Chapter 10: Tasting the Twins
224 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Drake selected the master bedroom for him. The twins took another bedroom. They picked up their stuff from their old place on the way.

“After settling down, come to my room”, ordered Drake and left for his room.

Both girls were smart enough to understand what his order meant.

They quickly kept their bags in their room, changed into clothes they purchased specially for that occasion, and went to Drake's room.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

“Come in”

Drake ordered the twins to come inside the room.

*WHISTLE*

Drake whistled like a hoodlum watching them come in. The girls only smiled shyly with pride in their hearts.

They were proud of themselves. It was not arrogance but confidence they had in themselves.

They were covered in identical see-through purple lingerie.

They looked like exact photocopies of each other. If not for the blindfold Yumi was wearing, Drake would not be able to find out who’s who.

Their long shiny black hair cascaded down like a waterfall, falling just short of their butt.

Their body was like a work of art. Their faces were as beautiful as an Angel's. On the other hand, their body was as sinful as a Demon’s.

They had fat at all the right places. With FF cup breasts, thin waists, and full hips, their bodies looked like an hourglass.

Their body was great before meeting Drake, but hours inside the Training Room not only improved their strength but also improved their overall body.

They checked their bodies later and were amazed by the changes.

They sensually came to him. He pulled them both towards him such that each was sitting on one of his legs.

With his hands on each of their butts, he kissed them alternatively. The girls reciprocated in even greater enthusiasm.

He massaged and kissed their breasts in between making them involuntarily let out sweet moaning voices.

After a few minutes of intense kissing, he pushed them both off his legs and down to the floor.

The girls smiled seductively knowing well what Drake wanted.

They remove his pants and underwear. Yumi started serving his d*ck and Ayame his balls.

In no time, his throbbing d*ck was ready in all its 8-inch glory.

The girls looked drunk in lust looking at his tool. They started licking it together from each side.

Ayame couldn't stop herself and took it inside her mouth. She could only take half so she started bobbing her head.

“Bitch, is that all you do? You need to work harder if you want to serve me”, said Drake while enjoying his first blowjob.

The girls were surprised by Drake's way of talking but it only made them more horny.

Yumi pulled back Ayame's hair and forcefully started pushing her face in.

“Dear sister, you heard young master. Work hard to prove your worth to him.”

Ayame started choking but Yumi didn't show mercy, she pushed her till she took the beast inside her mouth to the hilt. Her throat looked swollen because of the uninvited guest.

Yumi started bobbing Ayame's head. From the hilt to the tip, back to the hilt, and repeat. She caressed his balls with her other hand.

“Aah”, moaned Drake. The double attack from the sisters pushing towards the edge.

They became proud listening to Drake's moan and doubled their efforts.

Finally, after a few more thrusts inside her mouth, Drake came hard inside her stomach.

After he emptied his balls, Yumi let Ayame go, who collapsed in euphoria. She orgasmed hard because she made Drake orgasm. The floor beneath her was wet with the rain of her fluids.

Yumi excitedly took his d*ck, finally getting her turn. After a few strokes, it was hard again.

She started her blowjob. She also couldn't go past midway, but that didn't stop her from forcing her way forward.

Without any help, she swallowed the complete d*ck quickly. She started bobbing her head. But she also teased his d*ck many times in between.

Drake who was getting impatient, took two handfuls of her hair and started roughly face-f*cking her.

“Know your place bitch.”

She hummed as if acknowledging or she might be enjoying that her plan worked.

Soon Drake was ready for a second shot and gave Yumi a concentrated protein shake too directly in her stomach.

She also collapsed near Ayame with another pool of vaginal fluids below her.

Drake was too horny to stop after only blowjobs. He lifted both girls and threw them roughly on the bed and ripped apart their lingerie.

He lined his d*ck with Yumi's pussy and pushed in without mercy breaking her hymen in the process till it reached the end.

“Aah, yes my lord. F*ck your slave.” Yumi didn't care about the pain of the breaking of her hymen but rather the ultimate euphoria of connecting with her lord.

“Don't tell me what to do, you b*tch.”

He fucked her hard for a long time and finally came inside her.

“Aah, yes lord. More”

He pulled out of her.

Then he turned his attention to Ayame. She was already masturbating to prepare herself for her lord's entry when she saw him f*cking her sister brutally like an animal.

He again pushed himself inside to the hilt in one motion without any care.

“Aah, yes my lord. Use me. Abuse me.”

She felt the same euphoria her sister felt. The pain did not even register in front of the massive euphoria.

He fucked her too roughly. And finally came inside of her.

 

Ayame Murasame

Loyalty +1, 98

 

With that, he lost all strength in his body and laid on his back on the bed.

The girls joined him on either side.

“Do not wear your regular clothes any longer. Your body is meant to be shown. Everyone needs to envy the fact I am the owner of these bodies”, ordered Drake.

How could he let them hide their bodies? Their bodies were meant to be seen and appreciated by the world.

“Yes young master”, they agreed. All orders from their lord were a holy decree for them.

He nodded his head closed his eyes and logged out.

The players needed a safe place to log out as their bodies would sleep in the game world. And could be harmed if not in a safe place.

The girls just laid beside him and watched his sleeping face with fanatic expressions.

If one looked closely, strange tiny tentacles undulated in their pupils.

Comment to show your support.
It was a R-18 chapter so it was very short. I will try hard to make a better one in the future.

6