Chapter 30: Wildfang Tribe
204 4 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Drake and his group were traveling back. Aria was sitting in a corner of the RV in complete silence. After Drake refused her again, she quietly accepted the bag and sat silently with them.

[You know that if you had accepted her, her loyalty would have reached the realm of Fanatic, right?]

‘Yes’

[Ok. Just checking.]

That was the end of the short conversation between Drake and Ivy.

Drake knew that if he accepted Aria, her loyalty would have increased to a minimum of 96 points. Of course, her loyalty stayed at 70 even after his second rejection.

He wanted to simmer her more. Even if she had taken a step forward, the chains holding her were merely cracked a bit.

If he had accepted her, those chains would be still bound to her. And would heal over time.

He wanted her to break those chains, as with those, there was no use in taking her as a follower in the long term. Those chains would stop her from ever reaching 100 points in loyalty for him.

After driving for a few hours, the party reached the territory. They dropped three out of twenty-two women at the admin office. Drake gave them some food and money to get by till they reached their homes.

Among the rest nineteen, most were from many villages found on the edge of many territories that the goblins had raided. The goblins destroyed their villages, so they had no home to return to. Rest also had their reasons for not going back.

Then they left for the Wildfang tribe as Drake didn't want to send her alone with such a huge bag. It could be difficult for her to travel in the forest on foot while carrying such a big bag and at the same time defending herself from the predators hunting at night.

Ayame didn't leave with them. She drove the truck and trailer to drop the trailer with all the loot at the mansion. Then she would settle the rest of the women who decided to not leave.

Drake, Yumi, and Aria traveled in the RV. They followed the forest trails to reach as near as possible to the tribe.

Aria didn't want Drake to see her tribe. She thought if he saw her tribe he would look down on her. That's why she never showed him her tribe. Even when she introduced her mother to him, that was because her mother left the tribe to hunt for food and they happened to pass by her. She relented in the end after Drake’s repeated insistence to help her.

—------------

The Wildfang tribe consisted of only thirteen members and had a few dilapidated huts to house them.

All the members of the tribe were outside their huts and were watching the scene in front of the tribe with fearful eyes.

Three bull-men were fcking three fox women respectively very roughly. One of them was desperately trying to control her tears as she fearfully received every thrust. The other two just treated the f*cking as a painful chore that they had to do every few days.

Another bull-man who looked like their leader was sitting on a chair. Two fox women were serving him enthusiastically. One of them was sucking his dick with passion and the other was sitting on his lip and kissing the bullman who groped her roughly in return. She moaned at all of his touches.

In front of them was a fox woman lying on the ground. She was covered in bruises. Her hair was disheveled and her upper lip was busted from a punch. She was Maria, Aria’s mother.

“I will ask you one last time. How did your worthless spawn get her hands on it?” asked Torix, the leader of the small group of four bullmen, referring to the bag placed near him. Aria brought that bag back from her adventure from the Poison Valley.

“I don’t know”, said Maria with difficulty. She knew the bag’s origin but lied.

Torix didn’t have to say anything. Willow, the fox-woman kissing him, hissed at Maria, “How dare you continuously lie to the great Lord Torix? Don’t you know that the great bull tribe is our master? How dare you lie to our masters?”

Willow couldn’t believe Maria’s audacity in trying to lie to the bull-men. They were merely pets for the bull tribe. And it was their duty to follow all the orders of the bull tribe.

“That ingrate Aria must have told you from where she got so many fog coins. Such important information should be shared with our masters, but you ungrateful mother-daughter duo dared hide it. There is still time, confess everything to Lord Torix and he may lessen your punishment if he feels you worthy of it”, said Willow as she tried for Maria to give up the ‘dark’ and take refuge in the ‘light’.

Torix just smiled lewdly when he heard the word punishment and traced Maria’s curves with his eyes. He threw Willow on the ground and removed his dick from Brook’s mouth, the other fox-woman. He shoved his entire twenty centimeters long d*ck straight inside Willow’s p*ssy in one go. Willow moaned loudly at the painful intrusion.

Brook who was relieved from d*ck-sucking duty, gave Maria an evil look, and said, “Lord Torix, you don’t have to worry even if this b*tch don’t answer. Her evil spawn, Aria, must be about to reach the tribe as she usually returns at this time. We can capture her and then torture both the mother and daughter together to get the information.”

“No” screamed Maria weakly in pain, but everyone ignored her. She was too much in pain to even move.

“Aria *groan*”, said Torix while groaning as he relentlessly thrusted inside Willow. Brook who saw Torix was enjoying with Willow, went behind him and started licking his a*shole.

*Groan*

While groaning even more, he remembered the time when he f*cked Aria last time. He especially liked her tight body.

“Then let’s wait till she comes back. I wanted to have a threesome with a mother and daughter since last year I heard Bullar did it”, said Torix.

One of the fox-woman looking at the scene suddenly flinched when she heard the name Bullar, but quickly returned to normal and lowered her eyes. If anyone saw her eyes, they would find immense hatred for the bull-man named Bullar.

“Lord Torix, please focus on me”, said Willow coquettishly when she saw him thinking about the mother-daughter pair.

“Oh, you little b*tch want more, huh”, said Torix and increase his thrusting speed even more while pulling a handful of her hair.

“Ah, yes. Please breed me, sir. Please breed me so that I can produce more pets for the great bull-human tribe”.

Hearing the way Willow was talking, Torix only snorted loudly and started fcking her with renewed vigor.

Willow was having fun, both from the fcking she received and watching the state their tribe leader Maria was in. She hated her from the beginning and wanted to replace her to become the tribe leader.

She was envious of both the mother and daughter. Especially Aria who used to go out hunting and bring bigger prey from them. The rest of the tribe also hunted, but as long as they got some small prey to fill their stomach, no one dared to fight those stronger monsters. Many times, they would just fill their stomach with fruits and berries.

But Aria dared. She learned fighting from her mother and used to go out occasionally to hunt. Whenever Aria would return with the carcass of a monster she never dared to hunt, she seethed in envy. Aria would receive praise from all the tribe members for bringing such delicious game for them to eat. She wanted them to praise her like that.

Moreover, the last few days she would go out every day and would bring many monsters. Every day the tribe was in a festive mood. She knew if she didn’t do something in time, Aria would succeed her mother as the next tribe leader

She got her chance when she saw Aria coming back to the tribe with a big bag. She wanted to ask her about the bag but she didn’t get the chance as she went straight inside her hut and Maria closed the door.

The next day, after Aria left, she saw the door to Maria’s hut was open. She remembered about the bag after she saw it peeing from the gap of the open door.

She tip-toed inside. After checking that Maria was not nearby, he opened the bag. Inside she found many poisonous monster parts. She was curious about how she got them, as she thought that Aria was not strong enough to kill so many monsters.

She didn’t care much about them. Her focus then shifted to another small pouch. She opened it and was shocked out of her wits.

“WHAT?!”

There were fog coins inside it. She roughly guessed from above that there were more than a hundred coins in it.

All the tribe members appeared near her when they heard her shout. They looked the same as Willow when they saw so much money.

“Who said you can touch this?” asked Maria in an irritated and angry tone.

“I was merely curious, but you tell me how did you get so many fog coins?” Aria said the first half in a small voice, then suddenly raised her voice and asked the question to try to cover her guilt.

“This money belongs to Aria. And neither of us has any obligation to tell you how she got it”, said Maria as she dismissed Willow’s question.

Willow was about to shout in anger, when Brook said, “No matter where you got the money from, you should have informed the bull-human tribe about it and dedicated that money to them.”

Willow smiled when she heard Brooke. Brooke was the only supporter she had in the tribe.

The rest of the tribe members frowned upon hearing that but didn’t interfere. They didn’t want to interfere if the bull-human tribe would intervene in the matter. They didn’t want to go against them.

“Yes, this money should belong to the glorious bull-human tribe. I will confiscate it and dedicate it to them when their representatives visit our tribe the next time”, said Willow as she reached for the bag. Her eyes were filled with greed as she thought about what she could do with so much money. Brooke also looked greedy and excited as Willow's number one supporter, she would have her share.

Maria clutched Willow’s hand mid-way and squeezed it hard.

“Aah”

Willow screamed in pain as she remembered that Maria was the strongest tribe member in the tribe. Maria kicked Willow in the chest as she fell out of the hut. Brooke was about to say something, but she was kicked out of the house the same way.

“You will regret this”, threatened Willow.

Both Willow and Brooke were spitting fire at Maria as they left in shame for the humiliation they suffered in front of the tribe.

Then the day Aria left with Drake and the twins for the goblin tribe, the representatives arrived in the tribe in the evening.

“Come out and greet your masters, b*tches”, said Torix as he stepped into the tribe with his three underlings.

All the tribe members came out of their huts in fear and greeted the bull-men.

Torix’s underlings quickly selected a fox-women each to satisfy their urges and started fcking them in the middle of the tribe.

Torix looked around but didn’t find the one he was looking for.

“Maria, where is your daughter? It's been a while since I have tasted her”, said Torix as he lewdly licked his lips.

Maria hid her disgust deep inside her, fake smiled, and replied, “She is out hunting for food. Why don’t you let me serve you?”

When he received Maria’s offer, he dropped Aria’s idea. Maria’s mature charm had a different allure to it. Just as he decided to f*ck her hard that night, two figures suddenly came near him and hugged him tightly from both sides.

“My lord, please let us receive your grace today”, said Willow while hugging his right arm between her breasts.

“Yes, my lord. Please allow us to serve you today and receive your grace”, said Brooke while hugging his left arm between her breasts.

Torix changed his mind immediately when he felt the softness around his arms. He snaked his hands behind their waists and held them hard. Then he kissed each of them hard.

Both were flushed and out of breath after the kiss. Seeing their state, Torix could not control himself. Just as was about to take off his pants, Willow stopped him.

“My lord, please forgive me for the interruption, but I have some important news for you”, said Willow.

Torix was angry being interrupted but somehow controlled it and said, “This better be good, or be ready to face the consequences”.

*GULP*

Willow gulped in fear but still proceeded with her plan. She said, “My lord, both these mother and daughter are traitors”.

“What do you mean by that?” asked Torix seriously. Even the other bull-men stopped and were watching what was happening.

“Lord Torix, please don’t listen to what she is saying. She is lying”, said Maria as she paled when she heard Willow say that.

“Shut up”, yelled Torix at Maria.

Willow gave a victorious smile to Maria and walked to her hut. Maria wanted to stop her but backed off when Torix glared at her.

Willow brought the entire bag. She showed the contents of the bag. As she expected the bull-men were interested in those. But then she opened the pouch and showed its contents to them. They were dazzled by the numerous fog coins inside it. Greed was evident in their eyes.

Willow smiled seeing their reactions, she said, “My lord, Aria bought these from somewhere but neither the mother nor the daughter dedicated this wealth to the bull-human tribe. This is a huge disrespect and treason to the glorious bull-human tribe.”

“Where did Aria get this much money?” asked Torix to Maria. He wanted the source and if possible get even more money as he thought that all that money was already in his pocket.

“I don’t know”, said Maria, but received a punch in the face for her answer. Her upper lip was busted because of it.

Torix kept on asking the same question, and Maria answered the same. With every answer, she received a new injury from him but never changed her answer.

Comment to show your support.

1