La Luna
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

—“Till the world comes down, I love you.”

 

 

A boy—a young werewolf—was living a lonely life. He was having the heterochromia iridum, thus he hardly had friends—people were prejudiced because of it.

 

One night, he dreamed a vivid dream:

 

A nightingale was grabbed by a bird catcher, it had been sold as a gift for the youngest daughter of a family. The little girl loves it very much, she wanted to hear the song of nightingale, but time passed by and the nightingale had never sung. The boy—in his dream—told the little girl: “The reason is the birdcage—it couldn’t sing a cheerful song when it’s unfree.” Then the little girl decided to set it free. While the nightingale flew out of the birdcage, it sang a song that the little girl wanted to hear all along. The boy heard the melody, too. That was the song of freedom, dulcet and beautiful, only in his dream.

 

After a week, in the serene midnight, the boy came to his secret place—a picturesque beach which is near his house. He sat in the sand, stared the cloudless indigo blue night sky and bright moon. The sea waves sounded like a lullaby, made him feel peaceful.

 

Suddenly, a white bird flew through the sky, the boy clearly knew that was the nightingale in his dream. He stood up immediately and gazed at the nightingale until it flew into the glistening moon. Then, he heard the footstep behind him.

 

It was a girl—a werewolf, walking towards him.

 

“Hi, little guy,” she said softly with a gentle smile, “oh, I’m older than you, that’s why—”

 

The boy greeted her with a nod. “Hi, noona...” At the same time, he heard his wolf was calling, “Mate. Mate.”

 

Yes, Mate.

 

The feathers falling, the roses blooming, there she was coming.

 

She stood in front of him, with her pretty eyes fixed on his face.

 

“Noona—Luna. My Luna.” he said it pleasingly as if in a dream, and hugged her. She smiled and hugged back. A glaring star appeared above them in the sky, shining and twinkling.

 

“You’re Alpha, the one and only Alpha—My Alpha.” she whispered.

 

They said in their hearts—

 

I love you.

 

 

0