13 — Aisha 2
537 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While I was thinking like that, my eyes were still on Aisha and watching her action. 

"Hm—” *lick* She didn't hesitate and licked the white liquid in her hand as if it was delicious. Seeing her like that, to be honest, made my penis hard again.

"Hm... Ho— It's still lively! A young boy has always been so energetic!" Aisha was impressed, and she looked at my penis. She licked the head of the penis that was still covered in my semen. She actually scooped the cum into her mouth and probably drank it. She even started taking my penis into her mouth, licking and sucking the head of my penis. 

Seeing her in action felt different from a prostitute because I felt she was really doing it as if she really liked it. Made me feel a different kind of satisfaction. When I saw a beautiful woman like Aisha licking and sucking my penis, her shiny brown skin, long and beautiful black hair, and violet-coloured eyes staring at me as her mouth moved back and forth, pleasuring the head of my penis. 

While her hand stroked my shaft, her stimulation caused the veins to bulge out once again.

"Ah— This is amazing—" I couldn't help but say so. Not only that, I slowly felt an energy infused in my body. 

Aisha stopped her blowjob and said to me, "That was good, but I want more—" 

Aisha climbed back on top of me, but she was facing the opposite direction. She was on all fours with her knees planted on either side of my head, while her face was just above my penis. 

Having said that, above my head was the slit of her vagina that already looked obscene because there were bushes down there, but it still couldn't hide her thin and sticky wet vagina. 

"Un... you have a lively and quite strong male scent here... kissing... I like it. My pussy is throbbing too. It's been wet since earlier… I like it," Aisha said. 

I couldn't see what she was doing, but I could feel she gave my penis another kiss.

It wasn't long before, once again, she swallowed the head of my penis, although it was different from before. I felt the hot, melting flesh surround my penis, clinging tightly to it as I licked it, eventually reaching the entire base. It was unlike any blowjob I had ever experienced; I couldn't stop my hips from writhing and squirming as Aisha moved her tongue and gently licked my cock.

It felt hot... sticky and wrapped around me... Her mouth was so soft and pleasant. 

Not only that but above my head was also a sight to behold. Aisha's buttocks swayed every time she moved her mouth as if tempting him to touch her with his actions and words... There was also a seductive aroma and sexual flavor near my nose and mouth.

I finally snapped out of it and reached out my hand, grabbed her ass, and shoved my face into that tempting valley. My nose moved back and forth between her ass and cleavage while my tongue reached out to lick her pussy. 

I didn't know why... The bush of her pussy hair made me feel tingly, while her love liquid actually had a sweet but sour taste .... It was so obscene. I tried my best to lick her pussy and produced a very lewd sound. 

"Nnnn... yes... good... do it more ..." Aisha said happily and didn't shy away from the pleasure I was giving her, her ass pressing even more against my face. She even started giving messages to my penis as well. 

What a heavenly pleasure I had to endure. I wanted to climax, but my pride didn't want to come easily like this. I wanted to last as long as possible, and I licked her pussy again. Especially when there is something like energy or power slowly crawling and moving to my body. Not only give me more power, but also my desire and lust—

That’s why in the end, I couldn't contain my desire as once again I climaxed... and when Aisha found out, she tightened her lips and slid her head down while giving me an incredible amount of pleasure until my penis completely melted in pleasure. 

With that, I shot my second ejaculation deep into her throat. Aisha, on the other hand, sucked and drank all the carnal pleasure I unleashed. 

At the same time, I could feel the slight spray on her pussy as I licked and sucked the love juices that came out of her. 

"Nnn... Aha~~ This is amazing." Aisha said while kissing the head of my penis gently. 

[Cunnilingus + 10] 

[Fellatio + 20] 

This was the first time I got points for a blowjob. In other words, as I guessed, there should be at least a mutual attraction between me and my partner in this sexual intercourse. As well as that, the woman really wanted to give me a blowjob.

I am unsure if this is from Aisha, an Amazoness, or just me. All the time, I felt like I was smelling a sweet scent, tantalizing and burning my libido. I wondered if it was because of my abilities as well.

I couldn't help myself as my body became hotter, and this time for the first time ever. I saw there was a mist—like an aura around me and Aisha, which made my body feel stronger and called out to me. Whispering to me to breed with her—

So I moved around and with ease successfully pushed Aisha down, and she looked a little surprised, "This...?" She looked confused about where my strength was coming from, but... it seemed like I could overwhelm her now. Because she didn't expect me to have this kind of power with my stat and I guessed that because of the mist, she might also have a desire like me. Which made her not intend to stand against me. 

“Ugh, I want you—” I whispered to his ear, while my body was on top of her body. Not only did it stop there, I also played my fingers in her pussy and also licked her neck and ears. 

“Yeah— I know— I can feel it.” Aisha said as my big penis also precisely on top of her stomach. As if showing that it wanted to come inside her. 

-----------------------------------

Btw, you can vote in my pa--treon which fanfic will be my focus in the future. Please vote , okay. The schedule is like this for now. 

-----------------------------------

Don't forget to read my other fanfic.

Stealing Heroine: Honestly, I never thought this far [Smut Warning!]

Ace of Ishtar Familia

That Time I got Reincarnated as Son of an Idol

You can support me in patr*ondotcom/Razack2Ch

You can read early access up to 8 chapters in my patr-eon for now.

New schedule,

Stealing; a chapter every three days.

Son; a chapter every three days.

Ace; a chapter every three days.

19