Chapter 111
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 111

"Why is this little girl holding my daughter in her hands?!" The Ancient Dragon's eyes were dull, but he was surprised to see his little and only daughter with Kanao. He thought she had gone out centuries ago for training, but why had she become a doll for a human child?

"Father, hello, it's been a whi- this was...cough, because I have become stronger," she said nervously. What should she say? Should she say she's a guardian for a human child? She is the princess of the ancient magical beasts, the daughter of the Dragon King.

But she didn't lie; she had become much stronger, especially when KE found out she was the daughter of the ancient magical beasts' king. He started training her and gave her the Ancient Dragon Refining Technique, but until now, he didn't know she could speak, thinking she didn't know how to speak human language, so he took her every day for an hour to teach her the language.

Her way of communicating with KE was drawing pictures on the ground with meanings only Ignes, who looked at her and winked her eyes, knew she could speak.

The reason she hadn't spoken to KE until now was because she felt embarrassed for a very special reason. She tried to say something but was afraid he would reject her, so she thought if she became stronger, then at least it would make him...

"So that's how it is, then I'll come to see you after the live Broadcast room ends," she thought. What should she do if her father wants to come? She just has to nod her head and try to tell KE about this matter since she had never spoken to them.

As for Kanae and Shinobu, they were staring at Mozan, who was pulled after the Supreme Empire's history book appeared in front of her.

"So, you're Mozan, aren't you?" Even after Shinobu knew that Mozan was a poor girl and her parents' death was not her fault, she couldn't forget that the root cause of her parents' death was because of Mozan.

Mozan looked at Shinobu, then at Kanae, and narrowed her enchanting eyes. "Yes, that's me. What does the little girl want from this queen?" She crossed her arms, her full and beautiful chest bringing a painful reality to Shinobu.

Shinobu almost spat blood if not for her strong self-control. She didn't think the Demon Queen Mozan's chest was bigger than hers. "Yo- you fat cow!" Shinobu could only spit out these words, making Mozan angry.

"Hmph, little girl, it seems your parents didn't teach you well," said Mozan. When Mozan said this, Shinobu lowered her head and whispered, "because you were the one who killed them."

Mozan's eyes widened, and she noticed the sisters' sad eyes. She clenched her fists, and her sharp claws pierced through her hands. She really didn't know that they were affected by that incident. "I'm really sorry. If I could really go back, I would stop that incident. Even my apology isn't enough to heal your wounds. I owe you a full apology."

Mozan bowed and apologized to them, causing a shock to everyone since the Demon Queen Mozan was very famous in the supernatural world. For this reason, shock filled their faces.

Even Raskreia understood that because of that incident, especially with Mozan's justice heart, it was impossible for her not to be hurt by harming innocent people.

"Hooo, the Demon Queen Mozan bowed to a group of humans, this is interesting," muttered the Ancient Dragon, surprised but not caring much because Kanae and Shinobu were very strong, even feeling a slight threat from them, and returned to watching the screen.

While Kanae shook her head and patted Shinobu, "It's okay, we've already forgiven you since our husband could revive our parents."

"Husband???? Reviving the dead!!!!" All the powerhouses narrowed their eyes, Raskreia and Gilbert looked at Seira and Emilia for confirmation.

Their eyes widened when the girls nodded, and the Ancient Dragon looked at Kanae and exclaimed, "Really!! Does your husband really have the ability to revive the dead!!!"

He wanted to revive his wife, who he lost since the First Great War. She was one of the reasons he didn't enter the Second Great War. He wanted to die, but since he had only one daughter, he continued to live.

He waited for a certain moment to transfer all his power and his ancient lineage to his daughter so she could rule the ancient magical beasts' race.

But now he heard from Kanae that her husband could revive the dead.

"Ara, it seems someone wants to revive their relatives," Miyako's eyes narrowed towards the Ancient Dragon, wanting to see why such an ancient being had these feelings. She could sense the surge of Etheora, indicating his current emotions were filled with chaos.

The Ancient Dragon ignored Miyako's taunts and begged Kanae, "Please, human child, introduce me to your husband. I want to revive my wife, please!!!"

Kanae's heart trembled, and she noticed the sadness coming from the Ancient Dragon. "There's no need to bow your head, Oji-san. There's no need to cover this information, but my husband, Kagayaku Eien No Kami, is the same person you see now on the screen."

"He is again!!!!!!" Everyone's hearts clenched, including the Ancient Dragon's, and they stared deeply at the screen. No one knew what they were thinking, but one thing was clear: many people wanted to go to the Empire.

Hum!

KE looked at them and exclaimed, "What are you waiting for? Let's go quickly; the girls are waiting for my arrival." He entered the spatial gate and went to the Noble Faction's headquarters, Kang Min-seok's Big Dog Palace.

The Imperial History Book at the god level began recording the events and distinguishing them.

Even conversation sounds, video images, and the operation's name {The First Operation to Destroy the Noble Faction} were there.

All the people in the Empire reading the Imperial History Book saw new pages already starting to appear.

"This is a lie!!!! My husband really occupied a kingdom, and at this speed," Alaya held the Imperial History Book and looked at its contents.

"Ding!!! The occupation of Joseon Kingdom by the Emperor!!!"

"Ding!!! The start of the first mission to destroy the Noble Faction, the World Destroyer!!!"

And most importantly, "Ding!!! The falling of princesses of empires and kingdoms in love with the Emperor under the beautiful moonlight, holding his great sword, protecting a little girl who was bullied by a human dog, a wicked born son of the Big Dog, the leader of the Noble Faction, and killing them!!!!"

"Ding!!! The Emperor is now heading to the leader of the Noble Faction and killing him to protect the people in his realm!!!!"

All these crazy actions...no, they are not crazy!!!

As much as Alaya wanted to call them crazy, after everything her husband had done, she no longer called him crazy because he always won and never lost.

"Ara,ara Mei-hua and Seong-gye, really those old friends of ours, and here I am looking for them and didn't find them," Miyako nodded beside Ryota, surprised on their faces. They never thought their son would meet their old friends.

"Miyako, don't you think...the reason KE occupied Joseon was because of Seong-gye and Mei-hua?" Miyako wanted to refute that but suddenly remembered that all their old friends were like them, salted fish.

Suddenly, both of them laughed, along with their old friends, their son's wives, and the princesses, while Yu-na and Min-ji already puffed their cheeks in anger, not thinking their parents' bad habit would appear in front of the whole world.

"Amazing!!!!! Mama, Papa, look, this is Aetherius-nii, he saved me," shouted Hanuelbi loudly, holding her parents' hands.

Everyone saw her comment, attracting everyone's attention, especially the princesses. "Isn't this the little girl saved by Aetherius-sama?" The princesses called him Aetherius because he mentioned this name to them at that time. His name penetrated the hearts of many ordinary people.

Especially the weak and poor who, after getting his name, prostrated on the ground towards him, considering him a real god and calling upon his greatest name.

What does Mana do but pull the little girl Hanuelbi with her parents to Miyako and Ryota's side.

She noticed that Miyako and Ryota's table was no longer enough, so she divided it into two sections: men and women, added more chairs, food, and wine created by KE and collected in his special beverage vault.

Gilbert and Ryota talked to each other, making Emilia smile and relax. She was a little scared in case something happened. "Good, in this case, I can relax," she started eating, for her, eating delicious food was more important than Etheora refinement.

The gate opened in front of a giant palace surrounded by various beautiful trees, surrounded by thousands of soldiers, and KE, Raizel, Regis, Tao, Takeo, Raven, M-21, Seong-gye, and Mei-hua came out of it.

"Oi, who are you? This is a private kingdom; entry is prohibited," KE heard their warning but didn't care and continued walking.

"Yo- khgggg," Regis advanced and cut the man's neck without staining himself with the enemy's blood.

"W- we are being attacked, I repeat, Wkhggg," the other guard couldn't finish, and Takeo cut his neck.

Tao advanced with two blades like Takeo and Regis, taking the right side. "Regis, Takeo, I have command by order of His Majesty; we'll take the right side, and the left side will be led by Seong-gue sama and Mei-hua sama."

The two nodded at the same time and shouted, "Understood."

0