Chapter 11 Return of consciousness
29 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When KE and Ryota looked at each other, they moved at the same time.

Ryota immediately grabbed Miyako and hugged her from behind, holding her hands.

KE arrived in front of them so quickly that as soon as he arrived in front of them, a storm of speed appeared.

Without wasting time, he touched Miyako's forehead with his thumb, her heart, and her chest, causing some golden seals to appear, trapping her raging energy.

This whole scene happened in front of Tamayo, Kanae, and Shinobu and it was only a few seconds.

They were shocked by this scene that happened so quickly, even without words, which shows the depth of KE and Ryota's shared and similar thoughts as father and son.

When the seals were over and the signs of agitation disappeared from Miyako, she returned to normal and began to look left and right, confused, not knowing what happened or how she got here.

She noticed that Ryota was holding her down and KE was sealing her, and she did not understand what was happening and why they were in this situation.

"Mom, welcome back."

"Miyako, welcome back."

When she regained consciousness, both KE and Ryota noticed that her eyes were not agitated and returned to their normal calm as they were, and they welcomed her back at the same time.

Seeing them welcoming her back, Miyako did not understand what happened, but she smiled and felt peace while she was between her husband and her son.

"I am back…."

It was her words that made both KE and Ryota relax and loosen her seal to the point that she could finally move.

"Mom, I know this question may seem silly, but can you tell me what happened after I went outside for a walk and finished some work?"

Upon hearing her son's strange question, Miyako did not understand the reason for it, but she answered him calmly.

"Well, as I remember, as soon as you went outside, I started checking the palace if there were any errors so that I could help with them or explain the answers to the questions of the workers, servants, and maids in the cultivation books."

"Then I felt hungry, so I went to the kitchen to cook something to eat, but I was kicked out by Karatachi and the chefs because they said I was diminishing their work, and they immediately started a cooking competition, and I was the taster who tasted the food and gave points."

Hearing her explanation, KE and Ryota were amazed and regretted that they were not there to taste the food. As for Kanae and Shinobu, they were smiling because they know that days like this are real, and they experienced them. Tamayo did not understand much, but she feels that if she had a day like this, she would be very happy, but unfortunately... She can't because she is a demon and must wait for KE to try to erase the side effects of eating humans and instead eat human food.

"It is true that Karatachi won the competition. It was Ramen and it was so delicious that I felt all my cells dancing with joy."

"Then I told Sebastian that I would go to my room to meditate on cultivation and try to increase my realm because I am weak."

"And as soon as I was cultivating I don't know what happened next and here I am in this state sealed by you."

Hearing her say this, KE was relieved because according to what he understood from her, his theory had been proven.

"Mom, this was the previous state you were in. It's called the deep state, and this state makes all the negativity come out and occupy your body. That's why you didn't know what happened to you and why my father and I sealed you."

"This state only comes out when you were intending to break through, I think. You are already in the first rank lower realm and you have finally reached the first step in the world of cultivation."

"If you want to confirm my theory, raise your hand and think about making a fireball."

Everyone present understood, except Tamayo, because she was new here, what KE said, so Miyako opened the door of her imagination and stood firm in her place. She raised her hand in front of her slowly, as if she was holding something precious in her hands. She closed her eyes deeply, immersing herself in intense concentration.

The air around her began to grow hot, and faint shadows of fire began to appear and dance around her fingers. Moments later, as if time had stopped, a glowing fireball the size of a basketball appeared between her hands, sparkling and swaying with its dancing flames.

This was so surprising that everyone except KE was surprised, but Tamayo felt her skin burning because she is a demon and has a weakness to fire.

"KE I can't stand the fire….ahhm"

Tamayo was in pain from the fire which made KE directly wave his hand and squeeze the pebble-sized fireball around his fingers.

"Sorry Tamayo, I didn't really notice that."

Upon hearing KE's apology, Tamayo didn't care much because he just wanted to test Miyako's strength, so she wasn't upset but had a strong curiosity as to how Miyako did it.

"Don't worry now. Tell me how your mother did that when she was human. I want to know. I can feel that this is not technology at all, but rather like…"

"Like demon arts, right?"

KE answered her just as he answered Kanae's question, making him feel déjà vu again.

"I know what you want to ask in a moment. We have a long talk all night long, so don't rush and lose the fun of studying."

KE smiled at her, which calmed her curiosity and made her think about what would happen in the long night. With a red face.

"Ara ara Kanae, Shinobu, the position of lady of the palace has become more difficult, I told you, so hurry to get the blood."

Watching KE and Tamayo fawning and Kanae and Shinobu looking on angrily, Miyako suppresses more fire so they can rush to bring her grandchildren.

"Mom, what the hell are you thinking? Why are you throwing more fire? Did I not tell you that I never belittle the status of any of my wives? By the way, I did not introduce to you that she is Tamayo, a demon, but she has never harmed humans, and even she helps them in the first place because she is a doctor and a researcher as well."

"She has saved tens of thousands of patients and helped them live, and she is also the only demon who rebelled against Mozan, the Queen of Demons."

"She is also my new follower and my research assistant, and the rest is up to you to think about."

KE's identification of her was full of mysteries but it made both Kanae and Shinobu calm down their desire to kill her because she is a demon and they also trust KE a lot.

They never thought that KE would do things against them so they didn't care about Tamayo much and they also knew that it was impossible for KE to lower the status of any of his women because he said it on the day he broke through to the second rank that he never lowered any of his wives, not a concubine or anything else.

This demonstrates KE's respect for women and increases their status in this era, which still has a strong slavery to women as tools of trade and to humanity all over the world.

"Welcome to our family Tamayo. I am Miyako and this is my husband Ryota and these two little girls are Kanae and Shinobu and we have two family members but one is sleeping and the other is cultivating in her room."

The presentation was very good and Miyako was very affectionate, which made Tamayo reduce her stress and become very close to the family as a member without her knowing it.

This move made KE admire his mother and give her ten points out of ten.

Miyako noticed that KE was looking at her admiringly and winked at him to say something.

"Ahm ahm, Tamayo I know you're tired from the sudden move and today's events so let's go to your room and talk about your arrangements, shall we?"

Upon noticing KE's urgency and tension, Tamayo smiled at the thought of how cute his tense face looked.

"Yes, I want to arrange a lot of items that might be destroyed when I move, so I have to go and organize my room as well. KE do you want to help me?"

Tamayo winked at him, making KE look at her carefully wondering if his mother occupied her body, but he shook his head to adjust his thoughts and thought it was just her trying to imitate his mother.

"Yes, of course. Now let's go and arrange it."

Without permission, KE took Tamayo's hand and quickly left because he sensed danger.

Shinobu was the danger and Kanae just smiled even though she didn't care how many KE women there were but she also felt a little sour so she wanted to take Shinobu to Miyako to ask her what she should do.

"Miyako-sama, can you help me answer some questions?"

Upon hearing Kanae's question, Miyako smiled because she knew what she wanted to ask.

"Yes, of course, but you and Shinobu will come with me, and I will bring Tamayo to my room to solve all your problems, and I don't want you to talk. Only I will talk. Do you understand?"

Miyako's feminine aura was so overwhelming that Kanae and Shinobu swallowed and nodded in agreement.

Back to KE was dragging Tamayo to her new room.

"Tamayo, don't care about Kanae and Shinobu's actions because they were hurt by demons and their parents were killed, so they have a little negative feelings against you. I hope you don't care because they are very kind. Once they get to know you, they will lower their guard."

Upon hearing his explanation, Tamayo calmed down and felt pity for them because this was because of her race and Mozan's actions.

(Mozan, is this what you really want to do? Is there any benefit to your actions?...)

"Don't worry, it's my nature not to care what they will think, but I also pity them because my situation does not allow me to get close to them like a devil. Just let time show and they lower their guard against me."

"But more importantly, you have to fully explain your power to me. How can humans become so powerful? I want to know."

Tamayo's love for knowledge was so great that the luggage she brought was mostly old books, whether written by her through her research or written by many geniuses and researchers who left a legacy, most of which were knowledge with philosophical statements.

"Hahahahha, I think there is finally someone similar to me who loves studying and research."

"So what do you want to know? Just tell me. I can answer all your questions completely, so please ask as much as you want after we finish arranging your room, of course."

1