Chapter 114
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 114

Their parents, wives, and relatives rolled their eyes.

“Do you think we don’t know it was you who put us in this live broadcast room?!?!”

[This shameless husband… his skin is thicker than the city wall.] Alaya smacked her forehead while Gaya puffed her cheeks.

Their husband truly loves to pretend he’s forced, especially in romance.

For instance, [Unfortunately, he didn’t come to us on time. At that time, we’ll announce our engagement to him.] Sira was a bit disappointed, wishing he could come now to hug him since they were now engaged.

Ling Wei and Aurelia were a little excited to watch more fighting. [Well, it’s okay. We’ll stay awake all night waiting for his arrival after his great victory.]

The girls nodded and made a pact to stay awake all night waiting for his arrival.

[….] Look!!!!

Even though they’re married to him, they still felt like they had indulged in luxurious dog food.

But those who were truly affected by this high-quality dog food were Ignes, Raskreia, Shinobu, Kyumi, and Tamayo, who sneaked a little peek in the live broadcast room after finishing a conversation with someone important.

All of them were still waiting for his return, only Raskreia didn’t know that her fate had already intertwined with KE’s without her knowledge, but she didn’t care about that now. Her mind only wanted to return.

[Mana, please get us out of this live broadcast room now. We must return to Lukedonia to stop this attack.]

Mana nodded seriously because this matter was very annoying. [I didn’t trap you here. If you want to return, just think about returning, and you’ll go back to where you were. Anyone can return.]

All the Nobles vanished with Raskreia, only Seira remained because she couldn’t go due to the geographical distance from Lukedonia.

As all the Nobles disappeared, everyone continued watching the screen, unaware that the werewolves led by Maduke smirked with sarcasm and cunning. [We will also return. We have other matters to attend to.]

Mana nodded and looked at them deeply but smiled inwardly, indicating she had finally completed her task.

Meanwhile, the screen changed from KE to Raskreia. Since she has the empire’s supreme book, Mana could see their actions from a god’s perspective.

Of course, Raskreia didn’t mind at all but took this as an opportunity since enemies from outside the universe would attack Lukedonia. Hence, all factions needed information about the enemies.

The ancient dragon hesitated but eventually sighed. [I’m sure my wife would scold me if I didn’t help a little.] He didn’t want to help at first, but remembering his deceased wife made him determined to assist.

The ancient dragon raised his head high, making everyone stare. His size was 2 kilometers; he was simply a moving giant mountain. [Phoenix, listen to the orders. Lead the entire air force and assist our friends in Lukedonia.]

The ancient dragon’s voice was loud and resounding, with a touch of royalty. The phoenix, initially two meters tall, suddenly…

Melody! (Sound of the phoenix)

A beautiful tweet like music sounded. The phoenix, which was two meters tall, suddenly became one kilometer tall.

Its flames were extremely high, about 2000 degrees Celsius, so hot that it covered Mana in sweat while she sighed a little. [If not for the strength and durability of this live broadcast room’s space, the entire area would have been destroyed.]

[As you command, my lord,] the phoenix bowed slightly and turned to Gaya and Alaya, bowing to them. [I shall leave now, Gaya-sama, Alaya-sama.] He bid farewell to the two goddesses because of his fear and awe of them and also out of respect for them as beings stronger than him and the ancient dragon.

The goddesses waved their hands without any slightest care. The phoenix didn’t feel insulted; getting a wave from two real goddesses would make him boast for his eternal life.

Main Headquarters of the Union

“Ignes, quickly activate the spatial gate and transport us to Lukedonia,” Roctis looked at Ignes nervously. They never thought someone from outside their universe intended to do something against their home.

“Yes, father, wait a moment… I’ve done it. Now, enter,” Ignes finally activated the gate and entered.

Hum!

Roctis turned to his servants. “You are too weak. Stay here and wait for our triumphant return.” His servants nodded with some hesitation and followed him and his daughter.

Lukedonia

“Claudia, Rozaria, you two move quickly and activate the barrier along with Ludis. Edian, you go and protect them," Edian Drosia, who should have been controlled by Lagus Tadio and brainwashed, didn't undergo any of that because Lagus Tradio himself didn't betray Lukedonia. He just fled with Roctis and the others.

"Rajak, you and Rael track the enemies' trails only. If they appear, do not engage. Retreat quickly and return," Rajak, the leader of the Kartia clan, and his younger brother Rael, who was dissatisfied with his older brother being the clan leader, nodded.

Ragar, one of the individuals who shared the spirit weapons with Eldrin the Previous Lord, split his clan's spirit weapon, Kartas, into two and gave them to his sons, Rajak and Rael, before declaring Rajak as the next clan leader.

All because his old friend Frankenstein jokingly said that Rajak was more suitable to be the clan leader because of his calmness, respect, and balance, similar to himself.

Because of this, Rael hated himself more and more because he felt he deserved to be the clan leader, which was one reason why he followed Ignes in the past. But since she betrayed Lukedonia, even though she didn't do anything yet to make her a betrayer, Raskrei didn't do anything against her because they were childhood friends.

We've digressed a bit. Anyway, Rael, who followed Ignes and wanted to marry her to become the leader of the Kravei clan, withdrew his intention when she betrayed Lukedonia. Even though they just fled for their lives, he changed his direction when he saw Seira, the daughter of Rousare K. Landegre, and Liliana J. Loyard, a lonely girl with an old grandfather and a younger brother.

She was simply perfect to become a clan leader, as according to ancient traditions, one must celebrate their coming of age and then inherit the clan leader's position.

But since she is the daughter of two clans, her father Sourse being the leader of the Landegre clan and her mother Liliana the leader of the Loyard clan, she had to choose one of the two to obtain the clan leader's position.

Of course, Seira was not foolish. She was trained by her grandfather, Gejutel, and knew that Rael wanted to marry her to get a chance to be a clan leader, which made her despise him.

She, Seira, had the greatest man in all the heavens and worlds as her husband. How could she care for this defeated dog who licks everywhere just to get the position of a clan leader?

"Kei... just stay in your place. As soon as the enemies invade, attack," KEi nodded silently. He doesn't like talking much. One of the virtues of the Ru clan is that there's no need for words, only actions.

Hum!

A spatial gate appeared, and out came Ignes Kravei, Roctis Kravei, Kairon Gradeus, Zarga Siriana, Urokai Agvain, and Lagus Tradio.

Raskreia narrowed her eyes and frowned her beautiful and enchanting face. "Why have you come here? Do you want to mock us?"

"Pffff, Raskreia, you have such a wild imagination. I only came here to protect my home," of course, Ignes wasn't comfortable unless she was mocking Raskreia.

Roctis rubbed his forehead. Now he regretted bringing Ignes with him. He wanted to leave her behind, but he was defeated by her pitiful eyes. "Stop it, Ignes. Now is not the time for your girlfriends' talk."

"We are not girlfriends!!!" The two girls turned their faces away from each other at the same time.

"Okay, okay, calm down a bit," Kairon tried to calm the two girls down, one being the daughter of his old friend and the other the daughter of his old friend, the previous Lord. "Raskreia-sama, you are now The Lord of the Nobles, so you need to lead us."

Raskreia suddenly stopped and stared at Kairon in surprise. This person was like a real legend before her. He had done something crazy like taking his clan and fleeing with Roctis and the rest, all based on a single lie he told her father, Eldrin.

If she hadn't forgotten, Roctis, Kairon, Zarga, Urokai, and Lagus were servants and guards of Raizel, simply the pride of Lukedonia until that fateful day.

When Muzaka went mad and started killing everything in front of him, it eventually became necessary for Raizel to fight against his friend.

In the end, Muzaka fell into an eternal sleep, and Raizel fell into a coma for 693 years .

During this time, the previous Lord Eldrin wanted to enter eternal sleep along with all the clan leaders and pass on the spiritual weapons to their heirs.

Of course, he staged a play, and Ragar and the other leaders, whose names she didn’t know, joined Eldrin in what was known as the succession ritual.

Eldrin knew the future was filled with chaos, but for some reason, at that time, he saw a small part of the distant future which made him change all the plans he had made for Raskreia after seeing that she was in safe hands.

That’s why they rebelled when the legend Karion lied a small lie to Eldrin, allowing Roctis and the others to get a short but sufficient time to escape.

At that time, Lukedonia became a laughingstock among all supernatural beings. Of course, everyone respected Karion. This man simply became a Super Star and had many fans from all supernatural races.

He lied about surviving an encounter with a being from the kingdom of {Fading Time Rank Forgotten Ages World}, on the same power level as KE, Raizel, Muzaka, and the ancient dragon.

Becoming a true legend just by surviving an encounter with a being from the realm of {Fading Time Rank Forgotten Ages World} after lying about it was not simple at all.

The power of the realm of {Fading Time Rank Forgotten Ages World} is simply a superpower on a nuclear level. Anyone possessing this power could change the course of wars and even the world.

0