Chapter 1
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Watch your step Seph, one slip up and no amount of love will patch you back up.” Says my lover as he drags me by the hand, I instinctively smile knowing my mortality was worth this.

The red tiled roofs of Rome shine brightly in the night. Moonlight and street lamps shine brightly as I follow my babe. Deep down in my core is a light tingling that begs me to bring this man to paradise. I shake my head furiously as we continue on our way.

The white washed walls off this ancient city sets the impression of a glory long lost. With the cobbled streets filled to the brim with shadows and wisps. Not too far away in the distance is the coliseum, A massive amphitheater that could have easily been a spectacle to the people of this world.

“Seph, do you think you can help me out? My human capabilities definitely don’t include making a 10 meter jump.” Says my man as he slows down. It takes my head a slight moment to come back to reality. I stop at the edge of the roof. I look across the street to see the building we are trying to get to. It’s about 11 meters away.

“Seph, I know you said you liked your human form but I don’t think there’s a reality where I get to the other side without your help…” Karlos starts saying but I cut him off as I place my right pointer finger on his lips. I look at his brilliant black eyes and begin to smile.

“I get it honey, you just need a gal who can actually help you out of some situations? Don’t worry boo, I’m nothing like your previous girls.” I sneer at him maliciously as I look back at the ledge of the roof. I kneel down and inhale the musty smoky air. My flesh ripples as my human form dissipates in the blink of an eye, my legs and arms transform into tentacles. My skin turns violet and eyes appear all over my body.

“It still shocks me everytime I see you do that, it’s simply lovely.” Karlos says as he looks at my truer form. One of the eyes on the back of my head notices that he’s pitching a tent in his pants and I grin sadistically as I say “hehe, you are gonna traverse the flesh of a goddess. Brace yourself human, very few have ever gotten this privilege.”

I’ve got about 5 tentacles sprouting from each shoulder, and my legs are about 4 short ones along with 4 long ones each. The short ones thin out at about where a human would have their thigh end. Each one of my tentacles have little holes oozing a secretion as I wrap my lower tentacles around a chimney. My upper tentacles stretch all the way across the 11 meter road. They grip onto a chimney tightly. I’m left looking up at the stars as I’m stretched out over the gap.

“Don’t worry, there’s no need to be afraid. Stomp on your girlfriend the way she wants you to.” I say with a seductive breathy voice as I turn my head to face him. His tanned face turns beet red as he slowly places his right foot onto me. “Uummmmhuh” I purposely moan at him teasingly. He seems surprised which actually shocks me cuz I love teasing him, shouldn’t he be used to this by now?

He continues slowly, careful as to not fall. little does he know that I’m not letting any harm befall him. He starts to wobble a little so some of my tentacles reach up to his hands and wrap firmly around his arms. They act as a guide as he starts to get further along my flesh. I could feel the air all over my body, the deep rumbling inside my body gets more aggressive. I bit my lower lip knowing that right now is not a suitable time or place for loving.

Karlos makes it to my torso, as he continues over me. My mind starts fantasizing about twisted scenarios. Eventually Karlos makes it to the other building. My lower tentacles let go and spring back to my body. Using my upper tentacles, I pull myself back up. Karlos looks at me as I do this and I see his glossy eyes. “Are you crying? Human emotions are so… fun!” I exclaim to him and my flesh turns back to my human form. 

This time my hair is white and my eyes are pink. My skin is slightly sand colored. I stand at about 180 cm with a thin waist. I’m well endowed enough to have caught Karlos’ eyes. My things are suboptimal in terms of attractiveness but I prefer having a more aerodynamic body, having a totally sexed out body would be annoying if I had to exert much work.

“You like these bad bitches?” I ask Karlos as I grope my breasts and lift them slightly. I see his face flush and I start to feel embarrassed. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable, I just want to know what you prefer.” I say shyly, feeling the shame of my actions.

“Um, well I do prefer longer hair and bigger hips, but I think breasts are overrated… but most importantly I just want you, not really your body.” Karlos says boldly as he turns, and yanks my left. He starts to lead me southward as we continue on the roofs. The sounds of the monsters just below can be heard as I feel my heart race.

My hair lengthens as my breasts shrink, and the mass slides down my flesh until it arrives at my ass and hips. The lower center off mass messes with my foot placement for a second and I nearly tumble off the roof. I feel Karlos yank me back aggressively and I end up falling into his arms. He catches me, his face has a stunned expression as he peers deep into my eyes. His right hand flicks some of my bangs out off my face as he holds me.

In my mind I’m freaking the fuck out but written on my face is pure casual thoughts. I feel a blush creep up on my cheeks nervously. Karlos leans down and his lips barely touch mine. Instinctively I jumped back from him and looked away, I could tell he was looking at me and my heart skips a beat or two.

“Ya know? For a perverted goddess. You are so damn adorable sometimes.” Karlos says with a light chuckle. He puts his hand back on mine and he starts to lead me across the rooftops. We eventually get to a higher up building and stop. There’s a circular window right in front of us. Karlos kicks the window glass open. He plucks some of the glass shards out of the window frame. I creep to the edge of the roof. I look down at the hordes and masses of terrors. The mindless monsters that haunt this world.

“Ok we should be all set to set up, Seph? What are you doing Seph!?” Karlos asks anxiously as I continue to peer down at the threat. I’m watching a specific monster with chalky white skin and leathery brown wings. She has a spade tipped tail and two horns. “Succubus…” I hear Karlos say under his breath which makes me stop. I stand up and turn to him. 

“You haven’t been having dreams with those whores, have you?” I ask him flatly. The danger they pose to him wasn’t a thing I could ignore. I look at his eyes and notice a flinch. He takes a short second before nervously saying “what? Like I’d ever dream of those inhuman freaks.” I stare at him unamused, arms crossed and foot tapping.

“What’s wrong with not being human? Something you wish to say to me?” I ask him slyly as I circle around him. Slowly my flesh flickers and I begin to take the form of a goblin. Green flesh, short stature and a crude face. He looks at me and shakes his head. “Seph, if I was planning on fucking anyone, I don’t want it to be with a worm.” He says.

I transform back into my human form and stare at him confusedly. “But you don’t mind fucking a literal squid goddess? Oh ho humans are so amazing!” I exclaim proudly as I walk away from the ledge and head to the window. I turn my head back to him and smirk.

“You know if I wanted to, I could… erm, I could get myself stuck in a rather precarious position.” I say slyly as I am half way through the window, my ass still standing on the roof as I look around. The room is actually an attic and it’s filled to the brim with boxes and containers. The rafters looked sturdy and the plywood that forms the floor of the attic looked rather strong.

“Technically you could just force me, you don’t have to hide that fact, huh?” Karlos says to me as he steps back from the edge of the roof. He turns to see my bottom half and if it wasn’t for my hidden eyes, I probably wouldn’t have noticed. But he was looking right at my bum. I pull myself back out of the window and say “humans first, also we’re not sleeping tonight. I think there’s a Lurinch stalking us.”

He goes up to the window and climbs all the way through. I hear the rafters creak under his weight and he starts to move some of the boxes around. I look around at the rooftops and notice the Lurinch. On top of a massive church. She’s standing on a gargoyle statue that crests the corners of the church. I turn around to face the window while keeping my hidden eyes on her.

I climb into the attic and start to search through the boxes. I open them up and pull random things out as my arms turn to tentacles. I’m able to search much faster with them. Karlos looks at me with a confused face. “Seph, what are you looking for? Do ya need help?” He asks. One of my spare tentacles wrap around his left arm. I yank him closer to me as I whisper.

“There’s a Lurinch outside, I’m trying to find a sheet we can cover the window with, will you help me?” I ask him as I continue looking.

“Um which one is that again? The Lurinch… is that the one that embowls people?” Karlos asks nervously while fidgeting.

“No, those hos are the Ceelei. Lurinches are the ones that split your head open and play with your brain matter.” I say to him all while I continue my search through the boxes. I finally pull out a bed sheet and turn my arms back to normal. I turn to look at him.

“Um, so I know that you know what I’m gonna suggest. We need to keep you awake for the whole night.” I say as I eye him up. He looks at me for a second as the gears in his mind churn. His eyes widen and he frowns. “So that’s why you haven’t been nearly as aggressive as you tend to be, you knew we were gonna fuck!” He says.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. I was thinking we’d play patty cake or some stupid I spy game.” I say with a sultry voice. Karlos looks at me angrily, and so I transform my body. 

“You said it not I, words have consequences babe. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t want you to raw dog me until my legs and brain shut down. But I ain’t gonna make you do what you don’t want to. Just remember that I can take any form that you want.” I say as white fur sprouts out around my thighs and my hands turn into comically large white paws. My ears elongate and move to the top of my head. White fur covers them and a small spherical tail pops out at the end of my spine. 

“Look, I even have fur here too. If you wanna yank me onto you harder you could grab this.” I say as I pull my pants down to show him my crotch hair. Karlos looks at it and I notice his hard on. I grin and look him in the eyes. I throw my pants to some random box as he walks up to me.

He gets right in front of me and I could sense the sexual tension in the air. He thrusts his left hand out and grabs my neck, my heart flutters as he looks down into my eyes. He then takes his left hand off my neck and weakly slaps my cheek. “I’m not interested in sex, I’m just tired.” He says as he steps away and sits down.

I follow him and sit in front of him. “But we could breed like rabbits… you don’t want your adorable bunny girl to go hungry do you? All you need to do is feed her your carrot.” I say with a clear lust tainting my words. He just lays on his side and shuts his eyes.

“Well you’re no fun, though I guess that’s to be expected of a human after they go through soo much heartbreak, huh?” I state as I slip my pants back on and walk up to the window. I put my elbows on the window sill and look out just to make sure that the Lurinch doesn’t show up.

Should they fk in the next chapter or should I explain more on specific plot points?
  • Bone time!!!! Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A literal squid god…? Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a Lurinch? Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 0
0