System initiations failed
14 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wait, why am I taking all of this so easily? If anything like this would have happened to a normal person he would be balling his eyes out. Is this the reason for me being special?

No way in hell! I know myself I'm no one special, except I'm just different. Well in some cases we all are different in some way form and capacity. Differences in upbringing, status, physical body, education, and life experience bring about tremendous changes in one's level of higher-order thinking, and his behavioural conduct towards society.

Man, there are no students here why am I even lecturing? Wait! Is this level of acceptance is due to the fact that I have watched and read too many manga, anime and light novels? Are the Japanese- Oh wait, the whole of the Eastern world hiding something?

I mean since the start of this decade Japan, China, and Korea are making shows related to Isekai and shit. Have they gotten a revelation from some God to desensitise people when they go to another world?

Sh*t, sh*t. It feels like some elaborate plan or something. Hmm, when I died I didn't get a chance to meet any God or Goddess, so does it means I'm getting a system?

How can I call forth this System? It would be really great if I could have a system right now. I could take the help of the system and get out of this predicament.

Did saying the name of the System in my mind would conjure it? Hmm, let's try!

'System!'

No reply? Should I speak it out loud?

''System!''

Again no reply? Was I wrong to assume that? No, I think I should give it a try once more.

"System!"

'System!'

"System!"

'System!'

Shit! I don't think I have the privilege of having a system... 

Just then a mild static sound was heard, I looked around but there was no system screen.

Strange... There is no one here but even so, I can hear something-

{Δš∃ΔĒíΜ ýΞì!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!}

Suddenly the space around me was disjointing. A study table which was on my left had a black tare-like blob on it. If my memory was to be trusted nothing like that was there just a second ago. When I first saw that blob I felt extreme fear from that blob and then somehow my eyes started bleeding. I somehow knew that they were bleeding. 

I felt like, if I kept seeing that blob I would die instantly. With great willpower, I turned my face and closed my eyes. I knew I was going to die. Whatever that thing was it was not meant to be seen.

 

{åæê∇!!!!Νéþ õÕβ´ÛȲý‰}

{asefaō}

{šαáŸΔΓÔΔëΠΒθðζñōΚ}

{l̥īṅḥṭ}

 

Those incomprehensible words! I did not know what these words represented but, I do know that after these words appeared that damn creature appeared in this room. 

I was not looking at the creature but when the words which were floating above me turned White, the creature suddenly became active. I could feel it crawling towards me at a very fast speed. My heart was beating like crazy and It felt like I was having a heart attack.

But then, when the words turned Golden the fear vanished like it was never there. At that exact moment, I also saw that those Golden words somehow combined and shot a Golden beam towards the general direction of that creature.

Did those words just help me? How the heck can words eliminate something? How powerful were they? Is this the literal definition of  'Words are more powerful, use them wisely.'

When I turned my head to take a glimpse of the battle scene, I was very surprised to see that there was practically no damage to the environment.

I thought that the Golden beam fired by the Incomprehensible Words would destroy the flooring of the Palace which would alert the guards and thus everyone would know that I was still alive.

But even so, palaces mana array would have sensed something. Did the Court Mages not notice anything?

But then I heard that static noise again, and those words which were able to kill that Creature again floated in front of me, and this time I was able to understand them.

 

{System initiations failed!!!.....}

{Void Pandamonium Walkers tried to hijack the system interface....}

{Systemic energies are 48% CORRUPTED.......}

{Administrator had granted the privilege to System to use its remaining energies to provide the host with the following Skills......}

{Energy to skill transfer completed....}

 

Numerous Golden thread from the floating words where attached to every part of my body. Somehow when these threads touched my body I felt pleasant but then a furious pain assaulted my senses. 

 

{Warning! Warning! Warning!}

{1% of the Host Soul has been Corrupted by the Pandamonioum...}

{Immediat purification is required...}

{Administrator has granted Permission to use Systemic energy to Purify the Host soul....}

{Purification Completed....}

{Host Soul has been strengthened...}

{Systemic Energy is below 40%....}

{Available Skills are Downgraded to match the Energy Levels...}

{Transfer of Skills into the Host's body Completed....}

The following Skills have been granted:-  

1. Mana Compression and Manipulation Series

2. Greater Teleportation Series

3. Doppelganger Series

{Administrator Notice:- Hello Mr White I'm extremely sorry for any inconvenience that you may have experienced, We did not notice that a spawn of  Void Pandamonium Walker might have spied on our System network. This is the first time that a thing of this magnitude has ever happened. The Pandamonium Walker tried to gain control of the system, thus we had to terminate the system. You have been granted its limited powers though, we hope that this will aid you in your quest. You will receive a personal audience with me when you have reached the Mythical level, In this World it refers to God Tier. Since your Soul has been strengthened by the very essence of the System, you are no longer shackled by your mortal body, hence defeating foes higher than your level will help you gain their essence. And yes, each subsequent level-up will also grant you the authority of questioning me on matters of your choosing but be warned, the questions and answer session will take a toll on your soul. You might Die because of it. Hence keeping it short is advice able. Thank You}

 

Seeing this message, just after recovering from my pain made my blood boil. Not because I will never be able to access the system or because I was sent to this world without my consent nor because I would have to kill living beings to become powerful but-

"This Mother****ing Ba*tard!!! How did he call me Mr White!!!"

 

Hello, my Dear Potatoes!😊

Sorry, I was not able to post my Stories on time. Many of you might have guessed that I'm waiting for the story to gain traction and shit, 50% of it is true and 50% of it is false. I was waiting for people to comment on my story but then one day I got a comment from a messiah stating that until I don't write more chapters I will not gain any traction. Hence here are two chapters written today itself.

50% of the other story is that I'm a degenerate fool, from next week onwards my exams are coming but I have not studied anything. Instead, I'm wasting my time here and there. 

Pray for me My Dear Potatoes so that this Sword of Damocles will not harm me in any way, shape or form.

Jk, but seriously my exams are coming. I have to study hard! F*ck it, baby!

Also, please consider following me and rate my story, constructive criticism is acceptable. The world is filled with negativity why create more?

1