In the New Beginning (1)
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the Primal Chaos, millions if not billions of worlds existed be it of small,mid or high grade.

But there existed some special ones with totally unique battle system be it powerful or weak,and among them came the world of Vestoria

In this world,there existed 4 Realms home to 4 different species being dominant in their own area.

First the Beast Race residing in the Beast Realm with it's members having tough bodies and high resistance to elemental energies.Due to their high strength at birth,their cultivation system was crude till their very first Venerable was born who later on created a smooth path for beast cultivation.

 Next we have one of the most common race existing in the myriad universes the Human Race natives of the Human Realm.Though weak at birth,this race in the future managed to secure a place for itself in this world thus becoming a hegemon of an entire continent all due to their high population and their versatile genes capable of cohabitating with other bloodlines and using their powers for themselves.Though incredible,their safety couldn't be determined solely on bloodline and thus some human upon birth posses "Gifts" granting them the capability of rivaling the powerhouses of other races.

Next is the God Race native to the Divine Continent.The Members of this race are unique in that they are born as Kings with the weakest of them being a Tier 5 powerhouse.Not talk about them capable of using Faith Energy gotten from their worshippers to cultivate without the  repercussion of being tainted by it.

And lastly the Demon Realm natives to the Demons with high power level upon birth due to their bloodline.Contrary to what others might think,the Demon Realm was not barren but it wasn't a paradise at all.

Here the strong prey on the weak and Might determines Right, especially the Demon Venerables who command the obedience of others,erasing them for a 'Yes' or 'No'.

Due to their power,most of them became arrogant and thus invaded the other Realms with the Human Realm as the first thus laying to waste anyone who dares stop them.

With the weak humans being unable to resist them and thus became slaves and food for the demons which lasted for 1000years thus marking the era known as "Descent Of Demons"

.Not satisfied,the top Demon Venerables joined together to open a breach to the God Realm which saw upon them the descent of uncountable number of demons causing them huge looses till the intervention of their own Venerables to stabilize them.

In their anger the  Divine Venerables launched a counter attack managing to repel the demons from their realm and thus they came to know of the presence of other realms where upon interaction,they discovered the presence of Faith Energy promting them to shield the human race while facing the brunt of the demon race.

Knowing they would  going to war sooner or later due to their conflicting nature and motives of one wanting just the worship of the humans while the other wanted the blood,flesh and souls of the humans,they got in to a fight with each other temporarily shifting their focus off the weak humans.

This became known in history as the"Battle Of Demons And Gods" which saw the fall of many peerless experts from both races.

The war was so fierce that even the Beast Realm was implicated causing them to become the mediators between the Demons and Gods whom after being ravaged by the war were reluctant to continue thus they accepted the truce which was to last for 10000years for them to recuperate.

So the world saw the retreat of both races leaving the weaker ones in the Human Realm to oversee their religions while the stronger ones went to recuperate for even though things seem to be peaceful, everyone knew the fight had just started.

In the Human Realm,there existed 4 main continents called Infernal and Celestial Continent each serving as a base religion for the  Demons and Gods,the other called Vastrome Continent was occupied by descendants left by the beast race while the last continent called the Lost Continent was roamed by outlaws and heretics refusing to submit to the Gods and Demons and so it became the habitat of all types of  criminals and shady dealing merchants.

In the Infernal Continent existed the Infernal Court controlled by pureblood demons and some extremely talented humans whom pledged their loyalty to the Demon Realm.Here,the Infernal Court rules supreme and below them are 4 other Empires who though individually are weaker than the Infernal Court, together even the Infernal Court would have to take them seriously.

Among the Empires the strongest is the Mirmid Empire being descendants of a very powerful Ancient Demon Venerable in ancient times.Though powerful,they were always neutral and prefer to live in silence.

The next was the Ashura Empire whom though slightly weaker,they too were descendants of another powerful Ancient Demon Venerable and unlike the Mirmid Empire,they were battle hungry freaks and love causing destruction.

The 3rd and 4th place was occupied by the Anselm Empire and Balmer Empire whom were quite equal in strength with the former .

In a stormy night the blew fiercely with thunder and lightning strikes being frequently seen.Normally it would have been an ordinary night in the Edea city but what made it special was the tense and oppressive atmosphere hovering in the sky and even though most people were curious,they dared not step out of their home unless they get implicated and get slaughtered.

In a huge Castle,many people could be seen discussing and holding weapons while having angry expressions.

"Patriarch the Xia Clan are too much,just because their heir managed to became a disciple to an Outer elder in the Infernal Court they became domineering and started annexing other clans,exterminating those who refuse to obey and now they demand us to surrender just like that after the death of little Zheng claiming him to have colluded with those bastards of the Celestial Court"shouted an  enraged Elder among them.

0