I: River and Zenny
139 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Read time ~20 mins

Transfem-NB smut, no plot (yet), pure raw emotion and romance-inflected sex.


Please provide positive/constructive feedback or just like my stuff and check back for more soon!


I: River and Zenny


River’s head had not stopped spinning for half a day. As domineering as Zenny could be, River found themselves distracted all the same by the whirlwind of the night’s events.

Suddenly, stars, and a mild blow to the head. The spinning was going to get more intense before it ever let up Too much enthusiasm, maybe. Or just enough to keep things interesting. “Fuck,” Zenny said. “I am SO sorry.” There was genuine concern in her voice, firm but with a lilting edge. She began to pull out, but River reached forward to pull the woman’s hips in further. Her green eyes went wide, sparkling with lust as she nodded and kept pumping, letting her cock slide out just enough for both of them to squirm from the motion before plunging back in.

River gasped, fighting to find the words as their eyes rolled back in pleasure. A wavy dread halo of brown-black hair slick from sweat was framing their round face, bouncing slightly on the bed with each new thrust. Adrenaline was flowing, blood pumping, the bang on the head practically forgotten. “Don’t worry. Keep going.” A grunt from Zenny, high pitched, barely controlled, and they grunted back best they could behind a slightly strained smile, matching her tone. “I don’t…mind.” They could barely find the words. The stars were fading. All they could focus on was the tall gorgeous woman burying her cock in them. 

Zenny was holding both of River’s legs up with her right arm as she thrust and slowly rubbing River’s thigh with her left. Her pink bangs were flopping up and down in time with the thrusting, sweat running down her face. The expression on her face was understanding, patient, determined. Statuesque, at times seeming as if she was posing for a particularly lewd sculpture or particularly captivated audience. Sweat dripped off her chin slightly with each thrust, landing on River’s face, directly splashing into their eyes, blinding them for an instant as some divine being might. They blinked over and over again, soon matching time with the thrusting, until the sting melted into the pleasure and there was nothing else to interpret or perceive except the connection between them, narrow, intense, everything.

Suddenly she pulled the left hand back to smack the underside of River’s soft, plump asscheek, taking a delightful deep giggle as she watched the skin ripple slightly and starting to turn red before tensing up. This tension released in a shiver that she could *feel* through her cock as River’s body seemed to course with unceasing lust. 

River writhed, tensing up while still filled with the woman’s engorged cock. Time’s flow was at a standstill to both of them as they locked eyes. River knew that the longing must be palpable on their face, cutting through any amount of sweat or concentration. After a beat, understanding flashed upon Zenny’s face, her thick heavy eyebrows relaxing as she parted River’s legs and leaned forward. Zenny’s mouth was suddenly up against their chest, moving between their small but defined breasts, kneading the other with her hand in rhythm, making adjustments to her kneeling stance on the bed so that her powerful legs might push in further. River’s body was hers in this moment, it was understood, between the tweaking of their sensitive nipples and Zenny’s increasingly familiar grunting. 

River had never felt this safe. They were lost in this woman, they were *with* this woman, they were *for* this woman, they *belonged.* It was so beautiful they would be in tears even without being stuffed full of her dick at the same time.

Their tongue thrashed violently against hers, probing where they could, palpably afraid they might never get the chance again. She pulled her head away with a gasp, pausing with a stare to lick her lips as her prey quivered before her. Just as River seemed to embrace the moment’s action once more, she lunged sideways and bit into the left side of their neck. 

As they squealed, Zenny pumped forward, and while roaring muffled directly into their neck, she reached up with their right hand to start jerking River’s cock. It had been leaking untouched for minutes, and was so slick that both of them seemed to stop and twitch slightly at the physical reaction, but their mutual shock gave way to lustful moaning. Zenny switched to the opposite side of River’s clenched neck, kissing more lightly up and down as she increased the rhythm of her hand working River’s cock. 

She was continuing to thrust forward best she could, but was struggling to keep a rhythm with the wealth of sensation flooding her. The buildup of the night had been long, winding, sensual, the thrill of her hunt ebbing and flowing her body’s passion until she had practically thrown River on her bed nearly an hour ago. 

The summit was within reach, and both women  seemed to recognize this.

“Please, Miss Zenny,” River panted, their face pointed upwards. Their body paused momentarily, grasping for words. It was evident they were also experiencing so much sensation at once it was becoming difficult to hold onto reality. Zenny’s left hand, still holding their thigh up as she pumped, released to move up and grab at River’s hips, digging her nails into the flesh of their side. River was moaning so loud at this point that there would be little doubt on the entire floor what was happening, or with whom. 

Zenny’s teeth came out of their neck and up to River’s right ear. Her chin grazed River’s cheek in doing so, sweat dripping between them. Their mingled scent was all either of them could comprehend, fruit and blossoms and rainwater and the unmistakable stink of a woman deep into her work. It was driving them both feral with passion.

Zenny’s right hand left River’s cock, tracing a finger over their nipple before firmly grabbing their chin in a motion synchronized with her thrusts. Her hand was as this point completely covered in River’s leakings, and it made a soft *shlip* sound as she tightened her grip. Beads of of sweet clear precum squeezed through her fingers, and began their obedient slide to dribble down their chin. 

River seemed to have swallowed their tongue, and was practically struggling to stay conscious. Still at their ear, Zenny flicked out her tongue once, grazing the lobe, smelling the blood on the neck of her prey and whispered low and with the intensity of a wildfire. “Please, what?”

River sputtered, and began to whine, fighting through the sensations of the cock continuing its sure thrusts, even now, stuck here. The whining formed words, if only just, pathetic whimpering word covered in sweat and fear and embarrassment and complete submission.

“Let. Let let. Me.” More whimpering. Their eyes were closed shut in concentration, holding off the inevitable best they could. “I need. To. Cum.” With that last word, their breath was held, a last measure to stay themselves just that much longer.

Zenny stopped, at attention, and pulled her face away from River’s, to stare into hazel eyes as their face meets hers, already flush. Her right hand went down, brushing once more past the nipple, and with it a final, soft gasp. 

As they can take absolutely no more buildup without release, the most beautiful sultry tone of voice River had dreamed to hear came from Zenny’s purple lips, smeared from making out and then eating River’s hole earlier. It was spun sugar, cinnamon, chocolate, clementine. The slightest bit hoarse, not only from the exertion of the coupling but the weed they had shared before running over to Zenny’s bed.

“Come, baby. Now.”

She rested her hand on their thigh, and then both hands were holding River’s legs, all was right with the world as her cock is as hard as she has ever felt, her own thighs working to pushing her dick upwards, to hit River *there*. River’s eyes roll back, her hand quickly reached down to get a few strokes in, and her dick erupted.

Clear girlcum flowed out of their cock and partially coated Zenny’s stomach with each thrust, the cockhead pulsing as it pressed against the outline of Zenny’s sweaty abs. There was little space between the two of them, and River wrapped their legs around Zenny’s core, moaning loudly each time their cockhead smeared more cum between the two of them. It was continuing to gush, or at least felt like it to River, unable to distinguish much at all with so much fluid suddenly around and between them, bonding them together.

Suddenly self conscious of their loud moaning, River tried grabbing for a pillow to scream in only to find they had all fallen off the bed minutes ago. Facing upward, Zenny holding their legs wide apart and pumping like a madwoman, they had no choice but to accept that everyone nearby was going to catch some of the cum-brained thoughts that began to spill out of them.

“Baby YES!” They screamed, ceding any hesitancy to their desire. “Fill me, you cannot stop. Fucking use me.” River’s voice was hoarser still, throat dry, dehydrated, stinking of sweat and cum and tears and the thin coppery smear of blood from where Zenny’s bite had broken skin. River stared at Zenny, who was practically vibrating her entire boddy as she kept pounding in long, deep strokes. “Fucking USE ME, Zenny, I am YOUR goddamned slut.” 

Their stomachs were farther apart now as Zenny appeared to stretch as tall as she was able, accentuating just how big she was by comparison. River’s chubby belly was almost entirely coated in cum, shining sticky and slick. They coughed involuntarily, tensing up, and this seemed to drive Zenny wild, her eyes widenening into dark chaotic forests as she sped up, indicating what was next. River’s body had tightened considerably since cumming, and they could feel every little bit of Zenny’s thick cock, pulsing as theirs just had, but tight within, piercing them to claim as hers.

River was pushing back now, the absolute peak of their orgasm having subsided. They were fixated on using their ass to get Zenny off, and wiggling their hips as they did so to accentuate the curves and soft flesh they were pledging to the goddess before them. Though more than ready to completely collapse, they found the wherewithal for one more piece of encouragement. Their legs were still wrapped around her toned midsection, and they pulled themselves closer, pressing their breasts into Zenny’s, whose perky breasts had sensitive nipples seemingly pointed straight up in arousal. 

Focused on staying inside of River through it all, she grunted deeply, an acknowledgment that she was listening, concentrating, putting herself entirely into the moment. Working. They closed their eyes and opened their mouth, only to let a moan escape as they felt Zenny’s teeth on their nipples, her head turned sideways again, parallel to River’s chest. Biting their cheek to stop from writhing, the words finally came.

“Fill me. Fucking please, I know you want to so bad, let go, baby, I want your cum so so so b-“ 

Zenny’s mouth slammed into River’s so hard that they both tasted blood immediately, but neither gave any real thought as to whose lip had been cut on contact. Zenny’s tongue was all over River’s as she screamed directly into her lover’s mouth. River’s whimpering moans were drowned out completely. The cock inside of them was pulsing, once, twice, suddenly bursting out of River’s ass with a slight wet pop, to fall on top of river’s softening dick, a final bit of cum dripping onto their hips in a drawn-out final pulse. Their cocks were completely covered in cum and particularly slick from sweat. 

Time was moving in bursts again for River, who could not remember when Zenny had stopped screaming, only certain of where they were several minutes later as she finally moved her mouth off of River’s to roll over to their side. Suddenly, two fingers were grazing their freshly-fucked hole. Zenny let one of her digits slip in, feeling the cum inside, curling slightly. Hearing a final whimper, she pulls it out, satisfied that her new pet will not forget this experience. 

The two women lay on their backs next to each other, heavily breathing, drenched in sweat, trying not to think about how loud they had been on such a packed boat, and instead the sublime particulars of what had been said and done in the deep throes of passion. Zenny turned her head left, and River’s eyes were already there to meet her gaze, piercing her soul in the most invigorating fashion. She almost speaks, but sensing something equally important, she lets River talk first, gesturing with her cum/covered right hand that they have the floor.

“Good girl.” River said gently as they leaned forward to kiss Zenny. They let the lips linger for just a moment longer than might be expected. They pulled away to take in full majestic sight the woman before them; confident, muscled, tender, enthusiastic, the loveliest shade of pink. A giggle is stifled as they notice just how completely covered in girlcum both of their torsos are. The smell on the bed would have driven them both right back to fucking, if they had any energy remaining.

Zenny exhaled, turning her measured breathing into an exaggerated sigh for good measure. “I was going to call *you* the good girl.” She let out a low, sexy little chuckle, and traced a finger on River’s nipple, chuckling further as it caused them to shiver.

“Well,” River said, lucid, “Next time I’ll be bad. Just for you.”

Zenny smiled, leaned in, and kissed her slowly. Long muscular arms wrapped River up, holding them tight, squeezing exactly like they had dreamed long before meeting this life-changing woman. As she withdrew, slow and teasing, her tongue lingered on their lower lip to lick at the small split near the middle where blood had drawn from the frenzied climax. River winced at the cut’s sting, but Zenny pulled them ever tighter, an arm coming up to bring their head into her breast. She pat them on the head, and heard a reassuring whimper. “Good girl.”


TO BE CONTINUED


-Luna

0