Interlude B: Immortal
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

AN: Special fangz (get it, coz Im emo) 2 my gf (not in that way) Emma, 4 helpin me wif da story and spelling. U rok! Blaire ur da luv of my deprzzing life u rok 2! HFY ROX!  IS it good? PLZ tell me fangz!

 

Hi my name is Vanessa Dark’ness Dementia Emma White and I have long chestnut brown hair with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and light gray eyes staring into your soul and a lot of people tell me I look like Amy Lee (AN: if u don’t know who she is get da hell out of here!). I’m not related to Joel Madden but I wish I was because he’s a major fucking hottie. I’m not a vampire and my teeth are straight and white (that’s how I got my last name). I have pale white skin. I’m also an engineer, and I work on the Antares Terraforming Project in District 156 where I’m in the third year (I’m twenty five). I’m an emo (in case you couldn’t tell) and I wear mostly black. I love New Navy and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a black hoodie with matching lace around it and a black cloth skirt, green leggings and black Converse shoes. I was wearing subtle purple lip gloss, black eyeliner and red blush. I was walking outside Unit 156.05.002.18392.04125 (where I live). It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of florets stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them.

 

“Hey Vanessa!” shouted a voice. I looked up. It was…. Rose Garner!

 

“What’s up Rose?” I asked.

 

“Nothing.” she said shyly.

 

But then, I heard my friends call me and I had to go away.

 

The next day I woke up in my bedroom. It was snowing and raining again. I reached for my nightstand and drank some water from a bottle I had. My bed was made of chestnut wood and the bedding was hot pink velvet with black lace on the ends. I got out of my bed and took of my giant hoodie which I used for pajamas. Instead, I put on a green t-shirt, a pair of blue jeans, and my Converse shoes on. I put my hair in a kind of messy bun.

 

My friend, Emma (AN: Emma dis is u!) woke up then and grinned at me. She flipped her long waist-length neutral brown hair with pink streaks and opened her forest-green eyes. She put on her Marilyn Manson t-shirt with a black mini, fishnets and pointy high-heeled boots. She put on her makeup (black lipstick white foundation and black eyeliner.)

 

“OMFG, I saw you talking to Rose Garner yesterday!” she said excitedly.

 

“Yeah? So?” I said, blushing.

 

“Do you like Rose?” she asked as we went out of the apartment and into the streets. 

 

“No I so fucking don’t!” I shouted.

 

“Yeah right!” she exclaimed. Just then, Rose walked up to me.

 

“Hi.” she said.

 

“Hi.” I replied flirtily.

 

“Guess what.” she said.

 

“What?” I asked.

 

“Well, Humans Are Space Orcs are having a concert in the tenth district.” she told me.

 

“Oh. My. Fucking. God!” I screamed. I love HASO. They are my favorite band, besides HFY.

 

“Well…. do you want to go with me?” she asked.

 

I gasped.

On the night of the concert I put on my black Converse shoes. Underneath them were red ankle high socks. Then I put on a simple black dress with none of this corset stuff on the back and front. I didn’t put on matching fishnets on my arms. I straightened my hair and made it look all normal. I felt a little depressed then, so I read a depressing book and I listened to some HFY. I put on a little bit of foundation and some mascara. Then I put on some subtle lip gloss. I didn’t put on concealer because my skin was clear enough anyway. I drank some mineral water so I was ready to go to the concert.

 

I went outside. Rose was waiting there in front of her shuttle. She was wearing a The Nature of Predators t-shirt (they would play at the show too), baggy black skater pants, black nail polish and a little eyeliner.

 

“Hi Rose!” I said in a depressed voice.

 

“Hi Vanessa.” she said back. We walked into her shuttle (the license plate said 581295t7128523awsd) and flew to the place with the concert. On the way we listened excitedly to Humans Are Space Orcs and Why Humans Avoid War. We both smoked no cigarettes OR drugs. When we got there, we both hopped out of the car. We went to the mosh pit at the front of the stage and jumped up and down as we listened to Humans Are Space Orcs.

 

“Humans are big, bulky, their armor is heavy, cumbersome and noisy.THEN, why the hell!!,no, why the fuck?!! They are capable of sneaking, hiding and not being detected by anyone, NOT EVEN BY A FUCKING RADAR!!!?” exclaimed Joel (I don’t own da text 2 dat meme).

 

“Joel’s memes are so fucking hot.” I said to Rose, pointing to him as he talked, filling the club with his amazing voice.

 

Suddenly Rose looked sad.

 

“What’s wrong?” I asked as we moshed to the memes. Then I caught on.

 

“Hey, it’s ok I don’t like him better than YOU!” I said.

 

“Really?” asked Rose sensitively and she put her arm around me all protective.

 

“Really.” I said. “Besides I don’t even know Joel and he’s going out with Hilary fucking Daft. I fucking hate that little bitch.” I said disgustedly, thinking of her ugly blonde face.

 

The night went on really well, and I had a great time. So did Rose. After the concert, we drank no beer at all, and asked Benji and Joel for their autographs and photos with them. We got HASO meme tees. Rose and I crawled back into the shuttle, but Rose didn’t go back into unit 156.05.002.18392.04125, instead she drove the shuttle into……………………… the Forbidden Forest!

“ROSE!” I shouted. “What the fuck do you think you are doing?”

 

Rose didn’t answer but she stopped the shuttle and she walked out of it. I walked out of it too, curiously.

 

“What the fucking hell?” I asked angrily.

 

“Vanessa?” she asked.

 

“What?” I snapped.

 

Rose leaned in extra-close and I looked into her bloody red eyes (she was wearing color contacts) which revealed so much xenophobia and evilness and then suddenly I didn’t feel mad anymore.

 

And then…………… suddenly just as I, Rose kissed me passionately. Rose climbed on top of me and we started to make out keenly against a tree. She took of my top and I took of her clothes. I even took of her bra. Then she put her fingie into my you-know-what and we did it for the first time.

 

“Oh! Oh! Oh! ” I screamed. I was beginning to get an orgasm. We started to kiss everywhere and my pale body became all warm. And then….

 

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERFUKERS!”

 

It was…………………………………………………….the Affini!  

 

AN: STOP FLAMMING DA STORY FLORETZ OK! odderwize fangs 2 da emo ppl 4 da good reveiws! FANGS AGEN EMMA! oh yeah, BTW I don’t own dis or da memes in Humans Are Space Orcs. 

Real AN: 

This is an April Fools joke - a My Immortal parody.

I know I couldn't stop laughing when I was reading it, but you might just find it to be cringe. That's completely fine. I just liked doing this, and wanted people to have the option to look at it.

We've passed the halfway point!

0