Chapter 1
54 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Attempting to connect the system to the user... Error: User's soul power is too strong for the system]

[Attempting to fix... Error: User's Soul will be damaged.]

[Ding! Super authority given, Weakening user soul for system connection...]

[Success! I can connect to the user. Error: System consciousness not allowed to exist.]

[Purging consciousness from the system... Err0r! 3rr0r! #5+82!]

***

"Ngh..."

I awoke from my strange nap, I remember sitting on my couch reading the newest novel when an error message appeared on my phone. Attempting to stand, I quickly found out that I had no legs, and that my vision was a complete 360 degrees around me. Yet even with all this new information, my mind was strangely calm, like a still puddle of water.

"I must have been reborn, yet not a human, no I'm some kind of monster. If I remember correctly, I should say Status."

Name: Error Race: Error Level 1
Physical: Error Mental: Error Spiritual: Error

"That was no help... What's with all these errors?"

I ignored my broken system menu and tried to look at my body, only for my vision to disconnect from my body and give me a view of myself. I was pure white and ball shaped with eyes all over my body, with six small feathered wings and a concerningly large mouth of fangs. A halo floated above my head, but looking at myself, I was more like a biblically accurate angel than a fantasy one.

Moving my vision back to my body, I began trying to flap my six wings, which easily began to lift me off the ground. I tried to look all around me in search of something to increase my level, a rabbit, a wolf, maybe a goblin, anything really. I Began flying through the forest, not at all quickly since I still needed to see what I was hunting, but more like a walk in speed.

Of course like all fantasy worlds, I quickly found what I was looking for, it was small and had a bird-like head with feathers covering its body, but had no wings and stood like a human. I tried to analyze the creature and was surprised when I got this.

Name: None Race: Gor Level 2
Physical: 5 Mental: 3 Spiritual: 4

I didn't take long to snap out of my shock and bit the creature's head with my mouth, It literally took no effort to take it off completely. Swallowing the head I bit off, it had no taste by the way, so I had no problem doing that. I noticed I was surrounded by the creatures, my 360 vision helping me notice them all.

"Ga zuk na!"

The creature looked at their dead friend and attacked, so I flew up and dodged biting the head of the closest Gor, I then spit the head back at the group, hitting one in the face and knocking them down. I then rushed the group and bit them in various places, my fangs ripping through their flesh.

I was diagnosed with mild psychotic tendencies when I was younger, and was given therapy to help me resist them, but this was reawakening my old habits. I used to enjoy dissecting small critters, but eventually grew out of the habit with therapy and simple age, now I wanted to see the various organs of the creatures I was killing with a bloodlust.

I was dripping with blood as all my eyes had a fervent glee in them, the bodies of my enemies surrounding me, torn into various bloody chunks.

You have reached Level 5

"Well that good enough for now..."

I flapped my wings and flew into the sky, above the tree canopy and above the danger, looking for a human civilization, since I likely would be able to find some way to turn human there.

5