Please read this first about MC and this Fanfic.
795 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This fanfic is just wish fulfillment, Gary stu Fanfic with poor grammar, read at your risk.

This is just fanfiction, don't think too much. Please just enjoy!

I don't know if I want to make the MC evil or not, but he would help Ishtar to overthrown Freya Familia. ( Btw, I'm only followed anime until s3 and started to read novel vol 01 to vol 03, but I kinda forget again and once again read it from first volume.)

This would be a massive Harem focused story. the word count is short too… It's more like 1000 words per chapter with weekly update I guess since this is third project fanfic I'm doing. 

Btw, this is the first time I make fanfic without add any other anime. I hope I can do it well. 

—-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arvadia experienced wet dreams for the first time in his life. What was surprising was how he also gained skills and also a faint memory of the other world.

It's the life of someone who had just lost his family and job, but then died in an accident with a truck.

His last wish is "I just wanted to have some sweet and passionate sex with anyone…"

It was dream or reicarnation was not clear, but at least for A young boy named Arvadia, a new member of Ishtar Famila from Orario. Who is still in level 1 without any skill. It was such an upgrade especialy when he awakaned with a skill.

"Wait… I have a skill… What is this about Hentai Freese?"

Hentai Freese increased the speed of Arvadia's growth as long as he had regular sex. The strength of the effects is related to the feeling of their sex. The more intimate their feeling the stronger Arvadia got.

With the power to increase by doing sex became a member of Ishtar Family was a good fate… Wait… Isn't this familia would destroyed by Freya familia?

Oh… F**K

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MC

Name : Arvadia

He is the same like Bell, a rookie that get a cheat skill.

His appearance like Tammuz Belili, a tall, brown-skin, male with longer hair and same age with Bell too.

Status (Original)

Lv 01

Strength: I80

Endurance: I96

Dexterity: I66

Agility : I55

Magic : I5

This will be a massive harem

This will be the start.

Liliruca Arde

Sanjouno Haruhime

Aisha Belka

Lena Tally

Rose Fannett

Ishtar

Freya in the end...

And there's will be lot more in the future, you can comment in this fanfic your opinion. 

16