! But thinking about it in that moment made it painfully clear. There was no way, a sixteen year old would fall for a guy twice her age! Especially for someone, abandoned by her mother too... Well, other than my money. As a grown man, I felt like crying... But put on a smile, saying. "I wanted to thank you for your help! And how you were such a great playmate... This is a demo: you could eat dinners like this every day. If you were to come, and visit your Daddy..."

1