Chapter 103
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 103

While the young girl Haneulbi's eyes were bright and her shy yet endearing face looked towards Aetherius's back, her heart throbbed with love.

"That was... amazing," Haneulbi touched her right cheek, wishing only to see him more rather than being a side character. She wanted to be by this handsome Onii-chan's side, unaware that her family's café and she were covered by a protective membrane set by KE.

The energy of belief began to purify this place, and the legend of Cosmocrator Aetherius spread like wildfire throughout Joseon, starting from Seoul.

"So, my brother-in-law, after all this chaos, where do we go? Do we flee this place and play in another Realm?" Regis was a bit pessimistic because he didn't fight. He felt a bit bored.

Firstly, Joseon wasn't as beautiful as the Empire ruled by KE. In terms of development, prosperity, reputation, and hope, Joseon was crushed in every aspect.

Secondly, the power here was only humans who had reached the peak of ordinary human physical strength, unlike KE's Empire that started realms like {Migrating Mirage Rank Small Illusion World} and {Migrating Mirage Rank Moving Illusions World}, which were growing every moment like buds after rain.

Most importantly, his in-laws and relatives were all intriguing. They were knowledgeable and cultured, and every word from them sparked numerous ideas in him, leading to his breakthrough to the {Fading Time Rank Brief Moments World} realm.

And the battles, which significantly boosted his combat experience, not to forget the alchemy pills and herbal baths.

Everyone knew Regis was already bored of Joseon, but they found no issue with that because they were bored themselves.

But KE, how could he give up after finally coming out to see the world? He looked at Regis and the rest, saying seriously, "Do you think my wandering around the world is just for fun???" Everyone fell silent upon hearing his question and did not speak.

Of course, they weren't fools. How could a being like KE, who wanted to wander the world, do it just for enjoyment?

The boy with red hair understood when no one answered and continued, "The reason I'm wandering is to see the world and its people, and also because of a person." When KE mentioned it was because of someone, he said it emphatically.

When he wanted to see the faction of Nobles and see who their highest leader was, he found only a hidden pit by the laws of cause and effect.

He was now convinced there was something in this world he couldn't see, which piqued his interest in such an intriguing thing.

The boy with red hair shook his head and sighed, "I must indeed break through to the {Dispersing Dreams Rank Gentle Dreams World} realm to see what causes this unseen pit."

KE's eyes were very serious because he felt danger, not because of the person but because of the thing he had.

He didn't feel threatened by this mysterious person, but the thing he had was very annoying. The threads of fate and cause and effect were hidden by time.

He wasn't sure why there was such a thing and how it could exist without anyone knowing about it, and most importantly, KE's sixth sense told him that the cause of problems in this world, whether it was ancient magical beasts, werewolves, the Nobles, empires, and human kingdoms, was all because of this thing.

KE touched his eyes with his right hand, thinking, "But I didn't think this world would be much different from my previous world. If it weren't for my eyes that see the past, present, and future, I would have truly fallen into a pit I dug myself."

When he thought about the weakness of emperors and kings who had difficulty bearing children and only bore daughters because of this thing, he just wanted to know why it did this and the reason, but then he remembered the princesses, "I must say, these princesses are no less beautiful than my wives."

He had to admit that the beauty of these princesses equaled that of his wives, except for Gaya and Alaya, whose beauty was divine and not human.

Also, it was good that he knew one of the reasons Frankenstein stayed in Joseon and built a university was to attract the princesses and protect them because he knew someone was targeting these girls. He finally looked at Raizel, smiling at him, "Let's go to Frankenstein; I have a lot to talk about."

Raizel smiled and finally felt he would meet his old servant and friend, "Hm, let's go to him now."

Then they headed to the university, unaware that everyone in Seoul had gone crazy because of KE's actions in killing Kang Hyun-woo, the son of the opposing Noble faction leader Kang Min-Seok.

Shatter!!!

Kang Min-seok threw his wine glass on the floor, and the broken glass scattered while his eyes filled with angry red tears.

"Who killed my young son?" Kang Min-seok shouted loudly at the guards who trembled and dared not look at him.

"My lo- lord, I only know that it was a person with long red hair, very beautiful like a god, about two meters tall, and wearing a breathtaking black robe." The man dared not fail to answer and mentioned the information he obtained after threatening some people there.

Kang Min-seok, enraged, broke another glass on the man's head, "Go, get out of my sight, go and find this bastard who killed my only son." The man dared not stay and took his men, fleeing the place quickly.

Kang Min-seok's palace was filled with angry shouting, but on the king's side of the palace, the place was filled with laughter.

"Hahahahhaha, I didn't think this dog Kang Min-woo, son of the bigger dog Kang Min-seok, would finally kick the bucket," King Joseon Lee Seong-gye laughed loudly while his entourage had headaches, but their smiles betrayed their actions.

"Dear, calm down; you should at least be composed in front of your daughters," Queen Joseon Yuan Mei-hua tried to hold back her smile in front of her daughters, but she couldn't anymore.

The beautiful sisters Lee Min-ji and Lee Yu-na looked at their parents, shaking their heads. If KE were here, he would loudly say, "Isn't this Seo Yuna from Raizel's world, and why are there two!!!"

Lee Min-ji and Lee Yu-na were twins of King Lee Seong-gye and Queen Yuan Mei-hua.

Lee Seong-gye became king at 16 and married the sister of the Chinese Emperor Yuan Long, Yuan Mei-hua, at 15.

After years due to the curse of that mysterious thing, at ages 19 and 18, respectively, Lee Seong-gye and Yuan Mei-hua finally gave birth to Lee Min-ji and Lee Yuan-na.

Now, at 16, the girls were of marriageable age, but due to the curse of that mysterious thing, all emperors and kings bore only daughters, and they had difficulty with fertility.

It was good they had twins; two was better than one, and that was considered very lucky.

But even if there were princes, it was impossible for them to marry their daughters to them for some reasons you will learn about in the future. 🤓

"Uncle Seong-gye, have you found out who this person is?" Princess Yuan Ling Wei, the daughter of Queen Yuan Mei-hua's brother, Emperor of China Yuan Long, asked.

After witnessing KE's beauty and strength, especially after learning he was an emperor, they couldn't contain themselves; they wanted to be his wives.

After learning no one deserved to marry them.

Now, why didn't they go to Raizel and the rest? Why only KE? Because they are princesses of empires and kingdoms; no one is above them except their parents. How could they lower their pride and marry mere servants and guards?

And importantly, because of their parents too. All because of them, no one was worthy to be their husband…

Seong-gye looked at the young girl in front of him and said with a serious face, "Ling Wei, no need to send anyone. I already know who he is, and also, I must say, his parents finally have a heir." When he remembered KE's parents Ryota and Miyako, his and Mei-hua's eyes were filled with nostalgia.

Yu-na and Min-ji looked at their parents in shock because this was the first time they saw such a nostalgic look from Seong-gye and Mei-hua. Just what had they gone through to show such expressions?

Mei-hua looked at her daughters, giving them a special look, "Well, me and his mother were best friends. Not just me, but your mothers Nefertitia, Ashtart, Mei Long, Ilana, Zarin, Julia, and Anahita. Those times were my favorite among all the times in my life."

The girls' eyes widened; they didn't think they were acquaintances while Mei-hua was filled with curiosity because she was amazed at how this child had become a boy of 15 or 16. "I remember Miyako was pregnant three years ago and gave birth to only one child, and he is…as I recall, his name is Kagayaku Eien No Kami."

Hum!

0