In the beginning (2)
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Quiet"ordered the patriarch silencing the others who clamored for war.

"I know you guys are not convinced hehe but what can we do"

he said "they have the Infernal Court backing them and us....we have nothing.Even though we are powerful,before the might of a single elder be it those of the outer court not to talk about those of the inner court we will be helpless and can only die."

"Everyone knows little Zheng could never betray the Empire,not to talk about siding with those hypocrites of the Celestial Court but now where is he." 

The patriarch gave a wry smile filled with anguish and despair 

"He is dead....my son is dead and I can't do anything about it heck even we will soon be dead and the so called Empire wouldn't even interfere when the Infernal Court meddles with it's affairs and letting us become sacrifices to fuel the rage of the people"

Looking at the despairing state of their patriarch,the elders and clansmen all shedded tears knowing their end has come and the worst was that they couldn't even fight if they wanted to cause everything was hopeless with the arrival of the True Body of a  Perfected Tier 7 being whereas their strongest warrior being the patriarch was just at the Tier 7 Realm.

"Sigh~~ everyone I'm really sorry we will all die like this but don't worry, atleast our death  would contribute to something"said the patriarch with a cold gaze upon looking at all his clansmen.

The Elders spotted a frown upon hearing his words but didn't rebuke considering their patriarch was never a rash person,even when his son was killed he didn't go berserk and storm the enemy

'sigh~~ a pity our fate was already sealed thought' the Old Grand Elders understanding the intentions of their patriarch.

"Start the formation"ordered the Patriarch in a stern tone looking at his trusted aids

"Yes Patriarch"they responded fading in to the shadows.

"Grand Elders"he called lightly

"We have heard and we shall obey"responded 4 old men and with the order they started a massacre, killing the rest of the rest despite their sorrow.

Wails were heard in the Tempest Castle the likes of which can send a ghost screaming 😱😱

Taking a deep breath,the patriarch shouted to his dieing clansmen who had a look of hate and anger from his order"Now my clansmen today we will die,but today an Emperor is born,his name is Zephyroth...... Zephyroth Tempest,the future head and member of the Tempest Clan.With our blood and souls as sacrifice we shall pave a starting point for him awaiting the day he would bring us back.I feel sorry but it is the only choice".

"Hmph Mere bugs dare to get in my way Die"uttered a hoarse voice filled with disdain 

Looking at the dark sky,the patriarch saw a huge palm descending from above but not a trace of fear was seen in his eyes...rather he had a calm expression even having a slight smile filled with relief 

" Remember My son, Remember the Motto of our clan

I was born a Tempest,I will live as a Tempest and I will die as a Tempest.....We Are Eternal Everlasting Is The Tempest"

And with that,the huge palm descended an flattened everything.

!!!Waking up while gasping,the youth held his chest with a slightly gloomy expression.

Knock! knock! knock! came a sound on the door with a voice calling"Young Master Heartless, dinner is almost ready and Master demanded you dine with them today."

Returning to his indifferent expression,Heartless responded albeit in slightly a cold tone"Understood".

Getting off the bed,he went to take a bath.Looking at himself in the mirror,he had an tall stature and normal build, crimson red eyes with faint patterns dance in them,short crimson hairs reaching his shoulder and angular face showing his above average looks.

'Sigh~~ thesame dream over and over again hmph old man do you want to make me mad' he thought cursing his old man whom with their sacrifice, managed to send his newborn soul in to reincarnation while imprinting their clans entire inheritance on to him upon his birth causing him to mature early and as fate would have it,his fragile soul managed to inhabit the body of a dead baby in his mother's womb and although he managed to survive and be born,the side effects remained with him incapable of cultivating a single strand of Qi thereby turning him a cripple.

As for his new vessels mother,she died upon his birth and he was later being raised by his mother's elder brother who was a Mid-Stage Tier 8 powerhouse serving as a Duke in the Mirmid Empire.Today his 14th birthday and even though he didn't care,the Wife and Daughters of the Duke wanted to celebrate it and despite his annoyance,he didn't oppose them.Like his old man taught him 

*Be open minded and never refuse a handshake even if you are going to cut the hand*

Snapping out of his thoughts,he wore a loose red robes before marching to the dining room.

Tap Tap Tap his footsteps echoing with every step   equal to the other not in a haste to hurry he casually strolled till he got to his destination.

Upon entering the room,he casted a casual glance at everyone spotting the Madame of the house Anna,a middle aged woman having blue hairs reaching her waist,blue eyes resembling a shiny diamond able to calm ones soul when gazed upon plus a very beautiful visage accompanied by her top looking figure causing even him to raise an eyebrow when looking at her.

Next to her sat a two girls resembling their mother, Ashley who was the Eldest among the 2 having thesame characteristics as her mother with the only difference being the unapproachable aura she gave while looking at her calm smile making one to wonder if it was genuine or fake.

0