Author’s Notes and Warnings
381 4 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This novel consists of a few tags that everyone may not like.

The main character is dark, carefree, and whimsical, he may not look like that, but he is, and gradually his real personality will surface. I will not call him an antihero or villain, because the story has such characters. He is evil, but my definition of evil is different. He does what he wants, whether good or bad as long as he wants to.

The main character will have a harem.

There will be Yuri. The girls in MC's harem may have mini or mega harems of girls. There will never be any girl outside of MC's harem in their harem. All of them are ultimately part of MC's harem.

There will be incest in the story.

There will be other dark and heavy topics like r*pe, torture, cannibalism, etc because the world is very dark.

There will be netori. But no netorare or netorase.

This will be a slow-paced story.

I am an amateur writer so expect that in my writing. However, I am improving to provide better content to my readers.

I write part-time, so expect 3-4 chapters per week. I may publish more if I get time from my full-time job.

Now, if you have any problems with any of the tags or other info I said earlier, you are free to move on, there is tons of awesome content to read on the site. If you are ok with that and still want to read, I will make sure you will have an awesome journey.

PS: This page may be updated as I add, modify, and delete info and warnings regarding the story genre and tags.

8