Chapter 12: Falmise Family Young Master
132 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Drake woke up, had breakfast with his family, and logged in to the game.

Inside the game, Drake woke up in his bed. The twins were no longer there.

{Drake: I am back.}

{Yumi: Good morning, young master. We are in the market, purchasing supplies for today's exploration. We have purchased a better vehicle for exploration. After completing the purchase, we will come to pick you up.}

{Drake: No need. I will go there, then we will leave directly.}

{Yumi: As you wish, young master. We will be waiting for you.}

All the players had a chat system that they could use to communicate with other players but not with NPCs. But Drake's chat system could be used to communicate with his followers.

Drake left the mansion and took a leisurely walk to the market. 

When he reached the market, he saw a commotion happening there. He went there to take part in the fun.

"How dare you reject me when I am generous enough to make both of you my wives?" Come with me, or I will not mind using force.

A chubby boy with his nose in the sky roared towards two girls. He had two old men as his guards. 

Both looked the same. Their hair was tied in a high ponytail. They wore a black leather outfit.

The outfit consisted of a black leather bikini top to cover their overflowing breasts and black leather pants to cover their legs. And a black leather mask to cover their mouth and nose.

If it were in the real world, it would look like a fetish costume. But in the game world, it was valid attire, though racy, preferred by many, both females and males.

The only way to distinguish them was that one had daggers in both hands and the other, wearing a blindfold, was carrying a bow.

It looks like they followed my advice regarding their wardrobe change. Such delicious bodies need to be shown to make everyone drown in envy, as they could only see but not touch them without my permission.’

"Listen, you fat fck, we belong to someone else. Go find someone else.”

Ayame refused her once again. The twins were getting anxious as Drake might reach the market at any moment and he didn't want to cause any trouble for him.

If it were that guy alone, they would have killed him, but his guards were whom they were afraid of.

They recognized him as the younger son, Faulrum of Patriarch Falmise. He was used to bullying anyone and everyone in the city.

The old men around him were his guards, personally appointed by his father. They were all veterans with decades of experience and had at least one mastery at the Intermediate stage.

After the Beginner stage of Mastery, came the Intermediate stage. The Beginner stage had 20 levels, and the Intermediate stage had 30 levels.

Even if they practiced more in the training room last night by purchasing the slots for it, their gain was not much compared to the first time.

Even with the training room, it would take them at least a week to reach Intermediate stage mastery.

With their present skills, they were not those old men’s opponents.

“The girls will be ruined after falling in this beast’s hands.”

“But who can stop him, the Falmise Family is behind him.”

“Their power increased even more when the Patriarch and his elder son made great contributions in the last large-scale expedition outside the territory. Patriarch Draum was rewarded with Rank 2 Trainee Knight Potion and his son Wisbur was rewarded with Rank 1 Trainee Knight Potion.”

“Yes. With two Extraordinary in the family, Faulrum's boldness increased even further. Moreover, him being doted extremely by his father and elder brother intensified the problem further.”

Drake, who understood the whole drama, stepped in. He wanted to start a new adventure as soon as possible so he had no time to waste letting them sort it out on their own.

The twins noticed him first.

“Young Master!” *2

They only lowered their heads in shame.

“So you are the one they said they belonged to. I am the young master of the Falmise Family. I am giving you one chance, present them to me and I will take you as my little brother”, said Faulrum arrogantly.

“How dare you talk to the Young Master like that?”

The twins' eyes were blazing with fury. How dare this imbecile dare to be rude to their lord. That was blasphemy. They were ready to fight to the death and were waiting for their lord's order.

Drake still maintained his smile, and said, “I am one of the chosen ones. How about you reconsider?”

Faulrum faltered a bit upon hearing the words chosen one. But he was too smitten with the twins, and his brain had long ago stopped working.

“So what if you are a chosen one? What can you do to me? This city belongs to my family. Our word is the law here. I don't mind making an example out of you for all the chosen ones to show them their place. I will strip you naked and hang you upside down in the town square. Then I will have you whipped till you slowly die in pain. That will teach you not to mess with your superiors”, said Faulrum with arrogance.

His guards wanted to stop him from speaking like that but then gave up. After all, he was not wrong. His family was the law in Falmise City.

The twins were barely holding themselves back.

The smile on Drake's face disappeared.

“Sigh”

Listening to Drake's sigh, Faulrum’s face was filled with a triumphant smile. He thought Drake was afraid of him.

On the other hand, the twins again lowered their heads in shame. They thought he sighed to show his disappointment to them for causing him so many problems.

“Just because I want to have fun and go on adventures quietly, some people think that I am a good-natured guy. They think they can dance and sh*t on my head with no consequences," said Drake slowly as he moved towards the idiot young master at a moderate but steady pace.

He stopped when he was only a few feet away from him.

“Hey, stay away from the young master.” His guards warned Drake, but he just stood like a statue, looking at them.

They were feeling hairy, as somehow they thought Drake looked creepy and scary standing still like that.

Finally, Drake said, “You can take them, for we are weak, unable to stop the great Falmise family,"  with a blank face.

The twins were dying of guilt inside for putting their lord in such a situation.

Faulrum was about to say something, but Drake didn't give him the chance and continued, “But I think you need to remember an important fact about the chosen ones that you forgot because your brain is too horny right now. And that is, we can revive.”

Faulrum and his guards' eyes widened. Faulrum indeed forgot, but his guards didn’t. They were so used to bullying others with their young master that they thought that even a chosen one wouldn't dare talk back to him. They had bullied chosen ones before but none was crazy enough to step up to them.

“You can kill me in any humiliating way possible, but I will revive. I will leave the territory to search for opportunities. And with my ability to revive, I could take more risks than all of you combined.”

The idiot young master was still not getting it, but his guards were covered in cold sweat. They understood what Drake wanted to say. And indeed, they were right.

“I will come back after I am strong enough and annihilate your entire family. If by chance I die doing so, I will revive, but your family will be history by then. Then, I will get them back.”

“So now tell me, can you afford to offend me?”

“Can your elder brother afford it?”

“Can your father afford it?”

“CAN YOUR FAMILY AFFORD IT?”

Drake roared the last question. Faulrum was so scared that he fell back on his chubby ass.

The fear and shame in his heart fueled his anger even more. How could a random person, even if he is a chosen one, dare to talk to him like that?

“What are you idiots doing watching me get humiliated like that? Kill him!" roared Faulrum in anger.

But the guards didn't move. They remembered the warning given to them by the patriarch. He ordered them not to offend any chosen ones or do it as little as possible. If they killed Drake, that would forge a life-and-death enmity between them.

“Young Master, let's go back for now.”

“Yes, young master, we need to think of a long-term solution for this. Let's go back for now.”

He couldn't believe what his guards were saying.

“I am ordering you. Kill him.” Faulrum had lost all reason and only wanted to kill Drake.

His guards knew they couldn't change his decision, so they forcefully took him and left with him.

When leaving, they gave a long and hard stare to Drake. That was the first person to humiliate them like that.

When they left, Drake turned around and said, “Let's go.”

The twins followed behind him in shame.

They were angry at themselves for creating such a big problem for Drake.

“Did you purchase everything?”

“Yes, young master.”

They got inside their new Jeep and left the territory.

The twins couldn't take the silence any longer.

Yumi said hesitatingly, “Young Master...”

Drake just responded, “You started this message. Take care of it on your own.”

Drake was not playing the game to fight with idiotic young masters and their families.

“Yes, young master.” *2

They had given a death sentence to the entire Falmise Family.

The Falmise family had no idea how much trouble Faulrum had caused them. It would be too late once they realized.

 

Comment to show your support.

 

4