Chapter 3: Fertile Land, Formation
79 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day in Asakusa, Edo.

At 8:00 AM.

In one of the Shinomori clan's mansions.

Shinobu woke up from her sleep.

However, the moment she woke up, she remembered the events of the previous night.

She was trembling with anger, unsure why she felt so furious.

Kanae woke up and saw Shinobu trembling with anger.

She immediately hugged Shinobu and started to calm her down.

"It's okay, Shinobu. There's no need to be angry anymore."

Hearing her sister Kanae's voice, Shinobu calmed down and looked at her sadly.

"Nee-san, I'm just a little angry. I feel weak even when I'm by your side fighting demons. I feel like I'm just a burden," Shinobu confided everything in her heart. She always felt this weakness, feeling like a burden to her sister.

"You are not a burden. Don't say that," Kanae's eyes saddened. She had forgotten she was like a light to her younger sister. "If you feel like a burden, then train more. Push yourself to break your limits."

Hearing Kanae's encouragement, Shinobu finally relaxed, but her focus shifted from her elder sister to KE. "Alright, I'll train today and break my limit."

Shinobu clenched her fists, raising her right hand high as she exclaimed.

Her shout and determination made Kanae smile. She felt what KE did last night was very good, as it raised Shinobu's goal.

"Right, Nee-san, why do we have to protect that mischievous guy? I can sense he's strange, and his power is close to yours. He doesn't even need help. Why don't we go back to killing demons like before?" Shinobu was full of questions. She too wanted to go back.

Kanae could only sweat a little because what Shinobu said was entirely true, but they had to stay.

So, she tried to explain to her sister. "Shinobu, do you know why Ubuyashiki-sama ordered us to go and protect KE-san?"

Shinobu didn't understand what Kanae meant but was curious. Why did Ubuyashiki-sama urgently order them to protect this mischievous guy?

"Well, his scent was really refreshing, and he's also very beautiful, out of this world. But he's still mischievous."

"Because the Shinomori family bears seventy-five percent of the expenses of the Demon Slayer Corps, from salaries and logistics intelligence to hotels, free houses for our comfort, the metals used by hidden blacksmith villages, food, medicine, and many other things."

"All this indicates not only that I must protect KE-san but also that all 'the Hashira' should join me in doing so." Shinobu's eyes showed shock. Her mind was filled with chaos. She and her elder sister had been fighting demons, obsessed with it to the point that they had forgotten about the outside world.

She wouldn't believe this nonsense unless she saw or heard it from Kanae herself. She wanted to speak, but her elder sister continued without giving her a chance.

"You must have noticed his strangeness yesterday. He's only two years old, but his body looks like it's six. His terrifying power can make high-level demons submit under pressure if not kill them." Shinobu nodded, having felt this terrifying pressure coming towards her.

These facts were too much. She wanted to stay with Kanae and protect him, even if only as a human shield. "And he's only two years old. If he joins the 'Demon Slayer Squad' and is trained by all the former 'Hashira,' he will become our greatest force."

She knew he was a descendant of Yoriichi Tsugikuni, the creator of Sun Breathing, who disappeared in history, but she didn't imagine he had such terrifying power while still young.

Hearing Kanae's words, Shinobu was shocked, but she quickly calmed down and became determined.

Any of this information could change the balance of power between the 'Demon Slayer Squad' and the demons. So, she had to protect him with Kanae.

They owed a lot to the 'Demon Slayer Squad,' and more importantly, she wanted to see KE again. She didn't want to go like this and cut off their relationship.

"Alright, Shinobu, now we need to go and have breakfast. I think they have already woken up, and I must stay by his side all the time." Due to their talk, Kanao woke up, which made Kanae stop talking. However, they didn't know she had been awake for a long time, listening.

In the dining room, Ryota and Miyako were sitting, talking about what KE would do regarding the land they bought.

"Ryota, I think KE will do something big," Ryota suddenly remembered the day KE gave them the Etheora refining techniques. "This child always surprises us with many of his inventions."

"Yes, you're right, but this is what a Shinomori clan heir must do." Ryota didn't care as much as Miyako about what KE was doing because he always found his way on his own. Since he saw his son's inventions that surpassed their current era, many had already surrendered.

"Geniuses are really annoying, hahaha." He was just making sure what KE was doing from time to time because that was his job as a father, at least. "Now I understand how my enemies' expressions were filled with despair and fear when they saw me."

Both Ryota and Miyako stopped when they saw Kanae, Shinobu, and Kanao.

"Good morning, Ryota-sama, Miyako-sama," Kanae and Shinobu greeted at the same time.

"Hmm, Ryota-sama, where is KE-san?" Kanae couldn't find him, so she asked Ryota about his whereabouts, as it was her job.

"Oh, Kanae, it seems you have already gotten used to being a guardian." Kanae blushed because she didn't know who was protecting whom. "Well, wait a moment. It seems like KE is getting dressed."

The place was filled with laughter, but everyone stopped talking when they heard the same beautiful and calm tune from yesterday.

"It seems your prince has arrived, Kanae-chan." Kanae blushed even more as her cheeks turned red, while Miyako smiled, enjoying teasing her and also the beautiful and calm tune, as it was from her son.

However, Shinobu was calm on the outside, but her mind was filled with chaos. She didn't even know what was happening to her; every time she thought about KE, her heart would beat faster.

She wasn't afraid anymore because she had to protect him with her sister Kanae, but she felt she had strange feelings she never had before.

As for Kanae, her heart raced just hearing KE's voice.

Kanao remained silent, and no one knew what she was thinking.

"Creak"

Kyomi opened the door, wearing a beautiful and loose maid's dress filled with art.

"Thank you, you've tired yourself out." KE entered after thanking Kyomi, looking at everyone watching him, and smiled.

This smile made the hearts of the three girls, along with Kyomi, race, with a blush appearing on their cheeks.

(The young master's smile is really addictive, it's very dangerous.)

"Well, have you finished eating breakfast and talking? Let's go straight to the land," KE began speaking, indicating they should go.

For him, they were already much delayed, and at the same time, he quickly made a plan. "We don't need all of it now because it will take time, but we'll take the first ten thousand square kilometers." This was KE's plan, to take the first ten thousand square kilometers to speed up the process of getting food filled with Etheora.

After finishing the explanation, he stared at the three Kocho sisters and reminded them, "After that, I'll show you something, but before that, Kanae, Shinobu, Kanao, remember not to share secrets outside." Initially, he didn't want to say that because he was sure they hadn't said anything.

But this was to make them trust him because excessive trust in them when they knew nothing about him would make them think he was foolish or a child.

Kanae and Shinobu looked at each other. "Yes." They said at the same time. They knew they had to work to gain the trust of their new master (KE), so their eyes became resolute.

After one of the maids came and whispered in her ear, "Young master, the cars are ready to depart," Kyomi came beside KE and quickly reminded him.

KE looked at the clock, "Hmm," nodded, and left.

After ten minutes!

"Is this the kind of car driven by the rich and officials?" Kanae and Shinobu were surprised by the car because it was the year 1886.

Cars were rare, only the wealthy and officials could afford them, and now they could ride in one.

"Nee-san, it seems this is our first time riding in a car," Kanae smiled, noting Shinobu was right.

"You can ride the car anytime you want, just say so." KE was next to them and could hear them, so he smiled and opened the car door for them to enter.

"Really? You're not joking?" Shinobu smiled but quickly removed her smile and looked deeply at KE, "Why are you doing this for us?"

"There's no reason in a man wanting to please the beauties." Kanae and Shinobu blushed and quickly entered, "Hehehe, Kanao, there's chocolate in the car, you can have it on the way."

Kanae nodded and got in, but before getting into the car, she whispered "Thank you" in a voice so soft even a fly couldn't hear it.

But KE heard her, his face filled with shock and happiness at the same time, "Anytime, Kanao-chan."

"Akihiro, let's go, it's time." The car moved quickly and disappeared in the blink of an eye.

(Well, the plan has begun).

In the vast land.

At 10:00 AM.

"Well, Father, this is the fertile land and lake that you bought for me, isn't it?" KE nodded, feeling it was very good. "It's really good indeed, well, the plan is ready."

"But before anything, I will seal your minds to prevent information leakage and prevent any creature from seeing your memories." Before they could understand what KE meant, he raised his hand, and mysterious runic words in the form of a chain appeared and entered everyone's minds, sealing their memories. "It can even prevent others' eyes from prying into your minds. I've given you an extra layer of protection."

"Firstly, what I did was to prevent the spread of secrets, for example, when you speak about them unintentionally, the seal will appear and shut your mouth or give you warnings." Ryota and Miyako nodded, frankly scared of demons that could steal memories.

"Is that so? If that's the case, it's okay because we understand," Kanae and even Shinobu quickly understood.

They knew there were demons capable of reading memories and even spying on them.

"Then, what is this power of yours? Can you explain it to me after you've put a seal in my memories? It seems like..."

KE smiled and continued after her silence, "That demons can do it? Theoretically, yes."

KE gathered several balls of Etheora and started changing their shapes in front of everyone. "But what you don't understand is why demons can exploit the power of their demonic arts."

He even made weapons from Etheora and began to brandish them in front of them. "In my opinion, it's life energy because this energy gives life to these arts." KE divided several rocks and trees as if they were clay.

The balls he created turned into flames, water, wind, thunder, and many other elements, even different concepts, but small and weak, like speeding up time, causing green grass to turn to ash. "But I am different. I create this energy, whether it's from the sun, electricity, motion, breathing, or the energy of heaven and earth, which I call planetary life energy."

"Or also with Etheora." Everyone was shocked because KE did something only a god could do. "Now do you understand?"

Upon hearing KE's explanation and seeing his actions simultaneously, everyone was shocked, not just Kanae, Shinobu, and Kanao, but also Ryota, Miyako, and Kyomi.

Ryota and Miyako had received Etheora refining techniques from their son KE, but he had not explained them in detail along with actions and even their power.

But now they understood that Etheora was not something simple at all, and nothing related to it was simple.

Kyimo, KE's personal maid, knew every secret of the Shinomori clan and knew that KE was a genius and talented enough that calling him forbidden was not an exaggeration, but this was the first time she heard this explanation from him.

She didn't understand these things because KE didn't have the time, nor did she ask, or else he would have explained everything to her.

As for Kanae, the special power of demons was one of the many secrets they couldn't unravel, and now KE, who was only two years old, provided her with an answer.

Both Kanae and Shinobu were indeed fascinated by this child.

They never knew what love meant or had fallen in love before.

But Miyako noticed their expressions and realized they had fallen in love with her child.

(Ara ara, it seems I am very much a genius)

KE looked at his father, who was looking at the watch, "Dad, please give me the map related to my plan."

"Okay, I always carry it with me. Take it," Ryota took out the map from his bag, which was large with several red circles on it.

KE's plan started with these circles because they were very important.

When KE focused on the circles and wrote down some of the following tasks, Ryota asked him, "Well, Dad, did you send this thing to the red circles?"

Hearing KE's question, Ryota replied with a confident smile, "Yes, I sent the servants with this thing, and they placed it on the centers of these red circles."

KE smiled excitedly, his eyes turning red, but no one ever saw it, "Good, it's time for the show." He had to stay tens of meters away from others to protect them. Suddenly, his halo was released.

"Whoosh"

"Boom"

His power was so intense that as soon as it appeared, it created a strong storm.

"I've caught you," Kanao would have flown away had Kanae and Shinobu not caught her.

The entire forest swayed right and left, as if an invisible hand was trying to uproot the trees from the ground.

!!

The earth shook, uprooted, and was destroyed as if a disaster of massive destruction had passed through here.

The color of the sky changed, lightning illuminated it, and the animals screamed and roared in fear.

KE raised his arms high, as if embracing the world.

"Boom"

"CelestialHarmony Formation"

[CelestialHarmony Formation is a unique embodiment of cosmic balance, blending the grandeur of the heavens and stars 'Celestial' with the beauty of harmony and peace 'Harmony'.

This formation is not just a symbol; it is a vital force that gathers the mysterious Etheora energy from everything around it, whether from the earth or the depths of the universe.

This formation is distinguished by its unique ability to nourish and develop everything within its range, from animals and plants to insects and trees, and even water and agricultural lands.

Every part of nature grows and flourishes under the influence of this magical energy.

The energy drawn by the formation never runs out; it comes from eternal sources like the sun, moon, and stars, this perpetual energy that never depletes or extinguishes unless its creator wills.]

A bright white beam appeared from the sky, covering ten thousand square meters.

The light turned into a huge dome covering everything within the ten thousand square meters.

The sky became clear inside the transparent dome, and the mist, which was the condensed Etheora, began to purify and merge with everything, enhancing its origin. It was a miraculous sight, seen by all.

Everyone was in shock, only KE was smiling madly.

"Now, isn't this better? Hehehe." KE was grinning like a madman because he felt that the food problem would soon end and he would start his second plan, "Dad, bring the animals and seeds along with the farmers and workers and let them start working now."

As KE focused on the way Etheora merged with everything inside {CelestialHarmony Formation} and made sure nothing was wrong, "The plan should reap benefits within this year."

KE was gathering Etheora strangely, but Ryota didn't care, "We don't have much time, whether to protect ourselves or for the power level of our agricultural world, everything must be settled."

KE's approach was like his father's, when he asked Ryota, he immediately ordered the others to bring everything, "Little KE, don't worry, I prepared everything since yesterday, they were on the border waiting for my orders, and now they will enter."

KE was astonished. He couldn't believe how much he was like his father, but he didn't care because he had important matters to deal with.

After he finished gathering the Etheora, "clap clap," everyone was amazed when they saw him clap twice, but suddenly they couldn't believe what they were seeing.

"Whoop," it was a map, but not just any map. It was a three-dimensional map showing everything within ten thousand square meters, a detail of a near-divine perspective. "KE, does this map show you everything within the formation range?"

"Gulp!" Ryota couldn't hide his excitement and shock as he eagerly awaited KE's explanation and immediately asked his question because if this map was used in wars or something similar, it would be like cheating.

"Hehehehehehe, this map is part of my formation modifications. With this map, you won't lose your way as it can determine your location, and if you get lost, it can show you the way to anywhere you press on the map." KE boasted, making Miyako laugh.

KE also pointed to the sky when everyone focused, "And do you see the dome of {CelestialHarmony Formation}? It acts as an outer and inner wall, preventing anyone from entering or leaving except those who have the formation mark."

When he turned the Etheora into a group of people trying to enter but standing still and not moving, "And anyone outside the dome will be trapped in an illusion, only seeing an endless forest and getting lost." This move terrified Shinobu a lot.

"Only the bearer of the mark, recognized by {CelestialHarmony Formation}, can enter and exit. And these are us, the workers, or the people we send," hearing KE's explanation, everyone nodded in understanding.

"Okay, let's set up the tents because we're going to stay for two weeks."

4