Betrayal
65 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Find him!! He can't disappear just like that!!

In the middle of the night in the forest there is a man wearing a large plate heavy armor with a phoenix crest mark in his chest. The man is shouting angrily like a lion that get his mate stolen.

The black armored man is very muscular and strong that made every tree falls in his way and his feet to leave a deep mark in every step he takes on the top of a brownish soil. The man is  holding a spear-like stick with a sun like light lit on top.

Behind that man,there is a humanoid shadow that's hiding in the shade of a giant stone.

 In a closer look it is a handsome man with a long blood like hair  wearing a ruby-red torned cloth and a red cape that full of scratch is resting on his shoulder, it looks like the scratch was made by a beast in the forest.

His back is filled with deep holes that made by arrows with a goldish liquid  dripping in his body.

The guy hiding is the eldest son of the Patriach of Blood Bead Sect.He is none other than the protector of the Phoenix,The Red Wing Demon of Suzaku.

After the armored man left,he also leave his hiding place and now is heading to the endless cliff in the Dark Forest.

Ling Feng is walking rigidly like a prisoner that wearing a metal ball in both of his legs.

"Argh-ghhh,the pain is circulating around my body non-stop."I must escape here and heal my wounds quickly or else i will die here

"LOOK! YOUNG MASTER REHAN! THERE IS SOMEONE STANDING AT THE CLIFF!!"

"Damn!!they noticed me already! I still haven't cured my wounds"If i fight with them right now, only 5% of my power that i can use in my situation right now.

Ling Feng tries to walk at the peak of the cliff to escape but before he even take a single step,every soldier is already surrounded him and blocked every paths to escape.

Ling Feng is clearly in pinch here so the only thing that he can do is to buy time to gather all his remaining aura in his Dantian to his body and Create a big explosion to escape.

"Tsk! You all are dirts in this world and even lower!! You dare to kill your Master??!!" I can't believe that they will do this to me after everything i did to them.

"Hahaha-"

Ling Feng heard a familiar voice coming from the backs of the soldiers.

"WHO ARE YOU?! SHOW YOURSELF!!"Ling Feng shouted,Who is he? Who's the one that wants me dead?.….,Millions of questions are appearing in Ling Feng's head.

 

"Relax,relax,relax my dear brother… don't shout like that or you'll attract Savage Beast here."

A human figure came out from the shadows.

"It-s yo-uu???"Ling Feng's body is shivering in anger, he never thought even in his dreams that the one who plotted all of this and wants to end him will be his trusted and kind younger brother.

"Hahahahahaha… that's right its me,what? surprised? Hihihi you're no longer the Dominating demon like a while ago.I never thought that you'll let your guard down… so i use that chance to ambushed you."

"Why are you doing this? Are you following someone's order!?"

"Hahahaha sorry brother,we are in a hurry so i can't answer the questions that still lingering in your petty head."After saying that word Rehan turned around and prepares to leave."Ohh right before i forgot"Rehan pulls out someone in the dark and the figure of that person is slowly getting cleared.

The figure of that person is very cleared in Ling Feng's eyes."Ahhh-h nn-ooo... it impossible!"Ling Feng is shocked to the core after the recognized the person that he's brother is holding.

Rehan pulls out a woman and the woman entangled her snowy thin arms like a snake in Rehans body.That woman is Meng Qing, Ling Feng's wife.

Ling Feng never thought that his only hope to live and escape in this situation will disappear like a bubble in a blink of an eye.

"Before i forgot, I owned this woman a while ago and you need to know that everything you own will be mine!"After saying that Rehan walks out in the circle of soldiers.

But walking not too far from them,Rehan feels an intense heat coming from Ling Ruan's direction.

When he turned around blackish-red fire is surrounding Ling Feng's body.

"Ahhh!! Hurry and KILL HIM or all of us will die here!!"Rehan said while his body is slightly trembling and sweating profusely. The cause is Crystal clear… it is fear.

All the soldiers are coming in any direction.

Ling Feng open his arms wider and like a cloth soak in water,Ling Feng's body is absorbing the Blackish-red Fire or Hell Flame of Inferno

"DIEEE ANTS!!"

In a split of second the Hell Flame of Inferno is already burning in their body and all of them are burned to crisp the fire is too hot that's why only their ashes remain.

While the smoke is still not disappearing,Ling Feng use all of his remaining strength to jumped in the endless cliff and said.

"I promise in the name of the legendary phoenix.I will come back in the immortal world and take everything that originally mine!."

Chapter 2:Hundred Years Later

4