Chapter 7
72 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Bus, First Day, 3/23/2342)

[David Pov]

The buses were incredible, forget the bus with ~20 rows of like 2 and a have feet of room with tearable seats that have fake fake leather and those tearable cushions, that cheapest air conditioning a bus can have, there is FING GOOD AIR CONDITIONING and the seats are in not in rows, but lined up on the sides, and to go with that the seats have GOOD cushions and they can extend so people with bigger frames can be pulled out to accommodate them, and one of the biggest problems being where are you going (at least with school buses) there is TV's like things to show where the bus is going and like those fancy buses there are charging ports as well and wi-fi for some reason and I would guess for why going plus ultra there is a section of the bus which is for anyone with a body that is like made of gast so they can expand, but that is all on inside the outside it is like a normal bus somehow.

 

When I got out after the U.A class which after Aizawa was not that much (just talking about what they were doing), it was just almost a normal first day of school.

 

  When I looked at the buses and checked the ID U.A gave me and confirmed that I needed to get on the 18 bus and headed over to that bus.

 

The cool crisp air felt good and it surprised me as it was not normal for such good air conditioning on a bus but it was nice. I showed my ID to the  bus driver and headed over to the sitting area, there was one other person on the bus she had dark green wavey hair that was shoulder-length and she was wearing the school uniform and had a shoulder bag that had some dinosaurs on it, I recognize a Triceratops, Pterodactyl, and T-rex on it but there was a lot of other dinosaurs that I new on site but not the name, then she looked at me and I see that she had pointed teeth and that she was playing a game on her phone, it seemed to be some kind of Escape Room type of game that I don't care for.

 

"Hey there, who are you? I didn't see you at the assembly?" She said in a calm voice 

 

"Oh I am in 1-A and the teacher, Eraserhead, told us 'No time to waste on that stuff if you want to become heroes.' if I am correct and had us take a, I think it was called a quirk assessment test, yah, what class are you in?" I responded

 

"I am in 1-B. What I didn't ask for your name, Mine is Setsuna Tokage. What is yours?"

 

"Mine is David Bob." I feel that weird feeling again. "Or should I say, Bob David, Sorry my Quirk translates stuff  and I am not sure how you heard that but you can just call me David." 

 

"Ok David, nice to meet you ."

 

"Nice to meet you too. should I call you Setsuna or Tokage"

 

"Tokage"

 

"Ok"

 

After that, the bus started to move and there was a small pose in the conversation, but after a little bit I asked a question 

 

"Can I ask you what your Quirk is?"

 

"Shire mine is Lizard Tail Splitter, It lets me split my body and fly them around."

 

"That is an odd name for it, I would get it if you had a tail, But it doesn't look like it, why did you call yours that?"

 

"What I was like 6 when I named it." She says getting a little embarrassed at it and it looks cute. "What's yours, David?"

 

"Mine is Champions, it lets me summon Revali, Urbosa, Mipha, and Daruk, do you know who they are?"

 

"No, who are they?"

"They are from The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, they are Mipha" I bring out Mipha the Zora and Tokage looks surprised at seeing a 5'2" pink fish-dolphin woman in a blue T-shirt that says "Respect your elders or get heald" on it and shorts 

 

"Hello, Tokage I am happy to meet you, I am Mipha the Zora champion and princess." Mipha says 

 

Tokage seems to be very confused at the fact that she is a princess, but she asks "What about your shirt, Princess?" in a very confused but also as my Quirk tells me in a way that is respectful to the extreme.

 

"Oh there is no need to talk to me that way, Tokage and for my shirt, it is a joke on that I am over 138." 

 

"139" I corrected Mipha

 

"Oh sorry, the time here is different than my orga-home, Home, I mean home."

 

"???" 

 

I sigh  "Mipha again this is the, like 6 time you accidentally told someone" I look at Tokage "OK my Quirk somehow, my best gest is quantum stuff, I don't know, either way, it lets Mipha and the other three come to this universe, yes the multiverse exist don't think about it too hard, they can come from their universe to this one threw my quirk." I say and Tokage looks like her universe has been shattered "sorry for the world-shattering but that's how my Quirk works." 

 

After a little bit, Tokage recovers and signals that she wants to meet the other and I bring out Daruk in the same shirt that he was wearing this morning, the 'That's very interesting please, Do Goron' shirt, and some custom shorts made for him. 

 

"Hey there little gall, How are you recovered from that ground-breaking discovery?" Drauk puns and all I do is face pome and Mipha chuckles on her seat she touk. But Tokage laughs and I recall Daruk before any more puns can be thrown about. 

 

"Sorry he just loves puns." I say 

 

But Tokage responds with "It's ok, I do like some good puns 

 

Next, I bring out the tall 6'4" Reval in his bullseye shirt and some shorts "Hello I am the Rito champion and the best Rito archer in history."     

 

"Oh, what bow do you use?" Tokage asks

 

"the great eagle bow." He says as he brings out the darker gray bow with markings all around both limbs and yellow tips, 2 stabilizers with yellow tips, and a blue clove raped around the upper lip 

 

"That looks like no bow I have seen. Tokage asks

 

"Well it makes sense it is from an another world" Revil said 

 

"Oh this is my stop, See you Tokage."

 

"See you tomorrow." 

 

And with that, I start to walk back to the hotel.

 

 

Not much to say but I think you can put two and two together

 

 

2