Chapter 1: Reincarnation, Sorrow, Refinement Techniques, Alchemy
336 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I reincarnated into one of my favorite animes, Demon Slayer."

He sighed moment by moment because going to anime and manga worlds had always been a dream for him.

His name was Kagayaku Eien no kami Shinomori, or KE for short to abbreviate his long name (Author: For me, it's beautiful šŸ˜Ž).

He was an inhabitant of the 21st-century Earth, adoring anime and manga because he was frequently ill.

Sometimes he couldn't even go outside due to his worsening disease, so he enjoyed watching various animes and reading mangas about adventures, worlds, energies, and happiness. He envied the heroes who could play outside, talk with girls, and more.

As if heaven was jealous of him, a curse from the world made his life one where he couldn't enjoy things like other children, and even more difficult, he was born without parents, without a family or someone to care for him ā€“ he could die at any time.

Fortunately, he grew up in an orphanage for girls only, and the girls there, old or young, always loved taking care of him, so he wanted to at least help them improve their financial situation because the clothes they wore were very old and even food often barely extended beyond porridge.

So, he began developing technology, medicine, and investing to provide them with money to make their lives more comfortable.

This step flipped their lives, now having plenty of time to go to school and start looking towards the future.

KE wanted to live with them forever, but unfortunately, fate was not with him.

KE died at the young age of sixteen.

Perhaps the gods or deities saw his life and pitied him, so they made him reincarnate in the world of Demon Slayer.

He has been in this world for a year and a half now and is currently an infant.

"I've finished analyzing this world and noticed that it has very pure Etheora.

Well, now I can finish my book on progress in immortality, magic, and martial arts."

He was an important personality in his previous life, so he knew many secrets of the world.

There were Immortals, gods, martial artists, magicians, etc.

He wanted to find a way to cure his disease, but everyone said it was a curse from the world.

They couldn't find a solution to this problem.

KE wanted to find a way to plant Etheora to give him a little power and vitality to live until he found a way to cure himself from the curse of the world.

But unfortunately, all kinds of opportunities had closed their doors to him. He could not plant Etheora because the world rejected him, and even the universe rejected him.

So, a project was started to create alchemy pills to enhance the growth speed of Etheora.

The alchemy pills also increase talent and are sold to the secret world to access their books on immortality, divinity, martial arts, magic, etc.

The alchemy pills made were the best in the world, so much that the exceptional world would only buy from him.

He even made rare alchemy pills that enhanced understanding and enlightenment, which were only exchanged with Etheora refinement techniques and martial arts.

KE collected tens of thousands of refining techniques and hundreds of thousands of martial arts, intending to study them and create a unique refinement technique for himself to cultivate Etheora, even against the world's and universe's denial.

Throughout this time, he became a legend in the ordinary world as the strongest partner of a company controlling the economy of many countries and superpowers and in the exceptional world as the strongest ruler of an organization.

He created an organization to protect his elder and younger sisters in the orphanage, where the organization had many "Dying Twilight Rank" powers, which were considered the strongest thing in this world.

He even taught his elder and younger sisters how to cultivate Etheora and created many refining techniques considered among the strongest refining techniques in the exceptional world, to become strong enough to protect themselves.

The refining techniques for his elder and younger sisters and the organization's members took a lot of time and energy because every day that came, his body pain doubled.

The pain reached such an extent that even his soul was splitting and tearing.

KE went to a room to cover the sound of his scream so as not to disturb anyone.

But he did not know that all this was witnessed by all his elder and younger sisters and even the organization's members.

They were in so much pain from seeing KE in such a state.

When KE began creating his Etheora refinement technique, something happened that destroyed all of KE's chances for life.

KE completed half of the refinement technique, but a disaster happened, which is a sudden death at the age of sixteen.

His death was a disaster for both the ordinary and exceptional worlds.

To the ordinary world, KE was like a kind god who did not discriminate between all humans regardless of their appearance or skin color, and anything.

When he died, the ordinary world stopped moving for months because KE was like the world ruler, where wars, killing, and theft all stopped since he rose to the top of the world.

Even many orphanages and poor people that KE was helping with money, food, and clothes became depressed.

There was a poor, blind old man who had nothing but to sit in the tombs at sunset.

He was always sitting there without water or food, and there was someone helping him.

But he doesn't know why he hasn't come for three days.

Suddenly the old man felt pain in his heart as if an important person had gone and wanted to walk but did not know until when and how much he walked and heard the sound of sobbing and sharp crying of dozens of girls, and there were thousands of people wearing black and even camera photographers to shoot for live news.

"Sorry, little girls, do you want help? The old man can help."

One of the women turned her face and looked at the old man and noticed that he was a beggar. His eyes were closed.

But she didn't know why she wanted to talk to the old man.

"Sir, we are here because someone important has died."

The old man felt sad and started to become overwhelmed with sorrow. He wanted to walk to the girl and pat her head, but as soon as he walked, he stumbled next to the beautiful grave.

"Sir, are you alright?"

The girls helped the old man to stand up, but because he was in pain, he could only sit down.

"I'm fine, I'm fine, little girls."

The old man sighed and sat next to the grave.

"Little girls, I don't know why, but I want to tell you a story."

One of the little girls, who was crying, looked at the old man.

"Grandpa, do you really want to tell a story? Is it a beautiful one?"

The little girl is just a child, and she came with girls her age; their older sister didn't stop them because they were young.

"The story is about me and the person who helps me."

When the blind old man spoke, people stopped crying and sobbing and looked at him. Even the cameras and the news broadcasted this event live.

"Where is he, where is he?"

The old man was sad and began to cry loudly.

"Grandpa, who is the person you're looking for?"

The little girl talked to the old man and wanted to know who is the person making him feel pain and sadness like them.

"I have been hungry for three days, and a man used to be kind to me."

Hearing him speak in this condition made everyone feel sad and pity for him, but they felt strange about the man who was kind to him and wondered why he hadn't come for three days.

"He comes after people sleep and feeds me with his hand, speaks softly to me, and caresses my cheek."

People, and even those watching the broadcast, focused on his words because the story was beautiful.

"If he enters and comes to me, I swear by the heavens, I hear all the walls and graves welcoming his arrival."

"And by the right of Paradise, I hear all the heaven and earth welcoming his arrival."

"All sanctification, praise, and glorification are directed to this man. Even the sky, earth, trees, animals, insects, and graves sanctify, praise, and glorify this man."

Everyone was silent and no longer crying because the story was so beautiful that the man made them get into the story's atmosphere.

"I ask him what is your name, he tells me my name is 'Seek Heaven's Satisfaction.'"

"I say to him, is your name 'Seek Heaven's Satisfaction?' He says to me, yes, my name is 'Seek Heaven's Satisfaction.'"

The older sister looked at the old man and her heart started beating because she felt like she had seen the man in the story before.

"Sir, can you describe him to us?"

The man opened his white eyes and gestured towards her.

"I can't because I am blind, but his smell is the smell of Paradise, his cheeks are the apples of Paradise, his heart is longing, his hand is full of tenderness."

The older sister, her younger sisters, and even all the members of the organization and both the ordinary and exceptional world cried because they knew who the person that was helping the old man was.

"He walks with steps that can't be heard, as if his feet never touch the ground."

"He was always with me, but he disappeared three days ago."

The older sister was crying, and tears were streaming from her eyes.

"Sir, do you know why the man has not come to you?"

The old man lifted his head towards the older sister.

"No, I don't know."

The older sister was choked up with crying but she endured and explained to the old man.

"That's because the man in your story died three days ago due to a curse. He was cursed by the world to the point that only his skin, stuck to his bones, remained and he lived three days in pain before he was buried."

The older sister cried, along with thousands of others, and even all the people who were watching the broadcast.

The old man, his face carved with deep lines from years gone by, felt pain tearing through his heart upon hearing the dreadful news.

His eyes, despite being unable to see the world around him, were filled with tears of grief and shock.

"Bā€¦butā€¦ why?" His lips trembled, trying to taste the bitterness of the words.

His scream drowned in silence, but the tears streaming down his cheeks spoke the silent language of the heart.

In that moment, the world around him became a void, his soul lost in the depths of despair, while he writhed in pain, feeling a part of him perished with the departure of his benefactor.

Time stood still, space disappeared, all that was there was the darkness that cast its shadows on his soul, stripped of hope.

He shook with darkness and sorrow, recalling every moment spent with the man who illuminated his path in life, guided him, and extended a hand when he stumbled.

"You promised meā€¦ you promised to stay with meā€¦" he screamed in pain, his voice breaking, tears pouring down.

"I am Viviana, the older sister of the man who fed you and gave you drink with his own hands. His name is Azraion, and he's buried in the cold grave behind you."

The old man, who lived in perpetual darkness due to his blindness, felt his soul contract when he heard the name "Azraion." Everyone's hearts began to ache with this breaking pain; Viviana's words weren't just words ā€“ they were knives slicing their way into his heart.

The old man's hands trembled in the air, floundering in the darkness that now deepened with the departure of his benefactor. Then, with a shaky movement, he bent his knees and buried his face in the soil in front of the grave. He tried to inhale the spirit of the man whose hands always pointed towards goodness, but all he found was the scent of death and loss.

"Please come back to me, Azraionā€¦ pleaseā€¦" His plea seeped into the earth as he tried to clutch at the soil between his fingers. The grains slowly slipped through, just like the days he had spent with his benefactor slipped through time.

The old man struck the soil repeatedly with his hands, and with each strike, echoes of his shattered heart resonated in a reality where he was now just a body without a soul. His tears fell unbridled, mingling with the dirt that caressed his pallid face.

"Whyā€¦ why did you leave me alone in this harsh world? How do you expect me to go on without you?"

His voice played an unbearable symphony of pain, a melody extending to touch every heart that heard it. Viviana sat beside him, placing her warm hand on his crumbling shoulder, trying to offer comfort she knew he would not find in this world any longer.

Only silence filled the space, a thick silence that mirrored the fog enveloping hearts when words can no longer express pain. The old man embraced the earth, as if trying to meld with it, to return to the soil from which Azraion emerged and to which he returned.

In that moment, the world was colorless, life was devoid of life, and time was merely stumbling pulses through days and nights. Souls wept, and hearts silently lamented.

"Oh heavens, I swear to you by this illuminated pit, to take my soul just as you took the soul of the dearest person to me, for I cannot live any longerā€¦"

The old man's words whispered, embracing the expansive heavens, declaring a pain submerged in his depths.

As he raised his trembling hands towards the heavens, tears cascaded from his eyes like unending rivers of sorrow.

After moments of pain-infused silence, his frail hands fell upon the grave before him, he closed his eyes feeling his soul gently rise towards the heavens, which began to express its pain with storms and rain, seemingly sharing in his suppressed sorrow, mysteriously accepting his painful pleas.

In that moment, as if time itself stopped, heavy raindrops fell to the earth, each carrying a portion of the pain the old man felt.

Suddenly, the heavens shone with a brilliant light, and the old man's soul peacefully detached from his body, ascending towards that light that seemed like a gateway to another world, a world free from the pain and sorrow that had etched into his heart for years.

His soul was strong enough to echo throughout the universe.

With his departure, a powerful wave of sadness was unleashed, extending to every corner of the world. It made the trees bow in mourning, the river stop flowing as if respecting the moment of farewell, and the birds fall silent. The sky was darkened by black clouds torn by lightning, reflecting the echo of pain and loss to every heart living on this earth.

People turned at the grave or those watching the broadcast everywhere; a general feeling of pain and sorrow engulfed everyone.

Alright, now back to KE.

KE intended to verify the Etheora refining technique that he had finally completed, but didn't know why tears began to cascade from his eyes.

This painful state took ten minutes. He didn't know what happened, but he was sure that he would find out when he became stronger.

"Sigh, in a year and a half, I finally managed to finish the Etheora refining technique, so let me name it the True Emperor Refining Technique."

"This name refers to my ambition and will. An emperor rules one land, but my goal is the endless dimensions."

"Grrrrrrrr"

While he was smiling and daydreaming, his stomach growled; he noticed that he was extremely hungry.

Suddenly a very beautiful woman entered.

Her skin was white, her hair red with black, and her eyes as dark as the night, full of feminine beauty and motherhood, her body full and attractive, her lips very tempting red.

"Little KE, are you hungry? Come on, Mama will feed you."

This was his mother Miyako Shinomori, she was passing by his room and wanted to enter to see what KE was doing.

As soon as she heard his stomach growl, she smiled at KE.

KE was happy because he was very hungry, so he began to urge her quickly.

"Mama, I'm hungry, I want food."

When Miyako heard her child, her heartbeats quickened because her child is very cute.

For Miyako, her son KE is her pride because when he was three months old he started talking, at five months walking, even running and jumping, and at one year old writing and reading, and at a year and a half wrote a philosophy book that shook all of Nippon.

"KE-chan, what do you want to eat today, tell me and I will arrange it?"

"Today I want sashimi." KE smiled at his mother Miyako and raised his hands to her.

"Okay, Mama will go to the kitchen, wait a little." Miyako picked up her little son KE and kissed him.

When Miyako left, KE sat in a cultivation position and started to run the True Emperor Refining Technique while thinking.

(I currently live in Kyoto, so Mozan, ancestor and ruler of all demons is also here, so I have to get stronger quickly.)

KE was anxious but also excited because he knew that Mozan would not do anything to bother him in Kyoto as he is cowardly.

"KE-chan the food is ready"

KE was ready to start cultivating Etheora for the first time but when he heard the voice of his mother Miyako he stopped.

"Grrrrrr"

KE's stomach was roaring with hunger, so he left everything and went to eat.

"I'm coming Mama."

KE went to the park and sat at a table.

His father is the current patriarch of the Shinomori clan, which almost entirely controls the economy of Nippon.

They have palaces and business branches all over Nippon and are now sitting in the largest and most beautiful palace in Kyoto.

All clans, traders, and organizations must fear them because their clan is ancient, over three thousand years old.

However, in KE's eyes, this is not enough; he wants to conquer the world and then the infinite dimensions and must possess many resources.

Because Mozan and all politicians, rulers, and kings in the world become an obstacle in front of him, in a year or two, he will start developing the clan's background.

"Come, KE-chan, sit next to mama," Miyako interrupts KE's thoughts and makes him sit beside her.

Once he sat next to his mother, a handsome man came.

This handsome man is his father, named Ryota Shinomori.

He is tall, with white skin, black hair, red eyes, and an aura of majesty that makes weak people faint immediately.

Ryota sat next to KE and started playing with his hair.

"Hahaha Little KE, you're hungry, aren't you? No need to wait for us in the future; I don't want you to feel hungry," Ryota spoke warmly, warming KE's heart.

"No, dad, I will always wait to have dinner with you," KE responded, bringing smiles to his parents' faces. "Okay, let's start eating. KE-Chan, remember to be polite before eating." "Itadakimasu."

While eating, Ryota and Miyako were talking about family business and future plans.

KE was listening to them, but suddenly started thinking about something and stopped their conversation.

"Mom, dad, I have something for you here." Miyako and Ryota stopped and looked at KE.

Both saw KE start talking in a strange and mysterious language.

They understood nothing, but it seems they got a strange concept in their minds, and once the process was over, they began to understand what those words meant.

Both took a breath to calm their nerves because the refining techniques they received for cultivation were different from the True Emperor's refining technique.

Miyako's refinement technique is the Ruler's Base Refinement Technique.

This technique only cultivates bases if the basic elements, time, space, cause and effect, karma, and other infinite laws are there, aiming to evolve the cultivator into a god.

Ryota's refining technique is the War God Refining Technique. It focuses on the battlefield, whether in wisdom, war, hand-to-hand combat, or all weapons, allowing you to store weapons inside the War God's body, while also strengthening the weapons as the host is strengthened.

It is simplified from the True Emperor's refining technique.

They began asking KE about the source of these books because they are terrifying to the point that they could plunge the world into complete chaos.

"Little KE, where did you get this?" KE heard them and looked at Miyako and Ryoma, who wanted to know where these techniques came from.

He didn't want to lie to them because he knows his parents' nature and trusts them.

"Mom, dad, these are Etheora refining techniques. I created them when I started looking at the laws of the universe.

I just wanted to create them for you so that you cultivate Etheora and become powerful, so you're not threatened or hurt and can protect yourselves,"KE explained.

He feels that this city, and even the world, is never safe and because of one of the laws of the universe that has become chaos, this is a sign that something terrible may have happened or is about to happen, so they need to cultivate Etheora and become strong.

Miyako and Ryota were shocked by KE's sentiment because this is the truth; this city and even the world are not safe.

Since they are not ordinary people, they know many secrets of the world, including demons and the Demon Slayer squad.

They were helping the leader of the "Demon Slayer Squad," Kagaya Ubuyashiki, with money, logistics, and even providing places for all the demon slayers to rest.Ā 

Even Miyako is the last descendant of Tsugikuni Yoriichi, the creator of Sun Breathing, and the only person who made Mozan hide for hundreds of years.Ā 

Unfortunately, she doesn't have his heritage because Tsugikuni Yoriichi cut it off from his lineage five hundred years ago to protect them.

So, they began explaining the world to KE, from the beginning of demons "Mozan" to the current era. They also gave a brief overview of the world.

They are sure that they don't need to worry about KE because he is very educated and knows the world more than they do.

Since he has read the Shinomori clan's library, which contains tens of thousands of books, he has an unnatural understanding of the world.

KE was utterly shocked because he knew many politicians and wealthy people were aiding the Demon Slayer squad.

But he didn't know his parents were among them, and what amazed him most was his mother. She was the last descendant of Tsugikuni Yoriichi, a person he knew well and whose talent was so immense it could slice the universe with a sword.

Unfortunately, the Demon Slayer squad of that era was also biased and unjust, as his ancestor couldn't kill Mozan, so they turned their anger on him, even wishing him to kill himself as an apology.

When KE learned his ancestor was bullied by the demon slayer squad, he began plotting revenge on their descendants, although they had been dead for centuries. KE isn't a good person; his family means more to him than the whole world.

He could sacrifice the entire world for them. Being a descendant of Tsugikuni Yoriichi, he has already taken up the mission of revenge on his behalf, especially against Mozan, planning to torture him physically and mentally, extract his soul, and burn it forever.

But now isn't the time for that, so he took a paper and pen, wrote on it, and gave it to his father.

"Dad, these herbs and plants speed up the cultivation of Etheora but in a painful way, and don't worry, I've hidden the writing so only a person cultivating Etheora like you can read it.

Just bring it to me, and I'll show you how to use it. Also, bring another copy, and I will try to develop a better method for the herbs to grow in one day."

Ryota read the paper and confirmed it was written in a secretive language.

"Okay, I'll get you a copy of each type, but before that, you need to explain Etheora and refining techniques to us, your mom and I don't know anything."

KE listened to his father and nodded, because he was right, he hadn't explained yet.

"Okay, Dad, you and Mom listen carefully. Etheora is energy that exists everywhere, specifically everywhere, even inside every human, animal, plants, trees, water, the world, even the sun, moon, and universe; everything has Etheora inside it."

Both Ryota and Miyako nodded to KE, understanding because they were very educated, having studied with the strongest teachers in the world and read many books on physics, chemistry, biology, and more.

"Refining techniques of Etheora are techniques that unlock this energy in a human's body and also make him absorb the Etheora present in the air, sun, moon, universe, and at the same time develop the human to a higher existence or being, until he reaches a point where he becomes a god."

Ryota understood well what KE was saying. "So, refining techniques are like this."

KE smiled at his parents and continued. "Refining techniques of Etheora differ from one to another, and the reason is the understanding of the person who made these refining techniques, but not every person can create an Etheora refining technique."

Miyako frowned because she never thought creating an Etheora refining technique would be so hard. KE noticed his mother frowning and knew what she was pondering.

"To say, an ordinary human's intelligence is one, and a genius who writes books and research on scientific topics is ten to twenty, so mine is ten thousand and the number is increasing daily."

Both Miyako and Ryota were shocked because they never thought KE's intelligence had reached this point. This, to them, was not human intelligence but a true god, and this god was their son.

Suddenly Ryota smiled and laughed because this was a blessing to the Shinomori clan to have such a god. He wished his father, KE's grandfather, was still alive, as he might jump and dance.

"This is just the beginning. Now you have to cultivate Etheora because the beginning is very difficult, and I will also cultivate Etheora."

Both Miyako and Ryota nodded and actually wanted to go into the cultivation position.

Two days later!!!

KE opened his eyes and began to move his body. "Crack"

The first thing he noticed was the power. He had become very strong, but he had not yet become a Migrating Mirage Rank, but he felt that within a week he would become a Migrating Mirage Rank Small Illusion World.

Every development took a lot of time, but he knew that his dream to become Dispersing Dreams Rank would become invincible in this world, or so he thought.

Because the technique of refining the True Emperor is terrifying from its name, the True Emperor is the most perfect existence and must be perfect in everything, whether in politics, evolution, power, understanding, chemistry, swordsmanship, spearsmanship, archery, martial arts, etc.

The simplest example is the first Emperor Qin Shi Huang in the TYPE-MOON universe.

His will became to protect the entire Earth with all living beings and obtained immortality, but he also cut off the future of technology, which is bad.

(Author: I don't know anything, only friends say this, but cutting off technology is like cutting off the future of all humanity, I think ā˜ŗļø)

"But other than perfect imperfection, more important is the infinite harem."

Ke's eyes were filled with seriousness and great determination as if he would do something to protect the heavens and worlds.

The harem for KE is a sacred existence because he knows in anime worlds there are many girls who were killed or other terrible things, and he also wants to have a huge family beside him in eternity.

And he gets little princesses, not stupid, useless sons.

But not now because after two consecutive days of cultivation, KE felt very hungry, so he got up and wanted to know if there was food.

"Mom, I'm done cultivating now, I'm hungry."

Miyako was earnestly trying to cultivate Etheora in the hall.

But as soon as she heard KE, she opened her eyes and went straight to him.

Her expressions were filled with worry because KE had been in his room for two consecutive days without water or food.

If it weren't for Ryota, who explained to her that this is the way to cultivate Etheora, she would have entered KE's room with her.

"KE, are you okay? I was worried about you!"

Ryota noticed a clear difference in KE and already understood what might have happened.

"KE, have you really succeeded so quickly?"

KE smiled confidently and not arrogantly, "Yes, I have become stronger now, and I felt that I am closer to transforming into Migrating Mirage Rank Small Illusion World right mom, I am very hungry because of cultivating Etheora yes I have not succeeded yet but my appetite has increased a lot"

Upon hearing him say that, Miyako got excited and went to prepare food for KE.

"Just sit and I will bring you some food."

While Miyako was preparing the food, KE began to think about his future.

He has many goals he wants to achieve, but his top priority is to become strong so that he can protect his parents and followers.

He knows the road ahead will be tough and full of challenges, but he is ready to realize his dream.

In the end, KE decided to develop a special force, whether to protect his family or to control the world.

Following is very important; he does not have time to care about it and must finish it himself instead, and it is the best solution.

9