Chapter 004 Drunken Indiscretions
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On Sunday night, seven young men in their twenties gathered in a duplex apartment in Shuangjing. Three of them sat on the sofa watching the Beijing Guoan team's match on the big screen, while the other four were playing mahjong.

"Old J, if you dare to play that again, I'll throw the tiles."

Big P was counting money and cursing. "What's the matter, Boss Four, you've made Boss One anxious again."

Titan walked over to look at the new tiles Jame.H had drawn, "People always say you can't be successful in both love and gambling, but you seem to have both covered."

"Which girl did you mess around with this time?"

"I don't even remember, but I messed around with one yesterday."

"You're really something, I've been single for almost a year, and you've only been back for a few days and already got with someone. Four bamboo."

Big P continued to play the tiles. "Hey, Small Seven, Boss, if you keep pointing at me, how can I face you?"

"You bastard, let's see who wins."

"Alright, stop messing around. Monkey, come here, let's talk business."

Boss Wu on the sofa spoke up. Jame.H let Titan continue playing and walked over to sit next to his second brother. "We have a new rule now, for every five billion we open a new branch, whoever can bring in one billion in deposits and maintain it for three months can join the branch preparation team of four people. When the new branch is established, there will be one head branch and three deputy branches. Can you bring in a billion for me?"

Jame.H lit a cigarette and blew a smoke ring, "I'll think about it. I can put up fifty million myself, and as long as it's for three months, right?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course, would I tell you if I wasn't sure?"

"Alright, I'll fake two investment projects and pull out fifty million from the company. After three months, I'll put it back, no one will know. Four months later, if Mr. Ruby checks the accounts and asks why the money was moved in and out, I'll say the investments didn't work out, but I discovered it in the shortest time possible, avoiding losses for the company. Maybe I'll even get praised. Let's do it this way, along with my fifty million, Boss Wu, I'll rely on you for the banking side in the future."

"No need to say that."

The two of them talked as if they had already succeeded. Arrogance is the biggest enemy of young people.

Jame.H returned to the mahjong table, "The six PT CRUISERs I ordered should arrive at the port next Wednesday, those of you who are free can go pick them up."

"I have something that day, can't go."

Baby J chimed in. "You, you're the most idle one here, the cars are bought for you guys, don't be lazy. If Boss Three can't go, he can have yours."

"You're good, Boss Three rides the S600 every day, do I need to compete with him? If you want to go, go ahead."

Baby J was always like this...

On Monday night after work, Jame.H's colleagues invited him to go singing, but Stella Wu, who always seemed cold, naturally didn't go, which disappointed him a bit. When it came to singing, Jame.H was pretty useless, even being tone-deaf wasn't enough to describe his singing voice. Luckily, he had some self-awareness and after singing one song, he sat quietly on the side. His colleagues were in a good mood lately because they got along well with the new boss, and work pressure had eased, so they were very relaxed and drank a lot of beer.

Jame.H couldn't drink, and he had to drive, so he watched their drinking battle from the side. Surprisingly, Amber Li was the best drinker, and several big men were no match for her. Watching her put the bottle to her mouth, he really wanted to switch his own thing and let her suck on it. The six of them went crazy and didn't leave until after 11:00. Brock and Amber shared a ride since they both had cars, so Jame.H didn't need to send her...

Two days later, as soon as he arrived at the company in the morning, Jame.H asked Stella to call Amber. Soon after, Amber walked into his office, "Mr. Jame, do you need me for something?"

"Yes."

Jame.H walked up to her, suddenly grabbed her hand, and made an exaggerated sad face, "Amber, Amber, you have to save me, otherwise your small J is in big trouble."

Amber was first surprised, then she smiled, "Oh, Mr. Jame, didn't you say not to call you 'small J' in the office? What's going on?"

"Never mind that, Amber, you can me whatever you want, as long as you're willing to help me with a small favor."

Jame.H pulled her to on the sofa.

"Tell me, what do you want me do, if I can help you, will."

Amber looked helpless. "Before I went abroad, I spent two years at the university. group of classmates had a good relationship. Every summer when I back, we would get together several times. Yesterday they called me and said they wanted to have dinner together tonight"So just go, what does it to do with me?"

Amber was a bit puzzled.

"Listen to me. Many of them can drink a lot, and naturally, they will make me drink. But my tolerance is worse than a mouse's. One glass of beer gets high, and smell of spirits makes me want to vom. You know, the more familiar you are with people, the less you can drink, and they will to make you drink more. I always up getting drunk. It wouldn't matter if I was still school, I could sleep at home day and recover. But now, I can't do that. I have a meeting with Ruby in the morning. Everyone knows Ruby't like me very much, if I up late or drunk, I'm done for."

Jame.H sympathized with her.

"I still don't see how I can help you."

Amber thought this young was quite interesting, and she envied his ability to maintain such good relationships with his classmates. She thought about her own university classmates, whom she hadn't seen since graduation"I haven't finished yet, be patient."

Jame continued, "I've told them several that I really't drink, so they made a deal me. I can avoid as long as my girlfriend is willing to for me. But would be interested in a poor student who's about to go to the U.S. and can't be around them? And even if someone were interested in me, how many girls can compete with them in drinking? So, I always end up getting drunk."

"So you want me to..."

Amber looked at him, "Pretend to be your girlfriend?"

"Exactly, exactly, Amber, you're truly brilliant. I saw your drinking skills that night, you can easily outdrink them. Please, help me out."

Jame.H looked at Amber with innocence and anticipation.

"I can't stand you, alright, I'll help you this time. After work, you can drop me off at home to change clothes."

"Change what clothes?"

"Put on something nice, don't embarrass Mr. Jame."

Amber stood up, tapped his forehead, as if she were an older sister scolding a younger brother. "No need, Amber is naturally beautiful, anything looks good on her."

Jame.H looked at her with admiration. "You said it, don't blame me for embarrassing you. But don't get any ideas, I have a boyfriend."

"No, no, I will definitely be honest."

Jame.H really didn't think in a crooked way this time...

Jame.H had previously attended a vocational college, and his classmates had mostly found jobs in small internet companies, dressing very casually. In fact, Jame.H preferred wearing jeans and a T-shirt, he believed comfort was more important than anything else Unfortunately, now he worked in Guomao, and had to wear suits and leather shoes every day, which he found extremely uncomfortable.

At "Tian Ci Zhuang" opposite the National Stadium, he and Amber naturally stood out as the best-dressed at the dinner table, but who cared? Everyone knew that with Jame.H's righteous character, his success would benefit them all. Except for a girl named Guo Yue, Jame.H had pursued her for a long time, but she had been ensnared by a pretty boy from her high school, and now she was to if she had made the wrong choice.

Amber was naturally outgoing and cheerful, and being with a group of young people around her age, she quickly hit it off with them and started joking around. Listening to their stories from school reminded her of her own campus life and made her feel nostalgic.

"Old J, we won't make you drink today."

"Alright, alright, that's great, you finally spared me, I've been waiting for this day for so long."

Jame.H pretended to wipe away tears. "Hey hey hey, you kid, don't get too excited, saying we won't make you drink is for to do it voluntarily, why are you so clueless?"

"Ah!"

He immediately sent a pleading look to Amber.

Amber smiled slightly, "You guys said his girlfriend could for him, today I'll join you"Oh, so Old J brought reinforcements You really are something, letting drink for you. (They didn't know, fact, Amber was older than all of them. If something bad happens from drinking, won you feel bad?)"Oh, still arrogant, my Baby J is very capable, you guys really can't match her, it's better not to embarrass yourselves."

Since Jame.H didn't have to drink himself, he wasn't afraid to boast. But this statement stirred up a hornet's nest, how could a group of big men admit defeat in front of a delicate woman? They joined forces to challenge Amber, determined to make her pass out from drinking. Initially, Amber was drinking for Jame.H but later turned into a voluntary drinking contest for her.

Those who have been drunk know that when you start feeling dizzy, don't need anyone pour you drinks you start them yourself. was now in that, although her was good, she't compete with a group of people her, throwing kinds of drinks at. Jame.H that Amber was struggling and told her to stop, but she couldn't resist the persuasions of over ten people, and ended up forced to drink several more glasses. the end of the, Amber was completely unable to walk straight and although Jame.H didn't feel anything obvious, his were a bit wobbly too.

few people helped Amber into the car, the SL500 was a two-se sports car, so she had to sit the passenger seat "Alright, I'm off, I have a meeting tomorrow morning."

J.H started the car "Are you okay? Drive slowly."

"I got it, won't dieWith that, BENZ sped. (A word of advice to all readers, never after drinking. is for the sake of the story, real life, it's not joke. "Am, if it't for you today, I would have been in big."

Jame said happily as he. Amber, half-lying on the side, to sit up and at him with pair of drunken eyes, "So how do you plan thank me?"

"Tomorrow, you can have a day off and sleep well at home."

"Is that it?"

"What else can I do? Am I supposed to offer myself as gratitude?"

It was completely a joke.

"Alright, small J, you called me Baby earlier, if I don't pay attention to you, you'll take advantage of me. Let's see if I spare you."

As she spoke, she reached out and lightly pressed Jame.H's face, pushing it outward. She didn't use much force, but he still exclaimed, "Oh, sister, don't hit me."

He said, as he turned his head to the left as if he had been pushed heavily.

Amber was already sitting unsteadily, and her body, which had shifted to the left, suddenly lost its support point and fell onto Jame.H's lower abdomen. "Amber, are you okay?"

Brushing aside the hair covering her face, Jame.H discovered that Amber had closed her eyes and fallen asleep.

"Don't fall asleep yet you haven't told me where exactly you live."

Giving her a couple of light pushes, she just made a couple of murmurs, no response at all. All he knew was that she lived near Sito Bridge, so he had to turn around and head towards Tianlun Dynasty.

He had intended to wait for a red light to help her sit up properly, but unexpectedly, the road was unusually clear, with green lights all the way. Glancing at Amber, her legs were curled up on the seat, the high-waisted women's pants, which already had a lifting effect, now fully exposed the curves between her hips and thighs, the grooves between her thighs seemed bottomless.

Before this, although Jame.H had some improper thoughts about Amber, he had always been respectful. Besides, she already had a boyfriend, and Jame.H wasn't particularly interested in ruining someone else's relationship, at least not yet. But seeing Amber sleeping so peacefully, the little alcohol he had consumed earlier and his natural tendencies had a chemical reaction.

His right hand unconsciously landed on the woman's pert buttocks, starting to knead her buttocks. Reaching the edge of her underwear, he could tell it was a high-waisted bikini style. Pressing two fingers into the woman's buttock cleft, he rubbed up and down, then moved to her vaginal area, applying pressure with his fingertips, pushing them along with her pants and underwear into her full pubic mound.

The woman, in her dreamy state, instinctively responded, as the fabric rubbed against her shallow vagina, a stream of arousal emerged, quickly soaking her pants. Jame.H withdrew his fingers and sniffed them, his already erect penis now even more swollen, feeling uncomfortable in his pants. "Let's get some air."

Jame.H took it out, standing erect in front of Amber's nose. The woman's hot breath sprayed on it, causing it to tremble.

He pulled Amber's tight black turtleneck out of her pants, then his hand slipped from the hem and reached inside, lifting her bra, and began to knead her soft breasts, occasionally pinching her nipples to make them stand erect. No one had ever said that "alcohol leads to promiscuity" was exclusive to men; women inebriated could be just as explosive. In her hazy state, Amber suddenly smelled a strong masculine scent and felt her breasts being played with so comfortably. Her boyfriend had been in Shanghai for training for almost a month, and her suppressed desires were suddenly ignited.

She struggled to open her drunken eyes, the first thing she saw was a thick, erect penis, much larger than her boyfriend's (not that Jame.H's size was extraordinary, but her boyfriend's was too small, and she had only been with that one man, making the one in front of her seem like a giant). Another wave of pleasure surged from the breasts being squeezed, Amber's tongue uncontrollably extended, and she licked the dark red tip of the cylindrical object in front of her.

The sudden stimulation startled Jame.H, and when he looked down, he saw Amber Li extending her tongue to lightly lick his glans. Since a beautiful woman was willing to serve, he naturally accepted, continuing to drive. In fact, Amber Li was not a promiscuous woman, nor did she have any special feelings for Jame.H. It could be said that alcohol was a potent poison, as she was now like a female beast in heat, without shame or reason, only knowing she needed to find a suitable male partner for pleasure, and Jame.H was naturally the best choice.

Simply licking a man's penis couldn't satisfy Amber Li's heightened sexual desire. She grabbed Jame.H's penis with her right hand, stroking it up and down a few times before taking the entire glans into her mouth. Feeling the prominent veins on the hard shaft, Amber Li was completely out of control. She used her left hand to unbutton her pants, unzip them, pull aside the crotch of her underwear, press her thumb against her clitoris protruding from the foreskin, and inserted two fingers into her vagina to stimulate herself.

Tasting the manhood in her mouth, she carefully licked around the glans, softly tapping the tip with the back of her tongue, pressing the tip against the open urethral opening and rotating it, moving down as if trying to penetrate the meatus. Amber Li's cheeks tightened, her lips wrapped tightly around the penis, and as it entered and exited, it also moved the foreskin. Sometimes she even let the man's penis penetrate her throat, using her tender throat to rub against the glans. She noticed that whenever she deep-throated, Jame.H's hands playing with her breasts would become more forceful, and stronger sensations would arise. So Amber Li simply used this oral technique, only pulling out the penis when she couldn't breathe, to make the man more excited.

The woman's mouth made continuous "mmm" sounds, her fingers between her legs moving frantically, trying to bring about an orgasm sooner. However, the woman's physical strength was limited, coupled with post-alcohol weakness, Amber Li was sweating profusely, but her fingers just couldn't reach the necessary speed. "Ah..."

She lifted her head, closing her eyes in pain, "Help me... Ah... Baby J... Help me, sister..."

With a beautiful woman's plea, Jame.H naturally couldn't refuse. Reluctantly releasing the reddened breasts, he inserted two fingers into Amber Li's flesh hole, thrusting in and out quickly. "Ah... Baby J... Yes... Sister... I'm about to climax..."

"Hehe, don't forget me when you're satisfied."

As he said this, he lifted his buttocks and bumped his penis against the woman's chin. Amber Li immediately lowered her head and resumed oral sex.

This was the first time Jame.H had enjoyed a relatively high-quality oral sex experience since returning to the country, and he wanted to close his eyes in pleasure, but had to keep an eye on the road. He found a small alley and stopped, "Quick, faster, beauty... I... I'm about to climax..."

"Mmm" Amber Li crazily sucked on the shaft, grabbing the man's wrist firmly with one hand to prevent him from moving, her vagina contracting continuously, and a large amount of nectar flowing out from the depths of her womanhood. At the moment of her climax, Jame.H firmly held Amber Li's head, and his thick penis penetrated the woman's mouth entirely. Intermittently, bursts of semen erupted, directly rushing into Amber Li's esophagus; although the volume was large, not a drop was wasted.

Only when his penis completely softened did he help the woman sit up properly. Amber Li leaned back in the seat, licked her lips, and breathed heavily, "You jerk, you almost choked your sister to death; my boyfriend wouldn't even let me drink his stuff."

As she spoke, Amber Li lightly slapped Jame.H, "But it's really quite tasty... gag"

With that, she suddenly stuck her head out of the car window and vomited.

Clearly, she was still talking nonsense, but Jame.H didn't care about that. When a woman comes to him willingly, there's no reason not to play along. He patted her back, waited for her to finish vomiting, and handed her a bottle of mineral water to rinse her mouth. "It's not over yet; tonight, I'm going to enjoy you thoroughly." ...In a luxurious suite at the Tianlun Dynasty, a man and a woman were standing in front of the bed, kissing passionately. The man squeezed the woman's buttocks, as if trying to extract something. The woman left the man's lips, licking his neck while unbuttoning his shirt. Moving down, she kissed the man's muscular body, stopping at his nipples, licking and sucking on them. Who says men's nipples are just for show? Jame.H leaned back, taking a deep breath, "Ah," exhaling.

Amber Li continued licking down, leaving a transparent mark on the man's chest and abdomen. Her delicate body slowly squatted down, pulling down the man's pants and sucking on his already erect penis. Her left palm supported his two drooping testicles, rotating them as if playing with a fitness ball, her middle finger extended, pressing against the man's perineum. Her right hand, through the pants, rubbed her own slit.

Amber Li was too excited; she couldn't wait any longer. She wanted the man in front of her to ravish her now, she wanted that huge shaft inside her body until she cried from the intense pleasure.

She stood up and pushed heavily on Jame.H's chest. The man, who was enjoying the oral sex from the beauty, was unprepared and fell back onto the bed. "Baby, you're quite strong."

Jame.H smirked. "Baby J, what did you say in the car just now? Wasn't it you who wanted to enjoy me thoroughly? It's actually me who will enjoy you thoroughly."

Amber Li quickly took off her pants, climbed onto Jame.H's body, held his erect penis, spread her labia with two fingers, and sat down heavily. "Ah!"

Then she bounced back up, leaving only half inside. "Hehe, overestimating yourself."

Jame.H's hands were behind his head, watching the tearful beauty's eyes watering from the pain of being hit hard in the uterus.

Amber Li, of course, wouldn't give up. She had fully experienced the thickness of that manhood and was eagerly anticipating the upcoming pleasure. However, this time she was more obedient, slowly lowering her body, allowing the remaining shaft to enter her still tight vagina bit by bit.

A mischievous smile appeared on Jame.H's lips as he suddenly thrust his hips upward. "Ah!"

Amber Li's body jerked again, biting her lip and giving him a white look, then lowering her body. The same thing happened again, and this time Amber Li was really getting impatient. Despite having a strong handsome guy in front of her and a hard shaft inside her, she couldn't enjoy the pleasure of intercourse.

"I can't do it, I can't do it, you're bullying me, you jerk, you're so bad."

Amber Li leaned down on his chest, pounding hard. "Ouch, ouch, you want me to comfort you, yet you dare to scold me and even raise your hand."

"I want it, don't torture me anymore, please."

Amber Li was on the verge of tears.

"Call me something nice, and I'll comfort you properly."

"Good brother."

"No, kiss me more."

Jame.H was still teasing her. "What do you want me to call you? I'll call you that, I'm feeling really uncomfortable."

Jame.H chuckled, "Call me 'daddy'."

"Ah!"

"What's wrong? I call you 'sister' every day, you've taken advantage quite a bit. Today, I have to reclaim it, and I have to earn it back in the future."

Alcohol, desire, handsome men - three things that can drive a woman crazy, and now all of them were working on Amber Li, how could she resist? She lowered her head and kissed the man's face, whispering in his ear, "Good daddy, come and comfort your daughter, I really want it."

Just saying this sentence almost brought Amber Li to a slight climax. Such lewd words, she had never even dreamed of, now saying them from her own mouth, a strange excitement arose within.

was time for Jame.H to fulfill his duties as a man. He turned his head and kissed Amber Li's mouth, their tongues entwining, hands supporting her beautifulcks, gently pressing down. "Ah..."

This time it wasn't pain, but joyful moans. With Jame.H's gentle guidance, the beautiful woman slowly adapted to his size, sitting up straight, hands on his chest.

Her slim waist suddenly widened as her hips began to sway back and forth, spreading the flowing lustful fluids all over Jame.H's lower abdomen. The glans rubbed against her tender uterus, gradually driving the mature woman crazy.Ah... Daddy... I'm beautiful... so beautiful... faster... faster... even faster..."

Amber Li's hands reached into her shirt, squeezing her breasts forcefully, her head swaying from side side her semi-long hair dancing in the air with the waves.

Jame.H thrust upwards vigorously, and the woman seemed to remember something, starting to move her hips up and down to pleasure the man's shaft. "Come, let daddy play your breasts."

He pushed away Amber Li's hands, grabbing her bouncing breasts, kneading the two deep red nipples.

Amber Li's movements quickened, "Ah... Daddy... I'm... I'm going to climax... I'm going to climax... help me..."

Jame.H quickly grabbed her buttocks, pulling them apart forcefully, even opening the woman's tightly closed anus. Before a woman reaches climax, her body will completely lose strength. If he didn't help her at this moment, it would cause significant psychological harm.

He thrust his hips until Amber Li cried out, "'m climaxing..."

Immediately after, the trembling woman collapsed on top of Jame.H, gasping for breath continuously. Although the woman-on-top position is more energy-efficient, for a possessive man like Jame.H, it seemed too gentle.

He rolled over, laying the still post-climax beauty on the bed, turning her body to the left side, straddling her left leg, lifting her right leg. With a lift of his buttocks, his still hard shaft plunged into her swollen vagina, beginning to thrust forcefully"Ah... Ah... Ah..."

Amber Li moaned weakly. Jame.H held her right leg, his left hand forward, massaging her breasts.Good daughter, does daddy make you good?"

"Good... Ah... It's so good... I've never... felt so comfortable... Ah..."

Hearing the woman beneath him mo, Jame.H thrust even more wildly. "Beauty, is daddy's shaft big enough, thick enough?"

"Thick... So thick... Big shaft daddy... Ah... Ah... Ah... I'm going to climax again I'm going to climax..."

Amber Li unconsciously shouted.

Jame.H continued to thrust vigorously, after Amber Li climaxed, he pulled out his nearly bursting shaft and inserted it into her mouth, ejac. Although the woman tried to swallow it some still dribbled from the corner of her mouth. After losing three loads, the intoxicated Amber Li fell asleep in a daze...

The next morning, around 8:00, Amber Li finally woke up. The sunlight shining in from the French window fell on her face, making it hard to open her eyes, and she had a headache. She suddenly realized she was naked, with a bitter taste in her mouth, and as she lifted her eyes, she saw Jame.H, who was already dressed, stroking her thigh, and then remembered everything from last night.

She screamed, curled up her legs in front of her, and pulled the sheets over herself. "Amber, you're awake."

Jame.H leaned over, wanting to kiss her. "Smack!" He received a hard slap. "You..."

He felt a bit foolish.

"You... you jerk, scoundrel, you raped me. I... I have a boyfriend, how could you..."

Amber Li cried out and rushed into the bathroom, slamming into the door. "I raped you? It's you who raped me."

Jame.H thought to himself, but he still needed to calm her down.

"Amber, Amber, please open the door, let's talk things out."

He lightly knocked on the door. "What's there to talk about, get lost, get lost..."

Amber Li yelled from inside. Jame.H looked at the clock, "Amber, I have to go to a meeting with Mr. Jame. If you want to report me, I have nothing to say. Don't go to the office today, I..."

"Get lost!"

Jame.H shook his head helplessly and walked towards the main door. Just as he was about to open it, the bathroom door also opened. Amber Li peeked out, "Baby J, I'll leave on my own in a while."

"Okay."

"And also... daddy, next time you have a gathering with your classmates, remember to invite me."

After saying that, without waiting for his response, she closed the bathroom door again, leaving Jame.H standing there in confusion. Women, they can never truly be understood...

Your generosity keeps the story going. Thank you for your support!

 

0