Chapter 1: Returning Home in Style
46 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

James.H, a twenty-three-year-old, sat in the first-class cabin of flight CA984, waiting for the plane to take off. Thinking back on the unbelievable experiences of the past year, a faint smile appeared on his handsome face.

Having won $15 million in the lottery (although after taxes it was only around $9 million), he could have lived leisurely for the rest of his life. However, living off his winnings wasn't his style. Instead of starting his own company, which seemed too tiresome, he spent $500,000 to buy out the general manager of the largest multinational investment company in the United States, IIC (INTERCONT INENTIALINVESTMENT CORPORATION), and had him appoint James as the manager of the investment department at the Beijing branch. Finally, he could return home in style and reignite the camaraderie with his childhood friends. How could he not be overjoyed?

A girl sat down in the seat next to James. He turned to look at her, and they exchanged polite smiles. She was a Chinese girl with golden hair, wearing a short vest that exposed her petite navel and a not-too-deep cleavage. Her legs, adorned with a short white skirt and high-heeled sandals, were slender and fair.

"Wow, what a lovely girl. It's a shame American culture has corrupted her. But hey, I'll take it for free. The wildness of the West combined with the unique grace of Eastern women is not bad. Since we have over ten hours of flight time, might as well chat with this beauty to pass the time."

James started to daydream.

"Hey, I'm James. Let's get to know each other. A little chat during this ten-hour journey would be nice. What's your name?"

"Sure, you don't have to be so formal. I'm Coco.ZA, just call me Coco."

The girl indeed had the openness of Western women. Moreover, James had a special fondness for women with the character "coco" in their names because the only woman he ever loved had that character in her name.

As the plane began to accelerate on the runway, Coco gripped the armrest tightly, her beautiful eyes shut tightly, showing a painful expression. Concerned, James asked, "What's wrong? Are you feeling sick? Should I call the flight attendant?"

"Oh, it's nothing. I have a phobia of flying, I get nervous every time, and I always get airsick. But I have to endure it to go back home."

Coco awkwardly smiled at him.

"Well, I have a new kind of airsickness medicine. Do you want to try it? This medicine works wonders. Actually, I get airsick too. I took one ten minutes ago, see, I'm perfectly fine now."

"That would be great, please give me one."

The cute girl, lacking in social experience, had no guard up. How could she have known that the well-dressed man in front of her, like a big brother, was actually a Beijing gangster with a higher education?

James took out a bottle of pills from his jacket pocket and poured out one for Coco. "These pills are sweet, like candy. Just chew on them."

"Hey, they really are sweet."

Coco flashed James a charming smile in gratitude. Little did she know, the pill she took was not airsickness medicine at all but a powerful hallucinogenic drug.

James was experimenting on her to see if the drug worked as the instructions claimed: inducing a loss of will in women without causing unconsciousness, allowing normal responses to external stimuli, and resulting in amnesia afterward, making them think they had just slept. Five minutes later, Coco's eyes began to blur, and saliva even dripped from her small mouth.

"Coco, are you okay?"

James asked as he approached her. "I...am...fine..."

Coco's speech became mechanical. "Damn, this drug works too damn well!"

James felt excited. He pulled Coco into his arms and pressed his mouth against her lips, greedily sucking the sweet saliva of the beautiful girl.

 

Coco's fragrant tongue unconsciously entered James's mouth, and their tongues entwined like lovers in love, swallowing each other's saliva. Coco hugged James's neck with both hands, making a muffled nasal sound. James used his left hand to embrace her shoulders while his right hand slipped into her short skirt, caressing her smooth thighs.

Coco was wearing a T-back thong, and her round buttocks fell directly into James's grasp. A flight attendant passed by the two of them, witnessing their intimate behavior and shaking her head gently, thinking, "These young people returning from abroad are so open-minded, getting intimate right after meeting."

The two kissed for a full three minutes before James finally released Coco's tongue.

Coco closed her eyes, her small mouth slightly open, panting eagerly, her breasts heaving continuously. James glanced around to make sure nobody was paying attention, then pulled Coco, embracing her soft body, and quickly entered the lavatory. "Damn, first class is indeed different from economy class, even the lavatory is larger. Rich people are really something, even going to the bathroom requires such a big space. Well, it's good, plenty of space to play around."

James cursed inwardly, but little did he know he himself had become one of the wealthy.

James pinned Coco against the door, lightly biting her tender earlobe with his teeth while his tongue danced inside her ear. His left foot spread 's legs apart, his left knee raised, teasing her delicate pubes. His right hand lifted her tank top, pushed aside her bra, and began gently kneading her perfectly sized, incredibly elastic left breast, lightly scratching her small nipple with his fingernail until it stood erect like a tiny cherry.

Coco furrowed her brows, wearing a difficult expression, her small mouth slightly open, emitting "mmm" sounds. James lowered his head, licking Coco's snowy white neck, then moved to kiss her right breast, sucking on the nipple, swirling his tongue on the light pink areola. His left hand's two fingers inserted into the girl's mouth, stirring her tender tongue. Coco, in confusion, unconsciously began sucking on Jame's fingers.

At this moment, James felt that the knees of his trousers were already soaked,he knows that pretty girl is ready for sex,but he wasn't in a hurry, he withdrew his fingers, squatted down, and with both hands grabbed Coco's round and perky buttocks, starting to kiss them through her pink panties. The tender flower lips continuously exuded nectar, seeping into James's mouth, he pulled down Coco's underwear, and in front of him appeared a beautiful vulva, and the two large labia and nipples are as delicate pink, they are slightly open, a small bud at the intersection of the labia, black curly pubic hair is obviously carefully trimmed, showing an inverted triangle. James first licked the two labia from bottom to top several times, and then put the small granulation in the mouth, stirring it with the tip of the tongue.

Coco's slender legs stiffened, her soft buttocks tightening inward. Her lower body gently pressed against James's face, seemingly chasing his tongue, as she let out a soft moan, saying "Ah" from her mouth. James put his tongue into her vagina, separated her labia minora, and licked and licked, as if he were tasting the most delicious food in the world.

Coco's vagina constantly clamps the invading foreign body. From her reaction, James realized that Coco wasn't experienced in bed. A girl from America, looking so sweet, yet still able to maintain her innocence, truly touched James. He wasn't a truly bad person, and sometimes emotions outweighed everything else for him. Suddenly, he hesitated. Would he regret bullying a good girl just to satisfy his own desires? As he thought, the tongue between the vagina cracks also slowly stopped.

Right at that moment, Coco suddenly said in a tender voice, "Don't...don't stop...I feel so upset..."

James raised his head to look at her. Two blushes adorned her pretty face, while her charming big eyes, though dull due to the effects of the drugs, still emitted seductive glances. Her tender pink tongue protruded, licking her red lips, and saliva flowed from the corner of her mouth all the way down her snowy white bosom.

Such a sight would be intolerable even for a saint, let alone for James, who has been obsessed with lust since childhood. He forcefully pressed Coco's face down onto the sink, he pulled out his already stiffened dick and put on a condom(James never wears a condom when he has sex with women in China, but the girl is staying in the United States, and he does not want to get with HIV. Although not all women in China are pure, he always chooses women from respectable families. Deep down, James has always believed that all Chinese women are the cleanest in the world. He is just that nationalistic.He was going to get fucked from behind.

He lowered his head and saw Coco's anal nestled between the two perky buttocks, it was actually pink in color too, gently wriggling, incredibly enticing. James could not resist the temptation and had to postpone the fucked plan. He crouched down, opened Coco's buttock flap, put out his tongue and licked her anus. A bath liquid fragrance rushed into the nose, is the beauty's ass are fragrant?

Now Coco's life was in danger, "Don't... don't lick... ah... it hurts so much... please..."

James slowly inserted a finger into her small hole and gently picked it up, his tongue still sliding in her deep hip groove. The word 'virgin' suddenly rushed into James's mind,he felt a thin film of flesh covering the shrinking vagina wall.

This unexpected discovery caused James's dick to swell another size. Coco twisted her petite waist, causing her breasts to sway continuously. He looked at this beautiful virgin, James could not bear it anymore, stood up, removed the condom, held his big dick, and ground a few times on Coco's labia.Coco turned her head back and looked at him with a somewhat pleading gaze, tinged with both sorrow and a hint of supplication.

This kind of gaze could kill all the men in the world. With a forceful thrust, James thick, elongated dick penetrated deeply, and his abdomen slammed fiercely against Coco's round ass with a loud "thud."

James almost ejaculated. Because the small vagina was so tight. The vaginal walls were tightly wrapped around the big cock and were still shrinking. In addition, the big glans was pressed against the cervix and was sucked by the flower core like a small mouth. Yes, it's so exciting. James only felt that his cock was wrapped in the warm, moist and tender flesh in her vagina, making him extremely comfortable. Moreover, Coco's inside seemed to be connected with flesh rings one by one. After James's cock was inserted into the vagina, it seemed to be clamped by countless flesh rings.

"What an absolutely fantastic tool!"

James exclaimed. This kind of honey hole has a name, called "Thousand Rings of Moon", which is the best among the holes. As soon as an ordinary man enters such a hole, he will ejaculate without moving a few times.

He quickly calmed down, restrained his ejaculation, squeezed Coco's ass hard, and took a deep breath. "At least he's having a blast, poor Coco's getting the short end of the stick." In that moment of insertion, she was yanked from the blissful tingles into a hellish world of deflowering, her body torn apart by excruciating pain, making her scream, 'Ouch! It hurts...  

In order to relieve her pain, James resisted the urge to thrust, lowered his upper body, stretched out his left hand to knead Coco's white breasts, reached down with his right hand, massaged her clitoris. While licking Coco's sweaty back, he said softly: "Shh, baby, don't cry. Big brother's here, it hurts me to see you like this. Just bear with it, you'll feel better in a bit."

Coco bit her lip, emitting a "Mmm" sound from her nose, as if she understood his words.

Under James's unremitting teasing, Coco's expression finally returned from pain to helplessness, and more love juice was secreted from her vagina. James began to thrust slowly, the speed continued to increase, and the pleasure that followed became more and more intense. Coco also instinctively shook her beautiful buttocks to cooperate with the man behind her, in order to obtain greater pleasure. The "ahhh" sounds in her mouth also changed from small to loud, from slow to fast.

James's belly hit her butt every time ,James's belly hit her butt, she would scream. The joint between the two people's genitals made a "puff, plop" sound, and little drops of red mixed with vaginal fluid dripped down Coco's smooth legs to the ground, further stimulating the man and woman during intercourse. James pulled up Coco's body, stretched her head forward, took the girl's head with one hand, and kissed her crazily while thrusting. Their saliva dripped onto the table, forming a small puddle. After a while, Coco's body suddenly became extremely stiff, followed by a convulsion. With a high-pitched "ah" sound, a stream of hot vaginal essence rushed out of the womb and poured on the man's glans, making people feel The heat and power of it.

What a pure girl. Even during her first orgasm in her life, Coco can only express her joy with 'ah', never uttering a single obscene word. She leaned on the sink, her arms too weak to support her body, her two round and tender breasts pressed underneath her, forming two thick discs. If it weren't for James holding her petite waist, she would have collapsed to the ground long ago.

James hadn't ejaculated yet. After enjoying the spasms of Coco's vagina during the climax, he began to thrust vigorously again. The strange thing is that Coco didn't respond to him with a cry this time. James took a closer look and found that she had been fucked unconscious. James thrust hard for a round and finally ejaculated out.

He lay on top of Coco's back, lightly kissing her cheeks while caressing her snow-white, tender skin, not missing an inch. After enjoying the tenderness after sex for a while, Coco slowly woke up. James carefully cleaned her, ensuring that no traces were left behind. Finally, he took her slightly swollen labia into his mouth and loved it.

There's nothing I can do about it. I hope she can't feel the swelling of her labia. Even if she can feel it, I hope she'll be embarrassed to mention it. James held onto Coco's waist, gave her a wet kiss, and then led her out of the bathroom. Back at their seats, he had Coco rest her head on his shoulder, continuously kissing her forehead, cheeks, and lips until the effects of the medicine wore off. Coco slept for another two hours before fully waking up. She didn't remember anything, so when Coco told her she fell asleep after taking the medicine, she believed him. She even apologized shyly, saying she might have leaned too heavily on his shoulder. James chuckled inwardly, thinking, 'You leaning on me was definitely heavier than me on you.'"

Coco had just woken up, feeling refreshed and lively. She chatted with him all the way until landing. It turned out Coco was quite talented; despite being only eighteen, she was already a third-year university student. She was spending her summer break visiting her parents in Beijing. The two hit it off well in their conversation. James, being five years older than her, was affectionately called Brother James by Coco. He didn't pry into Coco's background; being able to fly first class as a student meant she wasn't from an ordinary family. Besides, James liked her a lot, so he didn't bother with such details.

Before going through customs, they exchanged phone numbers and promised to keep in touch. Exiting the airport, James suddenly knelt down, bowed deeply to the ground, disregarding the surprised looks from other travelers, and shouted loudly, "My dear motherland, my dear Beijing, I have finally returned, never to leave again!"

 

"Hehe, you're quite interesting," Coco chuckled beside him.

"Yeah. By the way, stop dyeing your hair and let it return to its original black color. Chinese girls look best with black hair; it's more charming," James said, looking into her eyes. "Okay, I'll listen to you..."

Even Coco herself didn't understand why she was listening to the words of this man she had only known for a dozen hours. Her parents had been telling her the same thing for nearly a year, but she never listened. Perhaps that's just how women are; in their subconscious, they already know who the most important man in their life is.

James watched as Coco got into an Audi A6 with a Beijing Municipal Police license plate. "This girl is quite intriguing. Let's see how things develop."

Coco watched the police car drive away, thinking to himself, "Fourth Brother."

"Playboy."

"What the hell are you staring at?"

A few young men around his age approached him. James turned around, tears welling up in his eyes. He dropped his luggage and hugged each of the approaching men one by one. The bond between men was something outsiders couldn't understand.

1