Chapter 5–redone
145 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Random hotel, Second Day, Apr 3/23/2342)

[David Pov]

Upon waking up, I remembered how much I loved this aspect of my quirk. Just being able to sleep and wanting to sleep was so nice. Especially since I had sleeping problems before my quirk appeared.

As I slowly emerged from my slumber, I embarked on my routine to prepare for my day at UA. I made my way to the closet and ignored the box with 2 locks. I randomly selected one of the five identical school uniforms

"What's up, little guy. how are you this morning." When I looked at Daruk I saw that he was in that stupid shirt that my mom made for him.

"Good. Do you want me to try to make a rock roast?"  

"No, But I do want to try that concrete, was it?"

"Let me guess you saw Cementoss?" 

"I think so"

"Ok, I will ask him." 

I put on my uniform, which was slightly larger than average to accommodate my height of 6'4". Despite being dressed and ready, I couldn't shake the feeling that something was amiss, a sensation that had become all too familiar. after that, I did my things in the bathroom and then I made breakfast and then I saw a letter that was meant to be sent to the school last week.......

"..."

"..."

"F*CK!!!"

That boats out Revali, Urbosa, and Mipha

"David what's wrong!?" Urbosa questioned me.

I held up the letter with my costume as I said "I forgot this." 

"That's the costume request, right?" Revali asks me

"Yes." I post for a moment "And you have yours sorted out right?"

"I made sure of that," Mipha states ok

(Random Hotel, First Day Apr, 3/23/2342)

[Urbosa’s Pov]

As I stand by and watch David's deliberate steps taking him closer to the bus stop for his journey to UA, my mind wanders to the bustling streets of Gerudo Town. Despite my freedom to return whenever I please, the weight of passing on my role as Gerudo Chief weighs heavily on me. I long for the town to move forward and flourish, independently of my leadership. Each time I visit, I'm confronted with the lingering remnants of my time as Chief, and it's disheartening to see that they haven't fully embraced the change of my aspens. Contemplating the upcoming encounter with the new teacher, I find myself questioning whether they will possess the knowledge and expertise to assist me in honing my mastery of lightning.

“Urbosa?” asks Mipha, she is kind but also determined that even if Revali were to get on her bad side…, I give a mental chuckle when I remember what happened but it did give Revali a reality check which he needed, “Is something wrong you look stressed”

“No just wondering what the teacher will be like, especially as a ‘hero’”

“Well I hope that they will not be like Muzu”

“Why? He seemed to be a respectable man” 

“He is like that to most non-zora’s, but when he is around zora’s especially when they are younger than him, he is… a trout” That took me off guard as with my (honestly limited amount) of knowledge of the zora, I understood that to be an offensive term.

“Is he that bad?” 

“Yes” 

(UA hallway, Second Day, Apr 3/23/2342)

[David Pov]

As I looked for a teacher to give my costume request to I saw Present Mic. As I approach him I say "Umm Present Mic."

"Yes, David is it?" Present Mic's response in a not yealing but loud voice 

"Yes, it is," I responded but there was a negative feeling in my head. "I forgot to send my costume request in and thought that it would be better if I just gave it to a teacher."

"Good thinking and I have something to ask you."

"What?"

"I am wondering if you could help with my English class since you are from the USA?"

 

"Yeah, I can, actually my Quirk would help a lot since my Quirk translates anything that is not like in a code I don't know."

(UA, First Day, Apr 3/23/2342)

[Urbosa’s Pov]

Some time later, David arrived at UA and headed inside after a little bit of looking for the classroom David arrived there and went inside the room, to find that only 2 other people were there, a man with weird elbows and other weird ears that dangle with what is best described as wires going down that in the end look like earphones jacks. When I look at the earphones girl I get a weird feeling then I remember a question I asked my original teacher Sanne why she decided to teach me she said “I had a feeling so strong that I just knew that I had to teach you.” and I knew that I needed to teach her Urbosa's Fury.

4