Chapter #1 Retirement in progress
145 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Hello guys, I hope you´re well, this is mynew novel, so I do my best to complete this, this can be a bit sturbbon so please be patient with the chapters, the sistem its only an auxiliar, because I get a headache if I use that panels too much, so the plan is use the panles for descriptions and characters descriptions, I hope you like this and I like to see your comment about this chapter, thanks. 

Chapter #1

In a blank space where the end cannot be found...

-----------------

[Congratulations, Missionary Alicia, you have completed the mission:

[Annihilation and Destruction of Nightmare Space].

World: [Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai (68)]

Score: ★★★★★★★★★☆

Comment: Best helper so far, the others just wreaked havoc and almost killed my children, I don't give you the best grade due to the fact that... I don't know what to do with my daughters... now I have a headache to calm them down.....

Att: The World Conscience

System Rating: SSS

Rewards are being calculated....

……

………

Rewards:

1. A globally sourced droplet

2.A bottle of the core component "Relic Eater" 3.

3.Ability [Time]

4.Passive Ability [Strongest].

5.Passive Ability [Orange and Pink]

6. Virtual Points: 50.000.000 + 10.000.000.000 (World Tip)

Achievements Obtained:

1. Destruction from within

2. Enemy of the Enemy

3.Too Much Charm for the Same Sex

4. "Me, I'm in Control"

5. Extreme Sadism

The rewards have been sent to your mailbox, please check them in your personal space.

 

In the blank space, there is a girl, the girl had a light gray hair which gave to the floor, her face was a little oval, with some features a little dominant, her grayish black eyes, gave the impression of looking at the emptiness of the night illuminated by some shining stars.

Her height of 1.60 meters gave the impression of being a girl of 13 to 15 years old, her plump bust gave the thought of where the food ended-?

(????: Say more and I'll cut you)

(Author: ...)

She was dressed in a white and red kimono, which contrasted with a priestess outfit, but a little less serious, and her ice temperament was impossible to penetrate and demonstrated her impenetrable holiness.

Her weapon, a completely transparent sickle, made it impossible to recognize her material, as well as her abilities, she wandered between the real and the illusory.

The girl, seeing the reward window, sighed slightly, clenched her hands in anticipation for some reason, closed the reward window and disappeared from the blank space.

----------------------------------------------------------

(First person~)

Opening my eyes, I found myself again in the only safe and familiar place in this space, a small house, a Sakura tree, on which was a small swing, a small garden where flowers of different kinds were slowly blooming as if welcoming me home....

I went to the house and entered directly, while the only thing I had in my head was to take a bath, I can't stand it anymore.

[In the previous world I couldn't take a bath in peace because I was trapped in that damn nightmare space, which gave no time to sleep, every moment I tried, a corpse, snake, spider, etc. would appear. Which made me fucking hate that space, damn it, I even stayed awake 7 days just to kill them all and get out of that hell, although on the way I unintentionally helped a witch, a welded woman with weapons of vampire-like abilities and a girl in a straitjacket who inexplicably appeared around me while killing everything in my path].

As I took off my clothes, I remembered that there was a little girl I hadn't greeted, so I whistled twice to call out to her.

Instantly, in front of me appeared a little fluffy animal, her name, Fabby, this little one was picked up by me at a mall auction, I never knew what she was, but I bought her on a whim and got attached to her, so now she lives, sleeps and plays with me when I'm not doing missions.

I petted Fabby for a while, while I went to the kitchen cabinet where her food was and served her on a plate, as Fabby never eats on the floor and likes to eat at the table.

After this, I headed back to the bathroom and soaked in the hot springs I had bought a long time ago, I remember that world had a hotel where many monsters lived, but they were quite friendly and even the world conscience gave me this onsen, I think they fit 15 people in here....

While I soak for a while, I'll check my status:

Name: Alicia

Apodo: Nao

Age:1200

Autority: Nivel D (50.995)

Level:5000(+5000)

Gender: Hermafrodita

Hp:120.500.000

Shield:130.000.000

Hyperhp: ----

 

Mp:100.000.000(+Infinite over worlds level 80)

Sp:10.000

Ira:1000

Unknowed: ???

Strengh: 60.516

Inteligence: 42.365

Agility: 99.999+

Dextery: 99.999+

Energétic Defence: 55.555

Material Defence: 88:437

Wisdom:40.000

Will: ???

Charm:???

Lucky:100 - ???

Passive Skill

Active Skill

Unique In The Universe

(EX/????): Add 20,000 to all attributes.

Note: There is no other you in existence, there is only your present.

 

Adaptation (EX/Max): Improvement, adaptation and combination of factors.

 

Evolution (U/????): Automatic unlimited improvement.

 

Variable (U/?????): Cannot be spied, manipulated or calculated by any existing being.

 

Cooking (U/?????): Taste, smell, and cooking, preparation on a universal level.

Note: Your cooking attracts world consciousnesses thousands of light years away.

 

Luck(A/EX): Attribute luck +100

 

Weak Point (A/EX): Capture with precision the weak points of the enemy.

 

Absolute Evasion(S/EX): High chance of passively evading any attack.

 

Mixed Martial Arts (SS/????): Supreme command of several martial arts.

Note: ¡No limit, keep learning!

 

Universal Weaponry

 

Housewife (EX): Household management including cleaning, decontamination, feeding and care of a housewife at "Alfred" level.

 

Danger Sense(U/????): Developed sixth sense due to thousands of battles experienced and constant death threats.

 

Killer Aura(U/????): Ability created with the sole effect of killing through a glance, developed by the blood that runs through your hands and your travels.

Note: No known limit.

 

Destructive Factor (A/EX/SSS): Factors developed by using small parts of the rules in destructive situations, limited by the world.

 

Creative Factor (A/EX/SSS): Factors developed by using small parts of the rules in creative situations, limited by the world.

 

Shining Star (???): "Not everyone can shine, but those who shine can carry the radiance of light, the only thing left to decide, is; What kind of star will you become?"

 

Sigil (U/?????): The embodiment of the unknown in a single ability, allows you to be ignored in any environment, except for a few existences, manipulates your sense of existence at the current level.

 

Hacker (EX/?????): Manipulation of computer or technology-related systems below U level.

 

Abnormal States Override (??/?????): Skill "#$"$$"$"$"#$"#$$$%.

 

Special Body (EX/?????): Low world level 80, infinite mana.

Note: Your body is strange and unique, so much so, that the system cannot determine what type of body you have.

 

¿????????????????

 

¿????????????????

 

¿????????????????

 

¿????????????????

 

¿????????????????

++++++++

Destruction

 

Creation

 

Sword art lost in the eons

 

Time-space manipulation

 

Unobservable martial strikes

 

Teleportation

 

Disaster creation

 

Magical/Physical/Quantum Release

 

Resurrection

 

Original Healing

 

Stealth Archery

 

Tactical Maneuvers

 

Killing/Lethal

 

Killing/Non-Lethal

 

Total Protection

 

Law Invasion

 

Karma

 

Neutral Ability

 

King's Sovereignty

 

Summon: The Eon

 

Final Summon: ?

 

Ken-do

 

Tiam's Musical Support

 

Yugo

 

Psychological Manipulation

 

Storage Space

 

Energy Conversion

 

Dragon Combat

 

Substitution

 

Contract

 

Sin Launch

 

Multiuniversal Translation

 

Abnormal States Application

 

Doromi

 

"Bullets"

 

Kinesis

 

Battle formation: 1 person.

 

Energy Barrier

 

Positioning

 

Launching skills

 

Positioning and control

 

Protection

 

Courage

 

Spiritual card summoning

 

Unknown fists

 

Battle form: Helatrix Sickle

 

Savior

 

Last resort

 

Assimilation

 

Substitution

 

Global Correction

 

Interdimentional Communication

 

Life study

 

Death study

 

Recharge

 

---99+Skills not included

Titles

Unique in the world

Perfect first dive

Love of the world

Spoiled child of the world

Wife of the world

Second and no one is first

Anomalous force

Unsolved mystery

Deadly pursuit

Kind Heart

Cruel Heart

Balanced heart

It's finally time

Impossible? It doesn't exist!

Strength or luck?

¡"$"#$!"#%%"#

Seen by those who should not see

Survival

First to win

Fate? There is no such thing!

Problematic figure

Persistence in overcoming the impossible

Women only keep me from my happiness--- or not?

Empress, Queen and Sister.

Do not fail

Fulfill the agreement with an unnamable being.

The happiness of those who deserve it

You are happy, that is my reward.

Selfless

Orange, no, Red!

It is useful to help the useless.

Will you rescue me?

Too strong, but with a mortal heart.

Immovable

Unpredictable

Unmanipulable

You messed with the wrong girl!

----- +90 Hidden Titles-----

Achievements

Immortal: You cannot die even if you eat Sanae's bread or Raiden Mei's food.

 

Imperturbable: Your thoughts are not disturbed, directed, guided or changed by any factor.

 

Destroyer and Creator: You have manipulated the universe at your whim once.

 

Queen of the world: The world and its dwellers declared you queen in a certain world.

 

Savior: You saved the world on countless occasions.

 

Interaction with high dimensions: You exceeded your limit and reached other higher dimensions.

 

Wives: Should I say you are too masculine or too powerful, you have charmed countless women with your high profile.

 

Harem Queen: Whether you accept it or not, the girls you interacted with have a method of communicating with each other and decided to create a harem without you knowing it.(Note: Now you know.)

 

Unperturbed dreams: While you sleep nothing can affect you.

 

Life and death: A certain number of people with laws of life and death admire you for being unaffected by life and death.

 

Abnormal existence: Many existences think they cannot describe you.

 

Unsurpassable: Because of your peculiarity, there are no existences that can think of surpassing you.

 

Domination: Whether on the battlefield or in bed, you are the dominant one, unless you want to have equal terms, but never submission.

 

The body full of the weight of desire: You carry the hope of multiple worlds on your back.

 

The last star: "As long as your light is not extinguished, you will shine forever".

 

Lonely: your life will never come to an end... but those closest to you will have to return to earth at some point...

 

Mental strength: your consciousness has no way of being destroyed, penetrated or manipulated.

 

Agility or light speed: You have developed your speed to the point of being undetectable when moving.

 

I will find you...: Someone's will.

 

Ğ̷̰̯͙̦i̴̞̰̗̎̕͝r̸̛̝͒͆̓̅̈́͝l̵̛̳̠̩̆̒͋,̴̨̩̳̤̠̇̾̊͊͐̄̽͜͝ ̵̡̣͓̤̄̒̀̈͝y̸͓͚̝̏̀͂̀̉͗͊̔͋̚o̸͖͒̇ǘ̵̫̣̝̳̝̾͘ ̸̡̛̛̯͊̈́̿̿̅̕h̷̨̤͇͔̠̐͐́͂͗̂͌̔̽̚͜ä̷̧̨̦̠̲̪̲̞̺́̍̀͒v̴̡̢͓͈̙̞̲̏͛̒͐̂͒̄̑͜ͅé̵̩͉̟̩̞̦̞̰̽͒̇͑̚͝ ̶̛̦͎͎̬̳̗͇̼͑̅̏̽́͜ͅc̵̼͔̙̈́̅̌a̵̢̢̤̼̣̤̙̲̹̔̓̏́l̴̞̝̘͑̓̃̈́̕͘͝l̶̛͔̗̠̟̻͖͔̰̞̦̈́̃͂̉̍͋͠ê̴̡̹̦͍͖̖͔̼͇̈́̐ͅd̶͖͍̣́̏̄̎̓̄̕͜ ̷͚̬͉̿͛̑̌͒̃̈́m̸̡̲̟̝̜̐̄̈͌͐y̸̧̰̜͆̏̊͊͝ ̶̣̞̜̰̻̊͝͠ḁ̴̻͖̞̂̅̋̈̈́͗ͅt̷̛̺͠ṯ̴̢̧̲̣̞̳̣͐̈́̂͝ĕ̶̼̥̫̏̔̑̚̚n̴̦̗͍̙̻̔͛̓͝͝t̶̰͈̲̽̊̓̉̇̌͘ǐ̸͇̰̜̺̜̫̱̫̑̔̈́̇̀̒͝o̶̙̩̭̍̏̽͂̓̕n̶̗̜͛̅̍́̇̈̓̓̀̐:̶̫̘̤̇̏͊

 ̷̺͚̟̖̤̀̃̃̈̓͊̎̒$̵̘̠͛̓̐̈͝$̸̨̜̯̎́̿̔̊̓͐́̆ͅ#̶̣̊̔̓̃̎̕!̵̢̧̥̤̻͎̋̄ ̵̤͍̀̊͌́̎#̶̧̪͚̫̝̮̼̙̥͊$̸̠͕̗̬̻̎̋̽͆͆̾̉͘#̷͎̪̈"̴͖̥̽%̷̡̛͍̜̍͐̔̔̄͝ͅ%̴̺̘̯̣͋͐͋̋͋͂͝$̶͈̗̮͍͖̌̐͑ͅ"̴̯̱͎͎͙̪̩͌̀̆́̊̌̂̑̑̇ͅ"̸̨̭̝̠͍̱͖̣̓̎̈́̑̀̕#̵͚̩͔͔̬̪͌̔$̶̯͇̞̈́͛̈́̈̓̂̂͘͘

 

̴̡̧͉̝̫̩̻̪̲́̊͊̅̏̍̐͘͝E̶͈͕̟̝̹͚͈̐͒̀̎̇̈́͊̚̚̚ḷ̸̛͇̤̖̠̰͈̝̺̀̃̊̈́͗͒̎͠d̵͔̲͙̿͐͗̽̕̚͘ŕ̷͙̮̲͈̻̍͒̿̎͋̉̈́ȉ̷̳̈́͌̂̇͋͘ć̴͉̻̟̘̗͙͙̗͌̓͒͑͑ͅh̵̢͓̅̔͂͗͒̑͝t̷̛̼͇̫̮͌̀̆̈́̎ ̴̣̺̉̋̅D̵̰̘͓̥̥̯̳̥̱̅̊̈͑́ơ̵̙̟͕̈́̈́̿ḿ̵͚̋́̔̄͠ì̷̢̲͍̣̭̖̞̣̈́͌̄͒̑͛̚ͅn̴̛̜͔͇̪̱̟͓̠̠̆̉͐͂͊͆͐å̵̜͎̘͓̦͇̹͇t̸̨̋̑͊̃i̶̡̗̭̺̔́̓̚͝o̴̡͙̫̬͖̤͈͉̓̄̋͜͝ͅń̵̰̤̙̱͓̫̜̈́̈̈͂̅̿:̵͔̔̂̊͒̚̚"̵̼̱͔̮̠̺͍͒͌̾̾͊̀̚̚͝#̴̡̖̝͕̝̩̹͙͑̉̆̀$̶̛̣͓̮͕̟̱͔͗͒̊̎̉̌̈͘̚&̴̡̢̩̞̝̓̆́̀̌̀#̶͖͙̋͒͒̿͠͝$̸̥̮̟͚̪̝̃&̸̥̞̹̼͙̪̦̿̾̏#̷͍̯̰̺̺͕͎̻̒͐̐̈́̔̍̽̔͠$̶̢̙̤̝̻̪̝͇̈́̓͋ͅ&̶͉͎̂̾͑̀͊͝#̸̧̳̹̟͙̗̤̀̏͐̈̒̔̃͌͗̕$̷̧̣̹̞̭̺̦͍͚͌̅̚

 

Loved to death: all those who love you, will not be influenced by time, but by finality.

 

Destruction from within; You destroyed your enemy from the kidney, it is disturbing.

 

Enemy of the Enemy: Is it friend or foe?

 

Too Much Charm for the Same Sex: That's it, just let me give you this title, I don't think I need to describe anything here, the title says it all.

 

"Me, I'm in Control": You already know you won't let yourself be tempted... unless you like me enough, and if so, you'll lead the relationship.

 

Extreme Sadism: poor nightmare space, you had fun with a smile on your face smashing it until there was nothing left.

------99+ hidden achievements------

Law:

Destruction Law

Creation Law

Life Law

Death Law

!"$#$"#Law

Growth Law

Love Law

!"#!# Law

¡$"$!"$°!"#$!

Obtained Worlds:

- World “Shuumatsu nani shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte mor atte ii desu ka?

- World “Clannad”

- World “Gensokyo”(Cooperation)

- World “Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sō Desu yo? – Hakoba” 10% part of Hakoba.

- World “Angel Beats – Real and Dream Worlds”

- World “Sakura Card Captor”

- World !”E”#$!”3

- World “A̵̪̙̪͐̓́l̵̝̠͊̓̚i̵̡̢͖͆͑̈́c̴̢͔̻͋̾͝e̴̝͕̞͋͋̚ ì̴̪̘̞͊̒n̴͎͓͖̈́͌̚ t̴̡͙̺̽̐͊h̵͖͔̓͘͜e̸̡͆̐͜͜͝ w̴̦̺̙͊̕͝o̸̡̦͉̒̔n̵̦͎͚̽̀̾d̸͕̙̙̀͒͝ë̸̝̠̝́͐r̸͚̞̺̔̔͝l̸͉͍͙͌́͝a̸͍͖̪̐͌͆n̵̞͚͉͑͌͒d̸̞̘̦͊͑̕

- World “Doulou Dalu”

- World “Owari no Seraph”

- Planet “DC”

- World “Super Once”

- World “Deltora Quest”

- World “Destrucción”

- World “The end is near, but no one will save us except ourselves.”

- World “High School DXD”

- World “Plastic Memories”

- World “Anormality”

- World “Steins;Gate”

- World “Magical Girl Nanoha”

- World “Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica”

- World ¿???

- World “Black Bullet”

Anormal Status

 

Nothing

Hidden

E̵̛̘̱̪̬͇̜̋̉̋͆l̵͕͓̫̗̀̎̿̊̓͘d̴̺̞̩̠͎̮͌̐̿͌̕r̸͉͖̳̥̞̻͘i̶̫̙͉̭̲̍̄̆́̈͜͠c̶̜̞͈̎ĥ̶̟̲̗̟̬͕̍̓̃ ̴̢̍̀͊̿̀̚L̶̨͑ơ̷̖͙̞͕͇̐̍̓͝v̵̠͙͌́̃̈́̚é̷̬̈́͗

---- 30 hidden inputs for reader protection ----

 

Looking at the current panel; I really doubt anything is right, first of all, what about those multiple unknown symbols? I'm just a girl with strength now, I don't think I have anything special....

(Author: Says the one who can eat Sanae's bread...)

Secondly, how could those girls have created a harem without my consent... wait, no, the craziest thing is... why can they communicate with each other, who gave them such dimension-surpassing technology?....

(Alice): [According to the levels I know, it is mandatory for a minimum level M existence to organize a requirement paper to release a law that allows communication between dimensions, and that existence needs to have both the linking mode and the energy to implement the operation of this, and the number of energy required minimally can starve a level J existence.... but I don't know anyone with such a level that would make such a contribution... unless... the world consciousnesses shouldn't have too... I really hope they haven't... if not, the time to come will be a problem, but well, all I will have to do is to manipulate the rules of the dimension to prevent "Unpredictable" things from happening].

Thinking about this, I remembered certain events that should not have happened in their moments, I have my doubts about the Void System, but if it dares to calculate me I can only have a confrontation, although it will be as a last resort, anyway, I cannot die, so sooner or later I will destroy it.

Suddenly I felt a slight tremor in space, I guess he realized my thoughts, so he was afraid, but I can't blame him, an unmanageable existence tells you to wait until your throat is cut, but you can't kill it, this alone will bring despair to the poor wretch.

While having some random thoughts, I headed towards the sauna area, that nightmarish place left me mentally irritable, definitely the next time I see something like that, I will not limit my power, I had to do it this time due to the fragility of the world, but in future occasions, I may not mind doing it.

While I was getting dressed, I called a certain page of the Void System:

Retirement - Void System

In the present information, the requirements for the retirement of the missionaries that have made great tributes and merits to the Void System are informed:

 

For missionaries who wish to retire with their skills, titles, status, worlds, objects and statistics complete, the following objectives are required:

- [Minimum missionary level P.]

- [Savior/Destroyer. ten times depending on the case].

- [Minimum total combat power 1,000,000 (including health and energies)].

- [World level merit x10.]

- [Attainment of 3 Worlds minimum].

- [1 unknown attribute].

- [1000 years as a missionary].

- [2 Law Rules].

- [5 Achievements.]

- [6 Titles.]

- [10 SSS level skills].

Alternatively you can retire with the following achievement:

- Universal Savior: You have saved a universe with only your strength.

 

Note: The missionary will be able to choose the world of stay at will.

 

For missionaries who wish to retire with only half of everything they have obtained to date, the previous requirements will be asked for half, eliminating the requirement [World level merit x10].

 

Note: The missionary will be able to converse and establish an agreement with the world will for his or her stay.

 

For missionaries who wish to retire with the minimum pension requirements, only one requirement will be asked, but taking into account that they can be re-selected as missionaries, the abilities above level A will be retained, and all those below level B will be given, the world conscience will decide whether to accept their stay.

The unique requirement:

- [100 years as a missionary]

 

These are the methods of the Empty System for your future retirement, please refrain from any thoughts against the system to avoid the requirements, exploitation of rules will be punished with punishments such as:

- [Removal of skills, Titles, Powers, Energies, Techniques, Passive and Active Skills, etc.]

- [Elimination of the missionary] [Elimination of the missionary

- [Enslavement of the missionary]

- [Rewrite of the missionary's status]

- [Strange jobs]

Among others, these are some of the associated punishments, please refrain from these.

 

[Note: Missionary Alice, please put aside your thoughts about the system, the system promises not to manipulate your existence in any way, we hope our cooperation has been pleasant for these XXXXX years].

7